Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  ColferInspired 9/19/2014, 1:33 am

http://kurtcolfer4311.tumblr.com/post/97865407165/nikolek-chris-hugged-joaquin-and-everyone-at-video

Chris hugged Joaquin and everyone at video village and then said hi to us

To me that looks like Brad Fulchuk Chris is hugging.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  ColferInspired 9/19/2014, 1:54 am

From several reliable sources Chris is filming scenes at Scandals.

MJ does not have any more information on what Chris is filming for the Scandals scenes.

The Dave and Blaine scene is still a flashback.

But Kurt seems to be with them in another Scandals scene.

Which makes me wonder if Kurt is really heartbroken. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/19/2014, 4:15 am

I guess it is safe to say the only one to trust with spoilers is MJ.

So, about Kurt crying over Blaine has to be false.

I love how she calls these people foilers. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/19/2014, 4:46 am

I was one of the people at the filming today and I saw a callsheet for the Scandals filming and from what I could tell, based on the scene numbers and the placement of the scenes in the ep, the flashback DOES NOT HAPPEN at the Lima Bean, it happens during the course of Kurt, Blaine (and Karofsky’s) meeting at Scandals. It goes:

Blaine and Kurt meet at Scandals (I’m not sure if they just happen to see each other there or planned to meet, I don’t remember the wording), then Karofsky shows up. Then they talk or whatever (I didn’t see a script so I have no idea what they say to each other or anything like that), then the flashback. I don’t have any info on dialogue or how they say it but Kurt definitely finds out about them at Scandals.

I’m not saying this to discredit MJ. Her spoilers have been great and reliable. But they’ve been changing some things and I have no idea if this is some of that or what. I just know what I saw on the callsheet and a little bit of what we could see from the monitors when they were filming.

source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/19/2014, 5:05 am

I can't believe I am interested in these spoilers.

But does Kurt already know about Blaine and Dave dating before Kurt and Blaine go to Scandals or hasn't Blaine bothered to tell Kurt?

He is known to do douchey things, so not telling Kurt I can see happening.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/19/2014, 5:27 am

Just read through MJ's spoilers again and Kurt finds out at Scandals that Blaine and Dave are dating. dryy 

Blaine douchey as ever.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/19/2014, 5:34 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I know I shouldn't but my mind went instantly to the NY handholding with Kurt or Rachel. It would be very hard to see if they write Rachel "replacing" Kurt with Blaine. I know Hummelberry hasn't been the brightests and warmest example of a friendship, but they used to share same goals and had that pinky swear. Wink

Sure, but that was when Rachel had every opportunity possible in front of her. Back in NY, Rachel was at the very last Kurt's equal or more often than not, the one in the better position (already in NYADA, getting her role in FG, etc). Now that Kurt is the one who is in NYADA and hasn't had Broadway closed off to him, and Rachel is in Lima with nothing going for her except paying to lead ND... I'll bet you anything that she's going to bond with Blaine because he's in much the same boat as she is. He's out of NYADA, and teaching at Dalton because he doesn't have much in the way of options.

I'd actually really like a scene where Rachel expresses at least some resentment that Kurt can now get everything she can and that Kurt set her straight. That it's not his fault that she was so impulsive that she threw away the chances that he now has. And that she can go pound rocks because he is done with trying to appease her endless ego.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2014, 8:29 am

This is the revised wording of the Scandals spoiler from MJsBigBlog:
- There is a flashback that takes place at Scandals. It explains how Blaine and Karofsky got together.  They bumped into each other at the club on “Bear Night.” Karofsky buys Blaine a beer.
- The flashback occurs during a scene at the Lima Bean, Scandals where Blaine and Kurt reunite for the first time since they broke up.  After Blaine and Kurt talk initially, Karofsky appears as Blaine breaks the news to Kurt that they are dating.  The flashback is part of the reveal.
x
Sounds to me like Blaine waits with telling Kurt the news till Karofsky is there.
Unless Kurt and Blaine bump into eachother at Scandals accidentally and Blaine simply as no time to tell him about Dave before he pops up too this could very well mean that Blaine deliberately waits with telling Kurt (after they alredy must have talked when they arranged the 'date' to meet at Scandals) till he's directly confronted with Karofsky (which makes the news therefore a double shock wopper for Kurt).
But that would be typically Blaine for you. dryy

I hope Kurt keeps his cool, or better: rips Blaine a new one (but he'll probably be too polite and careful for Dave to do that).

ColferInspired wrote:But does Kurt already know about Blaine and Dave dating before Kurt and Blaine go to Scandals or hasn't Blaine bothered to tell Kurt?

He is known to do douchey things, so not telling Kurt I can see happening.
That's what I wonder too (see above), and it would fit with Ryan's love for big gestures and shock effects, without being bothered with how that makes his characters look in canon. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/19/2014, 9:37 am

I'm still not 100% convinced this Blainofsky romance is real. Some of the things Max said in his interviews and the ridiculous nicknames they use for each other make me think it may be fake dating. Blaine panics when he sees Kurt in Scandals for the first time after the break-up and blurts out that he is dating David, who goes along with it to help his new bestie. It will save Blaine from looking like a total a*hole and make the potential Klaine reunion more acceptable.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2014, 10:01 am

^Tbh: if Blaine makes up his relationship with Dave on the spot, even after he initially just panics when he sees Kurt (but then the fake relationship continues for days/weeks with consent from Dave), then imo it will make Blaine even more of an a**hole than I think he already is. mince

With any other guy but Karofsky I can accept (with reluctance, but it's TV drama) Blaine faking a romance with a random Scandals costumer (still would be a cowardy thing to do, but then again Blaine tends to lie to get out of a tricky situation), but Blaine should know better than to pick Kurt's former bully as a fake bf.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/19/2014, 10:04 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Tbh: if Blaine makes up his relationship with Dave on the spot, even after he initially just panics when he sees Kurt (but then the fake relationship continues for days/weeks with consent from Dave) then imo it will make Blaine even more of an a**hole than I think he already is. mince

And the worst part is that this kind of manipulative, controlling behavior will get excused because poor Blainers was just so destroyed when Kurt ended their engagement and now he gets to make Kurt hurt as well. Just like Rachel trying to maintain total control over running ND for herself will get excused because she's so sad that she's blacklisted from NYADA/Broadway/Hollywood. Nevermind that both of them are in this situation because of their own issues and decisions, but by all means, make Kurt pay for not being a stupid idiot like they were.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/19/2014, 10:44 am

We live in a society (those in America that is) that is not responsible for it's actions. It is always someone else's fault.  This is reflected in Glee.  Kids are being shown that being irresponsible will cause no consequences, and that you should feel compassion for these people, and even root for them.  I can see you feeling sorry for someone, but condoning it by making them the heroes in this story just perpetuates that myth.  I find it aggravating in real life, and certainly don't want to see it on the television.

I can truly see Blaine using Karofsky to protect himself, why would Karofsky go along with it, is confusing me (other than It's Glee).  Now, just maybe, we might get a conversation that Kurt is too good for Blaine out of this, but with Ryan's love for all that is Darren/Blaine, I doubt it.  I can see it happening on a visit, and then them having to deal with Kurt staying in Lima, and having to keep it going.  In this one respect, I am not dissing Blaine too much, it is an extremely common story trope in Hollywood.  And Glee is all about the easy way, story trope writing styles.

Rachel playing control freak is a given, Rachel has always used her talent and others emotions to get her way.  And look where it has gotten her, every opportunity on the planet on a platter, and she throws it away.  All along treating her biggest cheerleader, Kurt, as a tool, a sounding board.  If she gets closer to Blaine, it is just because he is just as superficial as herself, and while Glee doesn't want to acknowledge this, the audience certainly notices.  

They could make us care about these people, and all it would take is them actually acknowledging all their stupid mistakes, their self-aggrandizing behavior, their need to be the sole spotlight.  But Glee wants to show this behavior as right, so we won't see that.  Which is why Glee will limp off into infamy when it ends.  People will use this as an example of how to destroy a show by giving the loudest part of the audience power.  I also predict an article in 5 years of those who were successful DESPITE Glee.  Chris' name will be there.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2014, 12:16 pm

It's just too hard to read how Kurt will react to the whole situation. FWIW I don't think Ryan will make Kurt the villain in the breakup , say what you will about him but he won't make Kurt into the asshole.  Plus I don't think he will make Kurt into a wallflower at this late date.

I'm leaning that the boys simply couldn't get along in NY so Kurt ended it and Blaine had the meltdown.  Kurt thinking they can work it out is a common trope and so is the romantic reconciliation.  

I think Kurt will be focused in ND coming back, so I'm looking forward to his exchanges /dynamics with other people.

Personally I think Chris has great chemistry with Lea so any Hummelberry scenes will have good acting and bring on both the comedy and the drama. Ditto with Jane.

What I'm hoping is that they keep Mercedes around for Kurt to hang out with.

Of course I realize the writing is bad but Chris is going to deliver as always with his acting, I can just imagine Kurt's reactions to the yogi/boohoo pairing.  Either way it will be comedy or dramatic comic gold.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/19/2014, 12:46 pm

staceysthings:
Chris was so cute yesterday. After filming wrapped he came outside and started hugging a bunch of crew including Joaquin and he seemed pretty bouncy and cheerful. When he was walking to the van we called his name and he smiled at us and waved.
I think he might be having fun doing the angsty scenes.

tirpse:
I just realized that the info about Kurt crying in the bathroom after he finds out hasn’t been posted on Tumblr yet?
Someone on the Glee Forum who is very reliable, they wouldn’t make shit up, was at the location, saw a call sheet and got a few glimpses at that monitor where you see the scenes being filmed.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2014, 12:58 pm

The one thing about Chris as Kurt is he kills at those angst, crying scenes.   It's like buttah to him... Razz

It's so funny because so many of the Klainers seem obsessed with Kurt crying over Blaine, however careful what you wish for.  The spoilers are certainly not putting Blaine in a good light, it  is shining the sympathy light squarely on Kurt, because seriously whether the show addresses it or not , the audience is going to think "what kind of a hating  asshole dates his ex's bully within a few months?" and as usual Kurt crying and angst pulls focus and highlights his good acting.  Razz

I suspect that Kurt will do his angst in private, put on a brave face and be the confident Kurt publicly we all love. Long live Chris's great acting!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2014, 2:37 pm

The possible acting catnip for Chris aside, all I get from this is that Kurt will be crying both in episode 6x01 (in Rachel's bedroom) and in 6x02 (in the Scandals bathroom), and I'm not really excited about that. mince 

I think I've seen more then enough of Kurt crying in the previous seasons, I just want him to be happy from now on. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/19/2014, 2:54 pm

And crying over someone who doesn't deserve his tears no less.

Burt should have Kurt see a therapist to help him deal with his attachment to this whiny abusive ass.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2014, 3:08 pm

^Burt is a Blaine stan now. I hope somewhere in season 6 it will be revealed he knew nothing about the cheating, but I don't think that will happen.

Apparently I got my memory of the spoilers wrong in my earlier post. Kurt crying in Rachel's bedroom and the scenes at Scandals (Kurt crying again and the flashback) both happen in 6x01.

What a fun episode to start the new season with.  Mad

But with all that crying for Kurt in that 1 episode he still doesn't get to sing a single line in it, because Blainchel get it all. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2014, 4:02 pm

I gave up on Glee having decent SL's around the middle of Season 2, LOL. coool

However I do think they will give Chris some good acting opportunities as Kurt and I'm resigned to the fact that the show thinks the best Kurt is angst, crying Kurt. Oh well.

In the industry I think most people know what a special talent Chris is, and like I say like a mantra, only 13 episodes left of this. I survived over 100 including the train wreck of s4 where Kurt was hardly on my screen. I think there will be plenty of Kurt in Season 6. Razz

Unlike others here, don't judge me, I don't hate Blaine with the intensity of a thousand suns so I'm not going to apologize for enjoying good Kurt scenes with character X, Y And Z and that includes Blaine. Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/19/2014, 4:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:And crying over someone who doesn't deserve his tears no less.

Agree 100%. Blaine does not deserve a single tear from Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/19/2014, 4:21 pm

The only thing good about all the crying Kurt will do,is Chris will be showing what a great actor he is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2014, 4:26 pm

Agree 100%. Blaine does not deserve a single tear from Kurt.

It doesn't matter, that is what the show is showing the character doing , whether you like it or not, the show for 4 years has shown that Kurt loves Blaine.  Just like it showed that despite everything , Rachel and Finn loved each other.

Seeing Kurt on my screen I have only 13 episodes left, and I'm going to try to enjoy what little left of Kurt I have.  I do agree it's time for Glee to "end" , it's way used up goodwill the GA had for it , but it's already a done deal.  By February they will stop filming completely  and that is that.  So for myself, why have a coronary of something that already has an expiration date.

I think I love the character of Kurt more than I dislike any other character, and that helps me enjoy seeing Kurt when he's on screen.   Of course I can't speak for any other viewer but it helps me keep my sanity with this show.

As Fantasitca said, they are all fictional made up character anyways, nobody died in real life.

all the crying Kurt will do,is Chris will be showing what a great actor he is

Agreed!!

Last edited by Buenos on 9/19/2014, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/19/2014, 4:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Tbh: if Blaine makes up his relationship with Dave on the spot, even after he initially just panics when he sees Kurt (but then the fake relationship continues for days/weeks with consent from Dave), then imo it will make Blaine even more of an a**hole than I think he already is. mince

Totally agree. In my opinion if Blaine fakes being with Dave hes is a bigger jerk than he already is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2014, 4:31 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Tbh: if Blaine makes up his relationship with Dave on the spot, even after he initially just panics when he sees Kurt (but then the fake relationship continues for days/weeks with consent from Dave), then imo it will make Blaine even more of an a**hole than I think he already is. mince

Totally agree. In my  opinion if Blaine fakes being with Dave hes is a bigger jerk than he already is.

It just shows what bad writers they are. They've sort of written Blaine into a corner, no matter how they go with this Karofsky SL.

Kurt isn't going to come out of this looking like the asshole, not by a mile.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2014, 4:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Everyone's favorite special snowflakes on set today (under the spoiler tags for those who prefer not to see):

Spoiler:

There are others in the photo set, but really, who hear cares?
valkeakuulas wrote:I know I shouldn't but my mind went instantly to the NY handholding with Kurt or Rachel. It would be very hard to see if they write Rachel "replacing" Kurt with Blaine. I know Hummelberry hasn't been the brightests and warmest example of a friendship, but they used to share same goals and had that pinky swear. Wink
Buenos wrote:
With all due respect folks, it just a friggin photo of actors walking between sets like the 100,000 others we've seen.  I have hundreds in my memory with every combination of actors on this show.

Waaaay too much is being read into this.  coool
At first I didn't comment on this because I didn't know if this was Blainchel in a scene or simply Lea and Darren walking on set.
But Blaine/Darren is holding a Lima Bean cup, so it's definitely a Blainchel scene.

Here's Darren with Mia (so BTS) holding a cup, and it's not a similar cup to the Blainchel pic:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 34 Tumblr_nc4k2gQZU11r4ezfzo1_500

And here's one of the Blainchel pics, with Blaine clearly holding a Lima Bean cup:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 34 Lmw_candids011
HQ

So Blaine and Rachel are holding hands in a walking scene, and chatting and smiling like they're bff.

Now of course Rachel and Blaine can be friends all they want (but yeah: way to replace Hummelberry with Blainchel in an almost similar scene, but then we know Blaine gets everything and every friend Kurt ever wanted or had, only better), and they clearly were friends in canon in NY, even though they never shared a single scene together on Glee, lol Rolling Eyes, but for Kurt's sake I hope this takes place well before Kurt is back in Lima.

Because Rachel knowing about Blaine dating Karofsky and having seen Kurt crying in her room, and/or Blaine knowing about Rachel's upteenth power struggle with Kurt, and them then still holding hands like this..... that would make them look uncaring towards Kurt and his feelings (not that this is new to both of them).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next