Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 11/3/2014, 7:54 pm

Kurt addict wrote:^^^^ I wonder if there are more to look forward to

Just wait until next year while he's shooting Noel in England!

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 2:20 pm

Wow, I'm impressed by all the Kurtsies worldwide...

Chris Colfer made it into the People Choice Awards for lead actor in comedy..... as a write in candidate.   

Again, very impressed.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/4/2014, 2:40 pm

Buenos wrote:Wow, I'm impressed by all the Kurtsies worldwide...

Chris Colfer made it into the People Choice Awards for lead actor in comedy..... as a write in candidate.   

Again, very impressed.

Me too. Good job Kurtsies. I think I may have wrote him in about 30 times, but no more than that. His fan base is still going strong.

I was hoping Grant would get a write-in nod too, but no. I'm voting for The Flash though. I'm sure Grant will be a shoo-in next year.

And nothing for Darren... suspectt .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 2:52 pm

angelnessa wrote:

I was hoping Grant would get a write-in nod too, but no. I'm voting for The Flash though. I'm sure Grant will be a shoo-in next year.

His fan base is growing by leaps and bounds every day, but it was too hard to get him in as a write candidate.  The PCA's really dropped the ball in not putting Grant on the ballot, that was a real head scratcher, considering they threw in his older co star on the ballot. Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/4/2014, 3:38 pm

wow, really impressed! kurtsies world wide rock!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2014, 5:11 pm

angelnessa wrote:
Buenos wrote:Wow, I'm impressed by all the Kurtsies worldwide...

Again, very impressed.

Me too. Good job Kurtsies. I think I may have wrote him in about 30 times, but no more than that. His fan base is still going strong.
Same here.
Wow, this is really impressive from Chris' fandom: getting him nominated as a write-in. ohmy

No matter what happens now with him actually winning the award or not: this was already a significant victory, and signal boost.
(Not that RIB cares, but producers from other future Hollywood projects might: Chris is still popular enough to get a write-in nomination, even though he's been majorly sidelined on a rotting and dying show.)
  panik bananaz danse3
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2014, 8:43 pm

Indeed.
I'm sure other showrunners and networks are taking note of this. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/5/2014, 9:42 pm

Now that Glee has outlived its relevance, it’s easy to forget how influential Chris Colfer’s character Kurt Hummel has been. At one point though, Glee was one of the biggest television phenomenons in a generation, and Kurt was the most famous gay teen in America.

Since its debut, Glee has won Golden Globes, Emmy Awards and a Peabody Award. It spawned an international concert tour, a feature-length film and even video games. The Glee cast has had more than 200 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. (That’s more than Aretha Franklin, The Beatles and Elvis.) To describe the series at its peak as merely a hit TV show doesn’t begin to describe the massive impact it left on the cultural landscape.

Sure the songs were catchy and the drama was soapy, but it was the show’s heart that endeared it to legions of gleeks worldwide. At its core, it was a story about outsiders, and no character better personified the series’ enthusiastic embrace of otherness more than Kurt. He became the new face of contemporary gay teens and provided a vessel to tell the stories of the “It Gets Better” generation. Even TIME magazine included him in their list of most influential people in 2011. His co-star Dianna Agron wrote:

“Chris ... lives by extreme truth, speaking out against the epidemic of bullying that he, too, faced in high school. The honesty that he infuses into his Glee character, Kurt, leaves you reeling. Our cast is blessed to hear things like ‘Your character has helped me through this, or helped me do that,’ but none more so than Chris. To witness the power he gives to his audience firsthand? It's wonderful. the songs were catchy and the drama was soapy, but it was the show’s heart that endeared it to legions of gleeks worldwide. At its core, it was a story about outsiders, and no character better personified the series’ enthusiastic embrace of otherness more than Kurt. He became the new face of contemporary gay teens and provided a vessel to tell the stories of the “It Gets Better” generation. Even TIME magazine included him in their list of most influential people in 2011. His co-star Dianna Agron wrote:

“Chris ... lives by extreme truth, speaking out against the epidemic of bullying that he, too, faced in high school. The honesty that he infuses into his Glee character, Kurt, leaves you reeling. Our cast is blessed to hear things like ‘Your character has helped me through this, or helped me do that,’ but none more so than Chris. To witness the power he gives to his audience firsthand? It's wonderful.”

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/chris-colfer/#ixzz3IFDYwrJ4
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2014, 9:54 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_nemzk0c69Q1qe476yo2_r1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_nemzk0c69Q1qe476yo1_500

He is currently on The Flash. neutre

Anon's are getting way to carried away with this, seeing this is as flirting.

I call it harmless fanboying.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2014, 12:18 pm

http://chriscolfernews.com

LOL, Laurie Metcalf ( I love her!) acknowledging Chris' love for "Getting on"
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/8/2014, 5:06 pm

What's Getting On about? Doctors? Nurses?

Even though I have no idea about this show, still I'm glad Chris received a message from a tv show he likes. So cute.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/9/2014, 8:26 am

And here's even more to vote for:

The 1st round of the 2014 BOTVA’s is under way for Best Comedy Actor

Here is the list of nominees.
Andy Samberg “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”, Terry Crews “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”, Andre Braugher “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”, Danny Pudi “Community”, Joel McHale “Community”, Matt Leblanc “Episodes”, Darren Criss “Glee”, Chris Colfer “Glee”, Don Cheadle “House Of Lies”, Neil Patrick Harris “How I Met Your Mother”, Jason Segel “How I Met Your Mother”, Louis C.K. “Louie”, Ty Burrell “Modern Family”, Jesse Tyler Ferguson “Modern Family”, Ed O’Neill “Modern Family”, Jake Johnson “New Girl”, James Roday ”Psych”, Timothy Omundson “Psych”, William H. Macy “Shameless”, Jim Parsons “The Big Bang Theory”“, Simon Helberg “The Big Bang Theory”, Tony Hale “Veep”, Gary Cole “Veep”
Voting will end late tomorrow or Monday. Vote as often as you want in round 1.
To see ALL the categories, and nominees, as well as to VOTE follow the link.
canadagraphs.weebly.com/best-of-tv-awards-2014

Chris won last year. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/9/2014, 5:22 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_neqimf3xdm1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_neqimf3xdm1qe476yo2_500

Get a Hint HBO, put Chris into a series.... Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2014, 7:01 pm

Fortune Feimster:  This is what happens when Chris Colfer invites me over for Sunday dinner.
( VIDEO )

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_neufgk5hgg1rp74xfo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_neufgk5hgg1rp74xfo3_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2014, 11:05 am

A really lovely write up on Chris and what the future entails for him. Warning for a minor Klaine/Darren mention, but well worth reading.

http://www.4ye.co.uk/young-stars-to-watch-chris-colfer-will-go-far-post-glee/
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 11/13/2014, 6:44 pm

@Ranwing
The writer in that article referred to klaine as mostly sweet. Oh dear.

It would be interesting to see Chris try his hand at being a villain.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/13/2014, 9:17 pm

quietbelle wrote:@Ranwing
The writer in that article referred to klaine as mostly sweet. Oh dear.

It would be interesting to see Chris try his hand at being a villain.

Hi, Quietbelle. baibai

And yes, I would love to see Chris play a villain.

He would have so much fun would be my guess.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/13/2014, 9:37 pm

I would be perfectly fine with Glee ending with Kurt killing Blaine by drowning him in a vat of hair gel. That would be an awesome villain for Chris to play.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 11/13/2014, 10:31 pm

Hey ColferInspired. Yeah, I love Grimm so I was hoping he could appear on that show as a villain, a skewed fairytale character or something like that. I thought I heard something about that...just can't remember where I read it.

@ Jellyrolls, I read your comment and spilled my drink on myself laughing. I feel a bit guilty because it's not nice, but I'm laughing anyway. Although there was that time in the mime class at NYADA where l wondered whether there was a cut scene of Kurt punching the stuffing out of Blaine because Chris' face as Kurt seemed like if he wanted to do just that.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/13/2014, 11:08 pm

r u guys talking about hte tv show grimm? woo i am watching it NOW! still in the first season but will soon advance to second season probably near the end of tomorrow. i have a big crush on the guy who plays the police captain - he's sort of a "bad guy" isn't he?

chris will be perfect playing ANY character on that show - villain or not. he will be perfect playing a cat person. what's a cat person? are these creature names real words in German or something?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/13/2014, 11:32 pm

My dream is to see playing a villain, I'm sure he will nail it wub

And found this on tumblr and I wanted to share it

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_nem4cmarbU1shttr1o1_1280
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/13/2014, 11:52 pm

fantastica wrote:r u guys talking about hte tv show grimm? woo i am watching it NOW! still in the first season but will soon advance to second season probably near the end of tomorrow. i have a big crush on the guy who plays the police captain - he's sort of a "bad guy" isn't he?

chris will be perfect playing ANY character on that show - villain or not. he will be perfect playing a cat person. what's a cat person? are these creature names real words in German or something?

Grimm is filmed in my neck of the woods - Portland, Oregon.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/14/2014, 4:50 am

quietbelle wrote:Hey ColferInspired. Yeah, I love Grimm so I was hoping he could appear on that show as a villain, a skewed fairytale character or something like that. I thought I heard something about that...just can't remember where I read it.
I believe Chris is friends with the writer?/producer of that show, who clearly loves him, so who knows. Here's hoping.  saispa

And hi! Welcome @quietbelle. koukou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/14/2014, 4:57 am

Yes, the producer of GRIMM, Todd MIlliner, is also the producer of "Hot in Cleveland" where Chris has already guest starred on this summer.
According to Chris, Todd had been trying for some time to have Chris appear in one of his shows.

I loved that he either suggested or loved the idea of Chris as an evil Pinocchio on "GRIMM". Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/14/2014, 5:05 am

Anything can happen after Glee is finished and the Noel biopic, Chris can take his pick of any offers that might be given to him.

Grimm would be perfect. Smile

And this season seems to be popular with viewers.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next