Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  ColferInspired on 11/21/2013, 2:14 am

avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  sheny on 11/21/2013, 3:20 am

-


Last edited by sheny on 11/21/2013, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  ColferInspired on 11/21/2013, 4:15 am

avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Ireth on 11/21/2013, 5:29 am

Blaine owning a puppet Kurt  Shocked vomit2 

Kurt and Elliott pole dancing duet danse3 miamiam 
avatar
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  coxfire on 11/21/2013, 8:28 am

Kurt and Elliott pole dancing duet danse3miamiam 
I have stooped watching Glee but will find a way to watch this duet. The rest can go to Hell, though, Hitchcock last tweet managed to disgust me for good.
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel on 11/21/2013, 8:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Is this a typo and he means strippers?
It's probably an attempt to talk 'slang', lol. Razz


More crew enthusiasm:


______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Delight on 11/21/2013, 8:45 am

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:
"About the doctor!Blaine it was dropped out by the end of the episode so it’s all good my friends he’s back at perfomance and did the NYADA audition"

- Gi from GOB
The pandering and placating of the Blarrenstans is irritating. But I guess Glee can't afford to lose the little audience it still has left.

What angers me the most about this is that (the way this tweet is worded) Blaine had his NYADA audition off screen. How convenient! :angry:
They know darn well that if they had Blaine sing a proper NYADA audition song on Glee it would be far from decent enough to even remotely make believe that his voice is NYADA good.
I'm of the glass half-full kind of mentality with regards to them not showing Blaine's NYADA audition. Do we really want to endure another Blaine solo/performance? But given Glee's track record of making Blaine sing every chance he gets, I doubt we'll be that lucky.

Sigh... Aside from the Kurt/Starchild duet (with pole-dancing?), I'm not looking forward anything that has been spoiled so far. The Christmas episode makes little sense in the canon timeline. The puppets in the Puppet episode look beyond strange and juvenile.

With regards to the released songs, I'm pleasantly surprised that Kurt sang the first line in 'Just the Way you are' (That means they won't cut his line out on the show, so that's something at least).

Out of morbid fascination, I listened to 'Pianoman'. All I will say is that NPH did it better in season 1.


Last edited by Delight on 11/21/2013, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Jellyrolls on 11/21/2013, 8:46 am

If the crew is this excited, the scene is going to kick ass. Of course, that's not surprising because Adam and Chris are both dynamic peformers, and performing together is going to up the ante for both of them.

Even Darren's biggest fan Joaquin is loving StarKurt. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  valkeakuulas on 11/21/2013, 8:48 am

Oh please! Sedillo likes who ever he's told to bait that week! Wink
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Jellyrolls on 11/21/2013, 8:50 am

Delight wrote:

Sigh... Aside from the Kurt/Starchild duet (with pole-dancing?), I'm not looking forward anything that has been spoiled so far. The Christmas episode makes little sense in the canon timeline. The puppets in the Puppet episode look beyond strange and juvenile.
Can I just say that I am willing to forgive the canon of the Christmas episode since it means we are getting quite a bit of Kurtchelena. With them singing on three songs (two of them alone) out of the six songs in the episode, we are doing better than we've done ever for NY. I can forget that it makes no sense in canon, or that Santana wasn't really friends with them last Christmas for that time they are going to be on our screen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Jellyrolls on 11/21/2013, 8:50 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Oh please! Sedillo likes who ever he's told to bait that week! Wink
But more often than not it seems to be Blaine and Klaine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel on 11/21/2013, 8:50 am

Just got word that Glee‘s Alex Newell, who was scheduled to perform at The Attic Youth Center‘s (AYC) 20th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, cancelled his appearance ”due to unforeseen filming obligations.” According to Gala Co-Chair Scott Barnes, Newell’s agent called on Monday to say that the entire Glee cast is required to be on set this weekend to re-film scenes that featured recently deceased cast member Cory Monteith.
x
Shocked 

So they not only are rewriting canon and insensitively and purposely going back to a time when Finn/Cory was still alive, but they also deliberately use scenes and/or storylines he was in and reshoot them to erase him from the canon.
Bastards. sw022


-ETA-
At least Chris is probably far away from this mess, as his book signing are this weekend, right?


Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/21/2013, 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  ColdFlame96 on 11/21/2013, 8:57 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Just got word that Glee‘s Alex Newell, who was scheduled to perform at The Attic Youth Center‘s (AYC) 20th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, cancelled his appearance ”due to unforeseen filming obligations.” According to Gala Co-Chair Scott Barnes, Newell’s agent called on Monday to say that the entire Glee cast is required to be on set this weekend to re-film scenes that featured recently deceased cast member Cory Monteith.
x

Shocked 

So they not only are rewriting canon and insensitively and purposely going back to a time when Finn/Cory was still alive, but they also deliberately use scenes and/or storylines he was in and reshoot them to erase him from the canon.
Bastards. sw022
Wow that is just so insensitive. The Finn fans are gonna be pissed, even though most of them aren't watching anymore.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  valkeakuulas on 11/21/2013, 9:02 am

What scene were they all together in the same room? Maybe the newbies and Finn, but not the entire cast though. Or is this the mistake of whoever wrote this piece and forgot that Glee already has a divided cast and perhaps not the ENTIRE cast is doing reshoots.

But yes if this is the case then it's beginning to be quite sick the way they are stuck on the Lima storylines. We did a crap storyline last season, lets just rectify that with a sloppy flashback?
ETA-
At leasr Chris is probably far away from this mess, as his book signing are this weekend, right?
Now you got me worried for all of the people attending the signings. I mean I know Chris will fight to be off for the LOS fans, but still it would be awful if he's had to do that!
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  sheny on 11/21/2013, 9:09 am

There are scenes with Finn in one of the future episode that were filmed months ago (probably last season)?!? Shocked 
Yeah, sure dryy  Do they really expect me to believe this when we all know Glee films it's episodes only two or three weeks before airing them?

Or maybe this is their newest strategy to convince people that the Unaired Christmas episode was filmed last year.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel on 11/21/2013, 9:35 am

^No, it's the opposite actually:
They are taking Finn out of scenes/storyline that he was in in the last Christmas episode, now that they are re-doing that same timeline and are probably forced to integrate some of last Christmas' canon.

Oy, this gives me a headache. blinkk 

valkeakuulas wrote:Now you got me worried for all of the people attending the signings. I mean I know Chris will fight to be off for the LOS fans, but still it would be awful if he's had to do that!
It probably involves ND choir room scenes, and Kurt was not in Lima nor at McKinley in the last Christmas episode (besides the AU Artie sequence), and this new Christmas episode Kurt's being a happy elf in New York.
So they won't need Chris to be there this weekend.

But you're right that Glee could have had the power to make Chris cancel or re-schedule those book signings for this re-shoot if they had wanted to, just like they had Alex cancel his gig.
Chris and his fans really dodged a bullet here. Shocked

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  sheny on 11/21/2013, 10:07 am

Glorfindel wrote:^No, it's the opposite actually:
They are taking Finn out of scenes/storyline that he was in in the last Christmas episode, now that they are re-doing that same timeline and are probably forced to integrate some of last Christmas' canon.

Oy, this gives me a headache. blinkk 
Everything is so confusing about this episode. I understand that they need to reshoot some scenes in order to take out Finn but the thing is I don't believe such scenes with him really exist. It just seems like they're releasing this information about Finn because they want to strengthen the illusion that the episode was planned and even partly filmed 1 year ago.

IDK, maybe I've watched too many conspiracy theories movies.

If I'm wrong and such footage exist then RIB are even bigger lazy and insensitive pricks for refilming it instead of just writing new scenes.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel on 11/21/2013, 10:36 am

^Because this is indeed confusing as hell I just ff the Christmas episode of last season, just to know what we're talking about, and you're right: Finn was hardly in that episode at all. ohmy 
All he did was help Artie after he fell out of his wheelchair, and he was in his black & white 'dream', but that's not canon. And then he showed up in the last song, when ND was singing to Sue on stage.
That's it, I think? unsure 

So unless there was a Christmas storyline with ND that got cut last year (with already filmed scenes being cut) then there would be no need to re-shoot scenes Cory was in.
I don't understand. blinkk 


OTOH: if this was just bluff and trying to get media buzz for the new Christmas episode, why does the cast suddenly have to come back this weekend to reshoot? Surely Alex having to cancel his gig is serious, so they wouldn't do that lightly?
So this points to there actually being footage of Cory from last year (but instead of using it they chunk it out now).

Maybe they wanted to use old footage of Cory, but at the last moment decided against it because of sensitivities (that would be a first though). saispa 

Or maybe Alex Newell's agent simply misunderstood. I actually hope he did.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Lottie2303 on 11/21/2013, 11:13 am

They are pretending the new X-mas episode was actually filmed and rejected by FOX due to some content. Now they act like insensitive pricks who pretend some shots need to be filmed again in order to avoid Cory.

Really, there is no way to apologize for this episode. It is for one just unnecessary, but also just insensitive. There will be no part of fandom who will be happy with this episode. Glee managed for once to piss off the entire Glee-fandom. Quite an accomplishment. blinkk 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  AnneNeville on 11/21/2013, 12:52 pm

Huh. I wonder if there is even the tiniest chance that there were scenes from the Christmas episode last year that were cut because Fox didn't like them. Was there any press around the Xmas episode last year?

I don't understand why there would be scenes with Finn that they'd have but need to reshoot otherwise. I would have thought that they would try to work unaired scenes with Finn INTO the episode, rather than excising them.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 11/21/2013, 4:01 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Just got word that Glee‘s Alex Newell, who was scheduled to perform at The Attic Youth Center‘s (AYC) 20th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, cancelled his appearance ”due to unforeseen filming obligations.” According to Gala Co-Chair Scott Barnes, Newell’s agent called on Monday to say that the entire Glee cast is required to be on set this weekend to re-film scenes that featured recently deceased cast member Cory Monteith.
x

Shocked 

So they not only are rewriting canon and insensitively and purposely going back to a time when Finn/Cory was still alive, but they also deliberately use scenes and/or storylines he was in and reshoot them to erase him from the canon.
Bastards. sw022
Wow that is just so insensitive. The Finn fans are gonna be pissed, even though most of them aren't watching anymore.
Agree this is insensitive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  sheny on 11/21/2013, 5:01 pm

mishdapperson:

The radio just said “AND ON GLEE A BOMB IS DROPPED” and played Blaine saying “Kurt, I have to tell you something” and Kurt saying “oh my”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Lottie2303 on 11/21/2013, 5:10 pm

sheny wrote:
mishdapperson:

The radio just said “AND ON GLEE A BOMB IS DROPPED” and played Blaine saying “Kurt, I have to tell you something” and Kurt saying “oh my”
Yeah, Blaine confesses he wants to be a doctor. Considering Blaine is the next BW-superstar, him chosing a different profession would be an epic disaster resulting in several earthquakes, start wars and NYC would be drowned due to climate change. All because of Blaine. But fear not, he will find his rightful path to be NYADA's next superstar Rolling Eyes 

Still not watching the episode.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 11/21/2013, 5:16 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:
mishdapperson:

The radio just said “AND ON GLEE A BOMB IS DROPPED” and played Blaine saying “Kurt, I have to tell you something” and Kurt saying “oh my”
Yeah, Blaine confesses he wants to be a doctor. Considering Blaine is the next BW-superstar, him chosing a different profession would be an epic disaster resulting in several earthquakes, start wars and NYC would be drowned due to climate change. All because of Blaine. But fear not, he will find his rightful path to be NYADA's next superstar Rolling Eyes 

Still not watching the episode.
Good points. I am not watching either.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  sheny on 11/21/2013, 5:32 pm


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum