Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  sahhar 3/29/2012, 11:15 pm

I've noticed something today, I could be wrong again, don't attack me, but I've noticed Chris is having normal frequent conversations with his male co-stars on Twitter again. He doesn't seem to give a f*&% anymore about what people think. I'm happy about this.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 11:16 pm

Sure enough, my twitter stalker has responded to my tweets. My tweets are in Blue. Her responses in red.

A shirtless shower boxing montage for Blaine? Plus 3 songs? Way to alienate everyone except the Blaine stans.
Good thing there are so many people who love Blaine! Can't wait for Big Brother! Time for Darren to shine!

the only people who are buying that Blaine is as talented and wonderful as you make him out to be are the Blaine stans.

But most everybody loves Blaine and knows he's talented :D Darren Criss is a triple threat and so is Blaine.

Blaine is the Anti-Glee. Why is he the only one who has never been a loser or underdog?

He's gay. He's been GAY BASHED. His dad rejects him. He was assaulted AGAIN a couple months ago. Fun for Blaine!

The characterization of Blaine is pathetic, and takes away from the rest of your very talented cast. Congrats on ruining Glee.

No one's characterization has suffered more in S3 than Kurt's (except maybe Rachel's). And I say that loving both1

(P.S. Kim I posted them on the wrong thread, so I deleted your response there when I deleted my post--I'm having a rotten night)
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2012, 11:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Sure enough, my twitter stalker has responded to my tweets. My tweets are in Blue. Her responses in red.

A shirtless shower boxing montage for Blaine? Plus 3 songs? Way to alienate everyone except the Blaine stans.
Good thing there are so many people who love Blaine! Can't wait for Big Brother! Time for Darren to shine!

the only people who are buying that Blaine is as talented and wonderful as you make him out to be are the Blaine stans.

But most everybody loves Blaine and knows he's talented :D Darren Criss is a triple threat and so is Blaine.

Blaine is the Anti-Glee. Why is he the only one who has never been a loser or underdog?

He's gay. He's been GAY BASHED. His dad rejects him. He was assaulted AGAIN a couple months ago. Fun for Blaine!

The characterization of Blaine is pathetic, and takes away from the rest of your very talented cast. Congrats on ruining Glee.

No one's characterization has suffered more in S3 than Kurt's (except maybe Rachel's). And I say that loving both1

(P.S. Kim I posted them on the wrong thread, so I deleted your response there when I deleted my post--I'm having a rotten night)

The thing is though, that Blaine is not nearly as popular as he once was. Online polls are always stacked, but look at the Wetaint one to get an idea. There is also a lot of hate and irritation for him in posts all over where he is mentioned. The tides have definitely turned, but all of a sudden, RIB fail to see it.

Last edited by M&M on 3/29/2012, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 3/29/2012, 11:22 pm

so pretty much i should avoid tumblr and a couple of other places then for the next week after this episode airs then....u know i think this may be the episode where i really will start to hate blaine.I could careless about him but theyre driving me to the point where i want him gone or back to dalton where i dont have to see him.and I was a huge klaine fan when i started watching glee last year now im ready for them to be over.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/29/2012, 11:23 pm

CCfan93 wrote:so pretty much i should avoid tumblr and a couple of other places then for the next week after this episode airs then....u know i think this may be the episode where i really will start to hate blaine.I could careless about him but theyre driving me to the point where i want him gone or back to dalton where i dont have to see him.and I was a huge klaine fan when i started watching glee last year now im ready for them to be over.

Join the club.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 11:23 pm

Kim posted a picture of Chris in the pool in Yes/No, and it reminded me of something that annoyed the hell out of me in that episode.

When they had all of the guys jump into the pool, did you notice that most of the guys just did a plain jump into the pool, but Blaine had to spin and twist into the pool. Damn showboater.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 11:28 pm

I broke my rules and responded to her tweets:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2012, 11:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kim posted a picture of Chris in the pool in Yes/No, and it reminded me of something that annoyed the hell out of me in that episode.

When they had all of the guys jump into the pool, did you notice that most of the guys just did a plain jump into the pool, but Blaine had to spin and twist into the pool. Damn showboater.

He sucks. That was probably all him, but things like that are as annoying as when they had him get the round of applause for his (c)rapping at Regionals.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2012, 11:31 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I broke my rules and responded to her tweets:

I can tell you you're awesome as many times as you tweet Smile

Also, it's like you and Fantastica are leading me on to get my star tonight!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 11:32 pm

I'm running away from my computer now. My fingers are typing to hard because I'm aggrevated now. I'm goign to bed. I need to be up for work in six and a half hours.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/29/2012, 11:47 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kim posted a picture of Chris in the pool in Yes/No, and it reminded me of something that annoyed the hell out of me in that episode.

Mr Perfect has to get special steps. He's the star of New Directions see. Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 12:28 am

emilynna wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
I can't wait until Chris is off Glee, and the annoying fans either mature or move onto the next thing, and stop shipping Chris and Darren. I can't wait for the day when Chris can just be respected for his work and not have to deal with as much of this kind of crap.

me too...i hope if there is glee season 5, chris is not in it....

tooo many negative thought now...so gonna post this picture..
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_m1njavnfsP1qgll4ko1_500
can i post this here or does it belong in the appreciation threat?
he look so cute...so in the center...

I'm guessing but I think this when they were all asked what turns him on, and he said controlled danger. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 1277631452 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/30/2012, 12:47 am

I can't wait to see him on ITAS Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 12:52 am

CCfan93 wrote:so pretty much i should avoid tumblr and a couple of other places then for the next week after this episode airs then....u know i think this may be the episode where i really will start to hate blaine.I could careless about him but theyre driving me to the point where i want him gone or back to dalton where i dont have to see him.and I was a huge klaine fan when i started watching glee last year now im ready for them to be over.

So was I.

I ship Kurtbastian in fanfiction, only because there are wonderful stories about them.

I am sick and tired of seeing Darren's body. If they think this will increase ratings, they are dislusional.

Someone drew these pics of Darren wanting to be near Chris hoping his talent and success rubs of on him on tumblr. There were quite a few notes as well. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3429310274

The tide is changing, and that is thanks to Blarren stans.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 12:58 am

And Karen, I have started tweeting Brad as well about Blaine. Because I am fed up. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168

It is time they started taking notice and realise they are ruining their show. Chris, Lea and Corey are the stars, along with Jane and Will.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/30/2012, 1:28 am

Struck by Lightning wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 3:53 am

You know I thought tumblr would have exploded with these new spoilers about Blarren, but my dashboard is dead. It used to be full of Blarren, but maybe they don't like him anymore that I follow.

All I see is Kurt/Chris, other Glee ones, and Hunger Games.

I will laugh if the ratings are really bad for this episode. Maybe they will finally realise, Darren cannot carry the show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2012, 4:25 am

^ if the rating is bad they will blame Matt Homer not Dc. There will be a lot more Homer in that episode than Dc. If the rating is good I'm sure its because of bomer. Well the more they made Blaine into a God the more reduplication people will be. So now hes going to b shiftless. What's next? Pantless? Now what else can he shed?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 5:12 am

I was so mad I joined live journal and joined the ontd- glee. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168

I'm hoping this will the last Blaine centric episode we will see. I don't want to see Blarren anymore than I can stand. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 2048237024 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 2580454826

So obviously we won't see Kurt shirtless, because he is meant to be the ugly one. *bitter sarcasm*
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/30/2012, 5:14 am

M&M wrote:I keep thinking they are clearly trying to set Darren up as the season 4 ND anchor and people aren't buuying it like they thought. If they were, it would equate to better ratings, and the opposite is true. I know I stay as clear as possible of Blaine/Darren, but I do visit tumblr occasionally. Someone blogged about "Raise your hand if you don't care about Blaine's family." There was a time when that would only get a few notes. It had over 1,200 yesterday when I stopped tracking it. I fell like that says something about where people are at. Atleast I hope it does.
fantastica wrote:^ if the rating is bad they will blame Matt Homer not Dc. There will be a lot more Homer in that episode than Dc. If the rating is good I'm sure its because of bomer. Well the more they made Blaine into a God the more reduplication people will be. So now hes going to b shiftless. What's next? Pantless? Now what else can he shed?
Maybe people are (finally) doubting that a shirtless Blaine scene will probably adds nothing in his development as a character? Rolling Eyes
I cannot care less about a shirtless Blaine. Better to see him like this phr34r :
Spoiler:

Jellyrolls wrote:
Things I ship Kurt with over Blaine
By Jellyrolls

The things listed below are all more talented and interesting than Blaine,
therefore I would ship Kurt with these items over Blaine.

The tender crook of Kurt's elbow
A bag of rocks
A Raggedy Andy Doll
A mirror
A can of aerosol hairspray
A blow up doll
Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies
A copy of GQ magazine with any Hollywood movie star on the cover
A picture of a Calvin Klein underware model
Pizza
A doorknob
A fruitcake given to him by his grandmother 4 Christmas' ago
A bottle of smart water
Onion rings
Any kind of Wonka candy
Haha! The christmas's gift!! (everyone have something like that in the fridge LOL)

sahhar wrote:I've noticed something today, I could be wrong again, don't attack me, but I've noticed Chris is having normal frequent conversations with his male co-stars on Twitter again. He doesn't seem to give a f*&% anymore about what people think. I'm happy about this.
^Me too. And why he should stop tweeting other cast members, because of that tweet?
Ahhh, life must be hard for a Crisscolfer shipper. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/30/2012, 6:17 am

I really think that the whole Blaine hype will implode upon itself. They are blowing him way out of proportions (no pun intended Smile ) and at some point he will either burst, deflate or implode.

You can see that TPTB on Glee are getting aware of it too, in the way they are using Darren on the show.
They don't give Blaine any development because they know Darren's not a good actor. The same happened to Tina, Mercedes, Mike, Rory and Brittany.
Btw: Brittany is the perfect example of trying to hype a character because it became popular, but it failed because the actress/singer could not deliver. Now Brittany is back in the background, where she belongs.

So TPTB give Blaine songs instead of development, because Darren used to sell well on iTunes. But Darren sold well for 3 reasons: because 1)he sang with the Warblers/the Beelzebubs backing him up and those arrangements were damn good; 2) he sings pop and mainstream songs; and 3) he's popular with the teenage girls who buy on iTunes. But now reason 1 has gone and reasons 2 and 3 show to be not good enough to keep selling those songs. TPTB see this.
They also see the want for more songs from other singers: Tina, Artie, Kurt, Puck. It's all over the boards and forums, they know this too. #MoreSongs4Kurt did make a difference, imo.

Starting from the promotion of the 3D movie, the start of season 3 and up till a few weeks ago, TPTB made sure that the media kept a hard on for Blaine/Darren, trying to make him the focus of everything that is Glee. But now they start griping back to the big 3: CLC. Suddenly RM remembers why Kurt is such an inspirational character and how special Chris Colfer was when he walked into the audition room. It is no coincidence that RM started talking about Chris again as soon as SBL became such a big buzz in the showbizz and the media, and when there were already predictions made for Emmy's and other awards and Chris' name was on every list again.

TPTB are making a last effort of trying to make Blaine/Darren popular (again) by giving him storylines in heavily promoted episodes, like with 'Michael' and now a very hot guest star (Matt Bomer), without making Blaine himself interact much, only sing.
And to seal the deal they have him go shirtless now and boxing (boxing shower scene? dryy ), to satisfy the rabid fans.

I truly believe they are clutching at straws, trying to make it happen, but their last actions indicate that they know it isn't happening and it never will.
The same goes for Santana/Naya; they are pushing Naya to include her in the fab four, but that is also still not happening the way they want to.

We are starting to hear spoilers that focus on Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Puck. I believe they are realizing they lost with Blaine, or maybe RM's influence will get less in the latter part of season 3 and season 4.
Season 4 will be the big test: what will be more popular? The 'original' gleeclub narrative, or the split narrative with CLC?
The only fear I have is that they will come to the conclusion that the split narrative will be more popular and they decide to keep CLC in Lima after all, or at least heavily tethered to ND (e.g. by keeping Klaine together).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/30/2012, 6:28 am

OMG, this is a CrissColfer stan gem:

Just wanted to point out that while he has tweeted Chord and Grant in the past, he has never tweeted them in the same day; which happens to be the day after that awkward response to the CrissColfer tweet. Kevin even mentioned Chris in a tweet about teaching him to use swords, so come on, you know it had to be brought up on set today so A) He was really pissed off B) He realized it was kind of offensive to lump a relationship with Darren in the same category as one with an animal or C) He is really trying desperately to hide CrissColfer. I am going with C.

Laughing Mad

(thanks to p_f)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 6:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:I really think that the whole Blaine hype will implode upon itself. They are blowing him way out of proportions (no pun intended Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 650269930 ) and at some point he will either burst, deflate or implode.

You can see that TPTB on Glee are getting aware of it too, in the way they are using Darren on the show.
They don't give Blaine any development because they know Darren's not a good actor. The same happened to Tina, Mercedes, Mike, Rory and Brittany.
Btw: Brittany is the perfect example of trying to hype a character because it became popular, but it failed because the actress/singer could not deliver. Now Brittany is back in the background, where she belongs.

So TPTB give Blaine songs instead of development, because Darren used to sell well on iTunes. But Darren sold well for 3 reasons: because 1)he sang with the Warblers/the Beelzebubs backing him up and those arrangements were damn good; 2) he sings pop and mainstream songs; and 3) he's popular with the teenage girls who buy on iTunes. But now reason 1 has gone and reasons 2 and 3 show to be not good enough to keep selling those songs. TPTB see this.
They also see the want for more songs from other singers: Tina, Artie, Kurt, Puck. It's all over the boards and forums, they know this too. #MoreSongs4Kurt did make a difference, imo.

Starting from the promotion of the 3D movie, the start of season 3 and up till a few weeks ago, TPTB made sure that the media kept a hard on for Blaine/Darren, trying to make him the focus of everything that is Glee. But now they start griping back to the big 3: CLC. Suddenly RM remembers why Kurt is such an inspirational character and how special Chris Colfer was when he walked into the audition room. It is no coincidence that RM started talking about Chris again as soon as SBL became such a big buzz in the showbizz and the media, and when there were already predictions made for Emmy's and other awards and Chris' name was on every list again.

TPTB are making a last effort of trying to make Blaine/Darren popular (again) by giving him storylines in heavily promoted episodes, like with 'Michael' and now a very hot guest star (Matt Bomer), without making Blaine himself interact much, only sing.
And to seal the deal they have him go shirtless now and boxing (boxing shower scene? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 357632081 ), to satisfy the rabid fans.

I truly believe they are clutching at straws, trying to make it happen, but their last actions indicate that they know it isn't happening and it never will.
The same goes for Santana/Naya; they are pushing Naya to include her in the fab four, but that is also still not happening the way they want to.

We are starting to hear spoilers that focus on Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Puck. I believe they are realizing they lost with Blaine, or maybe RM's influence will get less in the latter part of season 3 and season 4.
Season 4 will be the big test: what will be more popular? The 'original' gleeclub narrative, or the split narrative with CLC?
The only fear I have is that they will come to the conclusion that the split narrative will be more popular and they decide to keep CLC in Lima after all, or at least heavily tethered to ND (e.g. by keeping Klaine together).

I agree with a lot you have said, and optimistic about the last bits.

We won't know what happens to Kurt and Rachel until probably episode 18.

Klaine I feel is dying, only the Blarren stans are really clinging to it to dear life.

I think after this episode more will hate Blarren and want Kurt/Chris to be free.

The tide is turning, and RM is going to look like more of an idiot than he is.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/30/2012, 6:46 am

I think we all agree where each persons straights lay. When there is a Kurt or Rachel heavy episode, they may have a solo or a solo and a duet with lots of acting scenes, but in a Blaine heavy episode he gets 2 duets and a solo. It shows you were the priorities are when it comes to Blaine and Darren. He is a singer, a a pop singer at that. That is what he is good at, what his rabid fangirls like and want (even when they scream for development, all they want is another DC solo). It also shows what the multitude of every-persons fans want. We want more songs for Kurt (because the show is telling us he rivals Rachel and yet never shows it) and by the looks of things he is getting a decent amount in the back 8, but all DC fans care is how hot he is, ergo, they get shirtless scenes without any substance and him singing every top 40/alternative song known to man. It also shows how lazy that writers are when they keep relying on those they consider successful and popular, while ignoring the rest of their talented cast. When was the last time a veteran like MM sang a Broadway song on this show ? Or Jenna for that matter.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/30/2012, 6:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:And Karen, I have started tweeting Brad as well about Blaine. Because I am fed up. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168

It is time they started taking notice and realise they are ruining their show. Chris, Lea and Corey are the stars, along with Jane and Will.

I'm glad that someone else is tweeting Brad now.

fantastica wrote:^ if the rating is bad they will blame Matt Homer not Dc. There will be a lot more Homer in that episode than Dc. If the rating is good I'm sure its because of bomer. Well the more they made Blaine into a God the more reduplication people will be. So now hes going to b shiftless. What's next? Pantless? Now what else can he shed?

I love auto correct. Matt Homer. Shiftless. hehe.

ColferInspired wrote:I was so mad I joined live journal and joined the ontd- glee. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 3181402168

I'm hoping this will the last Blaine centric episode we will see. I don't want to see Blarren anymore than I can stand. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 2048237024 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 12 2580454826

So obviously we won't see Kurt shirtless, because he is meant to be the ugly one. *bitter sarcasm*

I know you're being sarcastic, but the reason why we won't see Kurt shirtless is because Chris has talent and doesn't need to take his shirt off to be interesting.

Glorfindel wrote:OMG, this is a CrissColfer stan gem:

Just wanted to point out that while he has tweeted Chord and Grant in the past, he has never tweeted them in the same day; which happens to be the day after that awkward response to the CrissColfer tweet. Kevin even mentioned Chris in a tweet about teaching him to use swords, so come on, you know it had to be brought up on set today so A) He was really pissed off B) He realized it was kind of offensive to lump a relationship with Darren in the same category as one with an animal or C) He is really trying desperately to hide CrissColfer. I am going with C.

Laughing Mad

(thanks to p_f)
OMG. Well, heck, maybe Chris, Darren, Grant, Chord, and Kevin are in a five way relationship now. Can we ship that? What would the ship name for that be? McCrissColferGusStreet
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next