Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 2:28 pm

Emile wrote:Oh my, I find this on ontd_glee, referring to the Chris's tweet about the cape:
(I put the spoiler so you can prepar LOL)
Spoiler:
arghh If DC had any comic talent, I could have seen him in a burlesque film in the role of a travestite (it might turn out as an horror film though lol). Jeez, I can't help thinking about a suction cup when I watch his mouth in that pic and if RM enters the picture... panik panik panik Klaine may be harder to break lol!

Jellyrolls wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:Just how old is that twitter girl ? Her responses are too simplistic and obsessed with perfection of Klaine for her to be an adult or be emotionally mature.
I have no idea how old she is--which is part of the reason I don't engage in back and forth stuff with her for the most part (I did at first, and I have once or twice since then when it has warranted a response). Everyone once in a while she throws in something that makes me think she could be a bit older, though.
It's my impression too. I feel like that person is playing a game.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 3:19 pm

Here's some more tweets. This girl was also replying to some stuff Carousel was tweeting in the past.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk They never get any screentime to talk. All they get to do is exchange loving glances onscreen. But they do talk.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk And they deserve focus and happiness. Not more misery like Seb and Karofsky have caused all season.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk And they deserve focus and happiness. Not more misery like Seb and Karofsky have caused all season.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk The stuff with Seb and Kar hasn't been interesting, just awful. The show is called GLEE not never ending misery.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk Wrong. Self-loathing and violent gays are a tired media trope. Two happy, confident boys in love? That's a story

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk Everything with Seb and Karofsky has been laden in offensiveness and contrived, lazy writing.

@ColferFanForum @BFalchuk Hahah singing isn't everything. Name one story line Blaine has had in S3 aside from TFT. I can name 6 for Kurt.

@ColferFanForum @BFalchuk Circular reasoning. I could say Blaine gets all the songs because he SING. They can all sing and act.

@ColferFanForum@BFalchuk Just like you endlessly tweet for Kurt to have solos? Sure. He gets songs because his voice has wide appeal.

@ColferFanForum @g_girl67 @BFalchuk Keep making up lies. We tweet for Blaine to get story lines and development, not songs. Try again.

@ColferFanForum @g_girl67 @BFalchuk Correlation =/= causation. Most of the show's critical acclaim is for #klaine's relationship, actually

@ColferFanForum @g_girl67 @BFalchuk Klaine and DC and CC are the biggest sources of critical acclaim. Don't blame sloppy writing on Blaine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 3/26/2012, 6:51 pm

Emile wrote:Oh my, I find this on ontd_glee, referring to the Chris's tweet about the cape:
(I put the spoiler so you can prepar LOL)
Spoiler:

Ok...I may be a huge Klainer this is just... Shocked
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 3/26/2012, 8:49 pm

Here you go people, this should make it better now :

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 8:56 pm

^Thanks! now I'm wondering what Dean Cain has become, your pic is quite effective to change my mindset lol.

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 8:58 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
It's my impression too. I feel like that person is playing a game.

Right. Younger are not that smart at playing this kind of "games" however by other side I've met young people very good at mental games and manipulation but Jelly is being wiser.

tanita_mors wrote:Here you go people, this should make it better now :

Much Better :D Maybe I have eye problems or something else but there was a time I used to confused Dean Cain and Mario Lopez :p

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/26/2012, 9:18 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
And as for GA - I wonder if she has any family, friends, a job or any interest outside of Glee. The amount of time she spends obsessing about CC, especially the pointlessness of losing so much time hating someone as opposed to being a fan of someone.
ahem, I think many of us spend an unhealthy amount of time fixated on this boy that the only difference between GA and us is that we talk sane, and she doesn't.

lol on that Dean Cain pic. At first look I thought he had giant boobs. Razz
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/26/2012, 9:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Here's some more tweets. This girl was also replying to some stuff Carousel was tweeting in the past. @ColferFanForum @g_girl67 @BFalchuk Correlation =/= causation. Most of the show's critical acclaim is for #klaine's relationship, actually
this girl is delusional! All the critical acclaim came in before Blaine was cast. Kurt was the one who set the tune for the "gay show" and chris was the one who got award win and noms.

@Arina, hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by fantastica on 3/26/2012, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typed Arina's name wrong.)
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 9:53 pm

fantastica wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
And as for GA - I wonder if she has any family, friends, a job or any interest outside of Glee. The amount of time she spends obsessing about CC, especially the pointlessness of losing so much time hating someone as opposed to being a fan of someone.
ahem, I think many of us spend an unhealthy amount of time fixated on this boy that the only difference between GA and us is that we talk sane, and she doesn't.

WHAT? are you saying we're like her but still mentally sane??? ... Is hard to admit it but you're right!!! lol I can't stay away from this place!

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 10:14 pm

fantastica wrote:@Irina, hope you feel better soon!
Who is Irina? phr34r

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 10:31 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
fantastica wrote:@Irina, hope you feel better soon!
Who is Irina? phr34r

Arina? But her name was misspelled???

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 10:32 pm

^ oh, ok.

Another and better use of superman as idea for the cape:

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/26/2012, 11:31 pm

^sorry I mean @Arina. :( go back to change the typo.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 3/26/2012, 11:33 pm

Has anyone read the official synopsis for the new episode yet?. I can't. even. I had to make sure I wasn't reading a fake summary. Shocked Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/26/2012, 11:40 pm

sahhar wrote:Has anyone read the official synopsis for the new episode yet?. I can't. even. I had to make sure I wasn't reading a fake summary. Shocked Laughing

I can not contain my laughter. I mean, really?!? LOL!
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 11:40 pm

sahhar wrote:Has anyone read the official synopsis for the new episode yet?. I can't. even. I had to make sure I wasn't reading a fake summary. Shocked Laughing

Nothing. What it is said? Maybe you should reply on the spoiler board Smile

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 11:42 pm

Yes, post what you are talking about on the spoiler thread. I haven't seen a synopsis (I've been looking at Lea and Dianna's twitter all night pulling out Chris related tweets).

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/27/2012, 12:05 am

OK, I have to rant from the press release on the spoiler thread. If you join in the ran, please remember to use spoiler tags (click on others and spoiler to put the tags in the body of the message and type between the two spoiler tags).

Spoiler:
Seriously, they are making Blaine have a celebrity brother? And you know the whole thing is going to be all about how Blaine has always lived in the shadow of his famous brother, and no matter how hard he tries, he can't sing or act as good as him. This has to be one of the stupidest ideas Glee has ever had. And the thought of them having Darren being upset/intimidated/or whatever by the presence of his brother is something I am not looking forward too. This storyline is going to suck big time. But I'm sure in the end, Blaine will be fine with his brother because his brother will probably go on and on about how wonderful a singer/performer Blaine is, and how he is so much better than anyone else at McKinley. RIB and their writers are so predictable.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 3/27/2012, 12:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, I have to rant from the press release on the spoiler thread. If you join in the ran, please remember to use spoiler tags (click on others and spoiler to put the tags in the body of the message and type between the two spoiler tags).

Spoiler:
Seriously, they are making Blaine have a celebrity brother? And you know the whole thing is going to be all about how Blaine has always lived in the shadow of his famous brother, and no matter how hard he tries, he can't sing or act as good as him. This has to be one of the stupidest ideas Glee has ever had. And the thought of them having Darren being upset/intimidated/or whatever by the presence of his brother is something I am not looking forward too. This storyline is going to suck big time. But I'm sure in the end, Blaine will be fine with his brother because his brother will probably go on and on about how wonderful a singer/performer Blaine is, and how he is so much better than anyone else at McKinley. RIB and their writers are so predictable.

Spoiler:
So first they portray Blaine as some kind of rockstar and confidence whilst performing, and now they're trying to make us feel bad for him?. Uh huh. Yeah. Not happening.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/27/2012, 12:15 am

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:OK, I have to rant from the press release on the spoiler thread. If you join in the ran, please remember to use spoiler tags (click on others and spoiler to put the tags in the body of the message and type between the two spoiler tags).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
So first they portray Blaine as some kind of rockstar and confidence whilst performing, and now they're trying to make us feel bad for him?. Uh huh. Yeah. Not happening.

Spoiler:
Absolutely not here for any of it. Was Blaine not the one who was singled out as being the best warbler to have ever warbled? Wasn't he given the lead in the play as well as the Christmas show? Was he not the only one who got loud clapping after his poor rapping? How is this believeable? Why could his brother come into town and just be a regular guy. Way to make Bomer stretch his acting chops Glee. And Darren is... not going to be good.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 3/27/2012, 12:18 am

M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Absolutely not here for any of it. Was Blaine not the one who was singled out as being the best warbler to have ever warbled? Wasn't he given the lead in the play as well as the Christmas show? Was he not the only one who got loud clapping after his poor rapping? How is this believeable? Why could his brother come into town and just be a regular guy. Way to make Bomer stretch his acting chops Glee. And Darren is... not going to be good.

Spoiler:
Funnily enough, it's funny Blaine never realized this is exactly how Kurt probably feels about him all the time. Always getting the spotlight. Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/27/2012, 12:22 am

sahhar wrote:
M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Funnily enough, it's funny Blaine never realized this is exactly how Kurt probably feels about him all the time. Always getting the spotlight. Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
The difference is that Kurt clearly sucks, so it doesn't matter how he feels. Blaine is awesome so it's sad to see him doubt himself. Also, sarcasm.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 3/27/2012, 12:23 am

M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:
M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The difference is that Kurt clearly sucks, so it doesn't matter how he feels. Blaine is awesome so it's sad to see him doubt himself. Also, sarcasm.

Spoiler:
Ah yes, I forgot that. Kurt should be grateful he even has a boyfriend at all. He should never complain about anything, ever. More sarcasm.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/27/2012, 12:24 am

sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Bah, it won't happen because there is no way DC's acting can sell this SL anyway, I will laugh to death if DC is going to try crying or being miserable with heavy use of derp faces.

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 3/27/2012, 12:26 am

Shinra17 wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Bah, it won't happen because there is no way DC's acting can sell this SL anyway, I will laugh to death if DC is going to try crying or being miserable with heavy use of derp faces.

Spoiler:
The only good thing that can come out of this storyline is Kurt fawning over Cooper and Blaine getting pissed. If we don't get that at least, this storyline isn't worth it.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top