Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  brisallie 3/15/2012, 11:49 am

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, some people are tweeting happy anniversary to Klaine.

Hopefully they won't get to tweet a happy second anniversary to Klaine Wink

Why happy anniversary? Their first kiss was already a year ago? wow time flies

You know, If you had not mentioned I wouldn't have remembered because first I wasn't a fan of glee a year ago and second I'm worried about other things today than Klaine. Lo siento :p lol

Oh My, the devil inside of you is speaking out Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 11:56 am

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:OK, some people are tweeting happy anniversary to Klaine.

Hopefully they won't get to tweet a happy second anniversary to Klaine Wink

Why happy anniversary? Their first kiss was already a year ago? wow time flies

You know, If you had not mentioned I wouldn't have remembered because first I wasn't a fan of glee a year ago and second I'm worried about other things today than Klaine. Lo siento :p lol

Oh My, the devil inside of you is speaking out Razz

What could be more important than a Klaineiversary, Romina? Set your priorities straight, girl.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2012, 12:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

What could be more important than a Klaineiversary, Romina? Set your priorities straight, girl.

I'm a sinner, right? Should I be punished for not set my priorities? :( beam Sorry for forgetting than Klaineversary is more important than myself 😢

tonguue

PS: on tumblr are remembering that Pavarotti died a year ago .... that makes me feel bad :(

Last edited by brisallie on 3/15/2012, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/15/2012, 12:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:What could be more important than a Klaineiversary, Romina? Set your priorities straight, girl.
A KLAINEBREAKUP!!!!

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 717808Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 717808Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 717808

Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2012, 12:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
I used to moderate a Disney message board that was very family friendly. One of the things that we used to tell people if they were wondering if it was OK to post something or if it was too nasty for our readers was to stop and ask themself, "Is that something that you can say in front of Mickey Mouse?"
I suddenly have the urge to post this here:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Tumblr_lkhm4nkgHE1qh3poyo1_500

Everything that will make Pinocchio look green like this goes to the snark and bark thread. Razz

brisallie wrote:

Constructive criticism:
I didn't really like the way Rachel and Blaine sounded on the WSS songs. Darren's voice sounded especially weak when compared to Lea's voice.

Snarking:
OMG, Darren really sucked on the WSS songs. He is the worst Tony ever and has no business being on stage.
I know both comments on top are examples but are exactly my opinion, ok the second one is too snarking, but that why this place was created. And it remind me that I'm still waiting Marie's review about WSS, I don't wanna force her to do anything againts her will , but c'mon this is place that nobody will punish you for express yourself Smile
Ooooooo, I hear a siren call..... Razz
Who knows, someday I might do it. But it will have to wait till I'll get over that whole stupid WSS plot and the way they kicked Kurt in the balls. And since the rage starts bubbling up even writing this post, that may take a long, long while. :(
Morons. :angry: (meaning RIB, and especially Ian)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@$^#@$$%$@###$%%, Aaaarrrgghhhh.
Shinra: is there any way I can stop this *^$#%^&^&%#@! stupid reply thing to not jump to the top every time I use 'bolded' or 'italic', and stop it from going to the bottom every time I insert a gif or picture?
It's driving me nuts !!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Suspect dryy arghh areu No beam vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/15/2012, 12:43 pm

^ lol No, there's no way you can stop it. It's an automatic thing. I think the board has a member sensor, each time it detects it is you, it knows it's gonna be a big post, it's so happy that it jumps in every direction at every available opportunity Laughing Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2012, 1:36 pm

So..... this board is just happy to see me? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Kurt-stare4 Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The 5 stages of mourning for this stupid reply-jump-to-top-and-jump-to-bottom frustration:

1. Denial: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Kurt-lalala

2. Anger: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Tumblr_loyyjc8RWD1qi3u4u

3. Bargaining: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Fine-Kurt

4. Depression: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Crying-Kurt-1

5. Acceptance: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Sigh-Chris

I think I'm still at stage 2, moving on to stage 3..... Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2012, 1:53 pm

^

I appreciate how you choose the right gift for each feeling Marie. By other side I'm glad you're moving into step 3 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Rachel_finn_clap because is not good to keep anger for a long time.

PS: Sadly I'm still in step 2 in my personal life dryy :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 2:00 pm

I don't get it. I used bolded and italics but nothing jumps anywhere. did I miss anything?

the only thing I can complain about is that everytime I insert a picture or video or a link in the middle of hte post, hte picture or post end up at the bottom of the editor, and I have to cut and paste them to the location I wanted them to be. I hope in the next version they will allow you to insert picture or link or video at the point of where your cursor is. or maybe I did something wrong?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 3:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Well, maybe a good rule of thumb around here when you're on the fence is to stop for a second and think about how Chris would react to something you are about to post. If you think Chris would think, "That's a great thought. My fans are amazing and get what's going on" it is fine. If you think Chris would think, "Ugh, I can't believe one of my fans would think like that" then you should post it on snark and bark Wink
Please do not do not try to guess what Chris will think. we have no idea what he thinks. We thought he wanted kurt to sing w/ the guys. but no. we thought he desperately wanted to get off glee, again no. We speculate blah and he actually does blee. Let's just ask this simple question instead: "what will the mods do?". If you think the mods will ok the post in the general area, then write in general area. If you think the mods will think it crosses the line, then let them move it. tonguue

ps. thanks karen for moving the creating the new thread and move the posts. that's why i wanted you to do it - only you and shinra can move hte posts! and I don't know who picked all the 8 play stuff out of the appreciation thread but thanks for the hard work again. I suspect that Shinra did that because he's one who wants to create as many threads as the number of hair strands on his head. I hope soon he will shave his head bald. Smile

Last edited by fantastica on 3/15/2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 4:48 pm

fantastica wrote:
ps. thanks karen for moving the creating the new thread and move the posts. that's why i wanted you to do it - only you and shinra can move hte posts! and I don't know who picked all the 8 play stuff out of the appreciation thread but thanks for the hard work again. I suspect that Shinra did that because he's one who wants to create as many threads as the number of hair strands on his head. I hope soon he will shave his head bald. Smile

Shinra did do that. This way if and when we have to break down the board into different categories because of growth, we'll be albe to move stuff to their proper place.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/15/2012, 5:06 pm

Glorfindel wrote:So..... this board is just happy to see me? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Kurt-stare4 Razz
Hum... no, not especially, it just loves gigantic posts.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Tumblr_lmaks6JT3s1qjw83eo1_500

Smile
fantastica wrote:I don't get it. I used bolded and italics but nothing jumps anywhere. did I miss anything?
it's because you don't write novels Smile
About the insertions, try to insert them while you're typing your text lol.

fantastica wrote:
Please do not do not try to guess what Chris will think. we have no idea what he thinks.
Right. Beside, being fan of an artist is not a religion, we're not a sect or a part of his PR team, there's no duty of representation. btw it would be pretentious and delusional to think we're representative of anything. Let's try to be ourselves , it's hard enough.

fantastica wrote:I don't know who picked all the 8 play stuff out of the appreciation thread but thanks for the hard work again. I suspect that Shinra did that because he's one who wants to create as many threads as the number of hair strands on his head. I hope soon he will shave his head bald. Smile
beam Think about the fans who will learn about Chris's existence in 3 months, who will hear about the play and want to know more about it. They will come here, of course, Laughing Laughing Laughing and surprise, they'll have to go through 100 pages of blabla in the appreciation thread lol. No, more seriously, even if it was a brief performance from Chris, it was nonetheless a historical show and his first professional play. I think it deserves its own thread and it may have more impact on Chris's career than we think.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 5:15 pm

^ I ddin't think you were wrong about the creation of the 8 thread and I actually thanked you, but why are you hitting me on teh head? I need an apology! :angry:

Marie - the best way to NOT creating a gigantic post is by splitting it into many posts. Like I always do. That's how I end up w/ almost 1000 posts. Most of them only has a word or two. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/15/2012, 5:24 pm

^You attribute some very hairy motive to my thread's creation, I won't apologize. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 11-54bbb
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 5:27 pm

Evil or Very Mad
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2012, 6:38 pm

fantastica wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Well, maybe a good rule of thumb around here when you're on the fence is to stop for a second and think about how Chris would react to something you are about to post. If you think Chris would think, "That's a great thought. My fans are amazing and get what's going on" it is fine. If you think Chris would think, "Ugh, I can't believe one of my fans would think like that" then you should post it on snark and bark Wink
Please do not do not try to guess what Chris will think. we have no idea what he thinks. We thought he wanted kurt to sing w/ the guys. but no. we thought he desperately wanted to get off glee, again no. We speculate blah and he actually does blee. Let's just ask this simple question instead: "what will the mods do?". If you think the mods will ok the post in the general area, then write in general area. If you think the mods will think it crosses the line, then let them move it. tonguue
Uhm, just to make this clear: I didn't write the post you quoted as mine. blinkk I think Karen did. Don't know how my name got in the quote. unsure

Shinra17 wrote:
Hum... no, not especially, it just loves gigantic posts.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Tumblr_lmaks6JT3s1qjw83eo1_500
So I guess that means I'm screwed..... dryy Razz Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 35 Facepalm-Will

fantastica wrote:
Marie - the best way to NOT creating a gigantic post is by splitting it into many posts. Like I always do. That's how I end up w/ almost 1000 posts. Most of them only has a word or two. Razz
That's easy to say when you don't write song reviews..... beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 6:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Please do not do not ...
Uhm, just to make this clear: I didn't write the post you quoted as mine. blinkk I think Karen did. Don't know how my name got in the quote. unsure

fantastica wrote:
That's easy to say when you don't write song reviews..... beam

marie: I know that's Karen's post but I have no idea how it became yours! I will go back and fix it. It must have happened that I deleted the wrong quote tag when editing. sorry I know it's the second time I stick someone else' words in your mouth. Razz

and why is everybody so violent to me today?? :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/15/2012, 6:49 pm

^ it must be a side-effect of the klaineversary lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 7:54 pm

Can I just say:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/15/2012, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 8:05 pm

I am going to use my angry voice again. Cover your ears.

Klainers are trying to get #1yearofklaine trending right now. I tweeted #1yearofklaine is way too much. We need #1bigklainebreakup
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 8:06 pm

Ugh. They got happy anniversary klaine trending.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 8:07 pm

Spoiler:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 8:10 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/15/2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2012, 8:11 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/15/2012, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/15/2012, 8:18 pm

Spoiler:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next