Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/9/2014, 11:13 am

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^I was agreeing with you, lol.  fanny2 

But yeah, limiting Kurt to Broadway only is the shtick of some people not wanting him to be succesful in other fields, like singing pop songs.

I'm sorry. Sometimes I feel so upset by the selfishness of some people that I get everything wrong. Is just that I was feeling happy that Elliot brings something new to Kurt's SL and I don't this to be ruined.

ColferInspired wrote:

This is why some of them are using the theory that this is a dream sequence.  dryy

They want Blaine to be seen as the cool one, the hot one.

The one with all the stories and scenes and Kurt being in the background as his cheerleader.

Umm if were a dream sequence, though I hopefully is not, I think klainers should be worried because Kurt is dreaming about being in a rock band with a boy who's not blaine.

...I'm trying harsh to not feel pissed off

And if it's a dream or fantasy sequence, judging from the AL photo, Kurt's also dreaming of not being engaged anymore. No ring. So the klainers are arguing for something that can potentially open up a very big can of worms in relation to their precious ship, LOL.

awesomenessthatischriscol
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  fantastica 2/9/2014, 1:00 pm

i thought this is just chris and adam posing for the instagram. in otherwords they are not in character. so no ring. unless chris is engaged w/ his bf.  Smile 

silly fans will find anything to freak about.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/9/2014, 2:05 pm

fantastica wrote:i thought this is just chris and adam posing for the instagram. in otherwords they are not in character. so no ring. unless chris is engaged w/ his bf.  Smile 

That because they're insanely obsessed with that ring! They're like Gollum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/9/2014, 2:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0qoh1nisg1qa5kdco1_500
shumbodynamedharry:

Always a good time.

What is happening? Is this a nightmare dream sequence? Why are Mercedes, Blaine, Mike, Brittany and Puck working at the Spotlight Diner? Get out of there. Where is my Kurcheltana?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2014, 2:44 pm

And what the hell did they do to Blaine's hair?

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 2/9/2014, 2:49 pm

That is the most horrifying picture I have ever seen.
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/9/2014, 2:50 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:And what the hell did they do to Blaine's hair?  

Marginally better than the gelmet but that's like saying that one pile of cow poop smells marginally better than another pile of cow poop.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/9/2014, 2:57 pm

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:i thought this is just chris and adam posing for the instagram. in otherwords they are not in character. so no ring. unless chris is engaged w/ his bf.  Smile 

That because they're insanely obsessed with that ring! They're like Gollum

Agree. I doubt they would be even 5% as obsessed with the ring if Blaine was the one wearing it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/9/2014, 3:30 pm

Nothing like Kurt in leather to get me to deal with some long standing computer issues.  So now I can see the pictures.  I have to wonder, though, why Sam appears to be wearing a summer dress.  I swear, with the hair, and his little straps I think he's becoming a tranvestite.  

Yes, what are these invaders doing at the diner, other than continuing to ride on the coattails of others?  Maybe this is a way to save on wardrobe?  Renting uniforms from a costume shop might be cheaper than buying them new stuff.  One thing I am sure of, we will have Brittney dancing on a table, with panty shots, because Lord knows, we haven't had enough of those.  Yawn.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/9/2014, 3:45 pm

Actually I think Darren's hair looks fine.

It's probably a fun "costume" shot which is either a fantasy or the non diner characters getting dressed up as a gag.

NGL, Mike ( the glorious Harry Shum jr. aka "abs God") as a Diner waiter would do things to me.

I miss my Mike eye candy.

He's sooo pretty!  wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/9/2014, 3:54 pm

According to one of the GoBR people there is a time jump between Episodes 13 and 14.

So that means the winter scene filmed in a guitar/music shop filmed Friday is probably " current time" for Episode 14.

My guess is The Diner scene with people like Mike and Puck could be one of the remaining scenes for Episode 13, maybe a fantasy montage such as the "Friends" scene.

As to the time jump for 5.14: I actually like this, no setup needed but everyone working/studying in NY.  More and more Glee is acting the Blam/Noob McKinley is a bad dream that never really happened.  phr34r

It's amazing how Glee itself is sidelining and marginalizing the Noobs far worse than the fandom was accused of by being"haters".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2014, 4:18 pm

Divalicious wrote:Yes, what are these invaders doing at the diner, other than continuing to ride on the coattails of others?  Maybe this is a way to save on wardrobe?  Renting uniforms from a costume shop might be cheaper than buying them new stuff.  One thing I am sure of, we will have Brittney dancing on a table, with panty shots, because Lord knows, we haven't had enough of those.  Yawn.
I think it's either a prank or a dream sequence. Whatever it is it's giving false hope to their fans, and unless someone admits it's a prank I think that's a bit tacky.

As for the bolded:
One of the things I find the most annoying about it all is that Kurt and Rachel, and later Santana too, held up the starved NY narrative all on their own for over a season. And I'm sure that Ryan intended for that narrative to fail so he could cut it off completely, as he was forced to put it in after season 3 and the cancelled spin-off.
But Chris and Lea (and Naya) made it work, with no help from RIB. They made it so succesful even that the fans kept asking for more NY and (when the NooBlams failed) Glee moving 100% to New York. If it weren't for Lea and Chris there wouldn't even be a healthy part of Glee left they can use to ride out this season and the next.
And now Blam can reap the fruit of all that effort.  :angry:

A time-jump will be interesting. Although this way they will miss out on the graduates adjusting to the New York life and how they will settle in in the loft or elsewhere. That only shows how (un-)important RIB think these characters are when it comes to real development and narrative.  Rolling Eyes 

I'm afraid that after the time jump they will show that Kurt and Blaine are in the same classes at NYADA (if they show NYADA at all), instead of Kurt being at least half a year ahead of Blaine.
And what will happen to 'Funny Girl'? Will Rachel already be on Broadway for a couple of months?

Kevin is in the UK now, so he'll probably won't have much to do (if anything at all) in 5x14. I wonder if they will break Artie's run of being the only one who has been in every episode of Glee. I hope not.  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/9/2014, 4:30 pm

Actually, of the people in the photo, Mike is really the one that I am okay with being there. I already know Amber is getting story and songs, but Mike has been treated like crap, with little to no face time for such a personable fellow. Mike can do what he wishes
 Smile 

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/9/2014, 4:45 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0qoh1nisg1qa5kdco1_500
shumbodynamedharry:

Always a good time.

What is happening? Is this a nightmare dream sequence? Why are Mercedes, Blaine, Mike, Brittany and Puck working at the Spotlight Diner? Get out of there. Where is my Kurcheltana?

What?! So now we have the whole ND working at the diner? Yeah that's so realistic! And @Divalicious, I also won't mind to have Mike around, I always wanted to see a friendship between him and Kurt.

And I don't know what's going on with me, but blaine's hair doesn't look so bad.

Last edited by brisallie on 2/9/2014, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/9/2014, 4:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I'm afraid that after the time jump they will show that Kurt and Blaine are in the same classes at NYADA (if they show NYADA at all), instead of Kurt being at least half a year ahead of Blaine.

I still hope he won't get in. Blaine stans and Klainers are just so sure he will be accepted. Won't it be a great surprise if in ep. 14 we find out that he didn't?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 2/9/2014, 4:50 pm

It is nice seeing so much of these familiar faces from the Glee we all started with.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 2/9/2014, 4:54 pm

To contrast the slight improvement in Blaine's hair, the stripping hobo's hair had to get 100x worse.  Rolling Eyes 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/9/2014, 4:56 pm

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I'm afraid that after the time jump they will show that Kurt and Blaine are in the same classes at NYADA (if they show NYADA at all), instead of Kurt being at least half a year ahead of Blaine.

I still hope he won't get in. Blaine stans and Klainers are just so sure he will be accepted. Won't it be a great surprise if in ep. 14 we find out that he didn't?

That would  be great if Blaine finally loses something.  I would be very  happy. Although , I would even happier if Kurt breaks off the engagement.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 26 Empty Ugh

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/9/2014, 5:25 pm

I am happy for all the originals to come back, even in a fantasy episode, but why Blam? They make me happy that I gave up Blee :/ I'm not gonna watch that awful hot mess, and hopefully I'll have Kurt edits to get by on  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/9/2014, 6:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I think it's either a prank or a dream sequence. Whatever it is it's giving false hope to their fans, and unless someone admits it's a prank I think that's a bit tacky.

Glee always does fantasy sequences, I don't see how that is tacky. Glee fans are pretty experienced now with photos and scenes that go nowhere.

To put it in perspective over a month ago I was afraid the originals were not coming back at all for '100' and the Noobs were going to sing all the songs. coool 

So a fantasy sequence in a Diner with Puck and Mike I'm good!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/9/2014, 6:23 pm

I just don't know what to expect anymore. There is a slight fear at the back of my head that RIB still think it was the location people were demanding and not the people. Just by planting the old ND members into NY, the diner, NYADA or Vogue won't be the same.  mince 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/9/2014, 6:43 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I just don't know what to expect anymore. There is a slight fear at the back of my head that RIB still think it was the location people were demanding and not the people. Just by planting the old ND members into NY, the diner, NYADA or Vogue won't be the same.  mince 

I totally get your skepticism, it's to be expected and Glee has fully earned it. However, dumping the Noobs is unequivocally a good thing, getting rid of McKinley if it means no reboot with 3.0 characters is a necessary measure, and if I all I see until the end of the series is old and original characters on the show is win/win.

The storylines will probably still suck, LBR it's Glee, but at least some of my faves will be on the screen. No offense to those who liked the Noobs, but if I don't have to see another train-wreck like Marley singing "Wrecking Ball" I will be good.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2014, 6:57 pm

Buenos wrote:Glee always does fantasy sequences, I don't see how that is tacky.  Glee fans are pretty experienced now with photos and scenes that go nowhere.
And yet a lot of people on tumblr etc. are believing it's true. This is just stupid bait.

Plus it's like dangling a carrot in front of the fans of those character's noses, but not giving it to them in the end.
Even when those fans will enjoy their fave on screen for the 1 minute and a half they're granted, and even when these fans are well aware that this is just a fantasy sequence: this still sucks because they know they'll never get their favorites in New York on a regular basis.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/9/2014, 7:14 pm

http://songbirdsaresinging.tumblr.com/post/76145351470/hey-gi-could-you-please-just-tell-us-if-this-is-a

hey Gi! could you please just tell us if this is a dream sequence or not thank you!

mike (i dont remember what hes doing), puck (who is in the army or something) and mercedes (who lives and “work” in LA) are there, do i really need to answer this guys? i think you all know the answer, saw some of your tweets today Smile

btw its from 413 Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/9/2014, 7:15 pm

http://tirpse.tumblr.com/post/76130449836/my-current-guess-for-the-friends-theme-stuff-and

Gi [one of the GOBr people] let me know that they filmed episodes 13 and 14 on Friday because I was confused about the whole summer/winter thing. She said there is a time jump between 13 and 14.

They filmed for sure at the diner (set in summer) on Friday and at the guitar store (set in winter). So my guess is the diner stuff was for 13 and the guitar stuff for episode 14.

Plus, Puck and Mike at the diner should be a clear sign it’s fantasy.

That’s my current spec.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next