Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  valkeakuulas 11/20/2013, 6:09 pm

I bet Sue gets to give some harsh words about the cheating or then they will make another baby penguin joke on Kurt's expense.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 6:43 pm

sheny wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwkyi0TxU91rk63wco2_500

"Puppet Master" stills - uhq

Sue is holding puppet Kurt?
Yes, and the description under the still says this:

GLEE: Sue (Jane Lynch, R) takes Blaine's (Darren Criss, L) puppet away in the "Puppet Master" episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Nov. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2013 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Mike Yarish/FOX
"Sue takes Blaine's puppet away." Shocked 

So the Kurt puppet is Blaine's puppet. blinkk  How creepy is that? Evil or Very Mad

Makes me think of this recent crack fic on tumblr. sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/20/2013, 6:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
GLEE: Sue (Jane Lynch, R) takes Blaine's (Darren Criss, L) puppet away in the "Puppet Master" episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Nov. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2013 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Mike Yarish/FOX

So the Kurt puppet is Blaine's puppet. blinkk  How creepy is that? Evil or Very Mad

Makes me think of this recent crack fic on tumblr. sifflou
I read that one too. Not knowing whether to laugh, puke or applause. Turns out that fic might be quite close to the truth after all. How long has Kurt now been away from Blaine...I'd say pretty much the same amount as last year.sifflou 
He now has the pacifier to prevent from other lighthouse accidents.

(I'm feeling very hostile tonight!)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 8:41 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwl557nPv81qe476yo1_500

panik 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Kurt_ohdeargodpleaseyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2013, 8:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwkyi0TxU91rk63wco2_500

"Puppet Master" stills - uhq

Sue is holding puppet Kurt?
Yes, and the description under the still says this:

I try to see it as something positive, and think that Sue is saving 'Kurt' from his devil's master.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/20/2013, 8:56 pm

don't forget last xmas there was brittany, sugar and that dreadlock guy. i hope they won't make bree suddenly appear in the past either.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/20/2013, 9:04 pm

fantastica wrote:don't forget last xmas there was brittany, sugar and that dreadlock guy. i hope they won't make bree suddenly appear in the past either.
Don't forget that Brody was living with Rachel and Kurt. Do you think they'll bring HIM back?

They should have Brody be a sexy Santa.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2013, 9:11 pm

Yeah, there was Brody too. Umm I think the best is say he's visiting his family. Or any excuse that sends him far away from NY.

As regards Brittany, they could say she got a flu as it happened with Joe and Sugar, that why they were absent so many episodes.

And Finn...he and his mom travelled a week earlier to visit their relative.

What else I'm missing? Or who?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/20/2013, 9:13 pm

That Kurt puppet is Blaine's.Shocked 

Wow, that to me is really creepy.

Who gets a puppet made of the person you are with?

Quite a few fans already think the things he does concerning Kurt is creepy. This adds to it in my opinion.

I saw that fanfiction two days ago.

And knowing what Blaine did while they were separated I can't help thinking of that fic now. 

So, instead of cheating, he gets a puppet made to look like Kurt to play with.

That is not normal.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/20/2013, 9:21 pm

which high school boy still play dolls and will make a fuss if they are taken away? i must force hubby to watch this! i feel like punishing him for not putting his laundry away.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/20/2013, 9:25 pm

ColferInspired wrote:That Kurt puppet is Blaine's.Shocked 

Wow, that to me is really creepy.

Who gets a puppet made of the person you are with?

Quite a few fans already think the things he does concerning Kurt is creepy. This adds to it in my opinion.

I saw that fanfiction two days ago.

And knowing what Blaine did while they were separated I can't help thinking of that fic now. 

So, instead of cheating, he gets a puppet made to look like Kurt to play with.

That is not normal.
And they thought Kurt was 'creepy' with his crush on Finn.  Of course, that will never be mentioned and sweet, perfect cupcake Bland will get his wee Kurt back - to do whatever he's been doing with it. Suspect 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/20/2013, 9:26 pm

I'm pretty sure this whole puppet thing is like a giant trip due to a gas leak or something. I don't think Blaine ACTUALLY made a Kurt puppet, but the fact that he would dream of it is a little creepy and it really shows how egotistical he is. He doesn't treat like people like people, he treats them like they're toys, and when he gets bored, he tosses them aside and finds a shiny new one.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2013, 9:36 pm

fantastica wrote:which high school boy still play dolls and will make a fuss if they are taken away? i must force hubby to watch this! i feel like punishing him for not putting his laundry away.
Oh Kim Why don't punish him with something less cruel? :(... or things could take a different path, and he actually laughs at the stupidity of this episode lol

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if Blaine should see a psycologist.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/20/2013, 9:38 pm

fantastica wrote:which high school boy still play dolls and will make a fuss if they are taken away? i must force hubby to watch this! i feel like punishing him for not putting his laundry away.
But remember, Blaine's issues with his brother revolved around his brother not letting him play with GI Joe dolls. It would make total sense that Blaine would play with puppets.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 9:56 pm

fantastica wrote:don't forget last xmas there was brittany, sugar and that dreadlock guy. i hope they won't make bree suddenly appear in the past either.
Wanna bet they'll forget that Sue wasn't principal back then, but Figgins still was? dryy 

I forgot that myself for a moment today, as I was saying that principal Sue would never allow a manger or nativity in a public school, till someone pointed it out to me.
With RIB's track record of forgetting actual canon, what are the odds that Sue won't be principal in this Christmas episode? Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/20/2013, 9:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Wanna bet they'll forget that Sue wasn't principal back then, but Figgins still was? dryy 

I forgot that myself for a moment today, as I was saying that principal Sue would never allow a manger or nativity in a public school, till someone pointed it out to me.
With RIB's track record of forgetting actual canon, what are the odds that Sue won't be principal in this Christmas episode? Rolling Eyes
The summary refers to "Principal Figgins."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 10:06 pm

^Yup, someone already pointed that out to me. Oops. blushh 

It's so shocking when they get things right. mrgreen
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/20/2013, 10:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yup, someone already pointed that out to me. Oops. blushh 

It's so shocking when they get things right. mrgreen
It certainly is!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/20/2013, 10:13 pm

brisallie wrote:
Oh Kim Why don't punish him with something less cruel? :(... or things could take a different path, and he actually laughs at the stupidity of this episode lol

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if Blaine should see a psycologist.
sometimes you need to be harsh to get this done. Razz 

blaine doesn't need a psychologist. he needs his mommy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 12:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwl557nPv81qe476yo1_500

panik 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Kurt_ohdeargodpleaseyes
I am glad Kurt is finally singing with someone that is not Blaine or Rachel. It is about time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 1:17 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwli7y7Gdx1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2013, 1:50 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwljpn4esX1sh7famo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/21/2013, 1:51 am

^ they must be shooting that rock duet (i forgot what it's called). i guess it involves some sort of pole(s)? very excited about this number, but i guess we have to wait til next spring/summer for that?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2013, 2:08 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwlkeonhvZ1qe476yo1_500

Is this a typo and he means strippers?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/21/2013, 2:11 am

fantastica wrote:^ they must be shooting that rock duet (i forgot what it's called). i guess it involves some sort of pole(s)? very excited about this number, but i guess we have to wait til next spring/summer for that?
Pole dancing is very hard to do and can be very hot to watch Smile

Last edited by bayth on 11/21/2013, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next