Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

+28
tophercolfer
Divalicious
mindschemez
Sunshine 2012
angelnessa
Delight
Catt24
brisallie
TimF
Ireth
bayth
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Ranwing
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
Kurt addict
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
Lottie2303
Georgette888
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
ColferInspired
sheny
32 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  Ireth 6/21/2014, 7:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_n7h2m4JAKi1qc4ojbo1_500

I'm starting to really like this guy.  neutre

Same here.  neutre 

I love his twitter account, and the fact that cats frequently appear there.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  Ranwing 6/28/2014, 3:57 pm

Someone created a really amazing set of pictures of Chris as Noel Coward.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_n7qzzjfptA1r83k87o1_500

source - so the artist can have credit
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2014, 11:47 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n7wrd6vhim1qhcn3t

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n7wrdjIB0E1qhcn3t
Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n7wrgvAMNs1qhcn3t
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/29/2014, 1:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:Someone created a really amazing set of pictures of Chris as Noel Coward.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_n7qzzjfptA1r83k87o1_500

source - so the artist can have credit

I love it. I can't wait for the first pictures to be leak out. And who's supposed to be the girl, Noel did have a sister?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/29/2014, 4:10 pm

Noel did have a sister?

For all we know, young Noel Coward  might have had a few  LI's that were women, that was actually quite common in those days.  IIRC, Oscar Wilde was married early in his career and even had children.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2014, 7:56 pm

in the old days marriage and procreation are duties of any adult person (especially those w/ titles or social status). lovers are for pleasure, so you can choose whoever you are actually attracted to.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/29/2014, 8:16 pm

Thanks girls. I forgot he lived in a time in which some people had a sort of 'double' life.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2014, 8:52 pm

don't forget some people are also bisexuals. They swing both ways. i wouldn't call that "double life" necessarily.  Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/29/2014, 9:33 pm

Chris is in London... for meeting about Noel???

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Twitte22
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/29/2014, 11:11 pm

bayth wrote:Chris is in London...  for meeting about Noel???

Could be.

Nice of this guy to give Chris back his phone. He must have left it somewhere, and this guy was able to go after him to give it back to him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/30/2014, 12:22 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Could be.

Nice of this guy to give Chris back his phone. He must have left it somewhere, and this guy was able to go after him to give it back to him.

Turns out the guy who returned his phone is a flight attendant. I imagine he was on Chris' flight.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 6/30/2014, 2:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n7wrd6vhim1qhcn3t

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n7wrdjIB0E1qhcn3t
Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_n7wrgvAMNs1qhcn3t

So, in this movie, Chris will not only be portraying Noel Coward's early professional career, but possibly a romance with a prince?  Shocked 

I want to see it NAO!
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/30/2014, 5:56 am

^It all depends on how early in life Noel met all those interesting men to have liaisons with like the Prince (lol, Chris must love this fact about Noel and the British Royal Family). The movie only deals with his youth and young adulthood.

I wonder why they only focus on a few years of Noel's life in this movie, when he clearly had a very interesting life throughout? (Although it does have the advantage of Chris not just being 'the young Noel' in a movie when another actor is playing the adult Noel, so Chris does not have to share the lead [yes, I'm greedy as his fan].)
Well, maybe there will be a sequel someday.  fanny2 

ColferInspired wrote:

Could be.

And blow his cover, lol. Smile
Now we know Chris is in London almost immediately from the moment he arrived, when he probably wanted to sneak in and have a few un-detected, anonymous days (they'd spot him eventually anyway).

And this reminds me of another time he left his phone behind:

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_mhcensTWkr1r1v397o4_250
 fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/30/2014, 6:07 am

Joe Stepheson just tweeted #timewithNoel.

Does this mean he is talking about Chris?

I am thinking this is the case.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/30/2014, 6:10 am

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Tumblr_n7z56lUTV81qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/30/2014, 6:40 am

Oooooh, this is soooooooo exciting!  panik  bananaz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/30/2014, 9:09 am

Things are definitely moving ahead. Very excited for Chris (and the rest of us)!

Boy needs to hang on to his phone better! This is one thing that women have an advantage with - mine goes right in my purse when I'm done with it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/30/2014, 10:59 am

Look who else is going to be in London:

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Twitte16

I love Chris and Romy together.  They're both hilarious.  Razz
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/30/2014, 2:01 pm

Chris in London.

Chris with preparation work with "Noel".

Chris meeting with the director.

Not all confirmed but still....

bounce  bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/30/2014, 2:27 pm

maybe we will see a photo of the makeup/costume design - so we can see what chris looks like as Noel, for real.  i assume that high hair will go away completely.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/30/2014, 2:37 pm

fantastica wrote:maybe we will see a photo of the makeup/costume design - so we can see what chris looks like as Noel, for real.  i assume that high hair will go away completely.

Probably true, however...

per these photos of young  Noel Coward...(I hope they are per the gif sites I visited)

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 2Q==       Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf6MKSCQS6ucT-GVkbV9FstaocUp-yia27XmEfge-HKylvymV29w

They can certainly have fun with the slicked down 'doo look of the day.... Razz

I soo want Chris to at least transition to "top hat" Noel...

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 9k=
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/30/2014, 2:42 pm

Noel coward had so many quotable sayings.....

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPaagK7jezG7UgYhLlvhmGbjkhN7jrmJUClgD28edtJPCnZdbu
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/30/2014, 2:56 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNhWwi4lkX6ojLzElmsbw57NUEj0Ee3qNT_w7iKP_xXLi38fGfxg
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/1/2014, 3:10 am

Interesting commentary around tumblr regarding the start of "Nole" versus "Glee" versus "The land of stories" book tour.

First of all, until now nobody has confirmed either the actual start date  of production of Glee nor when "Noel" will commence filming.   What was said earlier this spring  by Lea was that Glee would "start in July."   What was said in Noel official website (at least the production company's  website) was that filming would commence in "late summer".

What we do know is that as late as July 20 (Sunday), Lea is supposed to be in a film festival in Italy, and Darren is scheduled to appear in a Starkids/Glee convention in London, England.  That is two of the leads of Glee across the Atlantic.   So common sense would dictated that Glee couldn't film until at least Tuesday or Wednesday that week (July 22/23).  We also know that Kevin McHale  will be filming an indie movie (with Aaron Tveit) "They might be Kennedys" sometimes this summer, and a start up date has not been announced yet either for that.  Per "KevinMchale News"  he'll be taping "Virtually famous" in London as late as July 11  this summer.

Add to that that Jenna and Amber (admittedly probably nether  leads nor regulars for the 6th season) will be featured in Adam Shankman's HW Bowl production of "Hair", for 3 nights August 1-3, which usually involves two weeks of rehearsals and singing.

My guess is that Glee won't start filming until some time in early  August.  There is no guarantee that Glee will resume airing as early as January, "mid season" is so broad a term that Glee could be delayed to be aired until February or even March.  IF that's that the case, there is no rush to start filming so that a few weeks delay from  the originally slated (my guess) starting date in July is no big deal.

Fall usually starts September 21 or 22, so "late Summer" could conceivably be as late as mid September when the Noel movie gets going.  Chris flying off to London could be early scouting stuff, as opposed to a close to start production date, as some have rushed to claim.

The usual caveat:  until now this is all speculation...and could be thrown out of the water by any announcement from the usual suspects/sources...

ETA:  After  I posted I read the Matthew Smith tweets  strongly  implying Glee won't be starting until late August or early September.... coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/1/2014, 3:44 am

Cool article on the director from a year ago:  May 14, 2013

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/letters-opinion/much-ado-about-our-joe-s-screen-success-1-5664865

Excerpt:

Today he’s just got back from Los Angeles where he persuaded a big name Hollywood actor to star in that Coward movie (“yes, you’ll have heard of him; no I won’t say who”). Tomorrow, meanwhile, he travels to Cannes Film Festival to gather support and funding. And this summer, he starts filming his first major big screen project. That’s called Chicken, will hit
cinemas next year, and stars another big name, Yasmin Paige.

So it seems Joe Stephenson had  Chris in mind since way back for his Noel Coward.   Razz   He seems just as precociously talented in his own way as Chris...similar minds....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next