Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Empty Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 2:18 am

I just can't help but feel it's a big deal that Disney let him do a book signing in their property, I don't recall Disney letting other shill their products in their real estate that easily...

So hoping for some kind of a Disney deal or tie in down the line..
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  arina 10/16/2013, 2:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:Just found out why Chris moved house. :angry: 

A bunch of CrissColfer creepers rented a house on Chris's street so they could stalk him and spy on him.
They were there until Feb to May until they were discovered, where they moved out and deleted their blogs.

They wanted to prove that Chris and Darren where having an affair.

Apparently Chris must have been freaked out as he was staying with someone else until he bought his new house.

This is terrifying.
What?? I relly hope this is not true because it sounds really scary. I have not heard about that.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 10/16/2013, 2:47 am

arina wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Just found out why Chris moved house. :angry: 

A bunch of CrissColfer creepers rented a house on Chris's street so they could stalk him and spy on him.
They were there until Feb to May until they were discovered, where they moved out and deleted their blogs.

They wanted to prove that Chris and Darren where having an affair.

Apparently Chris must have been freaked out as he was staying with someone else until he bought his new house.

This is terrifying.
What?? I relly hope this is not true because it sounds really scary. I have not heard about that.
I saw this on Porcelain Fans.

He did his Spreecast at someone elses house, which I am guessing was where he was staying.

I hope he is now living in a gated community with security.

Someone did mention it on tumblr in that he had to sell his house because of stalking. I am guessing someone questioned them about it and they maybe answered privately.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 2:56 am

http://cartermatt.com/90374/glee-season-5-notes-lea-michele-chris-colfers-weekend-activities/

So how about Chris Colfer? He is spending more of his free time trying to do his part to promote the latest chapter in The Land of Stories, his best-selling book series. He went to Disneyland this weekend in an effort to promote it with a signing, and let’s be honest here: Is there really a place out there that is more appropriate than this one given the subject matter? Chris already has two best-selling books under his belt, and the fact that he has been able to do them at such a young age is all the more astounding. Chris did a book tour over the summer before returning to work, but he’s still able to find a way to do some more here and there.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/16/2013, 3:04 am

@Liz: Kudos to see all those tumblr posts. I always miss them Shocked fanny2

@buenos: To happier subjects, I agree about hoping that the signing at Disneyland is an indicator for something more. How often do signings happen there anyway? Disney is incredible protective of its brand, that was a huge honor for Chris. I am still hoping for a Pixar adaptions for TLoS. He seems to have many connections nowadays to Disney/Pixar.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/16/2013, 3:10 am

I kinda think if it was true there would be bigger fuss about it and it would be all over tumblr and in these days it is really easy to make up stories like this so I really really hope it's not true and it is just made up. I know that some Crisscolfer shippers are really really crazy but this would be the whole new level of crazy, scary and nasty...

Last edited by arina on 10/16/2013, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 3:11 am

Lottie2303 wrote: I am still hoping for a Pixar adaptions for TLoS. He seems to have many connections nowadays to Disney/Pixar.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Tumblr_mu8npja95M1s4jnwio6_500

From your lips to God's ears...Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/16/2013, 3:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:@Liz: Kudos to see all those tumblr posts. I always miss them Shocked fanny2

@buenos: To happier subjects, I agree about hoping that the signing at Disneyland is an indicator for something more. How often do signings happen there anyway? Disney is incredible protective of its brand, that was a huge honor for Chris. I am still hoping for a Pixar adaptions for TLoS. He seems to have many connections nowadays to Disney/Pixar.
I want to know what these other announcements are.

I want to know about the biopic.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 3:26 am

With an end date for Glee of April/May 2015 I can easily see Chris planning beyond that even now. WE do know he has lined up several projects even now before that date including:

The Biopic movie he's attached to;
The Asylum movie which has a director and for which Chris plays a supporting role

Tentatively I expect him to write the last of the Land of Stories Trilogy within the year...

If Glee ends after 6 years I don't see Chris taking another TV role immediately, I just have a feeling he'll want the flexibility of writing books and screenplays and hopefully getting opportunities for movie roles... He will probably be a little burned out from a full TV work schedule...

Though if he got a nice HBO mini series that would be so sweet...ala "Game of Thrones".

My big fantasy is to have Kurt in a costume drama or period piece, ala Downton Abbey...wub 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/16/2013, 3:36 am

arina wrote:I kinda think if it was true there would be bigger fuss about it and it would be all over tumblr and in these days it is really easy to make up stories like this so I really really hope it's not true and it is just made up. I know that some Crisscolfer shippers are really really crazy but this would be the whole new level of crazy, scary and nasty...
Whether it was a trusted follower that was told the information and didn't post it, could be one reason why it isn't all over tumblr. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 3:38 am

Just too adorable...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Tumblr_muqlr8IpOz1qg49w0o1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 12:29 pm

The Queen Latifah Show
Thursday, October 24, 2013

When:
11:30 AM
Where:
Culver City, CA
Guests:
Chris Colfer
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/16/2013, 3:47 pm

Didn't know she has a show. Looking forward to it. I hope Chris will announce sth. He must be announcing sth. Yay!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/16/2013, 8:09 pm

Buenos wrote:
The Queen Latifah Show
Thursday, October 24, 2013

When:
11:30 AM
Where:
Culver City, CA
Guests:
Chris Colfer
I like that are getting him on other talk shows, not just the same ones. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/16/2013, 9:15 pm

I think it's time for another Jimmy Fallon appearance, I love their banter.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/16/2013, 9:39 pm

Buenos wrote:Just too adorable...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Tumblr_muqlr8IpOz1qg49w0o1_500
Seeing this pic, I realize these two need to do a romcom movie. Look good together, IMO

Buenos wrote:I think it's time for another Jimmy Fallon appearance, I love their banter.
Also I like Jimmy Fallon. I think he's a host who isn't either a fawning or someone who believe he knows everything and is the only star.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/17/2013, 12:10 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 Tumblr_musim5KIFC1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/17/2013, 2:19 pm

Chris Colfer Lands Massive Book Deal

By

October 17, 2013

Based on the phenomenal success of the first two The Land of Stories books, New York Times bestselling author and Golden Globe-winning actor Chris Colfer will publish two new books in the popular series, as well as his debut picture book it was just announced!

"The Land of Stories has been an incredible journey for me as a writer, and I am so happy the series has a home at Little, Brown Books for Young Readers," Chris Colfer said in a statement. "The fan support and love for these characters has been more than a dream come true -- I'm humbled and excited to be able to share these new adventures with my readers."

Book Three in Colfer's Land of Stories series is scheduled to be released in fall 2014 with the fourth book following in 2015. In addition, Colfer will publish an original picture book, The Curvy Tree, in spring 2015. Illustrated by Brandon Dorman, the picture book will be based on a tale from Colfer's The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell.
source
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/17/2013, 3:04 pm

Admittedly, while I'm mildly dissapointed that the announcement wasn't about the biopic, I am absolutely thrilled for Chris. This is such amazing news for him and such a statement about his success as a writer to get a multi-book deal. So proud of him!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/17/2013, 3:11 pm

Ranwing wrote:Admittedly, while I'm mildly dissapointed that the announcement wasn't about the biopic, I am absolutely thrilled for Chris. This is such amazing news for him and such a statement about his success as a writer to get a multi-book deal. So proud of him!
I hear you, but since the biopic is already a done deal from what I understand, it's win/win.

The biggie to me is Ryan's announcement that Glee is officially over by April/May 2015, which means Chris can plan projects beyond that date now.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/17/2013, 3:50 pm

Giving how little Kurt is featured on glee these days, glee is already a side job for him. Yes im mildly disappointed that it's not about the biopic but this is a big news indeed and even if he completely retires from acting after glee the royalties he gets from the books will already take care of him for the rest of his life. He has certainly accomplished a lot at such a young age. Very proud of him and admittedly super jeolous.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/17/2013, 3:55 pm

fantastica wrote:Giving how little Kurt is featured on glee these days, glee is already a side job for him.
So how many other TV/movie gigs has Chris been able to do while he works on his "side job"?
  (Tapping foot)
 Yup, that's right.

Side job or not, he can't commit to many gigs  during the TV filming season so once Glee ends he will probably actually get to do more TV/movie projects if he gets the offers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/17/2013, 4:01 pm

damn chris, i adore you, but you make me feel like such an underachiever. :angry: 

seriously though, i love this news. i have been waiting for it for a month now, given how well his first two books did both in sales and in general reviews, it's no surprise. and i'm loving the fact that he is continuing his collaboration with the guy who illustrated the first two land of stories books.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/17/2013, 4:15 pm

This isn't' meant as a diss to all the Glee actors who have had album projects released or pending ; but to put it in context, the book sales/deals is tangible proof of financial and critical success in another field outside of Chris' Glee job.

IIRC One source last year had noted at least 125 K in sales for LOS.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/17/2013, 4:19 pm

given the success of the book series (and possible more on the way beyond 2015) the movie/tv series adaptation is a no sure thing. it's just a matter of time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next