Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 12/4/2013, 4:24 pm

ww.eonline.com/news/487421/heather-morris-returning-to-glee-plus-get-our-inside-scoop-on-who-s-singing-in-the-100th-episode?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-tvnews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_tvnews

Fans have been asking who will be singing in the episode, because Fox put out a press release hinting that only the "current" New Directions would be singing. However, a highly placed source tells us:

"Most of the songs will be sung by the Originals, with special guest stars as well. The Old New Directions."

Stand by...More to come.
Kristin is usually clueless so who knows?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  sheny 12/4/2013, 5:13 pm

^ In other words FOX/RIB backpedalled from their original plans to give all songs to Snooze Directions after the negative response they got from fans.

I still don't trust Murphy, he will find a way ruin the episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2013, 5:18 pm

sheny wrote:^ In other words FOX/RIB backpedalled from their original plans to give all songs to Snooze Directions after the negative response they got from fans.

Plus if that was the plan all along , why wasn't that marketed and promoted from the get go, as opposed to half assed hiding the fact they were going to let Blam/noobs sing all the songs.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/4/2013, 5:34 pm

Buenos wrote:
sheny wrote:^ In other words FOX/RIB backpedalled from their original plans to give all songs to Snooze Directions after the negative response they got from fans.

Plus if that was the plan all along , why wasn't that marketed and promoted from the get go, as opposed to half assed hiding the fact they were going to let Blam/noobs sing all the songs.
Seems like they do their actual marking like test marketing, since they so often change what has been revealed. They can easily add the originals to group numbers just like they have with the current NY dwellers: add them in chorus, credit them and what do you know, the originals ARE featured in the classics!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/4/2013, 5:43 pm

^They wouldn't even need to have the old cast come in to record the new/remixed songs anymore, as they already are on the original tracks! dryy 

Yup.
The good thing about this (because I'm still not sure if they will let the old cast take center stage in the 100th episode) is that the fandom protest got heard this time, loud and clear.
Whatever they have been doing the past year to keep denying how much Glee sucks now and how much the fandom wants to old cast back or at least Lima being dropped and moving the show to NY: they can never deny it again.
And it seems that Fox is finally (but way too late) putting their foot down on Ryan.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Tumblr_m9typcZiWL1rvwttvo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/4/2013, 6:10 pm

murphy wants to stick blam and noobs down our throats. we protest by not watching. so they have to give us some bread crumbs to seduce us back to watch blam and noobs in 90% of the show. i am still protesting by watching kurt/NY only parts. once blam gets to NY, i will watch nothing. RM, you suck!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/4/2013, 6:55 pm

The pessimistic part of me is thinking that the original will start singing their iconic song, and then a noob will join in to show how much better things are now. Sigh. You have to keep your expectations about a mile below the gutter, so when it isn't quite that deep you can be pleasantly surprised. Yes, someone other than Kurt and Rachel singing Defying Gravity is something I've been waiting for. The rest of the other songs can pretty much go away, but that song is Kurt's I'm going to fight for what I believe in song, and anyone else is just a travesty of epic proportions to me. Kurt is the break out character, even if Lea's Rachel is the star. Kurt made it okay for mainstream television to make a gay person be more than the sassy side kick, or the guy who can pass. His songs mean something.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2013, 8:30 pm

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy 2m

Kristin Chenoweth is IN for Glee's 100th! Love her!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/4/2013, 10:29 pm

Buenos wrote:

So who do we have to bribe, fuck or kill in order for her and Chris to have a duet of Defying Gravity?

This show owes us big time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/4/2013, 10:54 pm

fantastica wrote:murphy wants to stick blam and noobs down our throats. we protest by not watching. so they have to give us some bread crumbs to seduce us back to watch blam and noobs in 90% of the show. i am still protesting by watching kurt/NY only parts. once blam gets to NY, i will watch nothing. RM, you suck!
Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2013, 11:10 pm

I can only imagine the amount of negative feedback FOX got on the original plan to make the 100th a Blam/Noob songfest with maybe 7 minutes of NY spliced in for reminiscing.

Nobody is going to convince me the crappy way this was handled was " planned".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/4/2013, 11:14 pm

Buenos wrote:I can only imagine the amount of negative feedback FOX got on the original plan to make the 100th a Blam/Noob songfest with maybe 7 minutes of NY spliced in for reminiscing.

Nobody is going to convince me the crappy way this was handled was " planned".  
Had a feeling Fox and Ryan would get a big slap in the face from the fandom. It must have really stung for them to start backtracking. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/5/2013, 12:19 am

The voting was always rigged to begin with.

What a joke that the details of what the Songs were for (sung by new cast) was deliberately left off the website for some who voted, then a secondary source (TVbythenumbers ) said the Blam/Noobs were singing them, which led to some anti-voting ( votes for "Roar" and Warblers) and THEN after the voting had closed it's trumpeted the Originals are being invited back and now another source ( E!) says the Originals are singing most of the songs. WTF?

How the hell in the scenario above were any group of fans told honestly what they were voting for. Interesting how FOX never refuted the "Tvbythenumbers" original statement What a fucking mess and yet the ass lickers are all gushing at the generosity of Ryan Murphy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2013, 7:17 am

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:

So who do we have to bribe, fuck or kill in order for her and Chris to have a duet of Defying Gravity?

At the moment I'll be glad if Kurt, Rachel and Santana will be back in Lima for this episode, and not stuck in NY again, like Hummelberry were at last year's Thanksgiving reunion. Evil or Very Mad 

But yay for Kristin being in.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/5/2013, 10:34 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:

At the moment I'll be glad if Kurt, Rachel and Santana will be back in Lima for this episode, and not stuck in NY again, like Hummelberry were at last year's Thanksgiving reunion. Evil or Very Mad 

But yay for Kristin being in.
Honestly, I would have no objections at all to having the trinity remain in NY and stay as far away from the mediocrity that is McKinley as possible. I can't imagine how much time Kurt would have to spend trying to get the grease stains out of his clothes just being in close proximity to Blaine.

Wasn't Kristen's character supposed to be in NY doing her own musical? It would be fantastic for her to reunite with Kurt, Rachel and Santana in that way and have the four of them carrousing in NY. I don't need to see Kurt ever set foot in Lima again unless it's to visit his parents.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2013, 11:03 am

^ Normally I'd agree 100% with you, but RIB would never bring characters to New York for this 100th episode, so if there's a reunion of the old cast and Cheno in Lima then Kurt and Rachel should be there too, as they weren't there the last Thanksgiving, and the old gang hardly interacted at all during 'I Do'.

Getting Chris to act with Cheno again and maybe even sing with the originals is even worth Kurt having to be around Blaine for once.
No pain, no gain, I'm afraid. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2013, 3:29 pm

"originals" apparently does not include Diana. she says if she is invited she will go, but I have the feeling that there's some really bad blood between them. if she didn't appear in the Cory episode, she wouldn't be invited to the 100th episode either. i don't trust anything Murph says.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/5/2013, 4:42 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Tumblr_mxcmjjJ08q1ql1znmo1_500

I'm not exactly thrilled about a duet between Adam and Lea but at least Chris will have a duet with him too in ep. 11.

Last edited by sheny on 12/5/2013, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2013, 4:45 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/5/2013, 4:49 pm

fantastica wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzz
Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/5/2013, 5:06 pm

Sorry, but Lea and rock music??! I still remember "Creep" very well and how Glee managed to butcher the song. She has a great voice... but rock music, come on!

About the 100th, I do not care. I enjoy the fallout. Too juicy not to follow with some glee. Pun very well intended.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/5/2013, 5:06 pm

Trollphy bowed to the fans for once:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Twitte38
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2013, 5:09 pm

good for her! murphy realises that w/o an audience his show is no-show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/5/2013, 7:00 pm

Tonight might be worth watching after all. Besides not being subjected to another sub-par Klaine duet, NaughtyKurt gets his groove on with a topless Santa. And there was clear butt to crotch contact!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Tumblr_mxcsgwZBKe1r4ng88o1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Tumblr_mxcsgwZBKe1r4ng88o2_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2013, 7:01 pm

Oh my......

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Tumblr_mxcsosIhaE1qawhhho1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 21 Tumblr_mxcs5b5CBO1qawhhho1_500
So inhaling helium balloon gas is indeed how they get their chipmunk voices. Razz

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/5/2013, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next