Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Emile 3/30/2012, 6:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:OMG, this is a CrissColfer stan gem:

Just wanted to point out that while he has tweeted Chord and Grant in the past, he has never tweeted them in the same day; which happens to be the day after that awkward response to the CrissColfer tweet. Kevin even mentioned Chris in a tweet about teaching him to use swords, so come on, you know it had to be brought up on set today so A) He was really pissed off B) He realized it was kind of offensive to lump a relationship with Darren in the same category as one with an animal or C) He is really trying desperately to hide CrissColfer. I am going with C.

Laughing Mad

(thanks to p_f)
^Hahaha, she/he is climbing on mirrors!
A) She deduced he's pissed off because he tweeted them? Shocked
B) ...He was joking. And I think he was exaggerating about how stans ships Kurt with everything that breath...
C) No. Just no.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  dap1217 3/30/2012, 7:10 am

Emile wrote:^Hahaha, she/he is climbing on mirrors!
A) She deduced he's pissed off because he tweeted them? Shocked
B) ...He was joking. And I think he was exaggerating about how stans ships Kurt with everything that breath...
C) No. Just no.
You know as for B,he wasn't exaggerating tho.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/30/2012, 7:48 am

I know there are mature fans who really want normal development for Blaine but fans who want him just to sing and look good are the loudest. I am looking forward to Matt Bomer but I am disappointed by the purpose he is there. But he sems like a funny character, I would love for him to interact with Kurt and duet of these two would be awesome...

A for that Chris' tweet. It's funny how many people interpreted it differently, often to justify themselves. There are even theories that he displayed by the tweet that he actually is in relationship with Darren, or at least that he is enjoying people's fantasy (I am sure that's definitely what he meant Razz ). There are people who think he was just joking and well, there are also those people who thinks he was very rude. Someone (I think it was the unfamous GA) was spamming several tumblrs yearday with statements, how unclassy he was, that Dianna and Lea was thanking their fans that their ship won some poll or what and Chris should be ashamed of himself.

I don't he was joking, I think that it is something what really bothers him and he definitely decided to comment on it. He did in in his sarcastic witty way and he was still nice, but he meant it. And I am glad he tweeted it, every fan who will learn something from this and realise that Chris (and Darren as well) is person with feelings and he definitely does't enjoy it and tweeting him this kind of tweets is bad thing, counts. He has it for several years now. First it was Monfer, well and then shipping with every guy who was ever seen in one room with him. I would be uncomfortable and annoyed by as well.

Last edited by arina on 3/30/2012, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/30/2012, 7:52 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm hoping this will the last Blaine centric episode we will see. I don't want to see Blarren anymore than I can stand.

Spoiler:

Jellyrolls wrote:
I know you're being sarcastic, but the reason why we won't see Kurt shirtless is because Chris has talent and doesn't need to take his shirt off to be interesting.

I'm probably not as irritated as some of you about Blaine's... boxing shower scene (the more I look at it, the more ridiculous it seems). Let just say that I'm glad they have Blaine do that instead of Kurt. If Glee wants to sell sex by getting the male actors to parade around semi-nude on the show (let me see... Cory, Chord, Mark, Matt and now Darren had all done it... am I missing anyone else? Has Harry Shum done it yet?), let it be someone other than Chris. I find that the writers/directors had been quite protective of Chris's modesty on the show, for which I'm grateful. Didn't they even reject his idea of wearing a tank-top when they filmed the 'sex scene' in TFT?

Glorfindel wrote:OMG, this is a CrissColfer stan gem:

Just wanted to point out that while he has tweeted Chord and Grant in the past, he has never tweeted them in the same day; which happens to be the day after that awkward response to the CrissColfer tweet. Kevin even mentioned Chris in a tweet about teaching him to use swords, so come on, you know it had to be brought up on set today so A) He was really pissed off B) He realized it was kind of offensive to lump a relationship with Darren in the same category as one with an animal or C) He is really trying desperately to hide CrissColfer. I am going with C.

Let them live with their delusions for now. I find that there are all kinds of ways that they can interpret every little thing that Chris does or has done to reinforce their belief in CrissColfer. I'll let myself get annoyed and/or enraged if the shippers start bothering Chris in tweets or real life about the relationship they have built up in their heads.

We interpreted his previous tweet about 'fictional relationships' as nothing short of 'You delusional people need to stop being ridiculous and separate fact from fiction; just because Kurt and Blaine are bfs on Glee doesn't mean Chris and Darren are bfs in real life.' But to the CrissColferites, his tweet came to mean, 'I'm deflecting and I'm deliberately not answering the question. I'm talking about Kurt and Blaine's relationship which is fictional; but I made no mention about CrissColfer, which is still a possible real relationship.'

When Chris started tweeting to other male actors on Glee, we thought, 'Good for you, Chris. It's time for you to ignore these RP shippers and tweet to whoever the hell you want; because nothing can shift their delusions about your love life anyway and you might as well not try. You've kept your tweets to Darren to a bare minimum and the CrissColfer shippers are still finding ways to lump the two of you together. So why not tweet to the entire male cast on Glee and keep all the various shippers out there happy and entertained in the little fantasy worlds they've built for themselves?' In contrast, the steadfast, unwavering CrissColferite went with option (C)-- Chris is desperately trying to hide CrissColfer.

Where is a face-palm gif when you need one?

As for the possible GA reaction on tumblrs... I strongly believe that certain people should not be given the privilege of the internet, if all they can think to do with it is spread venom and negativity.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/30/2012, 8:01 am

Delight wrote:
I'm probably not as irritated as some of you about Blaine's... boxing shower scene (the more I look at it, the more ridiculous it seems). Let just say that I'm glad they have Blaine do that instead of Kurt. If Glee wants to sell sex by getting the male actors to parade around semi-nude on the show (let me see... Cory, Chord, Mark, Matt and now Darren had all done it... am I missing anyone else? Has Harry Shum done it yet?), let it be someone other than Chris. I find that the writers/directors had been quite protective of Chris's modesty on the show, for which I'm grateful. Didn't they even reject his idea of wearing a tank-top when they filmed the 'sex scene' in TFT?
I don't remember about Harrry either. I just wanted to say that although Cory was semi nude on the show, maybe because of the way it was written, but mostly because of the way he excellently plays little bit "dumb" Finn, I never interpreted his scenes as selling sex as it was obvious with Chord, Mark or Matt, if it makes sense.

Last edited by arina on 3/30/2012, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/30/2012, 8:01 am

@Delight, Harry has shown his abs on the show. I think it was Never Been Kissed. It wasn't as blatent, but it was when Tina was kissing him, he said, "Do you want me to show you my abs?" and he lifted his shirt.

Yesterday morning, I tweeted this to Chris:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/30/2012, 9:00 am

arina wrote:
I don't remember about Harrry either. I just wanted to say that although Cory was semi nude on the show, maybe because of the way it was written, but mostly because of the way he excellently plays little bit "dumb" Finn, I never interpreted his scenes as selling sex as it was obvious with Chord, Mark or Matt, if it makes sense.

Yes, Cory's reveal of his abs while walking down the hallways of McKinley High actually had something to do with the issue of body image insecurity in men in the Rocky Horror Episode. I'd like to see if Darren's flash of abs had anything-- anything at all-- to do with the story lines in the episode.

Jellyrolls wrote:@Delight, Harry has shown his abs on the show. I think it was Never Been Kissed. It wasn't as blatent, but it was when Tina was kissing him, he said, "Do you want me to show you my abs?" and he lifted his shirt.

Thanks for pointing it out to me Razz . I guess since we hear Tina praising Mike's abs on the show, they had to show it to the audience at least once, right?

Jellyrolls wrote:
Yesterday morning, I tweeted this to Chris:

Thanks for tweeting Chris that message. He needs a lot of positive and loving tweets to blot out the negative, the nasty and the silly ones. Unfortunately, it is human nature to be more affected by the negative than the positive. I can still remember the names of my bullies from primary school, whereas I have a hard time remembering the names of friends and acquaintances from college.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/30/2012, 9:08 am

Harry showed his abs in season 2's episode Audition: when he was dancing in Asian summer camp.

The only abs we haven't seen yet is Chris, Kevin and Rory. I think Artie not showing his abs is for obvious reasons: I don't think a half-naked guy in a wheelchair would be very sexy to the GA. And I'm not sure if Rory is the hot guy type. Oh, and there's Dreads now. I'm sure we'll get to see the tattoos on his chest at some point.
I hate to think that they don't let Chris show his abs because he's gay, so I'll go for the 'Kurt is effeminate with toothpick arms and he needs to hide his fabulousness so his bf is the hotty one' argument. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/30/2012, 11:06 am

From tumblr, new Emma's pamphlets moque :

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m1mck9kHjB1rrvan3o1_250_Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m1mck9kHjB1rrvan3o3_250_Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m1mck9kHjB1rrvan3o2_250
source

Emile wrote:Yesterday I was reading a book in english, and instead of reading "barren landscape", I read "blarren landscape". arghh
Razz I'm hesitating between a desert or a land covered with hair gel Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/30/2012, 11:22 am

arina wrote:
The one I feel like as selling the most his body on the show for me is Mike, because of that scene he proposed to show his abs to calm down Tina. I guess it was supposed to be one of these stupid jokes Glee adore but it makes them look like 2 animals to me. And I think Harry Shum must be the one who makes the most shirtless photoshoots outside Glee among them.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/30/2012, 11:55 am

Shinra17 wrote:
arina wrote:
The one I feel like as selling the most his body on the show for me is Mike, because of that scene he proposed to show his abs to calm down Tina. I guess it was supposed to be one of these stupid jokes Glee adore but it makes them look like 2 animals to me. And I think Harry Shum must be the one who makes the most shirtless photoshoots outside Glee among them.
I probably pay little attention to Mike that I totally forgot about that :-) But yeah, anytime I see an article or interview with Harry, there is almost always shirtless picture of him in it :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/30/2012, 12:11 pm

Well, Harry and Chord have the body type that is considered the norm for hot these days so I'm not surprised.

That's why I don't get this Blarren frenzy. Has a very average, healthy body, but rather slim and skinny compered to everyone else on the show save Kevin, I think they are in the same league. Now, that could be the part of the of his appeal, the fact that he looks more accessible and less 6'3 or 6'4 foot tall Adonis like guys, but the way his fans go about it it's like he has the most perfect body ever, and sadly for them it just ain't so. Not to mention that he is below average height. Now, I'm a short girl and it's hard to find a guy who isn't taller them me, but I always like for them to be at least average height if nothing else. He has a pretty face by "good looking guys" standards, I'll give him that, but everything else in his physical package is average at best.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/30/2012, 1:20 pm

Shinra17 wrote:From tumblr, new Emma's pamphlets moque :

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m1mck9kHjB1rrvan3o1_250_Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m1mck9kHjB1rrvan3o3_250_Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m1mck9kHjB1rrvan3o2_250
source

THEY'RE PERFECT and so Emma style :D

Sorry everyone but I'm kinda lost, why some of you are mentioning the word "abs"? Don't tell me Blaine gonna show them? o.o is because of the storyline?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/30/2012, 2:18 pm

The only reason they're putting in a shirtless shower scene along with, what?, three songs?, sorry I've lost count Rolling Eyes, is to further prove that Blarren is the talented ( Laughing )star and hunk of the show. They're trying to sell that to the viewers in a rather in your face way since Blarren will still be in New Directions next year. Thing is, I'm not buying it.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/30/2012, 2:40 pm

sahhar wrote:The only reason they're putting in a shirtless shower scene along with, what?, three songs?, sorry I've lost count Rolling Eyes, is to further prove that Blarren is the talented ( Laughing )star and hunk of the show. They're trying to sell that to the viewers in a rather in your face way since Blarren will still be in New Directions next year. Thing is, I'm not buying it.

That's not going to sell me on Blarren at all.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/30/2012, 2:44 pm

@ Shinra, Thanks for explain me what's going on with Blaine and you're right is a nonsense scene because he's not either in the football team or...will they bring back again Blaine's fight club? hahhaha

You know though I think he's ok physically talking - gosh I'm sure Jelly gonna yelling at me- I'm tired to see the same guys over and over showing their body, why not new blood or flesh hahaha like umm Kurt lol

Last edited by brisallie on 3/30/2012, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/30/2012, 2:46 pm

brisallie wrote:Sorry everyone but I'm kinda lost, why some of you are mentioning the word "abs"? Don't tell me Blaine gonna show them? o.o is because of the storyline?
Actually, it's not only abs, you start from the abs and you go up to the top of his head, that's what you'll have the pleasure to be shown. And no, it's not because of the storyline, it's because of the lack of storyline.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/30/2012, 3:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:The only reason they're putting in a shirtless shower scene along with, what?, three songs?, sorry I've lost count Rolling Eyes, is to further prove that Blarren is the talented ( Laughing )star and hunk of the show. They're trying to sell that to the viewers in a rather in your face way since Blarren will still be in New Directions next year. Thing is, I'm not buying it.

That's not going to sell me on Blarren at all.

If anything, it's turning me off him even more. Reverse psychology Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 3/30/2012, 3:38 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I will laugh if the ratings are really bad for this episode. Maybe they will finally realise, Darren cannot carry the show.
I’m really hoping these ratings are bad TBH… I’m skipping it, hopefully people who have a Nielson box in their TV do too.

I do wonder if GF people are getting fed up with all the Blaine in this episode, but I’m almost scared to check. There are some very annoying stans there.

When was the last time a veteran like MM sang a Broadway song on this show ? Or Jenna for that matter.
It’s ridiculous, IIRC the closest MM’s come to b-way on the show was his movie musical solo, one of his few movie musical duets, or his short duet w/ April on her fictional musical (which is probably my favorite duet of his so far).

For Jenna it’s even worse; she sounds like an angel on Tonight (before the note they had her mess up, obviously) and her parts in Sing! and We Need a Little Christmas are pretty if short, but then when they decide to take pity on her and give her an annual fully released solo, it’s pop that doesn’t even fit her voice as much as some other pop (much prefer her voice on Dog Days Are Over to her solos, for example).
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/30/2012, 3:40 pm

^It's a shame that they don't let Matt sing musical songs on the show. He has a lovely voice.
Jenna too, but she can't interest me with her singing or acting.

This just popped up when I was doing research for a review. Funny. Razz

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 13 312px-Klaine-3-glee-19669848-500-637_large
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/30/2012, 7:39 pm

Are you ready for this?

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/30/2012, 8:30 pm

^ omg gross! beam

Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/30/2012, 8:38 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Are you ready for this?

Spoiler:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH moque vomit2

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/30/2012, 8:51 pm

You know you love that spoiler, Shinra and sahhar!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 3/30/2012, 8:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Are you ready for this?

Spoiler:

Ah maybe my hormones are dead or something, but I don't find shots like that sexy, give me a photo of a good looking well dressed man any day. That is sexy.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next