Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  brisallie 2/19/2014, 11:25 pm

@ChrisColfersLightning, I know this is hard and requires an strong will, but probably is better to stop watching Ryan Murphy series. By other side, I shouldn't tell you this when I'm currently watching AHS Coven (I wanna give it a try), but I was told this is the least favorite season of everyone; so I guess Ryan is already getting tired of this series and who knows, it might have the same destiny that Glee: going downhill.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 12:15 am

i have a bad habit of writing endless paragraph too. will remember that tip. thanx ladies!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2014, 6:58 am

Thank you, @ChrisColfersLightning, I can read your post without having to grab my glasses now.  Razz 

When Glee started I didn't know it was made/produced by the same man who turned Nip/Tuck into a trainwreck or else I wouldn't even have given it a try. The first 2seasons of Nip/Tuck were great, but after that it just was awful.
Ryan's movie with Julia Roberts (forgot the name and too lazy to look it up) was garbage imo. And I watched the first 2 episodes of 'The New Normal' but I thought it was boring, stereotyping and I already could see where it would be going off the tracks soon.

So no more Ryan Murphy's shows or movies for me.  Mad

And I also think that if you hate something or someone so much it's best to take a step back and concentrate a bit more on other, better things, like Chris Colfer's smile.  neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2014, 1:41 pm

Does Tina have a mental problem? I hate her more than I hated Skank!Ouinn. What a trainwreck. Being a bitch to everyone, crushing on a gay guy and vaporaping him and being *insulted* when he doesn't love you back, being a bitch to Kurt for no reason even though he was the wronged party, and now
Spoiler:
?! Is she fucking insane?? Good grief. Way to take one of my favorite characters once upon a time and ruin her beyond repair.

I know why, though. They are cutting Jenna loose and they want to make sure that as little people as possible will miss Tina. They want to have the general audience sigh in relief and go "Good riddance." I feel bad for Jenna. Such a sweet, talented girl. What did she do to piss the writers off? Oh well. She deserves better and hopefully will get it with her run in Glee over.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/20/2014, 2:30 pm

How public humiliating for Jenna to be the only dumped Senior/older actor for NY. To bring back Amber pours salt in the wound since they obviously still needed another female character, ouch. At least they didn't move Becca over, which TBH I wouldn't mind.

Indeed Jenna chose Glee but "Glee did not choose her".  Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/20/2014, 4:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Thank you, @ChrisColfersLightning, I can read your post without having to grab my glasses now.  Razz 

When Glee started I didn't know it was made/produced by the same man who turned Nip/Tuck into a trainwreck or else I wouldn't even have given it a try. The first 2seasons of Nip/Tuck were great, but after that it just was awful.
Ryan's movie with Julia Roberts (forgot the name and too lazy to look it up) was garbage imo. And I watched the first 2 episodes of 'The New Normal' but I thought it was boring, stereotyping and I already could see where it would be going off the tracks soon.

So no more Ryan Murphy's shows or movies for me.  Mad

And I also think that if you hate something or someone so much it's best to take a step back and concentrate a bit more on other, better things, like Chris Colfer's smile.  neutre

No problem love!  Smile Glad to know my typing is not driving anyone nuts lol
I started watched Nip Tuck at a young age ( like super young, pre teen times, when I would have been in trouble if my mom knew heh) It was already on the last seasons, so I watched a whole marathon one weekend and since then I loved the show and hated it when it started getting really sloppy and the plot and characters started to make no sense and I had to stop watching the train wreck.

I did not know that Nip Tuck and Glee was both made by Ryan until Glee season 2 and yeah, Ryan shows always start off good then turns into shit when he gets a new show baby to focus on. Nip Tuck was shit when Ryan was focused on Glee, then Glee was shit when focus turned to AHS, as for The new normal getting cancelled was not a shock, it was fan service to Klainers about future boring stereotyped Klaine and nobody got time for that!

Now it looks like Ryan has a new project so AHS (coven) had it's worse season ever that was plain fan service half way through with the whole shipping situation, and for the first time the plot was easy to unravel and the type of show AHS is, no one should easily make out the plot because what is the point of watching a small series when you already can predict every move?

I know I should stay away from Murphy projects  dryy He burned me too many times! I caved around Christmas and watched AH on Netflix even though I swore off watching it so I would not be frustrated by Trolphy again, and look what happened! I feel into the trap  No 

The thing is Ryan has good Idea for tv shows, but it is hard for him to stay interested in them long enough, also his ignorance on woman and relationships and stereotyping is just awful, that or the writers he hires are messing up in that department, either way I need to avoid anything he creates in the future so I wont suffer in this Murphy hatred any more lol

Chris, oh Chris! The reason why I even give one rats ass about Glee! Someone pointed out on one of the threads that Glee might be the last show for a while that allows me to see Chris sing and act, that is why I will buy his songs (Minus Klaine) on itunes :)But the whole crappy plot lines with Klaine and giving Glee ratings is something I wont do or support  Rolling Eyes

I love Chris, but no matter what some Klainers tell me, I can still support Kurt and Chris without watching or liking Klaine or Klaine scenes and songs, I hate that relationship and Blaine enough to not support one inch of it because Kurt is not the same Kurt when he is around Blaine and it drives me crazy and makes me frustrated so I try to avoid watching Klaine scenes (Tumblr will break down shitty Blaine behaviour so I don;t have to personally watch it.)

In my opinion I think that Chris find Klaine frustrating and boring for Kurt character, (Plus he is Against the Marriage so hells yeah!)  and that he may want more for Kurt, as a fan and my personal views, it seems like he does not care much for Klaine and he have not supported it in over a year, so since I hate  Klaine and Blaine already, I will take that as me and my idol being against that toxic marriage and couple wub  banzai 

MY opinion, not Chris or anyone else
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/20/2014, 4:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Does Tina have a mental problem? I hate her more than I hated Skank!Ouinn. What a trainwreck. Being a bitch to everyone, crushing on a gay guy and vaporaping him and being *insulted* when he doesn't love you back, being a bitch to Kurt for no reason even though he was the wronged party, and now
Spoiler:
?! Is she fucking insane?? Good grief. Way to take one of my favorite characters once upon a time and ruin her beyond repair.

I know why, though. They are cutting Jenna loose and they want to make sure that as little people as possible will miss Tina. They want to have the general audience sigh in relief and go "Good riddance." I feel bad for Jenna. Such a sweet, talented girl. What did she do to piss the writers off? Oh well. She deserves better and hopefully will get it with her run in Glee over.

This is really shitty! Glee did not have to ruin her character like this! I feel so bad for her because in season 3 they promised Tina that senior year would be her year! It was her year alright, her year to be ruined beyond repair and her year to be the #1 Blaine stan and Cheerleader on Blee while being so unlikable that they even uses Blaine to talk about her bad ways even though Tina was never like that before the writers turned her into this horrible character who was a huge bitch and literally worships Blaine

That creepy moment she talked about his butt, when she constantly defended him, when she was rude and mean to Kurt for no reason even though he has done nothing but be a friend to her and Blaine cheated on HIM, by the way do ANYONE know Blaine cheated on Kurt? I bet if people knew the story then they would- Oh wait, it is Glee, no one would care since everyone cheats, no matter if Blaine was the worse cheater in Glee history! I hate this show  Mad

Jenna do not deserve the mistreatment Glee gave her and her character, she stuck around even though they completely humiliated her character and made her the shows joke and punching bag. Glee better write her a fat check when she goes, and If not I fully support her doing an interview about how shitty Glee has treated her and other cast mates. ( Sorry, I just really want to hear the cast of Glee talk about how awful their character and them personally was treated by Glee, sorry for my negative moment!)

I also personally stopped liking Tina since season 4, but I know why her character was turned into this monster and it is all Blee's fault! As for Amber coming back, I see no new change, they might even want to stir up the old Rachel and Mercedes rivalry again and this time have them fight over Glee's personal everyone's boyfriend and stud Sam Evans  Rolling Eyes 
I am glad to hear all these spoilers, this way I know not to watch it :P I can not wait to read what everyone has to say when it is over, starkurt scenes will be on tumblr hopefully the same night! And starkurt music vid will be on youtube the next day, so I am good  sifflou
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2014, 8:03 pm

Methinks the chance that it's Jenna who will write the 'Glee Tell-All' BTS book has become a lot bigger after the way RIB treated Tina last and this season.  suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2014, 9:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Methinks the chance that it's Jenna who will write the 'Glee Tell-All' BTS book has become a lot bigger after the way RIB treated Tina last and this season.  suspectt

I'm still putting my money on Blarren to put out the tell all book.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2014, 9:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Methinks the chance that it's Jenna who will write the 'Glee Tell-All' BTS book has become a lot bigger after the way RIB treated Tina last and this season.  suspectt

I'm still putting my money on Blarren to put out the tell all book.

You may be right, I for one won't be reading it if he does.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 40 Empty Need to Rant a bit!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/20/2014, 9:43 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/20/2014, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding spoiler tags)
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 9:51 pm

nobody will write a tell-all book unless they never want to work in this industry again.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2014, 9:52 pm

fantastica wrote:nobody will write a tell-all book unless they never want to work in this industry again.

They'll be writing it because they can't get a job, and are trying to get some quick cash Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2014, 9:54 pm

Just a friendly reminder to everyone, and an FYI to our new members to use spoiler tags when talking about spoilerishy stuff on threads other than the spoiler thread. I've had to add in some spoiler tags on posts here and there, and not that I mind doing that, but we may have people who don't want to see spoilers viewing this thread. Smile

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=562
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40