Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Glorfindel 10/29/2014, 12:19 pm

Lol, Chris as zombie: he must have had fun with that.
Filing this under 'things you never knew you wanted till you got it'. Smile

So, is this a real trailer, like... will there be more where this is coming from? hiphopa
Or is the trailer thing just part of the joke (which I obviously didn't get then)?

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne7kaeVhyt1tz6hbno2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne7kaeVhyt1tz6hbno1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Ireth 10/29/2014, 1:27 pm

^He kind of looks like a vampire from Buffy don't you think?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/29/2014, 1:31 pm

I don't know if it's a film trailer or just something done for fun. Either way, Chris must have had a blast doing this. It's funny that they probably spent hours getting his makeup done for a shot lasting maybe 15 seconds. Smile
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/29/2014, 3:10 pm

make up is good, but his teeth are too hollywood. you are a zombie boy, they need to be rotting like the rest of your face. tonguue
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/29/2014, 3:37 pm

tanita_mors wrote:make up is good, but his teeth are too hollywood. you are a zombie boy, they need to be rotting like the rest of your face. tonguue

His hair too! He's the most well-put together zombie going.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/29/2014, 4:33 pm

They really did do a great job on Chris's makeup. I'm chalking up the good teeth to Chris being a "celebrity" zombie.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne7xt5C6Ze1qe476yo1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/29/2014, 5:18 pm

And the Mutual Admiration Society continues...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne82t8mcsq1qe476yo1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/29/2014, 5:51 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne82kqFrIp1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/29/2014, 9:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:Chris had some fun this past summer filming this. Was directed by Brian Dannelly (who directed SBL). Quite a few of his friends (including Ashley) participated.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne7k1vGFgt1qg587mo2_r1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_ne7k1vGFgt1qg587mo3_r1_500

When is this premiered? I need to see this, the makeup is so great and I'm sure Chris would be an scary zombie
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2014, 6:08 am

This is one web series I am planning on watching. neutre 

Zombie Basement looks like is was a lot of fun to do.

And it is nice to see some of the SBL cast along with Ashley putting this together. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/30/2014, 9:14 am

Chris just made me buy the season 1 DVD set of 'Walking Dead'. And I don't even like zombie movies (or storybooks, or videogames).  ooppss

Indeed, it's great to see Chris hanging out with some of his SBL friends/co-workers again.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/30/2014, 10:46 am

Delight wrote:Chris just made me buy the season 1 DVD set of 'Walking Dead'. And I don't even like zombie movies (or storybooks, or videogames).  ooppss

Indeed, it's great to see Chris hanging out with some of his SBL friends/co-workers again.

You might want to try watching "In the Flesh" also. It's a BBC program that tells things from the zombie POV (and has a very sweet main zombie character). I would love to see Chris have a spot on that show if they manage to get a third season.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/30/2014, 10:57 am

The one thing Im really excited about the Noel movie is that it gets Chris in direct networking with the British show biz world for further projects.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 10/30/2014, 12:17 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Delight wrote:Chris just made me buy the season 1 DVD set of 'Walking Dead'. And I don't even like zombie movies (or storybooks, or videogames).  ooppss

You might want to try watching "In the Flesh" also. It's a BBC program that tells things from the zombie POV (and has a very sweet main zombie character). I would love to see Chris have a spot on that show if they manage to get a third season.

In the Flesh is now one of my favorite shows. It isn't perfect, but it's much better written and acted than many things out there, and touches on so many important issues. I would also love to see Chris in something like that, or work with any of the actors from that show, who are all stellar. I think he'll take every opportunity to make important connections in Great Britain too.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/31/2014, 10:59 am

angelnessa wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

In the Flesh is now one of my favorite shows. It isn't perfect, but it's much better written and acted than many things out there, and touches on so many important issues. I would also love to see Chris in something like that, or work with any of the actors from that show, who are all stellar. I think he'll take every opportunity to make important connections in Great Britain too.

'In The Flesh' sounds like a more light-hearted TV show; the type that appeals to me more. It's also interesting to explore the POV of creatures that usually served as little more than cannon fodder (similar to orcs in LOTR) in most stories that feature them.  Thanks for the rec. I shall endeavour to check this show out one day.  neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2014, 5:18 pm

More Chris as Zombie. Boy, he's even handsome as a walking dead. fanny2 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_nebs34vPGM1qe476yo1_500

axemefink Another ZB photo with my favorite zombie ever @hrhchriscolfer! Happy Halloween!!! #ZombieBasement #bestie #Divine
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/31/2014, 5:49 pm

I love their friendship. You can tell that it's genuine and not something made up for publicity. When Ashley and Chris call one another besties, you can tell that it's sincere unlike some in the cast that I won't bother naming.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/31/2014, 8:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:More Chris as Zombie. Boy, he's even handsome as a walking dead. fanny2 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_nebs34vPGM1qe476yo1_500

axemefink Another ZB photo with my favorite zombie ever @hrhchriscolfer! Happy Halloween!!! #ZombieBasement #bestie #Divine

Doesn't he look awesome as zombie?

As for Chris true friends, I've always believed that Ashley is definitely his bestie, and besides of her, I think Amber is a good friend too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/31/2014, 10:06 pm

Dot (Beistie) and Romy (Carole) support his events and are seen socially after hours with Chris, as has Oliver .

Twitter wise we all know the ongoing bromance with Grant Gustin.
It's epic!  Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/1/2014, 3:52 am

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2014, 4:34 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_nedhzqqXdM1qe476yo1_500
x

I want that star pillow. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Pillow
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/1/2014, 7:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I want that star pillow.

Star pillow on ebay or Star pillow on Amazon
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2014, 8:02 pm

^OMG, thanks! 
My son is so getting that pillow for Sinterklaas this year. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/3/2014, 6:18 pm

New picture:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 25 Tumblr_nednmyB6lk1qiqv5zo1_500
x

Nice.  wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 11/3/2014, 6:37 pm

^^^^ I wonder if there are more to look forward to
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next