Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 10:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:From the Backlot article posted in the appreciation thread:

Adam performed onstage during the Family Equality Council’s annual Los Angeles awards dinner at The Globe Theatre in Universal City, California. Here’s a gallery of the red carpet, with Adam and his mom, and Ryan Murphy, plus the performance. You can also see Darren Criss, who brought his orgasm face in full force.
x
OMG, did the Backlot just shade Darren's singing faces? The BacklotShocked

These were the pictures of Darren they posted with that article:

Spoiler:

Am I reading this wrong? Because if Backlot of all places is shading Darren..... in the same article they show Chris sexy and all in leather..... times are a changin'.  Laughing

The media keep on noticing how hot and attractive Chris has become if RIB are too stubborn to admit it.

Darren and his girlfriend in their Labyrinth costumes last Halloween got no media interest. Chord only got one mention by E-online.

And we know plenty noticed Chris's costume. Even TMZ mentioned how buff he looked.

Thing is Chris is a mature young man and acts like it, Darren is an overgrown teenager and acts like it.

Darren swore several times on stage as well at the Family Equality thing. One time when he criticised that the bar was in lobby. He might have meant it as a joke but he should have left out the swear word.  Rolling Eyes

Darren used the F word first when he was speaking while doing the auction, but apologised in case there was kids in the audience. But he should have thought of that first.

Ryan is a big supporter of this cause.

If I was him I would have been embarrassed.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 2/13/2014, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2014, 10:15 am

So, is this another event when Ry Ry used his money and connections to get his favorite toy a spot in the lineup? Ry Ry is very good at taking care of his little toy.

Backlot is just speaking the truth. Darren's expressions are horrible when he is performing.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 10:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:So, is this another event when Ry Ry used his money and connections to get his favorite toy a spot in the lineup?  Ry Ry is very good at taking care of his little toy.

Backlot is just speaking the truth.  Darren's expressions are horrible when he is performing.

Of course he is.  dryy

Darren did a mini concert.  Rolling Eyes

Adam sounded amazing on "Mad World" like always when he does that song. It should have been him to give a mini concert.

Amber was good, so was Alex.

Darren forgot the words to "Say Something".  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 11:18 am

Adam Lambert doing 'Mad World' was amazing, that voice of his. wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2014, 11:29 am

That was the song that really set him apart on American Idol. If you've never heard it sung there, you missed something really special. I thought he was amazing from the moment I first saw him in the audition rounds, but this performance was just... wow. wub

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 11:39 am

Yea I always thought "Mad World" was what really first set him apart in AI.

Btw, Amber as always killed it . Another singer with a sick live voice.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2014, 12:49 pm

I am so excited for this Kurt/Elliot interaction. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up because it's Glee we're talking about. But I can't help it.... uhuhu 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 1:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I am so excited for this Kurt/Elliot interaction. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up because it's Glee we're talking about. But I can't help it.... uhuhu 

That is the only thing I am excited about.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2014, 1:12 pm

His performance of Mad World was good, but I'll admit I prefer the more understated version of Gary Jules, but that's mostly because it is so heavily linked in my head to Donnie Darko.

I only knew his cover of Whole Lotta Love, which required balls to do, because Plant was helluva charismatic and powerful singer.

But as I said, I do recognize he has great vocals, far superior to the bland/generic of an otherwise overrated Glee singer.

I also would love for Glee to introduce a girl (even only in one ep) that would have another kind of voice than the one we have. Lea and Amber have killer voices, and I do think Naya has pipes (I love her in Bad Romance), but I wish Glee would show girls with voices like the ones of PJ Harvey, Skin from Skunk Anansie, Björk, Sarah Bettens of K's choice or even Janis Joplin. Well, I'd love to hear girls doing rock, just to change from BW, pop and R&B.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2014, 1:26 pm

I think the closest "rocker" girl voice that Glee has is Santana.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 1:32 pm

The Glee writers don't really care about introducing a rock girl, they are penis obsessed.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2014, 1:38 pm

Buenos wrote:The Glee writers don't really care about introducing a rock girl, they are penis obsessed.

True, plus I doubt the bands/singers I named would interest Murphy as far as cash goes. Better to do an nth Gaga/Perry song.

You know, back in S1, even if BW and pop were the most featured, we still had other styles thrown in. We had The Doors, Van Halen, Salt & Pepper, Beck, Credence Clearwater... Ah, the old times, when glee was good...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2014, 1:53 pm

I want Pamela Lansbury to sing some rock songs.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/13/2014, 2:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I think the closest "rocker" girl voice that Glee has is Santana.

Kinda, yeah, but I'd love to hear one with a deep/husky/raspy voice. Naya is still too "neat", if you know what I mean. But I should rejoice: if they decided to cover it, they'd ruin it, or smooth it so much it'd lose its edge/rawness (e.g. "Creep"), so, I'm lucky I guess.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 7:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:From the Backlot article posted in the appreciation thread:

Adam performed onstage during the Family Equality Council’s annual Los Angeles awards dinner at The Globe Theatre in Universal City, California. Here’s a gallery of the red carpet, with Adam and his mom, and Ryan Murphy, plus the performance. You can also see Darren Criss, who brought his orgasm face in full force.
x
OMG, did the Backlot just shade Darren's singing faces? The BacklotShocked

These were the pictures of Darren they posted with that article:

Spoiler:

Am I reading this wrong? Because if Backlot of all places is shading Darren..... in the same article they show Chris sexy and all in leather..... times are a changin'.  Laughing

Wow.... I never saw those awful pics, maybe the Backlot is sick of butt kissing for Darren :P Those faces are nothing I want to see while I'm being intimate with someone, it is a real turn off vomit2 

Some more Media for Chris, and Adam and Chris together is so awesome! I love their dynamics, pretty soon hopefully we can get some more Colfbert! I love their friendship  hapitgh 

I want to see both or their new duets already! I swear Glee likes to give us crappy spoilers and save them inportant ones so we can tune in on their show  suure  But nope! Tumblr will have their performances online 5 minutes after it airs ;)I can not wait to see the performance of a thing called love! And I am very anxious for their new one too, I woder what theyd be doing in all that leather and Glam  wub
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 7:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I want Pamela Lansbury to sing some rock songs.

I would love to see them attempt some Of Monsters and Men and Lana Del Rey songs, like I want that gritty Indi-ish vibe, new rock and old rock, like yes gimme all of it!  uhuhu Imagine the band singing this song, I would love to hear Kurt and someone (I do not know who else voice would fit, but I think Rachel's voice wont be soft enough  unsure ) sing lead for this  Razz 

And I want My Kurtana duet! I want Kurt and Santana to sing this at like a bar or in the New York streets, I think it would be smoking hot!  fanny2  I do not know the plot for them singing it, but I want it dark and gritty and sexy  banzai 

I waant this scene so bad! Please gimme hot and sexy Kurtana, please..... crycry
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/13/2014, 8:13 pm

Has Glee done 'Under Pressure'? It would be perfect for Kurt and Elliot...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 8:15 pm

bayth wrote:Has Glee done 'Under Pressure'?  It would be perfect for Kurt and Elliot...

Not sure, but agree it would be prefect for Kurt and Elliot.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2014, 8:17 pm

Gosh, I always wanted 'Under Pressure' for Furt.  :( 

But Starkurt would be nice too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 9:31 pm

NGL,

Puck always seemed like a straight guy who might experiment with Kurt.  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 9:32 pm

Buenos wrote:NGL,

Puck always seemed like a straight guy who might experiment with Kurt.   phr34r 

If it frees Kurt from Blaine I am all for it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/13/2014, 9:37 pm

Buenos wrote:NGL,

Puck always seemed like a straight guy who might experiment with Kurt.   phr34r 

LOL. I could picture Puck reasoning that he was "bad ass" enough or "sex shark" enough to get with a guy and still be considered cool.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 9:37 pm

I just thought Puck was a nonjudgmental guy at heart. coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 32 Empty Music!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 9:51 pm

I am listening to Green Day and now I want Kurt to sing Boulevard Of Broken Dreams  suspectt He definitely need an angsty song! Idk, I just want a power house song from Kurt, the last time I got to hear him really sing out his frustrations sort of was on Diva, and now that he is doing more Rock numbers, why not have him do that song?  rooots 
Leaves the song here so you guys can think about Kurt singing this  tongue2 Also imagine him being really punk rock, or Glam rock and it would be perfect!  wub 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 9:56 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I am listening to Green Day and now I want Kurt to sing Boulevard Of Broken Dreams  suspectt He definitely need an angsty song! Idk, I just want a power house song from Kurt, the last time I got to hear him really sing out his frustrations sort of was on Diva, and now that he is doing more Rock numbers, why not have him do that song?  rooots 
Leaves the song here so you guys can think about Kurt singing this  tongue2 Also imagine him being really punk rock, or Glam rock and it would be perfect!  wub 

I would love him to sing this. It is one of my favourite songs of theirs.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next