Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/25/2014, 1:34 am

I am just really frustrated by this whole thing as a Kurt fan. Like we have no good news AND Klainers get their hands held while Joaquinn lets them know their OTP will be A oh kay and get Married and just ugh, I know I should not even say this, but why do they ignore the rest of us? We ask questions on twitter and we get back rude replies or ignored and it is not fair! Like the fan pandering of the Blainers is insane! We only want a single song for Kurt that has nothing to do with Blaine or Rachel, a story line, and for Blaine to respect him or better yet for him to be single. Blaine has not suffered once, he has had NOTHING bad happen to him and I just sit here and wonder what Kurt Hummel do so wrong to deserve this. They are trying to bait us to watch Glee, Klaine will be ok, I will NOT make the mistake of tuning in with them baiting Klaine haters only to rip our hearts out by making Kurt proclaim his love for Blaine no matter how awful Blaine is and we just sit here in anger.

It is not fair to us it is not fair for Kurt. I will Support Chris episode, but honestly I been done with Glee for most of this whole season. I might have watched around 3 or 4 episodes, but not any more. I can not deal with these spoilers, Kurt is getting literally NOTHING. Like what is the point with Glee when the only 'good' thing Kurt will get is this 'perfect' husband? Like that is Kurt's prize, nothing he stood for since season 1 matters because he will be Mr. Kurt Anderson and a perfect wedding is his dream, Not Broad Way, not finding himself and living life to the fullest in New York, not even fashion, nope none of that. He will give up everything than to lose Blaine, Kurt will sacrifice, not Blaine.

I am just over it all, I really am. I will take Chris writing Kurt as peter pan as canon and imagine Kurt deciding to find the real life never land and THAT is Kurt's story. It beats him being tied to that rat, I rather leave his story of him going to never land than watch him quit school, his intern ship, his job, and leave his home HE found for an A hole like Blaind! I am sorry for the mini rant, It had spoilers so i did not post in snark and bark
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 1:40 am

ColferInspired wrote:Though in 16 we saw Kurt losing a lot of his effeminate qualities but in "Story Of My Life", by the way he is dressed, he lets those qualities show again.

Effeminate gays can be very masculine looking. Gay men tend to be very self-conscious of themselves in terms of appearances (like women do) and their attractions are just as physical as straight guys do toward pretty girls. Effeminate gays do not want to look like women. they may have some feminine manerisms and other qualities but but it doesn't mean they want to look like females. they are not like trans who are more like girls trapped in men's bodies. They want to look good for a guy, which means nice shapely muscular bodies. It's common to see muscular yet effeminate gays. the 2 are not mutually exclusive, and often go with each other.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/25/2014, 1:43 am

ON a positive note, I hope Kurt gets lots of Peter Pan costume screentime to highlight his guns again.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Tumblr_n43wpxwuoZ1qfoe0po3_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 1:45 am

^ peter pan is a little boy. he's not supposed to have big guns.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/25/2014, 1:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:Matthew Hogdson wrote episode 20.

We know he did Shooting Star and other offensive episodes such as IKAG.

I don't know how I feel about this.  unsure 

Can anyone remember which others ones he did?

He wrote Puppet Master, Shooting Star and Glee, Actually and was co-writer of Saturday Night Glee-ver and I Kissed a Girl.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/25/2014, 1:49 am

fantastica wrote:^ peter pan is a little boy. he's not supposed to have big guns.  Smile 

His costume is sleeveless, practically, nuff said.  tonguue tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/25/2014, 1:51 am

So apparently Santana (Naya) is back for episodes 17, 18, 19 and 20.

It's weird, they make sure she's not a regular leading characters with the MIA's they throw in for her during the season. It's a well planned out way to marginalize her as a character.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 1:57 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Though in 16 we saw Kurt losing a lot of his effeminate qualities but in "Story Of My Life", by the way he is dressed, he lets those qualities show again.

Effeminate gays can be very masculine looking. Gay men tend to be very self-conscious of themselves in terms of appearances (like women do) and their attractions are just as physical as straight guys do toward pretty girls. Effeminate gays do not want to look like women. they may have some feminine manerisms and other qualities but but it doesn't mean they want to look like females. they are not like trans who are more like girls trapped in men's bodies. They want to look good for a guy, which means nice shapely muscular bodies. It's common to see muscular yet effeminate gays. the 2 are not mutually exclusive, and often go with each other.

I reworded it wrong. Sorry.  blushh

I should have said he embraced his masculine qualities and toned down his flamboyantness.

Kurt is lately looking less and less flamboyant.

I am thinking some of this flamboyantness Kurt might show in his "Story Of My Life" performance.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 2:00 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Matthew Hogdson wrote episode 20.

We know he did Shooting Star and other offensive episodes such as IKAG.

I don't know how I feel about this.  unsure 

Can anyone remember which others ones he did?

He wrote Puppet Master, Shooting Star and Glee, Actually and was co-writer of Saturday Night Glee-ver and I Kissed a Girl.

Puppet Master. Interesting.

Kurt came out looking better than Blaine.

But I still don't trust him after "IKAG".

No wonder Klainers are worried and pestering Joaquin and others on twitter today.

I wish Joaquin would just shut up.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 2:11 am

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:

I should have said he embraced his masculine qualities and toned down his flamboyantness.

I am thinking some of this flamboyantness Kurt might show in his "Story Of My Life" performance.

flamboyant gay can still be very masculine lookwise. think about Adam Lambert.  Razz  masculine body can still wear outrageous costumes. they are not mutually exclusve. try your wording again.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 2:21 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:

flamboyant gay can still be very masculine lookwise. think about Adam Lambert.  Razz  masculine body can still wear outrageous costumes. they are not mutually exclusve. try your wording again.  Smile 

But Kurt wasn't wearing an outrageous costume in the combat class, that is what I am getting at.

He was embracing his masculine side not both that is seen in society as typically male, such as flexing his muscle, lifting weights. Which is stupid as females do this as well.

Where Elliott/Adam embraces both, Kurt was not.

It is really hard to word as I love ever single one of Kurt's qualities. And I am worried this comes as offensive, so I am really struggling to try to word it properly.  :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 3:07 am

^ Don't worry sweetheart. I know what you mean. You are never offensive. The show however is a different story.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 3:15 am

fantastica wrote:^ Don't worry sweetheart. I know what you mean.  You are never offensive.  The show however is a different story.  

True.

I wonder how offensive the Season finale will be?

With Matthew Hodgson it is hard to tell.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/25/2014, 4:42 am

tanita_mors wrote:apparently the last season of glee will be about the mega hit tv show "glee". way to keep that huge bloated head. also, reminds me of the 5th season of the l word when a lot of background stuff ended up as storylines and plot points. so we can expect some behind the scenes gossip to make it in there. i at least hope it ends up juicy.
Rachel basically already is the diva the rumors say Lea is.
As long as they include the casting couch gossip I'm fine.  tonguue

No, but seriously: how utterly uncreative and self-congratulatory is this storyline?
Ugh.   Evil or Very Mad 
And they can't be that stupid to not only employ Rachel but the others as well in this tv-show? As if 3 kids from the same Lima high school ending up at NYADA wasn't enough of a stretch.

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, so I just had a thought.  What if Blaine's story is the CC idiots messed up head canon for Chris and Darren?  What if June tells Blaine that if he wants to make it big in Hollywood, he has to pretend to be straight.  What if June has him meet with PR people, and they tell him his quickest route to superstardom is to play straight, and stay away from Kurt?  What if RIB and the writers write Blaine's story in a way that will mess with the CC idiots and validate all of the PR crap in their minds?
I wouldn't be surprised, tbh.
Nothing of this show would surprise me (negatively) anymore.

The lie has got to be made in order for him to think of revealing it.
I definitely think that the lie will be Blaine pretending to be straight to June. The sound clip of her very flirting saying something like "Now that's a lie" could be Blaine saying he's gay and her not believing it so he goes along with her delusion.

But no matter how it came about or what happens later to redeem himself, when I interpret the spoilers right Blaine apparently pretends to be straigt from 5x16 up untill well into 5x18. That's quite some time.
- Will Blaine have told Kurt about pretending to be straight?
- If he has: would Kurt agree to keep it a secret? (I think not)
- If Blaine denies being gay he also basically denies his relationship with Kurt.
- If Kurt is against Blaine diving back into the closet, then Blaine will go against Kurt's wishes for at least 3 episodes, so several weeks in canon.
- If Blaine doesn't tell Kurt he's back in the closet, he's not only lying to June, but to Kurt as well.
- If Blaine is hiding the true nature of his relationship with Kurt from June then he might do things in public to push Kurt away and openly deny him.
Perfect bf material.  dryy

So unless Kurt is 100% okay with Blaine pretending to be straight I see no way this doesn't make a douchebag of Blaine (again) when it comes to his relationship with Kurt.
And regardless of what Kurt thinks of this it definitely makes Blaine a douchebag when it comes to lying to June.
But of course the K(B)lainers will weep for Blaine because "It's so hard to be an out gay actor so I don't blame Blaine for pretending to be straight" and "Kurt is such a bad boyfriend: just because he can't hide being gay doesn't mean Blaineydays has to be held back in his career! Kurt's just jealous that June chose Blaine over him".
Ugh.  dryy 

The promise Blaine thinks of breaking is either the engagement (or a similar promise to be together till their wedding), or him having promised to Kurt that he would tell June the truth about their relationship.
But Blaine is a good guy.....right.  dryy 

'Funny' how the fact that Blaine 'stole' Kurt's career opportunity will probably not be an issue at all in all of this mess.
But if Kurt expresses even 1 word or gives 1 look of disappointment he will of course be labeled martyr St.Gay again or villified by K(B)lainers for being a bitch to Blaine.   :angry: 

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I do wonder what the Godzilla costume  is for. I know it is for Glee, but is it a part Kurt is  trying out for?
I don't know what it's for, but Kevin's stand-in was wearing a similar costume about 2 weeks ago:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Tumblr_n3xudttojA1rojy6eo1_500
Don't know if this is related to Chris' Godzilla costume, though.

sheny wrote:He wrote Puppet Master, Shooting Star and Glee, Actually and was co-writer of Saturday Night Glee-ver and I Kissed a Girl.
What a wonderful, competent writer to choose for a season's finale.  Rolling Eyes 

ColferInspired wrote:Puppet Master. Interesting.

Kurt may have come out looking better than Blaine in our eyes, but I don't think the intend of 'Puppet Master' was to make Blaine look bad.

I don't think they wrote that episode with the purpose to make Blaine look bad in comparison to Kurt, and even creepier than before to boot.
It was just one of those Blaine centered storylines where he is written as 'funny' or even a hero, but the execution is so awful and wrong that the audience instead reacted with "Eww, he's so horrible".
'Puppet Master' was imo supposed to be OTT comedy for Blaine with little to no consequences in the canon (or at least we're supposed to forget about them, as the writers already have and simply want us to just shut up) but they of course failed miserably.
They 'rewarded' Blaine's behavior in that episode with a solo at Nationals, remember?   dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 5:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:apparently the last season of glee will be about the mega hit tv show "glee". way to keep that huge bloated head. also, reminds me of the 5th season of the l word when a lot of background stuff ended up as storylines and plot points. so we can expect some behind the scenes gossip to make it in there. i at least hope it ends up juicy.
Rachel basically already is the diva the rumors say Lea is.
As long as they include the casting couch gossip I'm fine.  tonguue

No, but seriously: how utterly uncreative and self-congratulatory is this storyline?
Ugh.   Evil or Very Mad 
And they can't be that stupid to not only employ Rachel but the others as well in this tv-show? As if 3 kids from the same Lima high school ending up at NYADA wasn't enough of a stretch.

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, so I just had a thought.  What if Blaine's story is the CC idiots messed up head canon for Chris and Darren?  What if June tells Blaine that if he wants to make it big in Hollywood, he has to pretend to be straight.  What if June has him meet with PR people, and they tell him his quickest route to superstardom is to play straight, and stay away from Kurt?  What if RIB and the writers write Blaine's story in a way that will mess with the CC idiots and validate all of the PR crap in their minds?
I wouldn't be surprised, tbh.
Nothing of this show would surprise me (negatively) anymore.

The lie has got to be made in order for him to think of revealing it.
I definitely think that the lie will be Blaine pretending to be straight to June. The sound clip of her very flirting saying something like "Now that's a lie" could be Blaine saying he's gay and her not believing it so he goes along with her delusion.

But no matter how it came about or what happens later to redeem himself, when I interpret the spoilers right Blaine apparently pretends to be straigt from 5x16 up untill well into 5x18. That's quite some time.
- Will Blaine have told Kurt about pretending to be straight?
- If he has: would Kurt agree to keep it a secret? (I think not)
- If Blaine denies being gay he also basically denies his relationship with Kurt.
- If Kurt is against Blaine diving back into the closet, then Blaine will go against Kurt's wishes for at least 3 episodes, so several weeks in canon.
- If Blaine doesn't tell Kurt he's back in the closet, he's not only lying to June, but to Kurt as well.
- If Blaine is hiding the true nature of his relationship with Kurt from June then he might do things in public to push Kurt away and openly deny him.
Perfect bf material.  dryy

So unless Kurt is 100% okay with Blaine pretending to be straight I see no way this doesn't make a douchebag of Blaine (again) when it comes to his relationship with Kurt.
And regardless of what Kurt thinks of this it definitely makes Blaine a douchebag when it comes to lying to June.
But of course the K(B)lainers will weep for Blaine because "It's so hard to be an out gay actor so I don't blame Blaine for pretending to be straight" and "Kurt is such a bad boyfriend: just because he can't hide being gay doesn't mean Blaineydays has to be held back in his career! Kurt's just jealous that June chose Blaine over him".
Ugh.  dryy 

The promise Blaine thinks of breaking is either the engagement (or a similar promise to be together till their wedding), or him having promised to Kurt that he would tell June the truth about their relationship.
But Blaine is a good guy.....right.  dryy 

'Funny' how the fact that Blaine 'stole' Kurt's career opportunity will probably not be an issue at all in all of this mess.
But if Kurt expresses even 1 word or gives 1 look of disappointment he will of course be labeled martyr St.Gay again or villified by K(B)lainers for being a bitch to Blaine.   :angry: 

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I do wonder what the Godzilla costume  is for. I know it is for Glee, but is it a part Kurt is  trying out for?
I don't know what it's for, but Kevin's stand-in was wearing a similar costume about 2 weeks ago:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Tumblr_n3xudttojA1rojy6eo1_500
Don't know if this is related to Chris' Godzilla costume, though.

sheny wrote:He wrote Puppet Master, Shooting Star and Glee, Actually and was co-writer of Saturday Night Glee-ver and I Kissed a Girl.
What a wonderful, competent writer to choose for a season's finale.  Rolling Eyes 

ColferInspired wrote:Puppet Master. Interesting.

Kurt may have come out looking better than Blaine in our eyes, but I don't think the intend of 'Puppet Master' was to make Blaine look bad.

I don't think they wrote that episode with the purpose to make Blaine look bad in comparison to Kurt, and even creepier than before to boot.
It was just one of those Blaine centered storylines where he is written as 'funny' or even a hero, but the execution is so awful and wrong that the audience instead reacted with "Eww, he's so horrible".
'Puppet Master' was imo supposed to be OTT comedy for Blaine with little to no consequences in the canon (or at least we're supposed to forget about them, as the writers already have and simply want us to just shut up) but they of course failed miserably.
They 'rewarded' Blaine's behavior in that episode with a solo at Nationals, remember?   dryy

But in the end he didn't get his solo.  Smile

They were just placating him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/25/2014, 12:09 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Well, the lie could be he tells June he is straight in 18 as some of us have assumed.

I really think this is it. This is the lie he told June in 5x18, and now reveals in 5x20.

It never occured to me that all the kids would be cast in the Rachel show...so Kurt is not just a prop for Blaine in LA, but also for Rachel.  dryy 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/25/2014, 12:20 pm

Yep, I also think the lie will be about him being straight. As for the supposedly broken promise, I pictured it him promising to Kurt would never lie about being gay just for PR.

Everything about the end of the season (except 519) and S6 sounds dreadful. Do we know if Santana will even be there? Her character was so shortchanged, worse than Kurt, it's baffling.

I wish they'd do another split narrative: one in LA with Blamchel, and one in NY with Kurtana. at least I could still watch 8-10 minutes of Glee without wanting to punch someone on the screen.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/25/2014, 1:25 pm

The writers are so lazy I half expect another time jump for Glee, where it's 4-5 years in the future , Kurt has graduated from NYADA and Rachel, Blaine, Mercedes, Sam are all superstars in the entertainment world.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/25/2014, 5:41 pm

I'm just waiting to find out who is going to be sacrificed to Lima at the end of S6 to go 'home' and restart Glee Club as Finn isn't there to have that arc now.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2014, 6:02 pm

Why someone has to go back to Lima? Just because Glee started there? Please, I want people to move forward.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/25/2014, 6:57 pm

Just a few ominous lines in Ryan's rambling interview made me wonder.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2014, 7:03 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Just a few ominous lines in Ryan's rambling interview made me wonder.

What did he say? Is an interview in which he said how was supposed to be Glee's ending before Cory passed.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 7:18 pm

murphy is known to talk gibberish. ignore him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/25/2014, 8:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Tumblr_n4li7dOWSQ1ql1znmo1_500

And also tweeted this picture:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Tumblr_n4lzv1Foex1ql1znmo1_500

Wish she posted a picture with the first tweet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/25/2014, 8:54 pm

Lea tweeted this in celebration of Joaquin's birthday:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 BmGlLfhCAAA1sGb

Of course the CC idiots have to get "the boys they love equally" next to each other:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 25 Tumblr_n4m1ciCWIA1r7vmxao1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next