Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 4/7/2012, 9:06 pm

Delight wrote:
fantastica wrote:
ok here's something really funny: something Blaine stans wrote after listening to
Spoiler:

Ugh. Just... ugh. This is just more evidence that some Darren/Blaine fans are not only blind in their devotion, but possibly tone deaf as well. I mean, you can like Darren's version of the song all you like, prefer it to the original even, but to make a judgment about how the original artiste failed to convey emotion when it's absolutely untrue is... ridiculous; and that's putting things mildly.

Okay, let's face it. This particular fan would cry over Darren's singing no matter what and how he sings anyway. Darren can sing the alphabet song and she'll probably be calling it flawless, skipping work to listen to it all day and crying emotionally too Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 357632081

I'm sorry that you have to see that and get so upset by it, ColferInspired. Please don't take to heart what this Darren fan thinks. Her opinion doesn't matter. Darren's version of 'Fighter' doesn't matter. If Christina's version of the song was what kept you strong through dark times, let it continue to remain so. It's just unfortunate that the show had Darren be the one to sing this song, when his voice and singing style doesn't suit, and when the context most probably doesn't warrant it. I guess we'll get to know the context a bit more when the episode airs next week. However, any Blaine angst so far had been laughable (because Darren's delivery of them were so unconvincing), so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

I'm fine now, but thank you allthesame.

Us Aussies will be able to see this episode on Thursday on 10 at 7:30 pm. Thing is my housemate doesn't like Darren either and would rather fast forward his parts, so I have to download it or wait until it comes up on the Channel 10 website, which would be probably on Friday.

If I download it I can see it on Wednesday, so I can see it sooner, only I can't use Torrentz at the library as it is prohibited by a firewall.

I am not that excited about seeing this episode, I just want my Kurt scenes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 9:11 pm

I just tweeted Brad another string of tweets:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 9:16 pm

i voted on that poll too. am surprised that so many people want less blaine. it's getting so annoying. i hope this episode's rating tanks.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/7/2012, 9:17 pm

@Jelly, you're sending Brad tweets every two seconds o.o Has he already replied one of them???

Finally I voted!!!

Last edited by brisallie on 4/7/2012, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 9:19 pm

I happened to be tweeting when Michael Hitchcock was tweeting, so I tweeted a few to him as well:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/7/2012, 9:19 pm

jelly is shooting her automatic machine tweet gun. she is trigger happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 9:19 pm

brisallie wrote:@Jelly, you're sending Brad tweets every two seconds o.o Has he already replied one of them???

He won't reply, but I'm sure I'll get some responses from Blaine stans.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 9:24 pm

fantastica wrote:jelly is shooting her automatic machine tweet gun. she is trigger happy.

140 characters just aren't enough for me to express myself sometimes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/7/2012, 9:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:@Jelly, you're sending Brad tweets every two seconds o.o Has he already replied one of them???

He won't reply, but I'm sure I'll get some responses from Blaine stans.

I just joined by tweeting to Brad. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 4247136565

My twitter has been having a few problems lately, lucky it is working today.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2012, 9:30 pm

I just retweeted your tweets, Liz Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2012, 12:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I just retweeted your tweets, Liz Smile

You are my hero wub
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/8/2012, 12:24 am

sjonnepon wrote:
Vir Cotto wrote:
They could have still used Darren; maybe as a rich, preppy Reggie to Quinn's snobby Veronica. They could have been McKinley's Evil Power Couple, looking down on all the lesser people. Think how much more interesting, and coherent, the prom episode would have been if it had pitted underdogs Finchel against the nasty, entitled Bluinn. It might have been, I don't know, funny?
Wait, Blaine isn't allready in love with quinn? I always get that idea with how he looks at her.
If he would give Kurt the same looks i would almost say that he's in love with him.
You don't get it, Blaine is aware that the population of McKinley is highly and secretly homophobic, so he's trying very hard to deceive people in order to protect his couple lol!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2012, 1:34 am

Shinra17 wrote:
You don't get it, Blaine is aware that the population of McKinley is highly and secretly homophobic, so he's trying very hard to deceive people in order to protect his couple lol!

I didn't know Blaine has a secret plan. How sweet .... lol

BTW,I guess this defense has a reason to be, right Shinra? If not you're becoming part of our club "Defending Blarren" with jelly,delight and me.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/8/2012, 2:00 am

^I don't mind being part of your "defending blarren" club if you agree with me that the safer place for him to live is the planet Jupiter or Uranus Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 6:03 am

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I just retweeted your tweets, Liz Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 650269930

You are my hero Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 413578547

You're mine to. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 413578547

I'll retweet yours.Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/8/2012, 6:47 am

Shinra17 wrote:You don't get it, Blaine is aware that the population of McKinley is highly and secretly homophobic, so he's trying very hard to deceive people in order to protect his couple lol!

You know, if Glee had been a more subtle show, I'd totally buy this explanation. It'll even add more depth to Blaine's character without them having to change Darren's behaviour much.

Alas, Hevans is a ship that had sailed a long time ago, so I suppose there's little point in mourning over what could've been. But to be honest, I didn't feel much romantic spark between Kurt and Sam in 'Duets'. I don't think Sam has a personality interesting enough to match Kurt's (but they are different enough so that it wouldn't have felt like Kurt is being paired with someone too similar to himself ala Blaine-- interested in fashion but also in football! interested in singing and musicals but sings better and can get all the lead male roles! had been physically bullied for being gay before but is now a braver and more confident gay! is gay but is a 'can pass' gay that everyone cheers for! arghh ). Also, we all know how fandom would readily rake Kurt over coals again if he is once again depicted as pining over a (possibly) straight guy and scheming to spend more time with him; so in a way, I'm glad they've decided to keep Sam straight.

Last edited by Delight on 4/8/2012, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2012, 7:26 am

M&M wrote:

You are my hero wub

ColferInspired wrote:
M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I just retweeted your tweets, Liz Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 650269930

Aww. Thanks for hero worshipping me. I feel just like Blaine. If only you were all here to hear me singing and doing my hold you thighs together so I don't pee dance! You would all be going crazy!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 7:43 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:

ColferInspired wrote:
M&M wrote:

Aww. Thanks for hero worshipping me. I feel just like Blaine. If only you were all here to hear me singing and doing my hold you thighs together so I don't pee dance! You would all be going crazy!

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 26 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2012, 8:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:

You are my hero wub

ColferInspired wrote:
M&M wrote:

Send us all the MP3s! I will replace every song on my ipod!

I hate Blaine's pee dance. It is in every song that's not choreographed, like Kurt's shimmy, but its not cute and it looks awkward. I don't get the people who think Darren is the third best dancer of the kids. It's Harry; HeMo; Kevin; Chris: and then everyone else.

Also, is it wrong for laughing hysterically at the fighting going on at youtube over Fighter. Glee fans are really starting to rise up against Blarren. You poke the bear long enough, they're going to get mad.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2012, 12:42 pm

M&M wrote:
Also, is it wrong for laughing hysterically at the fighting going on at youtube over Fighter. Glee fans are really starting to rise up against Blarren. You poke the bear long enough, they're going to get mad.
best thing ever said since the dawn of hte universe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2012, 1:04 pm

M&M wrote:
I hate Blaine's pee dance. It is in every song that's not choreographed, like Kurt's shimmy, but its not cute and it looks awkward. I don't get the people who think Darren is the third best dancer of the kids. It's Harry; HeMo; Kevin; Chris: and then everyone else.

I am not much into dancing so I can really judge but I think Chris is excellent actor who sings really amazing, but I must admit I have never seen him as a really great dancer. When it's not choreographed, he dances funny (well and cute), when it is is choreographed, he seems often a little bit late with his moves to me... I don't know about Darren, I probably watch different people when he is on screen :-D And I think Dianna and Naya seems good dancers...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2012, 1:19 pm

arina wrote:
M&M wrote:

I am not much into dancing so I can really judge but I think Chris is excellent actor who sings really amazing, but I must admit I have never seen him as a really great dancer. When it's not choreographed, he dances funny (well and cute), when it is is choreographed, he seems often a little bit late with his moves to me... I don't know about Darren, I probably watch different people when he is on screen :-D And I think Dianna and Naya seems good dancers...

I agree with you about Chris, to a certain extent. He isn't a natural dancer like Matt, Harry, or Kevin, but he holds his own with them in the choreographed numbers (Take Singing in the Rain/Umbrella as an example).

But when they give him something like Rose's Turn or La Jazz Hot, or I'm the Greatest Star, he truly shines as the top performer in the cast. Not just the dancing, but the general movements and expressions.

Darren seems to do fine in the group numbers, but when he's in front, I find him to be a bit frustrating to watch, especially when he does the pee pee dance.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2012, 1:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
arina wrote:
M&M wrote:

I agree with you about Chris, to a certain extent. He isn't a natural dancer like Matt, Harry, or Kevin, but he holds his own with them in the choreographed numbers (Take Singing in the Rain/Umbrella as an example).

But when they give him something like Rose's Turn or La Jazz Hot, or I'm the Greatest Star, he truly shines as the top performer in the cast. Not just the dancing, but the general movements and expressions.

Darren seems to do fine in the group numbers, but when he's in front, I find him to be a bit frustrating to watch, especially when he does the pee pee dance.
Yeah, especially Rose's turn and Le Jazz Hot are perfect for me as well! I hope NYADA audition will give us another example :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2012, 1:27 pm

remember NyADA number is where he does a lot of high kicks. was there some rumors that he may sing NY NY?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2012, 1:40 pm

Oh god, I hope he doesn't sing NY NY
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next