Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  valkeakuulas 11/23/2013, 6:01 pm

I feel a little bit terrible for not liking the new characters, and the actors playing them, but I just do not like them getting a lion share of everything in the storylines. It's not the actors fault and I'm sure this girl Erinn is a nice girl, but giving them even more time/longer storylines is just so unfair. Them doing PR and interviews for the show and describing the show for the fans feel condesending for me.

I don't want Lima side to get any more...besides we were presented the option that McKinley was going to be dropped fairly quickly. How the heck is ep. 14 quick?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  brisallie 11/23/2013, 7:48 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Ooooooh.  I hope Kurt spends lots of time there.  Smile
spending a lot of time there in what way? Razz fanny2 I just want him to have a nice time with his friend.

And I don't want to say I've tried to invest on the newbies, because I simply haven't felt any connection with them, and if I like Kitty, is only because I think Becca is the only who stands out. Blake also could stands out because I think he's good at acting, but until now his love triangle with Marley and Jake don't get my attention. But as I've said before, I feel sad for them, because they probably expected Glee were their break out moment, and so far they haven't gotten the media attention.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/23/2013, 9:37 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Tumblr_mwqd7obBRF1r4ezfzo1_500
Jimmy Griffey For all you Glee fans out there. They are building the set for Adam Lambert’s apartment in this building. Super cool.
kurt go to Eliot's apartment and hump him like a bunny! Twisted Evil please please let kurt go to Eliot's apartment alone!!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/23/2013, 10:28 pm

I wonder which episode this will be? humhum 

I have no idea if they are still doing 9 or if they have gone onto 10 now. saispa 

Lea has been tweeting, but she doesn't say which episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/23/2013, 11:33 pm

Pity the pic isn't recent. fanny2

Entertainment Weekly What to Watch section

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Tumblr_mwqx5czAZn1rx75e7o1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/24/2013, 12:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:Pity the pic isn't recent. fanny2

Entertainment Weekly What to Watch section

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Tumblr_mwqx5czAZn1rx75e7o1_500
Sorry but at this point it really annoys me that Chris/Kurt is used to market a 80-90. Percent McKinkey narrative.

The marketing should have the balls to use Blam and the Noobs for this stuff instead of shoveling Kurt to EW media site.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 11/24/2013, 2:06 am

fantastica wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Tumblr_mwqd7obBRF1r4ezfzo1_500
Jimmy Griffey For all you Glee fans out there. They are building the set for Adam Lambert’s apartment in this building. Super cool.
kurt go to Eliot's apartment and hump him like a bunny! :twisted:please please let kurt go to Eliot's apartment alone!!!!
I wholeheartedly approve of Kurt and Elliot getting it on. Twisted Evil  In fact my advice to Kurt would be to dump Bland, have hot rebound sex with Elliot, then go find Adam Crawford and settle down.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/24/2013, 9:13 am

sheny wrote:
“I think that you will probably see a softer side to Bree at some point this season. She will be redeemed somewhat at different points. At the same time, as soon as she evokes sympathy from people, she’s going to have something else to do to make people fall right back into hating her. It’s a slingshot boomerang effect of “I hate her, I love her, I hate her, I feel bad for her.” She’s going to make sure people stay on an emotional roller coaster the rest of the season.”
— Erinn Westbrook
Great like we didn't see the redemption of the mean cheerio storyline with Quinn, Brittany, Santana and Kitty or Cassadra (minus the cheerio part).
Those are my thoughts too. There's really nothing about Bree that's not a rehash of what they've done with Santana, Quinn or Kitty in the past. A mean, popular Cheerio girl gets redeemed! *Yawns* The lack of imagination of the writers on this show is appalling, and more than a bit depressing.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/24/2013, 9:29 am

^They really can't write women well, plus they are stuck on the Madonna<>whore trope.

opals wrote:I wholeheartedly approve of Kurt and Elliot getting it on. Twisted Evil  In fact my advice to Kurt would be to dump Bland, have hot rebound sex with Elliot, then go find Adam Crawford and settle down.
I can live with that. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/24/2013, 2:50 pm

Glee - 5x07 - Puppet Master - 1:30 Song Previews

1. You’re My Best Friend - Blaine Anderson
2. The Fox - New Directions & Pamela Lansbury
3. Into The Groove - Pamela Lansbury
4. Nasty/Rhythm Nation - Jake Puckerman, Marley Rose & Bree
5. Cheek To Cheek - Will Schuester & Sue Sylvester

Yay Kurt is finally singing in his own band and he sounds amazing. I can't wait for his duet with Adam.

Last edited by sheny on 11/24/2013, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/24/2013, 2:54 pm

Here is another link for only "Into the Grove"

Into the Groove (preview) with Chris Colfer and Adam Lambert

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/24/2013, 3:08 pm

They sound so fucking good together. Wow. It is so good hear him blend without being forced high or muted.

Please tweet tptb with thanks and positive stuff about this so they know we want more if possible.

Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/24/2013, 3:26 pm

^You're right, they really sound good together. bananaz 

Although I hope that the full version will be of better quality, there's a lot of tweeking or reverb on this preview.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/24/2013, 3:27 pm

I think Into The Groove is going to have to grow on me. The voices just sound so artificial to me, and we all know Chris, Adam, and Demi are better singers than that. I'm guessing they were just really going for more of a live feel on it. And it seems slow to me (but for some reason, it always seems that the 80's songs are slow on Glee).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/24/2013, 3:28 pm

Fuck, that was good.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/24/2013, 3:36 pm

Not bad. In  my   opinion  the best thing about this song is  Kurt is finally singing  a duet  without Blaine. The Klaine Duets in  my opinion  is really  Blaine  solos with  Kurt just singing  background vocals.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/24/2013, 3:37 pm

I will never understand why they release previews 15 minutes before releasing the full versions. Here is the full version of "Into the Groove"

Into the Groove (Glee Cast Version)

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/24/2013, 3:52 pm

I have difficulties differentiating some of the voices in "The Fox". I heard Lea, Naya and Adam from the NYC group but no Chris.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/24/2013, 3:53 pm

off topic, but when you go to this website, you can truly see Santana (Naya's) underboob if you ever really wante to see it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/24/2013, 4:07 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Tumblr_mws77ulgt11qfcdl6o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 8 Tumblr_mws77ulgt11qfcdl6o2_500

One of Blaine's songs was cut, that's miracle though I'm sure they'll find a way to compensate for it with 5 solos in a future episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/24/2013, 4:13 pm

Youtube version 'Into The Groove':

They sound goooooooooood.wub 

But I don't like the editing of their voices. Although it is edited in the 80's style, but I didn't like it then and I still don't like it now.

And the original song is so boring. Of all the great 80's songs, why this one?  I'm afraid I won't listen to it much. :(

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/24/2013, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/24/2013, 4:14 pm

Kurt got to sing lead with his own band! That hasn't happened in... ever! And he sounded great with Adam. So fantastic to hear him singing with other people than Blaine. It's a really fun number.

Could not get through WDTFS. I can't stand the original and after about 30 seconds of that nonsense yelping I had to turn it off. Again Glee is performing a song hat came out months after this events in this episode going by the current timeline. The continuity monkeys have given up completely apparently.

YMBF - Again they give Darren the Queen song instead of someone who could actually handle it (Chris, Kevin, Adam, Matt). It's not completely awful, but it's a bland cover and Darren's voice sounds thin. And I don't know what context they have planned for this number because if he's singing it to Sam... ick. It's just forgettable.

But Chris getting first voice in one of his duets? Really makes me happy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/24/2013, 4:19 pm

i love into the groove. yes it's heavily processed, but the song is super fun to sing along, chris sounds great and him and adam actually blend rather well together. i take this as full win in my book.

i'm not familiar with the queen song darren sings. it's ok but nothing special.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/24/2013, 4:21 pm

WTF is The Fox ???? What witchery is this ????Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked (what drugs were people on when they wrote this. i wanna some.)

Seriously, where is THING from ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next