Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

+39
azure
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
opals
Ranwing
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
kac
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Divalicious
M&M
sheny
fountain
msjoanlucette
Buenos
Dame Loli
red texta
paulopf
E-ko
Sani
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
CCfan93
Shinra17
Emile
arina
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Coolbeans3131
tanita_mors
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
Vir Cotto
Jellyrolls
43 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 2/26/2013, 9:01 pm

no, blaine willl not follow kurt's footsteps. he will boldly go where no one has gone before - to the outter space! (and never come back) tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  glimmerle 2/26/2013, 9:08 pm

Hehe, it would still fit him always "getting the star treatment". moque So yes, let's irrationally hope hell take a small step for a Hobbit but a giant leap for the quality of Glee.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 9:11 pm

glimmerle wrote:
fantastica wrote:i love that!!!!!! it would be even better if he becomes an astronaut and goes to the outter space!
Hello kindred spirit!
He could easily fit into the smallest space capsule. That's a plus! Razz

And awesome posts, Divalicious and ColferGirl! I really love your enthusiasm and positivity! neutre I hope some of these positive developments for Kurt will actually happen on the show, so we all won't look back angry and bitter once it is cancelled. Because the past three and a half seasons indicate that something like Kurt becoming the brightest star in NY is unlikely to happen. Rachel and Blaine will always be the first who'll get the star treatment while Kurt gets stuck with misfortune, insults and terminally ill parents. I'm afraid that with Blaine in the picture there could be no room for a second male music-related success-story on Glee. As always Blaine will follow in Kurt's footsteps and will succeed where Kurt failed. I really hope the show will prove my fears wrong. unsure

I don't think that will happen. I think that Ryan truly loves Kurt, and after all, Kurt is a semi self insert character for him. Kurt's road to success may be a little rougher and his journey will probably be more bittersweet than the others', but at the show's end, it's his story of triumph and ultimate success that will be much more powerful and satisfying than Blaine's story, or even Rachel's. Kurt will rise to the occassion and rise from the rubble again and again and ultimately win.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 9:13 pm

glimmerle wrote:Hehe, it would still fit him always "getting the star treatment". moque So yes, let's irrationally hope hell take a small step for a Hobbit but a giant leap for the quality of Glee.

Laughing ptdr moque

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2013, 9:18 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
glimmerle wrote:
fantastica wrote:i love that!!!!!! it would be even better if he becomes an astronaut and goes to the outter space!
Hello kindred spirit!
He could easily fit into the smallest space capsule. That's a plus! Razz

And awesome posts, Divalicious and ColferGirl! I really love your enthusiasm and positivity! neutre I hope some of these positive developments for Kurt will actually happen on the show, so we all won't look back angry and bitter once it is cancelled. Because the past three and a half seasons indicate that something like Kurt becoming the brightest star in NY is unlikely to happen. Rachel and Blaine will always be the first who'll get the star treatment while Kurt gets stuck with misfortune, insults and terminally ill parents. I'm afraid that with Blaine in the picture there could be no room for a second male music-related success-story on Glee. As always Blaine will follow in Kurt's footsteps and will succeed where Kurt failed. I really hope the show will prove my fears wrong. unsure

I don't think that will happen. I think that Ryan truly loves Kurt, and after all, Kurt is a semi self insert character for him. Kurt's road to success may be a little rougher and his journey will probably be more bittersweet than the others', but at the show's end, it's his story of triumph and ultimate success that will be much more powerful and satisfying than Blaine's story, or even Rachel's. Kurt will rise to the occassion and rise from the rubble again and again and ultimately win.

Heather, you weren't around whnI wrote this, but think you might enjoy this post I wrote for tumblr sometime last season.

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com/post/11599051556/the-ultimate-message-of-kurt-hummels-story
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/26/2013, 9:20 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurt will rise to the occassion and rise from the rubble again and again and ultimately win.
I hope you are right. I hope Kurt's I Am The Greatest Star (which I LOVED but can't watch or listen to anymore because of the storyline implications) will finally turn out to be a good omen.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 9:27 pm

That was beautifully written, Karen. wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2013, 6:42 am

If you want to risk losing a few brain cells, here's an interview with Heather (Brittany): It's easy to play dumb.

I haven't liked Brittany since season 3 (I think she's getting even worse every episode), and Heather has done some shady things in the past, but after reading this article she can just go away, as far as I'm concerned. Heather really seems as dumb as Brittany. No
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/27/2013, 9:05 am

Sometimes I feel Glee makes me much more angry than happy but I am still really attached to the original kids (and adults as well), I love their actors so I don't want Glee to end because I would really miss these people. And I would miss the musis (some of them) performances as well. And who knows if we ever hear Chris's singing after Glee. :(

The interview with Heather is really kinda weird, it's like it's made up by a fan rather than actual interview. Some of the answers does not make any sense to me.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/27/2013, 11:26 am

I read the interview and it seems like she's not worried about the show or the character itself. It seems that she's not even trying to please her fans with her answers, for instance when she said the Brittana thing. I don't see her motivated.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/27/2013, 12:14 pm

brisallie wrote:I read the interview and it seems like she's not worried about the show or the character itself. It seems that she's not even trying to please her fans with her answers, for instance when she said the Brittana thing. I don't see her motivated.

It sounds like Heather doesn't care about Brittana, Glee or even about her fans. Her mother ranswers the fan mail. Obviously she doesn't bother reading them. I can't believe she said that
I feel sorry for those people who love her character, see Brittana as a role model and write her letters. I'm glad they broke up because Naya deserves better that acting opposite the weakest actor and singer on Glee and I'm sure she prefers working with Chord so everyone is happy.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2013, 12:33 pm

you know , i can understand people being fans of heather (she is hot talented girl, that is very layed back and exudes honesty. she isn't fake and that is a rarity in hollywood). but brittany, i never understood. she has to be the dumbest yet very manipulative person alive. she does things that defy reason and when people call her on that she gets angry for being called stupid. i never liked her, and never understood the appeal of brittana except in the "two hot chick together" sense. why would anyone in their right mind want to be in a relationship with her, let alone be in love with her.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2013, 4:44 pm

Brittany is next to Blaine my least favorite character of Glee. She is awful to others, and pulls the "Don't call me stupid" card whenever it's convenient. I really started hating her last year when she released that sex tape and when she dismissed the seniors who tried to organize prom for her. This year's Britney episode sealed the deal for me.

The fact that Heather is a terrible actress, sings too much for her quality of voice, and apparently doesn't give a shit about her role on Glee or her fans, make things even worse, imo. The least she should do is do the work she's getting paid for properly: things like preparing scenes and thinking about her character's actions, and if you read this article she clearly doesn't do that.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2013, 4:47 pm

i don't like brittany much and I am not a fan of Heather, but she does have that "I don't give a shit" kind of attitude that's sort of refreshing, especially in contrast w/ some celebrities who would say anything to please his fans. At least she is super honest. I much prefer her approach than the extreme fan-pandering of you-know-who.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/27/2013, 5:22 pm

Ew. I can literally hear the "Valley Girl speak" through my computer screen. I'm not a fan of Brittany...ever since last year's prom episode. She just seems like a brat to me. I'm also not a fan of Heather...she is a hell of a dancer though, I'll give her that.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2013, 5:23 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't like brittany much and I am not a fan of Heather, but she does have that "I don't give a shit" kind of attitude that's sort of refreshing, especially in contrast w/ some celebrities who would say anything to please his fans. At least she is super honest. I much prefer her approach than the extreme fan-pandering of you-know-who.
They are two different kinds of bad, imo. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/27/2013, 5:30 pm

She's kind of like Darren when it comes to acting...lazy, just doesn't give a crap, talentless...(okay, that was really bitchy of me)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2013, 5:41 pm

my hubby likes her, because she is "hot". you know men are usually very shallow. they only see skin deep. women though don't see skins so we would just tear each other apart, down to the bones and marrows. Razz oooo, makes us feel like wild animals... phr34r tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/27/2013, 5:46 pm

Men are so shallow! You should see some of the disgusting things that guys post on Jennifer Lawrence's IMDB page! Nevermind that she's already been nominated for one Oscar and won another! They talk about her cup size, her weight, her face...in the most rude and crude ways imaginable. Pigs.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2013, 5:50 pm

how do you know they are all guys? sometimes women too criticize each other, maybe out of jealousy or something. human beings are very flawed creatures!

on the other hand humans are just one of the animal species, and in the animal kingdoms males seek females based on biological traits, such as scent, sight (birds, except it's the opposit sex flaunting their beauty), sound and I am sure size and shapes too. I once saw a documentary about an experiment to see which color mane, blond/golden, or brown/dark that male lion sport will attract more female lions, and it's the lighter/blondy colored hair. So yeah, sniffing of the opposite sex superficially is deep within our genes. I won't blame men or anyone else for it.

Last edited by fantastica on 2/27/2013, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/27/2013, 5:53 pm

Trust me, they are guys. I've seen things like "I'd totally do her if she wasn't such a porker." What kind of woman talks like that?! But yes, women say stupid things too.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2013, 5:56 pm

^ oh ok, i thought you were just talk about criticisms regarding her body. I don't go to imdb so i never read those things, and i had no idea what you were referring to. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2013, 5:57 pm

you know, the guys who called her "porky" are probably twice as porky himself, bald, bad odor and totally unattractive. some people need to bring others down in order to feel good about themselves.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/27/2013, 6:07 pm

I agree. They know they could never get someone like her in real life.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2013, 7:18 pm

woman are harsher on other women. that is a fact.

take in an example from another show i watch. there is this male and this female character who are both villains. she is more hands on in her evil deeds, he is the ultimate manipulator equally rotten to the core who is partly responsible for her fall to evil. and in the eyes of a lot of women, he is their byronic misunderstood hero and she is is the greatest evil that ever walked the earth. (of course i'm slightly bitter because she is my fave phr34r )
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next