Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 11/14/2014, 1:02 pm

I have so many wishes for Chris to appear in other TV shows.

The list is large and growing....,

Let me list just a few, Razz

1)The showrunners of "Hannibal", Bryan Fuller, is on the record as admiring Chris.  Chris as a villain on "Hannibal", gimme!

2) For  the Noel movie, one of his costars is Jonathan Pryce who has a role in the next season of "Game of Thrones". Just saying. coool    Plus if Chris nails the English accent he can also appear on

3) Downtown Abbey( or be an American nephew of Elizabeth McGovern's character)

4). Evil Pinnichio in GRIMM

5) " Orange is the New Black", of course

6) Guest starring on "Looking" with the delectable Jonathan Groff

7). The Flash reunited with Grant Gustin

8) love to see him guest star in a Shonda Rhines show, Greys Anatomy, Scandal, HTGAWM, probaly too many empty TV "calories", but who cares?

9) Guest client on " The Good Wife"

10)" Shameless" with a role written by Mike O Malley

11) "House of cards" as a young evil congressman

12) Chris latest obsession HBO's "Getting On".

And on and on and on....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/14/2014, 1:38 pm

I would love Chris to play someone with Dissociative identity disorder. I know he would not a great job
A bad guy on The Flash
Another appearance "in Hot In Cleveland."
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 2:16 pm

TLOS4 is scheduled to be released on July 7, 2015

Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Price: $20.00 US/$22.00 CAN
Pages: 560
Physical Dimensions: 5-1/4” x 7-5/8”
ISBN-13: 9780316339384
On Sale Date: 07/07/2015
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/17/2014, 2:45 pm

Speaking of "The Land of Stories", almost serendipitously the finalists for the GoodReads Choice Awards were also released, and after 2 rounds of voting "A Grimm Warning" is still standing!

You can vote here FTW! Voting ends November 24.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/17/2014, 9:04 pm

Random post of the week: Chrs just got mentioned in this Reddit thread: Redditors who attended HS with a celebrity.

Well, according to the poster he was a bully to him once(hey, everyone can be an asshole. No idea if this is true/untrue or Chris just had a bad day and/or needed for once not be the victim. I don't really care). However, on a fun note. Quite a few people basically responded: he grew up in Freso??! Gay??! I'd be a bully too. That place is hell!

On a very bitter note, one poster responded that she went to school with Darren Criss and he was the nicest guy. And I just thought "you are a stan and invented this story, because I want to showcase Darren is great and Chris is bad. Which is... just stupid from my side. Because maybe it was a genuine post. But Glee and Crisscolfer really has left an impression.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 9:31 pm

Just a suggestion (from the bully)

"Snark and bark" might be a better place to bitch about things?

I'm chomping at the bits for Chris 2nd movie project to be announced.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/17/2014, 9:55 pm

A) It was a random post.

B) I was not snark, because I sincerely don't care about the poster. I thought I just share for those interested. And as it is about *Chris* and his *general life* and *not Glee*, why should I post in the Snark and Bark thread?!

C) There is a reason I crossed the last comment and called myself immature. I thought that was pretty clear?!

D) As I *really* do not add and hate Darren in every post I make, I won't apologize for the times I do.

E) Suffice to say, I disagree with you. And as you are actually not a moderator, I really don't appreciate being told in a rather authoritative tone how and where I should make my posts. No, I am *not* calling you a bully ), but I am not that fond of being moderated by another poster for a random post. In this case you. And yes, you are currently moderating my post.

That's it.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 11:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:A) It was a random post.

B) I was not snark, because I sincerely don't care about the poster. I thought I just share for those interested. And as it is about *Chris* and his *general life* and *not Glee*, why should I post in the Snark and Bark thread?!

C) There is a reason I crossed the last comment and called myself immature. I thought that was pretty clear?!

D) As I *really* do not add and hate Darren in every post I make, I won't apologize for the times I do.

E) Suffice to say, I disagree with you. And as you are actually not a moderator, I really don't appreciate being told in a rather authoritative tone how and where I should make my posts. No, I am *not* calling you a bully ),  but I am not that fond of being moderated by another poster for a random post. In this case you. And yes, you are currently moderating my post.

That's it.

Whatever, it was a suggestion, not a moderation... I don't have the authority to stop anyone from posting, just giving MY opinion, just like you gave yours.
Agree to disagree, again whatever.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/18/2014, 7:55 am

Well, there is disagreeing and being patronizing. Lottie was clearly making fun of herself when she wrote that, she even pointed it out. But whatever.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2014, 8:49 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Random post of the week: Chrs just got mentioned in this Reddit thread: Redditors who attended HS with a celebrity.

Well, according to the poster he was a bully to him once(hey, everyone can be an asshole. No idea if this is true/untrue or Chris just had a bad day and/or needed for once not be the victim. I don't really care). However, on a fun note. Quite a few people basically responded: he grew up in Freso??! Gay??! I'd be a bully too. That place is hell!
Why even eager to report you've been in school with a celebrity only to say they were bullying you, when you don't purposely want to badmouth or get back at them for some reason?
Fishy, or at least a colored, vindictive perspective, if you ask me.

(Also: no teenager can always be a saint in school, certainly not when on top of juggling hormones, school/peers dynamics, and trying to figure out your future life, you are dealing with severe problems like extensive bullying and a handicapable sister.)

Bah, there were some very bullying and homophobic judgmental comments in that entire post about Chris. No wonder he got bullied in such a toxic and bigoted environment, and with people still bullying him in the responses, among other things saying he was a natural target to get bullied by simply being who he is and how he looks, shrugging it off as if it's inevitable and normal?
Clearly some people never learn.  Evil or Very Mad

On a very bitter note, one poster responded that she went to school with Darren Criss and he was the nicest guy. And I just thought "you are a stan and invented this story, because I want to showcase Darren is great and Chris is bad. Which is... just stupid from my side. Because maybe it was a genuine post. But Glee and Crisscolfer really has left an impression.
I'm fine with someone saying they went to school with Darren and he was nice (I'm sure he was, if you fit into his blessed inner circle), but why did they put this in the Chris Colfer thread/section of the subject?

All the other posters saying they had been to school with *insert celebrity name* made sure to do it in their own new subthread (by posting as a direct answer to the question of the main thread), so there was a dividing stripe/line between each new celebrity's school experience story.
So why put something about Darren in Chris' subthread, if not to deliberately use Darren being nice in school to contrapoint the more negative experience someone had while being in school with Chris? And/or to once again attempt to latch Darren to Chris?

That's the problem I have with this:
It's true that unfortunately we're talking about Darren again in this thread which should be about appreciating Chris, so in a way you could say we're part of the continuing issue, but it's exactly the annoying behavior of Blarren fans to force Darren upon Chris' fans in everything that is supposed to be about solely Chris (even if it's something as pissy and stupid as this article/reddit thread) that provokes us to be irritated by Darren and his fans and subsequently talk/complain about it.
It's hard not to mention Darren if he gets shoved into our faces over and over again. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2014, 8:56 am

In more positive news:

10 Famous Men Embracing Feminism.

Round of Applause
The "F" word. Yes, Feminism. Many men fear it — let alone choose to label themselves with it.
But here are 10 famous men who truly get it, and by “it” we mean that men and women should enjoy the same rights and respect. These celebrities have used their place on the public stage to show their support for women on every level. We appreciate them for it and hope they inspire many, many more men to follow their example.
From Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Joe Biden, explore our list of leading men.

Chris Colfer
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 3113_feminist-men-we-love_8

The Glee star was an active participant in Watson’s #HeforShe campaign on Twitter, telling his nearly 2.5 million followers that it's a great cause to get behind. Openly gay, Colfer has been outspoken about bullying (something he himself experienced) and equality for the LGBT community as well.
dailyworth.com - feminist-men-we-love
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2014, 9:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:In more positive news:

10 Famous Men Embracing Feminism.

Round of Applause
The "F" word. Yes, Feminism. Many men fear it — let alone choose to label themselves with it.
But here are 10 famous men who truly get it, and by “it” we mean that men and women should enjoy the same rights and respect. These celebrities have used their place on the public stage to show their support for women on every level. We appreciate them for it and hope they inspire many, many more men to follow their example.
From Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Joe Biden, explore our list of leading men.

Chris Colfer
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 3113_feminist-men-we-love_8

The Glee star was an active participant in Watson’s #HeforShe campaign on Twitter, telling his nearly 2.5 million followers that it's a great cause to get behind. Openly gay, Colfer has been outspoken about bullying (something he himself experienced) and equality for the LGBT community as well.
dailyworth.com - feminist-men-we-love

Chris Colfer is amazing person.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2014, 9:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Random post of the week: Chrs just got mentioned in this Reddit thread: Redditors who attended HS with a celebrity.

Why even eager to report you've been in school with a celebrity only to say they were bullying you, when you don't purposely want to badmouth or get back at them for some reason?
Fishy, or at least a colored, vindictive perspective, if you ask me.

(Also: no teenager can always be a saint in school, certainly not when on top of juggling hormones, school/peers dynamics, and trying to figure out your future life, you are dealing with severe problems like extensive bullying and a handicapable sister.)

Bah, there were some very bullying and homophobic judgmental comments in that entire post about Chris. No wonder he got bullied in such a toxic and bigoted environment, and with people still bullying him in the responses, among other things saying he was a natural target to get bullied by simply being who he is and how he looks, shrugging it off as if it's inevitable and normal?
Clearly some people never learn.  Evil or Very Mad

I'm fine with someone saying they went to school with Darren and he was nice (I'm sure he was, if you fit into his blessed inner circle), but why did they put this in the Chris Colfer thread/section of the subject?

All the other posters saying they had been to school with *insert celebrity name* made sure to do it in their own new subthread (by posting as a direct answer to the question of the main thread), so there was a dividing stripe/line between each new celebrity's school experience story.
So why put something about Darren in Chris' subthread, if not to deliberately use Darren being nice in school to contrapoint the more negative experience someone had while being in school with Chris? And/or to once again attempt to latch Darren to Chris?

That's the problem I have with this:
It's true that unfortunately we're talking about Darren again in this thread which should be about appreciating Chris, so in a way you could say we're part of the continuing issue, but it's exactly the annoying behavior of Blarren fans to force Darren upon Chris' fans in everything that is supposed to be about solely Chris (even if it's something as pissy and stupid as this article/reddit thread) that provokes us to be irritated by Darren and his fans and subsequently talk/complain about it.
It's hard not to mention Darren if he gets shoved into our faces over and over again. dryy

Great post have not read that comment on that site, and don't plan too. I have my doubts it being true. Chris is very much against bullying ,so if true I believe  he was having a bad day. If false than I have no doubt  the poster is most likely a rabid Klainer/Crisscolfer shipper. Who is upset that Chris is not as pro Klaine has he/she would like ,or upset that Chris  is not with Darren in real life.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/18/2014, 10:05 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Great post have not read that comment on that site, and don't plan too. I have my doubts it being true. Chris is very much against bullying ,so if true I believe  he was having a bad day. If false than I have no doubt  the poster is most likely a rabid Klainer/Crisscolfer shipper.
Or just someone who simply dislikes Chris or is jealous of him, whether someone from his old school who still holds a grudge or one of his detracting 'fans' (like e.g. Kerrie, who, if she's not the one who made the post, will surely run with it to hate on Chris even more), as it seems every celebrity has a few of those cowardly-hiding-behind-an-anomynous-face haters.
Anyone could claim to have been in school with a celebrity and then make some story up.

There's no ruling out of course, but I really don't think it's fair to pin this on those 2 fandoms.
Not that I excuse Klainers and tinhatters for the things we know a fair portion of them actually do, like harassing Chris and his loved ones on twitter and instagram, but this seems more to be about the need to discredit Chris as a private person; it seems to be more personal as it were, and going back to before Klaine/crisscolfer.

And I spent way too much time already on a stupid anon who's only goal probably was to bring nasty, negative energy to Chris Colfer and his fans, ugh. Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/18/2014, 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2014, 10:12 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Great post have not read that comment on that site, and don't plan too. I have my doubts it being true. Chris is very much against bullying ,so if true I believe  he was having a bad day. If false than I have no doubt  the poster is most likely a rabid Klainer/Crisscolfer shipper.
Or just someone who simply dislikes Chris or is jealous of him, whether someone from his old school who still holds a grudge or one of his detracting 'fans' (like e.g. Kerrie, who, if she's not the one who made the post, will surely run with it to hate on Chris even more), as it seems every celebrity has a few of those cowardly-hiding-behind-an-anomynous-face haters.
Anyone could claim to have been in school with a celebrity and then make some story up.

There's no ruling out of course, but I really don't think it's fair to pin this (or anything else that's negative in Chris' life) on those 2 fandoms.
Not that I excuse Klainers and tinhatters for the things we know a fair portion of them actually do, like harassing Chris and his loved ones on twitter and instagram, but this seems more to be about the need to discredit Chris as a person; it's more personal as it were.

Some very good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2014, 12:19 pm

IMO Reading the comments section in any website on any celebrity is an exercise in frustration.

To do so is like walking into an area after reading a sign that says, "Danger quicksand ahead", since anonymous "anecdotal" comments are par for the course.

It's not unique to Chris by any means.

Linking Chris name yet again to another actor, well, whatever.   Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/18/2014, 9:03 pm

Making stuff up about Chris is nothing new as it has happened before. dryy

In the end the real people that did know of him in high school always say the opposite. neutre

Remember that guy that rang the radio station and felt bad as he was one of the ones that bullied Chris in high school?

A person that is an anon you cannot put any credibility into what they say.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/19/2014, 12:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:Making stuff up about Chris is nothing new as it has happened before. dryy

In the end the real people that did know of him in high school always say the opposite. neutre

Remember that guy that rang the radio station and felt bad as he was one of the ones that bullied Chris in high school?

A person that is an anon you cannot put any credibility into what they say.

Very True Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2014, 10:26 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 Tumblr_nff19aK2AM1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 Tumblr_nff19aK2AM1qe476yo2_r1_500

Todd Milliner is the producer of both 'Hot in Cleveland' and 'Grimm'.
This tweet could actually mean something significant (here's hoping).  neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 11/22/2014, 1:40 pm

^I am soooo counting on it to turn into something substantive.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/24/2014, 9:52 am

(cross-posting in the TLoS main thread)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 WireAP_a10c893057694935886baaae54e0694b_16x9_992

Chris Colfer
is planning many return trips to the Land of Stories.

Publisher Little, Brown and Company said Monday the actor best known for "Glee" has a multi-book deal. Colfer has two more "Land of Stories" installments planned, the fourth and fifth of his best-selling middle grade series, coming in July 2015 and July 2016. Both are currently untitled.

He also has agreed to write two picture books based on the "Land of Stories" characters and two companion volumes to the series that will be included in a holiday box set scheduled for next year.

The 24-year-old Colfer also is working on a novel for teens, a coming-of-age story about a young actor and his fans on "a once-in-a-lifetime cross-country road trip."
abcnews

hola bounce hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/24/2014, 10:39 am

Great news for Chris! So exciting!

The teen book should be interesting. I wonder if the young actor will encounter crazy fans who rent apartments near him to find evidence that he is secretly dating a co-star Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/24/2014, 10:48 am

Great news. I am very proud of Chris.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/24/2014, 11:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Great news for Chris!  So exciting!

The teen book should be interesting.  I wonder if the young actor will encounter crazy fans who rent apartments near him to find evidence that he is secretly dating a co-star Wink
"Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental." moque

Remember how Chris had someone stalk a celebrity's house in SBL (the book)? And some of the meta comments he made in TLoS (the evil queen, Cinderella, and Gretel)?

Lol, I'm already looking forward to the Glee/crazy fans/paparazzi/real-life-shipping (take your pick) shade.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 27 Shade%20-%20Kurt_zpstgzlpqsw
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/25/2014, 12:35 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Great news for Chris!  So exciting!

The teen book should be interesting.  I wonder if the young actor will encounter crazy fans who rent apartments near him to find evidence that he is secretly dating a co-star Wink

ptdr Now I'm even more excited for that book, he has so many stuff to include from his own experiencies. But hey is purely coincidental, is not like fans of his book will believe he dates a boy named umm daniel, darlton?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next