Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2014, 10:45 pm

bayth wrote:This looks like so much fun!!!

Oh god, that made me laugh.  Razz

The part about that one being dead, and Santana, thank god you were wearing underwear.  ptdr

Glee has no looked so funny in ages.

I was actually laughing out loud.

Chris is a genius.

Maybe one day he could write a sitcom and star in it.

And Chris said about the songs for his character. Not just all the songs.

Kurt has a story with June Squibb's character more, is what I am thinking.

Chris is so far singing two songs with probably June Squibb.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 10:52 pm

So Kurt sings with the Maggie character both 'Memory' and 'Lucky Star' though I'm imaging he sings the bulk of the Madonna song.

Me gusta!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2014, 11:01 pm

And Chris brought back the black comedy of Glee with that poor old guy as Peter Pan just hanging there, and that other says he's dead.  Razz 

Can Chris write more episodes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2014, 11:08 pm

Buenos wrote:So Kurt sings  with the Maggie character both 'Memory' and 'Lucky Star' though I'm imaging he sings the bulk of the Madonna song.

Me gusta!

También me gusta Smile

So I know Lucky Star is a Madonna's song, yay he's singing madonna again, but who's the original singer of Memory? I've just realized that my musical culture is not so good.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2014, 11:10 pm

^ i know Babara Streisand's memory was very famous.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 11:12 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:So Kurt sings  with the Maggie character both 'Memory' and 'Lucky Star' though I'm imaging he sings the bulk of the Madonna song.

Me gusta!

También me gusta Smile

So I know Lucky Star is a Madonna's song, yay he's singing madonna again, but who's the original singer of Memory? I've just realized that my musical culture is not so good.

Well it's a Broadway number from " Cats" ; Betty Buckley sang it first on stage but it's the kind of song practically every ballad singer has covered. There are literally thousands of covers.

I thought Babs sang a version that did well.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2014, 11:26 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Me gusta!

También me gusta Smile

Well it's a Broadway number from " Cats" ; Betty Buckley sang it first on stage but it's the kind of song practically every ballad singer has covered.  There are literally thousands of covers.

I thought Babs sang a version that did well.

She did, back in the 80's.

I have a vague memory of the video clip.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/29/2014, 11:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
This bothers me a lot too. A remark like that should never have been allowed to stay in the video. It's insulting to Chris and other gay actors, and it's also an embarrassing moment and damaging for Shirley MacLaine's image (not that I care much about that, but she's still a guest star for Fox and they can't make her look bad).

I wonder if she/her people have some sort of agreement with PR/Fox that her words cannot be edited or cut (in the interview). If so, that could have worked against her in this case.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/30/2014, 12:15 am

Thanks for your answer girls Smile

And well I looked it up the song, and actually I knew it lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2014, 12:21 am

Just love this guy.  wub 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tkb4wWYI1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2014, 12:35 am

I don't think Chris intended to use songs from Peter Pan, because this is the sort of Peter Pan Chris probably felt Kurt would do.

This is Chris having Kurt make up his own production of Peter Pan. He has given it the Kurt touch. And I love him a thousands times more for doing this.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/30/2014, 12:37 am

ColferInspired wrote:I don't think Chris intended to use songs from Peter Pan, because this is the sort of Peter Pan Chris probably felt Kurt would do.

This is Chris having Kurt make up his own production of Peter Pan. He has given it the Kurt touch. And I love him a thousands times more for doing this.  wub

Agree 100%.  wub 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2014, 1:40 am

So, it is a woman, Debby.  blushh 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4ttej1lmJ1qhvuz6o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4ttej1lmJ1qhvuz6o2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4ttej1lmJ1qhvuz6o4_500

The only way to make dark comedy funny and not offensive is it should be written by Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/30/2014, 2:43 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tl78xOpa1sqqzcso2_500

This whole episode looks like so much fun...!! Razz Razz 

Only 7 days until Chris' penned Glee episode.

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/30/2014, 2:46 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tl78xOpa1sqqzcso2_500

bounce bounce 

Can hardly wait.  wub wub hola hola bounce bounce 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/30/2014, 2:58 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tl78xOpa1sqqzcso2_500

bounce bounce 

Can hardly  wait.  wub wub hola hola bounce bounce 

I have not felt this excited for Glee since season 2!!!  hola mrgreen uhuhu bounce bounce bounce bounce fufufu hiphopa hiphopa hiphopa crycry crycry aa54 aa54 rooots rooots tongue2 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/30/2014, 3:52 am

bayth wrote:This looks like so much fun!!!

I can't wait! It's so funny from the promo already...Glee hasn't been like that for years.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/30/2014, 7:36 am

^ This promo trailer is probably the only part of episode 5x18 that I will ever watch (for the sake of my peace of mind)

Chris's episode looks fun and I can't recall the last time Glee could make me chuckle twice (and I've already done that with this trailer alone). One thing that struck me was how Chris knew so many 'older generation' actors and actresses. I had to google 'June Squibb', 'Billy Dee Williams' and 'Tim Conway' to find out who these guest stars are...

The Peter Pan performance looks to be quite the amazing spectacle (that midair pirouette looks cool), and seeing Kurt being happy and enjoying himself lifts my mood no end  Smile 

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/30/2014, 9:00 am

glee got shaded last night on a new mtv show called "faking it" (there is probably a gif of it online)

talking about a bitch queen bee a gay guy said "She's so two dimensional, she's practically a character in Glee"

Burn baby, burn.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/30/2014, 12:38 pm

God, the promo for 5x19 already made me laugh more often than the entire 5x18 episode.
Who would think that an old lady dying while being strapped in a flying harness would be such comic gold?  Razz

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4ttej1lmJ1qhvuz6o2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4ttej1lmJ1qhvuz6o3_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4ttej1lmJ1qhvuz6o4_500

Anyone else thinks that Chris letting Santana call Kurt "Martin Luther Queen" was subtle shade that his character always has to take the high road?
If not, it was still as flattering a Santana insult to Kurt as it can get, so well done, Chris.  hapitgh

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tkxtcm971qaxxelo1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tkxtcm971qaxxelo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Tumblr_n4tksjAdiR1r4e28do1_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/30/2014, 2:56 pm

"martin luther queen" - chris' episode will be so full of shades it will be like sitting under a giant oak tree in the hot summer - way too cool!

so now we have April, June and July (all of whom are nutty). when will we get a May and August?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 34 Empty Music

Post  Kurt addict 4/30/2014, 4:09 pm

I can't wait to hear the songs even that lit bit on the promo sounded great and the little hip action was to use mikes expression distracting! A bit like those lovely pants he had on when he was telling Blaine about june blushh 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2014, 8:26 pm

The promo mentions Chris wrote the episode, so hopefully enough people see this promo and decide to check this episode out.

This episode would meet the demographic of the 18-49.

He has some big names.

Guess we just have to wait and see.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2014, 8:31 pm

Though I did read some comments from some GA when I read an article about Chris's episode. There was some excitement and different said they will be DVR'ing it because they work.

I did not see one negative comment about it. Some had read the TLOS books or seen SBL, but never an episode of Glee.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/30/2014, 9:16 pm

Just the fact hat he has the opportunity as a 23 year old to write the friggin episode of a major Network TV show is big.

I am so thrilled for Chris.

So so proud of the young and talented Mr. Colfer.

Only 6 days to go!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next