Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  fantastica 2/1/2014, 7:19 pm

according to this twitter this season only has 19 episodes:
https://twitter.com/Incarille/status/429735694924128256/photo/1

can someone explain to me what the response twitters are saying? is it spanish or something?

if it's true, season 6 may only has 13 episodes. just my guess. they can't wait to end this show soon enough it seems.

Last edited by fantastica on 2/1/2014, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Georgette888 2/1/2014, 7:23 pm

Same source. Sorry you changed your post, I think so my previous post wad replying to this.

http://mjsbigblog.tumblr.com/post/74988689285/current-glee-schedule-so-my-source-tells-me-that

Eta: Stop changing your post! Lol This was the original source.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/1/2014, 7:26 pm

tonguue ^ sorry my dear. i posted asap but then started doing research on my own so i had to change them when i learned new info.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 2/1/2014, 7:31 pm

Hee. She seems to have had a rash of good spoilers recently so this looks credible.

She also has sent the tinhatters into a tizzy by saying her sources confirmed that Chris was with Will at the Adam Lambert party and were a 'cute couple'. I am laughing at their meltdown. Lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2014, 8:20 pm

^When are the CrissColfers not in a meltdown, lol?
It's either that or they're running around like beheaded chickens over some flimsy new 'proof' that "CrissColfer is on!!1!!11!!", such as Darren and Chris being on twitter at the same time.  Rolling Eyes 

So, Glee might only have 19 episodes. NGL: my wee Glee heart (yes, it's still there somewhere) broke a little bit, but otoh it means that Chris has more free time to do other projects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change of song for 5x13 (GOBr), or it could simply be correcting a posting mistake/miscommunication: Rachel and Santana will sing Oh Honey's Be Okay (not Ingrid Michaelson's song).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/1/2014, 8:32 pm

I'm torn , like Glorfindel I'm sad that Glee has fallen that low and that NY Glee gets shafted; :( :( 

OTOH, if it frees Chris for a movie shoot this summer.. bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/1/2014, 9:36 pm

^ is he shooting a movie this summer? did i miss anything? any new annoucement? please don't tease me.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 2/1/2014, 9:39 pm

No,Buenos just said 'if'. He might have more time for something.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2014, 9:46 pm

^Im sure that if the 19 episodes rumor is true Chris already has something lined up to do with that extra time.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/1/2014, 10:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Im sure that if the 19 episodes rumor is true Chris already has something lined up to do with that extra time.  fanny2

Like an extended book tour for "A Grimm Warning"...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/1/2014, 10:32 pm

Well we are at  Feb 1, and they are in the middle of filming Episode 5.13.  It takes what, 10-12 days to film an episode?  (Someone correct me if I got that # of filming days wrong)

So if they get Episode 5.14 going a week  from Monday, say, Feb. 10 they will have to film only 6 more episodes for the rest of the season.  They would be through by the end of April.  

That would give the cast up to  3 1/2 months off for other projects this summer.  Plenty of time for a Chris Colfer movie role.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2014, 10:39 pm

bayth wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Im sure that if the 19 episodes rumor is true Chris already has something lined up to do with that extra time.  fanny2

Like an extended book tour for "A Grimm Warning"...
But TLoS3 doesn't get released till July 8, so that leaves most of April, May and June open for other things to do.....  danse3
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/2/2014, 12:12 am

This man can't be idle for 3 months. Something is bound to happen.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/2/2014, 5:04 am

I'm sad that we're going to get 6 NYC only episodes insead of 9, because less episodes means less time for a Kurt storyline and solo. They'll probably waste some of those episodes to show how Blam, Mercedes and Artie are adjusting to their new lives.  :( 
I hope we get at least one real solo and maybe one Kurt centered episode before the season ends.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/2/2014, 5:13 am

Buenos wrote:I'm torn , like Glorfindel I'm sad that Glee has fallen that low and that NY Glee gets shafted;  :( :( 

OTOH, if it frees Chris for a movie shoot this summer.. bounce bounce 

Same here, I'm upset that the show I once loved so much has sunk so low and will be cut short, especially as they've finally gotten rid of some of the worst storylines (but they're still keeping Blam in NY and a Klaine engagement ugh) and may be starting to get better again because of the better characters in NY, and more chances to showcase Kurt (unless there's too much Blaine).

But I'm also happy that Chris gets more time to focus on other projects, can't wait to see him in a lot of non-Glee stuff.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/3/2014, 5:22 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 13 Tumblr_n0fsdaaWHs1r4ezfzo1_500
Glee Exclusive: ‘Epic’ Midseason Poster Touts ‘New’ Night (and New York Focus?)

Fox is putting two of Glee‘s best faces forward as it gets the word out about the show’s move back to Tuesdays at 8/7c (beginning Feb. 25).

The new midseason poster — exclusively previewed below — emphasizes Lea Michele’s Rachel and Chris Colfer’s Kurt, both of whom are expected to get more screen time as Glee prepares to shift exclusively to the New York (at least through the end of the season).

In the Feb. 25 spring premiere, titles “Frenemies,” Rachel will find herself at odds with Santana when the latter becomes the former’s understudy in Funny Girl. Meanwhile, back in Lima, Tina and Artie compete against each other to be the class valedictorian.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/3/2014, 5:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 13 Tumblr_n0fsdaaWHs1r4ezfzo1_500

This is ridiculous, we still have absolutely ZERO spoilers for SL's involving Kurt for episodes 9-13, other than singing a couple of songs with Adam Lambert and others.  

They have at least 3 episodes (9-11) in the can centered on McKinley with Blam/Noobs and yet they market Hummelberry.   Why don't they give him screentime if Chris/Kurt is valued so much in marketing.  I dunno, you'd think the PCA actor in a comedy 2 years in a row would warrant the spotlight.   coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/3/2014, 5:33 pm

I think this is just another addition to the hilarious examples on how Glee promotion works at its best for Kurtsies: they promise us in the header and introduction text of more Rachel AND Kurt and then the summary doesn't say anything about Kurt.  blinkk 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/3/2014, 5:39 pm

They're not only using his face in the promo pics but also saying he will get more screen time, when we all know it's not going to happen. Even the summary is only about Pezberry, Artie and Tina.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/3/2014, 5:45 pm

sheny wrote:They're not only using his face in the promo pics but also saying he will get more screen time, when we all know it's not going to happen. Even the summary is about Pezberry, Artie and Tina.

We've fallen for that same rouse too many times for it to work anymore? fanny2 I bet they release a fantastic clip of Elliot and Kurt with that mysterious non-stripper-pole and we'll still walk into that bear trap.  Smile 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/3/2014, 6:03 pm

Santana and Rachel have a joint SL coming up, we are going to have Artie/Tina feud, a Blam/Tina senior fest, a Rachel/Elliot SL, Nationals/Graduation with Blam and the Noobs a Puck/Quinn SL for 100, probably Mercedes recording SL , Brittana revisited and absolutely nothing about Kurt other than he has a couple of Klaine scenes in 100.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2014, 7:34 pm

This looks a lot like desperation, Fox PR team.  uhuhu 

What are they trying to accomplish with this?  saispa 
They show Rachel and Kurt, even mention specifically that these 2 characters are getting more screentime, and then leave Kurt out of the spoiler talk!
Idiots.  beam 

But what's good about this is that it seems that Fox has seen the many comments from fans saying that once Blam moves to New York a lot of people will stop watching the show, as the expected fear (fact) is that Blam will take over NY while Rachel and Kurt will become props for them (Rachel for Sam, Kurt for Blaine), and Kurt gets shoved even further to the background. And they're shitting their pants because they don't want to lose more viewers, especially not the viewers they are finally listening to and trying to please by moving Glee to New York full time.

So Fox PR tries to assure those fans that Kurt and Rachel will get screentime, by ACTUALLY WRITING IT DOWN (by dictating it to TV Line) !!!  Shocked 

The thing is however that words should be followed by deeds, Fox, and with all the false advertising you already did before you don't have a good track record when it comes to that.
And seeing that even now you forgot to mention Kurt in what's coming next you don't give us much to go on to trust you this time around either.  Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/3/2014, 7:52 pm

I"m guessing that Episode 5.13 wraps up this week.  

Have no idea why they would film at the parking lot of Griffith Observatory in L.A. today, it's an iconic L.A. landmark.
For the views of L.A. ?  unsure 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/4/2014, 1:46 pm

5x14 Title
New New York

Wow, I wasn't expecting this Rolling Eyes They're just so creative with the episode titles this season.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/4/2014, 2:07 pm

5x14 Title
New New York

So the Noobs are finally gone.

They already gave ostensibly Blam their moving to NY SL back in 5.06, it will speak a lot if they focus on them still in the first all NY episode.

If the show really isn't bullshitting anymore, 5.14 should be the episode where they start a major SL for the character of Kurt, it's ridiculous this year we really don't have one yet.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next