Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 12:28 am

June is not on this.

But I love it. Everyone gets a part, but there is more Chris. And we don't hear that much on a group song.

Chris really did pick the right songs.

I might just be getting all these songs. I have not done this in ages for a Glee episode.

The Anders have done Chris proud.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/3/2014, 12:30 am

ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 12:34 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:So we got some more songs!

Lucky Star :D

Were Wolf Of London ;D

Take Me Home Tonight

I Melt With You

June definitely sings better than Shirley.

"Lucky Star" I just love it too death.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 12:34 am

ColferInspired wrote:They've released full version of "Memory".  wub

http://coopercolfer.tumblr.com/post/84579865715/memory-glee-cast-version-feat-june-squibb

This is just perfect.

Chris sings more than June.

Absolutely gorgeous. I can't say anything more... it was so beautiful. And I can't wait to see how it works with the visuals. It's going to be an amazing scene.

Oh, let the Blarren stans bitch. They don't give a fuck when Kurt gets sidelined so the Grease Stain can take center stage all the time. I'm very sure that Chris was asked to focus on his character since he knows Kurt better than anyone. As for Darren... no, no one think you won a Golden Globe. And no one cares about what kind of episode you'd write because that will never happen in this lifetime. Just sit there and keep your mouth shut for once.  beam 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/3/2014, 12:35 am

Listening to the full version of Were Wolf Of London and let me say this! Artie and Sam should ALWAYS sing duets together of the rocka belly country vibe because I am LOVING this song! I always loved WWOL and Glee did this justice! Thank you Chris ;D If it was up to Ryan Devil, You know who would have helped ruin this song an it would have been full of auto tune  Rolling Eyes  Chord and Kevin BOTH sound good! Like It is hard for me to appreciate Chord lately in songs because I hate Blam with a passion and Chord do not get much songs in his range, this song is good for both of them, I know I say this so much in this post but I REALLY like WWOL :D
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 12:43 am

"Werewolves Of London" is perfect as well.

It is as good as the original, which is from someone that adores the original.

This is the sort of song perfect for Chord. Kevin sounds flawless.

Yep, I am getting all these songs.

Chris is a genius.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 12:48 am

And Chris sitting on Tim Conway's lap.  Razz 

They must have had so much fun on set shooting this episode.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/3/2014, 12:58 am

http://coopercolfer.tumblr.com/post/84579865715/memory-glee-cast-version-feat-june-squibb

This is just perfect.

Memory is just...awesome. The ending is exceptionally beautiful to me.  I will totally buy all the songs on Monday.  bounce bounce wub hiphopa rooots wub
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 1:00 am

"Melt With You" what a surprise that Chord is on this.

Hell, this song is catchy.

Yep, like I said I am getting all these songs.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2014, 1:03 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:So we got some more songs!

Lucky Star :D

Were Wolf Of London ;D

Take Me Home Tonight

I Melt With You

Listening to the songs...

WWOL, I'm loving it. I knew there was potential in Kevin and Chord as a duet since they sang together in The Quaterback. So I'm not disappointed.

Lucky Star, even thought I'd have preferred this to be a solo, sometimes I'm greedy, June Squib nicely surprises me, she does well. @Marie, does June sing in a lower tone than Chris? Or is only me?

Take me home tonight, catchy Smile that's the only impression it gave me.

I melt with you, I like it. Is funny and Chord, Lea and Amber sounds well together.

I'm trying to not be biased, but I think the songs chosen for this week are good and joyful. I think are songs that people will buy, or listen more than once at least.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 1:04 am

I want Chris to write more episodes.

I can really see him writing and starring and producing his own series some day.

And Chris would have a cast and crew that love him, and not have a mess like Glee has turned into.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/3/2014, 1:14 am

This is just perfect.

Thanks for posting the link.

Can't stop listening to this. It's so beautiful. This must be the song that got people tearing up on set  wub crycry 

Once I'm done listening to this ten times, I'll check out the other songs of this episode.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 2:12 am

Several are starting trends on Tuesday during the episode.

Here is one:

Chris Colfer is our Lucky Star.

And also using this #OldDogNewTricks.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/3/2014, 2:48 am

I have all the songs on a repeated playlist.  Chris really thought about voices and how to use them in each song.  They're the most fun listening to since season 2.  

Bravo, Chris!

And the BTS video - could we get an edited version to remove Blarren.  I know it will only be about 30 seconds, but that's okay.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 2:52 am

bayth wrote:I have all the songs on a repeated playlist.  Chris really thought about voices and how to use them in each song.  They're the most fun listening to since season 2.  

Bravo, Chris!

And the BTS video - could we get an edited version to remove Blarren.  I know it will only be about 30 seconds, but that's okay.

One should pop up soon enough.  neutre 

This should have been just Chris, Kevin and Chord.

No Darren.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/3/2014, 2:58 am

ColferInspired wrote:
bayth wrote:I have all the songs on a repeated playlist.  Chris really thought about voices and how to use them in each song.  They're the most fun listening to since season 2.  

Bravo, Chris!

One should pop up soon enough.  neutre 

This should have been just Chris, Kevin and Chord.

No Darren.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 3:15 am

I have a strange theory that maybe the costume department don't like Klaine, and the reason why we see Kurt wearing these neckerchiefs in 18 and now 20 is saying to the fandom, this is not a good episode for Kurt. That Klaine is strangling Kurt.

In "New New York" we had him wearing some lovely outfits and no neckerchiefs. Same with "Bash", "Tested" and "Opening Night".

"Bash" wasn't positive, but it did show how strong Kurt was.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 3:22 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o8_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o6_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o7_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o1_400
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o2_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o4_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Tumblr_n4zax6vPt11r8h8p3o5_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 4:18 am

Chord sounds so much better when he isn't paired with Darren.

I wish they would use him more often on songs than Darren.

When he gets the right song, and the right arrangement it just sounds so right.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/3/2014, 4:33 am

Ranwing wrote:A nice BTS for Chris's episode. Unfortunately... as expecting since Mia did this there is way too much Darren and he, of course, spends a lot of time making it about himself. But ignore him and just focus on the glory that is Chris.

http://chriscolfernews.com/post/84576772753/chris-colfer-writer-extraordinaire-glee

Darren was embarrassing, but the rest were lovely.

This is just perfect.

This is so beautiful!  wub Would have loved it as a solo, but Chris is so sweet to share the spotlight. My favorite song of the bunch. And I'm really loving the songs for Chris' ep. Take Me Home tonight is a proper group number. And Werewolves in London is a great duet...pairing people whose voices go well together for a song that suits them instead of picking shippy songs for onscreen couples like they normally do.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/3/2014, 4:43 am

man, it's pathetic that Chris HAS to write an episode of glee for Kurt to get a focus that doesn't shift in any way to blaine, story-wise, song-wise or POW-wise. that is how the best young actor on glee is NOT appreciated, and why i still watch it, but no longer love/like/respect/care for this show.

also, darren is really self-centered or has no idea how his "humor" looked utterly self-congratulatory not to mention envious. as if the only difference between him and chris is that chris has a golden globe. he wishes.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 4:52 am

I think the only way Kurt will have a happy ending, is if Chris writes it.

I hope he does write more episodes, because as he was allowed to give this focus on Kurt and not have it about Klaine, shows he would be allowed to give Kurt that happy ending.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/3/2014, 5:03 am

also, i forgot to mention, i really like the fact that a senior home is putting on a show about peter pan, given it's theme.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 38 Empty Songs

Post  Kurt addict 5/3/2014, 5:46 am

Beautiful  ooppss that last note in memory was breathtaking, I loved how the whole song was put together, with June coming in as the older cat and then the seniors coming in as a harmony and Kurt with that note bringing it all together could listen to it forever, I so need an album, although I don't think its going to happen, as Chris does not see himself as a singer and everyone who does is not getting the album sales they expected.

Last edited by Kurt addict on 5/3/2014, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/3/2014, 6:41 am

Darren on that behind the scenes is one of the most embarrassing things I have seen in a while. He really comes across as a pompous jealous asshole, and quite frankly, he has no business being part of it since there is so little focus on him in the episode, yet because his girlfriend did the behind the scenes, he was the primar focus of it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next