Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  fantastica 6/20/2014, 7:14 pm

thank you marie!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Glorfindel 6/20/2014, 8:01 pm

bisou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/20/2014, 10:48 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_n7giuzVrpT1qzm838

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_n7giv9OUay1qzm838

I thought when I copied this it was with the other pics, but it seems to have disappeared.

So cute. And didn't know chord was a sort of 'shipper', I like that all his co-stars and friends are so supportive of his relationship.

As for not signing while he was in the line, I think he did well. This wasn't his event, he didn't have to drag the attention to him.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/20/2014, 11:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Chris is in it for a split second at 1.46.
(Darren is in it too, btw.)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso3_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso4_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso5_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso6_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso7_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7h1utywC51sqqzcso8_250
x

Chris being a part of this is expected, as this would be something he would be interested in promoting and supporting.

Too much Darren.

Chris is the bigger name and he should of had more as he is an inspirational figure.

But knowing Chris he cares more about the cause then how many times he appears in the ad.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 6/21/2014, 6:37 am

brisallie wrote:

So cute. And didn't know chord was a sort of 'shipper', I like that all his co-stars and friends are so supportive of his relationship.

I did wonder if using that particular picture set might confuses ones who don't recall that occasion. Wherever that pic was originally posted the person put the Chord tweet below. It is one from a few years ago that people now use as a reaction pic. I think Chord had eaten something that was causing his throat to swell up and he live tweeted the incident. As you can imagine his fandom were freaking out as he casually tweeted being put on oxygen. lol

Chris and Will are very sweet though.  wub 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/21/2014, 7:39 am

^ Wasn't the Chord tweet fake? I think I read something about it on tumblr... But I can be mistaken.  saispa 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/21/2014, 8:18 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Wasn't the Chord tweet fake? I think I read something about it on tumblr... But I can be mistaken.  saispa 

As Georgette said, it's a real tweet from some time ago and not directed at this picture.

The original said: On top of that I just ate something that has shellfish in it accidentally. Oh yeah that's right, I'm allergic! Having trouble breathing lol.

Chris is such a cute fanboy, he reacted the same way many people do at Chris' signings.

And Chris and Will are adorable and sweet.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/21/2014, 8:22 am

^ Thanks a lot for the clarification!  neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/21/2014, 10:09 am

I do think it was very fun and nice seeing Chris being very flushed and excited at the signing.

I just have personal issues commenting on these somewhat sneaky blurred photos. I know the two of them were in public, but this is just my own problem. They fit well together.  tonguue 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/21/2014, 3:19 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I did wonder if using that particular picture set might confuses ones who don't recall that occasion. Wherever that pic was originally posted the person put the Chord tweet below. It is one from a few years ago that people now use as a reaction pic. I think Chord had eaten something that was causing his throat to swell up and he live tweeted the incident. As you can imagine his fandom were freaking out as he casually tweeted being put on oxygen. lol

Chris and Will are very sweet though.  wub 

hahaha So that was the real reason he tweeted that. Count me as someone who got confused, for me was so weird, and at the same time kinda sweet, to read that reaction. Thanks for the explanation.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/25/2014, 3:18 am

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/26/2014, 1:46 pm

It must be awesome that one of your friends is also a DJ Smile

I just found this and is so cute, would be nice if Brian and Cooper would be able to sign the books lol

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 BrAZ_jLCAAApoww
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/27/2014, 1:53 am

2014 Young Hollywood Awards Nominees
fyeahgleeclub:
Best On-Screen Couple:
· Mayim Bialik/Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory)
· Chris Colfer/Darren Criss (Glee)
· Emma Stone/Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
· Shailene Woodley/Ansel Elgort (The Fault in Our Stars)
· Shailene Woodley/Theo James (Divergent)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/27/2014, 8:36 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n7unwwRjwa1rrafppo1_500
The 10 hottest LGBT celebs [x]
“The next three spots were filled by legitimate names in TV today — Chris Colfer from “Glee,” Matt Bomer from “White Collar” and Jim Parsons from “The Big Bang Theory.” Who knew people were so into Sheldon Cooper?”
x

Matt Bomer, Chris Colfer Among Top 10 Hottest LGBT Stars
June 27

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 400x219x1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BD8zE8X5oWThe New York Post reports that Matt Bomer, who most recently starred in HBO's television adaptation of 'The Normal Heart', and Glee star Chris Colfer are among the 10 most hottest LGBT celebrities according to the web site HotorNot.com's annual survey.

With over 10 million people weighing in on their favorites, bisexual "Terminator 3" star Kristanna Loken was ranked number one on the list. Coming in a close second was 'The Real L Word' star Amanda Leigh Dunn.

At No. 3 was 'Mean Girls' star Jonathan Bennett, followed by everyone's favorite New Directioner Chris Colfer, 'White Collar's Matt Bomer and 'Big Bang Theory' and Broadway star Jim Parsons.

Finishing off the top 10 on the list were former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Kim Stolz, Olympic diver Tom Daley, Portia de Rossi, and former "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas.

Check out the list here!
Broadwayworld
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/30/2014, 10:17 pm

Chris Colfer is scheduled to be on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on July 8thnbcumv.com

bounce

Yah, Chris is doing the night time talk shows again.

I loved his ones with Jimmy.  wub 

Wonder if he is going to talk about Noel?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/1/2014, 1:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer is scheduled to be on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on July 8thnbcumv.com

bounce

I hope so!

Obviously he's going to be pushing his "Land of Stories" book release, and I expect Jimmy asking about 'Glee', so it would be a treat if Chris volunteers things about his Noel movie or even 'Robo-Dog'.

Chris appearances with Fallon are always nice, Jimmy highlights what his guests want to talk about, unlike some ( even funny) talk show hosts where it's all about them.

He's probably my fave of the talk show hosts for Chris to appear with.

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/1/2014, 8:51 am

Yay!!!  hola 
They air Jimmy Fallon in the Netherlands too (a couple days later), so I'll be able to see Chris on my tv!

I like how Jimmy interviews his guests. 
And oh my: so many projects for Chris to talk about.  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 7/1/2014, 9:27 am

I actually find Jimmy Fallon is the best late night show, along with Craig Ferguson. The two of them are actually entertaining, and good with guests. Though I will say, I thought Conan O'Brien did a nice interview with Chris.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/1/2014, 4:50 pm

finally. the dry spell will be over soon. bounce 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/1/2014, 5:00 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer is scheduled to be on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on July 8thnbcumv.com

bounce

Yes. I love his interviews with Jimmy, it seems is been a while since the last time he was on his show. Hopefully he says something about Noel, like when he starts filming.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/1/2014, 5:12 pm

brisallie wrote:

bounce

Yes. I love his interviews with Jimmy, it seems is been a while since the last time he was on his show. Hopefully he says something about Noel, like when he starts filming.

All going well, I should get home from the signing in time to watch live. Otherwise, there's always the DVR! I guess that Chris is going to go right from the book store to the studio. Hopefully he'll have time to change his clothes, otherwise he's going to be covered in grabby handprints.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/1/2014, 7:50 pm

Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:

bounce

All going well, I should get home from the signing in time to watch live. Otherwise, there's always the DVR! I guess that Chris is going to go right from the book store to the studio. Hopefully he'll have time to change his clothes, otherwise he's going to be covered in grabby handprints.

Actually, he'll probably be running from the studio to the book signing. I believe they film the Tonight Show around 5:00, and the book signing isn't until 7:00.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/2/2014, 2:03 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 14 Tumblr_n824ayl9qc1qe476yo1_500

Chris in the July 7, 2014 issue of People Magazine

Of course with the photos with Hillary.

Last edited by Buenos on 7/2/2014, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/2/2014, 2:42 pm

What I find amusing is that you've got some members of the cast (who I won't name) who are hungry for media attention and actively seek it out by attending every event that they can finagle their way into. And you have Chris, who gets media attention just by going about his regular activities and being a fanboy himself.

There's some kind of karma justice in that.  suspectt 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/2/2014, 3:07 pm

OF course I'm a Stan, so my bias is obvious, but I don't think it's stretching things to say that Chris is a "celebrity" in the way he can get his team to book him gigs in things like the Jimmy Fallon show that are non Glee related.  Getting on Fallon is not that easy these days.

Obviously he's not in the superstar stratosphere ( and probably never will be) but he's well known and established in the biz-circles.  His last book spent a total ( so far) of 12 weeks in the NY best seller lists and I suspect this book will sell more than ever.  200 k plus sales at least is very possible.  Wouldn't be surprised if his publishing company request more LOS books after that.

The irony is that next year 2015 Chris  will probably have more PR exposure then ever (Noel, Robo-dog, next LOS book in the series, etc. ) , practically all of it non Glee related.   He's practically made the post Glee transition seamlessly already and I'm thrilled for him.

The boy gets his fame the old fashioned way, he earns it with his hard work.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next