Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  coxfire 5/3/2014, 8:30 am

Wow, Darren was beyond embarassing here. Not only he just wouldn't stop talking, but he wasn't funny or humble in it. Where is the "Shut up, Darren" button?

And people will pretend that Mia remains professionnal...bwarf
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 8:43 am

I used to give Mia a lot of leeway because she was taking some really ugly shit from the CrissColfer idiots. But now I want her gone as much as I do Darren. I've been saying for the past few weeks that the BTS that she's producing show her favoritism towards her boyfriend but this is the most glaring example. Chris is the one who would have been focused on. Or at the very, very least, using the other actors to discuss the episode and how working with Chris impacted them. Kevin and Chord got that memo. But Darren?

It was all ME ME ME ME ME ME! Look at me. Ha ha, I'm sure you thought that I'm the one who won a Golden Globe (and I totally should have). And this is what Blaine would be like in an episode that I wrote. And have I told you about ME? Oh and Chris wrote the episode.

The level of jealousy pouring off of Darren was pathetic. Yes, we know that he's still clinging to Chris's coat tails like a tick but he has rarely been so blatantly obvious about it. Or clearly resentful of Chris's real accomplishments whereas he can only win internet "Dirtbags that 12 year old girls and old gay men want to fuck".

I hope that Mia realizes that rather than helping her boyfriend's career that she's actually destroying it. There is so much resentment building against Darren because he's proving himself to be a charmless, egotistical ass that if he's lucky, he'll still have a career doing internet parody's of serious people's work with his college friends.

Chris is so above this shit. So keep digging your career grave Darren....
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 8:54 am

Chord I am sure would of had more to say if Mia had let him, but Darren just would not shut up.

The jealousy was so obvious that he was almost sneering.

This has definitely convinced me that Fox approached Chris to write this episode. Because Ryan sure as hell would not have.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/3/2014, 8:57 am

Here, have something cute and happy:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zdfnilwP1qkdlvqo2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zdfnilwP1qkdlvqo1_250
x
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 9:00 am

I am suspecting Fox are letting Darren bury his career himself.

If they cared they would be stopping him, but they aren't.

The more crap he does each week, the better it looks for Chris.

Chris is probably getting lots of praise from the ones at Fox, so really he could care less about Darren and his jealousy.

Darren probably just has Joaquin and Ryan worshipping him, but don't think their are others that do as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/3/2014, 9:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chord I am sure would of had more to say if Mia had let him, but Darren just would not shut up.

You know what the sad thing is? Chord probably did have more to say, and it probably wound up on the cutting room floor in favor or Darren taking about what his episode would be, and how people mistook him for a golden globe winner, and how he tries to be funny, and how he....

Darren shouldn't have even been in this BTS. From the sounds of it, he is barely in the episode, so he shouldn't be the one speaking about it. He just gets more and more terrible every day, doesn't he?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 9:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Chord I am sure would of had more to say if Mia had let him, but Darren just would not shut up.

You know what the sad thing is?  Chord probably did have more to say, and it probably wound up on the cutting room floor in favor or Darren taking about what his episode would be, and how people mistook him for a golden globe winner, and how he tries to be funny, and how he....

Darren shouldn't have even been in this BTS.  From the sounds of it, he is barely in the episode, so he shouldn't be the one speaking about it.  He just gets more and more terrible every day, doesn't he?

He does.

But what he says can't touch Chris is anyway shape or form.

The BTS should have been Chord, Kevin, Amber or Lea or Naya.

I would have loved to hear what they thought about singing "Werewolves Of London".

But we didn't get that.  :angry: 

Darren is probably resentful he didn't get a storyline or a solo.

The fact that Chris got to write an episode, to pick the songs, and basically do what he always wanted, tells me that the people at Fox do love Chris and want to give him opportunities that would look good for his career.

If they loved Darren as much as people say, he would have a storyline in Chris's episode and a solo.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/3/2014, 10:18 am

Thanks for suffering through the BTS video and commenting on it. I now know to avoid that landmine of frustration and secondhand embarrassment.

I'm looking forward to Chris's episode, and I refuse to let someone's girlfriend's unprofessionalism ruin the experience for me.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/3/2014, 10:48 am

Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/3/2014, 11:00 am

#20 - The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

Glitter In The Air, cantada por Rachel Berry – Canção original da cantora P!nk.
All Of Me, cantada por Blaine Anderson – Canção original do cantor John Legend.
American Boy, cantada por Kurt & Blaine – Canção original da cantora Estelle.
No Time At All, cantada por Blaine & June – Canção original do musical Pippin.
Shakin’ My Head, cantada por Mercedes & Brittany.
Girls On Film, cantada por Sam Evans – Canção original da banda Duran Duran.
Pompeii, cantada por Rachel, Kurt, Artie, Mercedes, Brittany, Sam & Blaine - Canção original da banda Bastille.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 11:08 am

So in the episode titled "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project", Lea is getting two songs (one solo and one group number). Chris gets two songs (one duet where the odds are he'll have a minimal role and one group number).

Darren gets four fucking songs. A solo, two duets and a group number.

And TPTB can't figure out why the fans have been abandoning this show in droves.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/3/2014, 11:26 am

Ranwing wrote:So in the episode titled "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project", Lea is getting two songs (one solo and one group number). Chris gets two songs (one duet where the odds are he'll have a minimal role and one group number).

And TPTB can't figure out why the fans have been abandoning this show in droves.

I sort of figured they wouldn't give Kurt a part in June's showcase, but this strongly suggests it ...based on the lyrics of American Boy, the song must be when Blaine decides to move to LA/Kurt decides to move to LA too.  vomit2 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 5/3/2014, 11:45 am

Ireth wrote:Here, have something cute and happy:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zdfnilwP1qkdlvqo2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zdfnilwP1qkdlvqo1_250
x

Aww cute  wub 

Ireth wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbg86OZ81sg9z6fo2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbg86OZ81sg9z6fo3_r1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbg86OZ81sg9z6fo4_r1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbg86OZ81sg9z6fo1_250
x

His episode is probably gonna be my favorite ever, and not just because he wrote it.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/3/2014, 12:16 pm

YaoiChick wrote:
His episode is probably gonna be my favorite ever, and not just because he wrote it.

Mine too. It will make for a great series finale....
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/3/2014, 12:20 pm

I'm not convinced they go to LA or that it even figures as a SL.

TBH, even as a big Lea fan I'm not upset she gets only "two" songs , LOL.   She had more then her share the last. 4 episodes.

With Chris this is the most he's ever sang in a season I believe so relative to  that I'm not going to be devastated.  But of course I think he should sing more but overall I'm thankful to  see him on my screen.

And I have to say this...

I don't care if it was Ryan Murphy, Brad, Ian the FOX network executives, or the Fox janitor, actually letting Chris write an episode, this is BIG. If as I suspect the episode fares well (and the fact that the music/song selection is great bodes well ) it will allow Chris to write more for Glee and hopefully other TV shows. It's one thing to get a pilot for Disney that wasn't produced, it's another thing to have an actual product on the screen. Within the industry it's just another feather in Chris' cap and from what I read about Fuller and other TV showrunners they already think the world of him.

So...

Thank you FOX and thank you Glee.

Have I mentioned how proud I am of Chris?

bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 1:11 pm

I know that we all place a lot of importance on solos and the fact that Chris has had only one this entire season is pathetic, but he has sung much more these season than he did last season so that is a huge plus. I'll agree with Buenos on that. I don't think we'll ever go back to the hayday of season 2 where Kurt solos were regular occurrences, but he is singing. The one big bone of contention that I have is that every "duet' he has with Blaine as of late (with the exception of GTGYIML) were primarily Blaine's focused. The worst was CWM, but its been the tone of pretty much all their duets together. It's more balanced when they pair Chris with other singers (and I would give anything for a Chris/Kevin and Chris/Naya duet at some point), but the show still feels that Darren must be showcased at the expense of other singers.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/3/2014, 1:59 pm

Ranwing, your points are well taken.

Heres' my take.  There is only  12 months left on Glee, one year of production.

Chris will sing more and I do think with the clusterfuck of split Narrative/Noobs finally gone, Season 6 he will sing more than he has in any season.  PERIOD.    People forget that even in Seasons 1,2  and 3 with the cast of thousands there were stretches of multiple episodes where Kurt sang absolutely nothing.     I expect him to sing pretty much as he did in this stretch of episodes from 14-20. Not the greatest but far better than in any stretch down the season for the first 4 years. I can back that up with quantifiable data.  coool  There are only 5-6 main characters left, and I don't buy RM's contention that all the ex regulars are coming back much, maybe one or two reunion episodes including the finale.

Once again my weird optimism that refuses to go away.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/3/2014, 2:16 pm

The big question is how many of the old regulars want to come back. I can understand them coming back for the Quarterback since they were honoring Cory, but most of them are involved with their new projects now. You might get a few who will come back for an episode here and there, but I can't see many of them wanting to commit a lot of time to glee. Especially given how some of them were treated. Diana certainly won't come back very much, if at all. And given how badly the show has treated Jenna, if she had half a brain she'd run as fast as her feet could carry her away from this wreak. Harry might have some free time on his hands, but his character was always a peripheral one so I can't see them wanting to devote too much time on him.

The group we have now is the best and the brightest (not including Darren). Shifting focus from them now that we've finally got a solid foundation for the remainder of the show would be a monumental mistake.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/3/2014, 2:27 pm

Exactly and I know I'm biased, but the Rachel Berry show is far better then the Blee/Blàm show.

Which shows how everything is relative since I don't think that much of it at the moment, LOL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/3/2014, 2:32 pm

Well, I know I'm the odd one here, but I don't care for the singing on Glee. I know what made me watch was Kurt as a character and how beautifully Chris portrayed him. Unfortunately, I have no trust whatsoever in the writers for S6 to be anything other than Rachlaine/Blachel centered, so Kurt can have one million solos duet or whatever, if besides it his SL is neglected , I don't give a flying fuck.

I'll agree with Buenos that Chris indeed sung more in 514 to 518 (and soon 519), thankfully, and some songs were even not tied to Klaine (I'm still here, Downtown, Rockstar), which woohoo because I'm beyond fed up of the "Klaine" duets, that still doesn't change the fact that Kurt is reduced to his relationship with Blaine, and being Rachel's N°1 fan even when she treats hir like dirt. I'm still rooting for an Artie/Kurt or, my long time wished Kurtana duet, but I won't hold my breath. Kurt is bound to blaine and Rachel, and that's it.

519 will be a breather because Kurt will have his own A-plot while singing for himself, thanks to Chris, but unless he takes over S6, I'm not expecting anything good for next year. I don't know if the spoilers about him leaving NY to follow the Grease stain are true, but I already hate it.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/3/2014, 2:39 pm

If they go to LA (which I have serious doubts on if it means Kurt quitting NYADA) it would probably be a 3 year jump where Kurt is graduated from college.

I'm good with NYADA being gone if it's about young professionals trying to make it, and Kurt in professional settings trying for roles would be interesting. Not that I'm necessarily going to get that, but If I'm doomed to see Glee for one more season I need to keep my sanity!!  Razz Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/3/2014, 2:47 pm

Oh I know, but it would still mean that Kurt leaves the Town he always dreamed to live in. Plus I know I shouldn't have expected anything, but it means we'll never see Kurt on Broadway.

I'd have loved to see him start a minor role in an off-Broadway production, see him slowly gain confidence and respect in the area he always wanted to be featured in. I always thought Kurt was more seeking respect than fame, and this move to LA... Well I don't see how it fits with his character (just like it makes no sense for Rachel)

Basically, the 3 years time jump will be a cop out to tell us how Kurt changed and how he wants to go to LA (for Blaine!!!), but not show anything of his journey. So yeah, it will still suck in my eyes
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/3/2014, 6:37 pm

The little time I had this morning/afternoon to be online I used up ranting about the bts video, and since I've had a very busy day today I unfortunately haven't been able to listen to the songs much. But now I finally caught up, so let's talk spoilers and Kurt songs!  Smile 

brisallie wrote:Lucky Star, even thought I'd have preferred this to be a solo, sometimes I'm greedy, June Squib nicely surprises me, she does well. @Marie, does June sing in a lower tone than Chris? Or is only me?
June is actually singing higher than Chris in the 2nd bridge harmony (which I didn't expect, tbh, with an elderly singer like June: just look how low Shirley MacLaine's voice has become), and I love it!
Her voice is still so solid at her age: it's amazing.   aa54 

The 'choir' in the last verse is singing lower than Chris, btw.
(And I love the symbolism and built up of the entire song so freaking much: using 'Memory', a song about dying(!) for Pete's sake, in an retirement home's production of 'Peter Pan'. It's like Kurt reboots their energy by letting them think of their memories, so they can feel young in 'Peter Pan' again: it's a genius use of that song!)   wub

bayth wrote:I have all the songs on a repeated playlist.  Chris really thought about voices and how to use them in each song.  They're the most fun listening to since season 2.  

Bravo, Chris!
He really did. He brought the best in all of them (how good is Chord on his songs in this ep?), and made a very balanced episode song distribution-wise (besides of course his focus on Kurt, but even Kurt is willing to share).

And the BTS video - could we get an edited version to remove Blarren.  I know it will only be about 30 seconds, but that's okay.
Here you go: tumblr link.  fanny2 

tanita_mors wrote:man, it's pathetic that Chris HAS to write an episode of glee for Kurt to get a focus that doesn't shift in any way to blaine, story-wise, song-wise or POW-wise. that is how the best young actor on glee is NOT appreciated, and why i still watch it, but no longer love/like/respect/care for this show.

also, darren is really self-centered or has no idea how his "humor" looked utterly self-congratulatory not to mention envious. as if the only difference between him and chris is that chris has a golden globe. he wishes.
 banzai All of this.

tanita_mors wrote:also, i forgot to mention, i really like the fact that a senior home is putting on a show about peter pan, given it's theme.
Me too. See my comments on 'Memory' above. And how crazy is it that he let 80+ people sing on a Madonna song (and nailing it too)?  Razz 

But the symbolism and melancholy of it all..... it's amazing. So clever and loving.

Ranwing wrote:So in the episode titled "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project", Lea is getting two songs (one solo and one group number). Chris gets two songs (one duet where the odds are he'll have a minimal role and one group number).

It's truly Blee, or as they are calling it on tumblr now: "Blea".  Rolling Eyes 

coxfire wrote:Basically, the 3 years time jump will be a cop out to tell us how Kurt changed and how he wants to go to LA (for Blaine!!!), but not show anything of his journey. So yeah, it will still suck in my eyes
But at least in this scenario Kurt will remain in New York during those years and finish his education. I'll opt for that over Kurt quitting NYADA now.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/3/2014, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/3/2014, 6:37 pm

Finally had the chance to listen to the songs. My favorite by far is Memory. It's just so pretty. Chris did a fantastic job. I wish Chris had just did it as a solo, but there is so little June on it, and his voice is layered over hers that it basically is a Kurt solo. Poor June got the Kurt treatment (aka Kurt's part in a Klaine duet).

Lucky Star is cute. I'm sure this will be the best scene of the episode. June doesn't have the greatest voice, but they captured her the way they intended--as a sweet little old lady singing. She doesn't need to be fantastic.

Werewolf in London was a lot of fun. I especially loved Kevin on it.

I didn't really care for I Melt With You. Chord did too much screeching, and the girls just didn't do anything for me on it.

Take Me Home Tonight was a good group number. It was nice to see everyone get a part in it. Bit too much Blarren on it, and I stand by my early comments that he oversang some of his lines and his phrasing was off.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/3/2014, 6:50 pm

The youtube versions of the bts:

Tim Conway is so funny.  Razz I bet Chris had a blast filming this episode.

Speaking of which:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbu5iUo61r295ako5_r1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbu5iUo61r295ako4_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbu5iUo61r295ako2_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 39 Tumblr_n4zbu5iUo61r295ako3_250
x

Lol, I bet Chris wanted 'Peter Pan' mostly so he could fly in that harnass.  Razz 
Adding those sunglasses is fun too.  coool
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next