Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  fantastica 11/27/2013, 6:48 pm

this thing won't end until the fat lady sings. i bet we will know when it actually happens. meanwhile, watch this thing swing back and forth like it was in the last couple of weeks.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 6:49 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Noone here denies that presenting can't be as honorable as singing, but truth is that a performer at Trevor gets a lot more minutes to present himself, whereas a presenter only presents others (and just imagine the irony of Chris having to present his singing cast mates).
Chris has presented in the past for Trevor Live, and in relation to that Darren has sung a lot, really: a lot. Why not shake things up a bit, especially when you can have the premier of a celebrity singing for the first time solo in public?
My speculation:  Chris has had ample opportunities to "present himself" as a singer in events.  Him and his team aren't stupid.    I would imagine this isn't the first time nor the last time the opportunity for Chris to sing may have popped up.  (Mind you I said opportunity)  I'm going out on a limb here:  I'm going to speculate/predict that Chris will not sing live in any event for the next 12 months despite having the opportunity to present himself.
When has Chris had the opportunity to sing at events?
Naya gets offers. Darren gets offers.  Mark gets offers. Chord gets offers.  Lea gets offers. Amber gets offers. Kevin gets offers.  Alex gets offers.  
They've all at some point taken some, as in singing live at some event, outside of Glee, paid or otherwise.

You think Chris in 5 years has had zero  opportunities to sing at events outside of Glee?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 7:02 pm

Buenos wrote:Naya gets offers. Darren gets offers.  Mark gets offers. Chord gets offers.  Lea gets offers. Amber gets offers. Kevin gets offers.  Alex gets offers.  
They've all at some point  taken some, as in singing live at some event, outside of Glee, paid or otherwise.

You think Chris in 5 years has had zero  opportunities to sing at events outside of Glee?
TBH, I think that TPTB at Fox are partly responsible for this.
They clearly for a long while had the policy of pushing Lea, Darren, Amber and Naya to the foreground as Glee singers, while Chris was used as their gay posterboy who won a Golden Globe.

I think it's safe to say that Fox needs to approve gigs of their cast outside of Glee. So what if they approved those gigs for the others but not for Chris?
What if everytime a charity or award show organisation asked Fox/Glee to send some of their cast members to sing, and TPTB systematically only sent the above chosen singers over and over again, while sending Chris to the events that required eloquent speech and witty ad lib conversation skills?

Another aspect is that the actors you mentioned all are primarily known for being singers, not actors, as that's where they came from before Glee. While Chris is primarily known to be an actor who can also sing.

Just speculation of course, but so is your idea of Chris never wanting to sing live in public.....like in never again, when the last time he said that was quite a while ago and many things changed since then, including Chris saying that he's working to overcome that fear.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/27/2013, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/27/2013, 7:04 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Noone here denies that presenting can't be as honorable as singing, but truth is that a performer at Trevor gets a lot more minutes to present himself, whereas a presenter only presents others (and just imagine the irony of Chris having to present his singing cast mates).
Chris has presented in the past for Trevor Live, and in relation to that Darren has sung a lot, really: a lot. Why not shake things up a bit, especially when you can have the premier of a celebrity singing for the first time solo in public?
My speculation:  Chris has had ample opportunities to "present himself" as a singer in events.  Him and his team aren't stupid.    I would imagine this isn't the first time nor the last time the opportunity for Chris to sing may have popped up.  (Mind you I said opportunity)  I'm going out on a limb here:  I'm going to speculate/predict that Chris will not sing live in any event for the next 12 months despite having the opportunity to present himself.
When has Chris had the opportunity to sing at events?
Naya gets offers. Darren gets offers.  Mark gets offers. Chord gets offers.  Lea gets offers. Amber gets offers. Kevin gets offers.  Alex gets offers.  
They've all at some point  taken some, as in singing live at some event, outside of Glee, paid or otherwise.

I was asking for examples of when he's performed/sung at events outside of Glee, not saying I think he had zero opportunities.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 7:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:Naya gets offers. Darren gets offers.  Mark gets offers. Chord gets offers.  Lea gets offers. Amber gets offers. Kevin gets offers.  Alex gets offers.  

TBH, I think that TPTB at Fox are partly responsible for this.
They clearly for a long while had the policy of pushing Lea, Darren, Amber and Naya to the foreground as Glee singers, while Chris was used as their gay posterboy who won a Golden Globe.

I think it's safe to say that Fox needs to approve gigs of their cast outside of Glee. So what if they approved those gigs for the others but not for Chris?
What if everytime a charity or award show organisation asked Fox/Glee to send some of their cast members to sing, and TPTB systematically only sent the above chosen singers over and over again, while sending Chris to the events that required eloquent speech and witty ad lib conversation skills?

Another aspect is that the actors you mentioned all are primarily known for being singers, not actors, as that's where they came from before Glee. While Chris is primarily known to be an actor who can also sing.

Just speculation of course, but so is your idea of Chris never wanting to sing live in public.....like in never again, when the last time he said that was quite a while ago and many things changed since then, including Chris saying that he's working to overcome that fear.
So in your round about way you are saying that Chris has had ZERO opportunities to sing live at some event.    He has received NO offers in these 4 years.  
Fair enough.

As to your  underlined statement: I had written :  
I'm going to speculate/predict that Chris will not sing live in any event for the next 12 months despite having the opportunity to present himself.
 How that gets translated to Chris will not sing LIVE 'like in never again'... Shocked He's not Betty White yet, he's 23 for goodness sake.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/27/2013, 7:11 pm

all the guys/gals who got "offers" are actually pursuing a singing career. so their teams would look for any opportunities for them to perform in events, like other recording artists do. It's part of the promotion for the artists. Chris doesn't want to be a recording artist but he never ruled out performing on stage (as in musicals, etc.). Just because he doesn't usually seek these kind of event-singing opportunities before doesn't mean that he has no desire to perform on stage, in some suitable events if he thinks the event is important enough. Remember he and some glee cast performed in the opening of the Emmy back a few years ago? Yup!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 7:13 pm

fantastica wrote:all the guys/gals who got "offers" are actually pursuing a singing career. so their teams would look for any opportunities for them to perform in events, like other recording artists do. It's part of the promotion for the artists. Chris doesn't want to be a recording artist but he never ruled out performing on stage (as in musicals, etc.). Just because he doesn't usually seek these kind of event-singing opportunities before doesn't mean that he has no desire to perform on stage, in some suitable events if he thinks the event is important enough. Remember he and some glee cast performed in the opening of the Emmy back a few years ago? Yup!
I don't disagree with this, but the premise  is being presented that Chris receives NO offers.    Zero. Nada. Zippo.  He has gotten no opportunities.

Once again, we are all speculating, but I find it hard to believe that Chris on a show where he sings has gotten zero opportunities/offers to sing live outside of any Glee event.

Chris has said on the record he does not enjoy singing live as himself.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/27/2013, 7:15 pm

do we know they are one way offers from the show runners of the events or they are actually the results of negotiations between both sides? the later seem more plausible to me.

besides, what if he did receive offers but turned them down because he wasn't interested in particular events? If the venue is more or less to promote music, then I can see him not being interested in performing.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 7:20 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I was asking for examples of when he's performed at events outside of Glee, not saying I think he had zero opportunities.
Not that many besides Trevor Live actually, as he's not a big enough fish in the water to be offered to sing at e.g. the Emmy's, the Golden Globes, the PCA's and such big shows. And Chris usually only attends the bigger, more prestigious shows, unlike others who will sing and walk the red carpet at the opening of an envelope. (hee) fanny2

But..... Chris sang with the original 6 at the World Series in 2009; he sang with Lea, Jane, Amber and Cory at the Emmy opening in 2010; he sang live at the White House with the rest of the gang (2010); he sang live at that Glee sing-along under the stars event (2011). And if he didn't have to film at the time he also would have sang at the X-Factor UK in 2010.
Granted: all of this was with his Glee cast mates, but they were live events and he didn't shy away from performing then.

And imo it's no coincidence that the Glee cast used to perform live together a lot only up till 2011, and not in later years, as that was when Glee went overboard with promoting the 4 main singers in season 3: Lea, Naya, Amber and Darren.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 7:25 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I was asking for examples of when he's performed at events outside of Glee, not saying I think he had zero opportunities.
Not that many besides Trevor Live actually, as he's not a big enough fish in the water to be offered to sing at e.g. the Emmy's, the Golden Globes, the PCA's and such big shows. And Chris usually only attends the bigger, more prestigious shows, unlike others who will sing and walk the red carpet at the opening of an envelope. (hee) fanny2

But..... Chris sang with the original 6 at the World Series in 2009; he sang with Lea, Jane, Amber and Cory at the Emmy opening in 2010; he sang live at the White House with the rest of the gang (2010); he sang live at that Glee sing-along under the stars event (2011). And if he didn't have to film at the time he also would have sang at the X-Factor UK in 2010.
Granted: all of this was with his Glee cast mates, but they were live events and he didn't shy away from performing then.

And imo it's no coincidence that the Glee cast used to perform live together a lot only up till 2011, and not in later years, as that was when Glee went overboard with promoting the 4 main singers in season 3: Lea, Naya, Amber, Mark and Darren.
That did not answer Ann's original question.

The answer is :   ZERO.  Those events you mentioned  were all Glee related, signing as part of the Glee cast.   Besides,  Chris sang on both Glee tours in 2010 and 2011 it's obvious has sang "live".

Chord, Amber, Kevin, Naya, Darren, Lea, Alex, Jenna, Jane and Matt  among others have all sang live in some non Glee related events in the past 5 years.  Chris has not.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 7:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/27/2013, 7:26 pm

^ Thank you. That's what I was looking for.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/27/2013, 7:29 pm

He was talking about shows, not performances, but he did say in the HuffPost Live thing that he got asked all the time but didn't have time.

I think, whatever the truth, this has been poorly handled.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 7:30 pm

Georgette888 wrote:He was talking about shows, not performances, but he did say in the HuffPost Live thing that he got asked all the time but didn't have time.

I think, whatever the truth, this has been poorly handled.
It is a PR disaster.

I wanted to add that I think of the original cast, the ones until now who I think have never sang live outside of a Glee related event, on their own are Chris, Harry and Dianna. I stand corrected if anyone has evidence to the contrary.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 7:32 pm

Buenos wrote:So in your round about way you are saying that Chris has had ZERO opportunities to sing live at some event.    He has received NO offers in these 4 years.  
Fair enough.

I'm going to speculate/predict that Chris will not sing live in any event for the next 12 months despite having the opportunity to present himself.
 How that gets translated to Chris will not sing LIVE 'like in never again'... Shocked   He's not Betty White yet, he's 23 for goodness sake.
I was responding to you having the strong opinion that at this moment Chris still does not want to sing live, which is a rigid idea, suggesting a continuous state of mind, when the last time Chris said he didn't like singing in public was quite a while ago and he even went on record recently as wanting to work on overcoming the fear of performing live.

So things already have changed.

Buenos wrote:I don't disagree with this, but the premise  is being presented that Chris receives NO offers.    Zero. Nada. Zippo.  He has gotten no opportunities.

Once again, we are all speculating, but I find it hard to believe that Chris on a show where he sings has gotten zero opportunities/offers to sing live outside of any Glee event.

And here you are doing it again.
Chris has also said on record that he wanted to keep his personal life private and didn't want to mention his boyfriend's name. And look what happened since?

fantastica wrote:besides, what if he did receive offers but turned them down because he wasn't interested in particular events? If the venue is more or less to promote music, then I can see him not being interested in performing.
This. banzai 

Chris doesn't crave for attention like some of his cast members do. And when he promotes himself it's more for his acting and writing, not singing related, as he has no interest in making an album yet. 
He's got his other interests to give his time to, and dare I say? even other social circles, like the Elton John Oscar Party and Prop 8.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 7:37 pm

Buenos wrote:That did not answer Ann's original question.

The answer is :   ZERO.  Those events you mentioned  were all Glee related, signing as part of the Glee cast.   Besides,  Chris sang on both Glee tours in 2010 and 2011 it's obvious has sang "live".

Chord, Amber, Kevin, Naya, Darren, Lea, Alex, Jenna, Jane  and Matt  among others have all sang live in some non Glee related events in the past 5 years.  Chris has not.
True, I didn't read the question right: those were all Glee related.

But again: Chris doesn't present himself primarily as a singer, while the others you've mentioned all do, except maybe for Jane.

And as Georgette888 said: he got offers from Broadway and such, which he couldn't do because Glee's schedule didn't let him while Darren got a few episodes off.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 7:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:So in your round about way you are saying that Chris has had ZERO opportunities to sing live at some event.    He has received NO offers in these 4 years.  
Fair enough.

How that gets translated to Chris will not sing LIVE 'like in never again'... Shocked   He's not Betty White yet, he's 23 for goodness sake.
I was responding to you having the strong opinion that at this moment Chris still does not want to sing live, which is a rigid idea, suggesting a continuous state of mind, when the last time Chris said he didn't like singing in public was quite a while ago and he even went on record recently as wanting to work on overcoming the fear of performing live.

So things already have changed.
I said Chris is on the record of saying he does  not liking singing live.   How does that get translated to he will never ever want to sing live?  If he sings live in the future, great, I want him to.   Performers say things, until they DO things, we don't  know for sure do we?    

I don't think it's "rigid" to observe what's he's said on the record and note he hasn't sang live outside of anything  Glee-related  in FIVE years and yet somehow I'm setting something in stone?
If he doesn't sing for the NEXT five years or sings tommorrow, that will be the evidence we have, won't it?  That he's changed or not.  I'm good either way as long as Chris does what he wants.  (Well not really I want him to sing live)

Tell you what, if Chris DOES sing live in some non Glee related event (I'm hoping he gets a Saturday Day Night Live hosting gig,...Smile  we will both be happy.

Buenos wrote:I don't disagree with this, but the premise  is being presented that Chris receives NO offers.    Zero. Nada. Zippo.  He has gotten no opportunities.

And here you are doing it again.
Chris has also said on record that he wanted to keep his personal life private and didn't want to mention his boyfriend's name. And look what happened since?
Funny how you evaded answering the premise that Chris receives ZERO offers.

Per his boyfriend quote  Chris did something about it to show that had changed.   The day Chris sings live on some event you can gladly point that out as evidence he's overcome his hesitancy to sing "live".
Besides, I think the issue is whether he will do it, not whether he enjoys doing it or not.  Many performers/singers  get bad stage fright and battle it their whole careers, (Carly Simon admitted she has struggled with this for decades)  so if even seasoned pros find it nerve wracking I can see how it would be daunting for Chris. Until he actually sings live as himself , I think it's fair to speculate that it's something he doesn't feel strongly enough to overcome his fears/nerves about yet.

I do think he will probably get a role in a Broadway musical, though not in the next 12 months.  And I specifically mentioned 12 months because I anticipate he will be busy with Glee, with his LOS books and possibly the Biopic movie role I hope he will start filming.   If I had said for the next five years, then yea, I would have an ax to grind that Chris will never ever sing live again.neutre 

fantastica wrote:besides, what if he did receive offers but turned them down because he wasn't interested in particular events? If the venue is more or less to promote music, then I can see him not being interested in performing.
This. banzai

Ok, so you are contradicting yourself and saying that Chris could have received offers.  Shocked 

Chris doesn't crave for attention like some of his cast members do. And when he promotes himself it's more for his acting and writing, not singing related, as he has no interest in making an album yet. 
He's got his other interests to give his time to, and dare I say? even other social circles, like the Elton John Oscar Party and Prop 8.
Sorry but i strongly disagree with this.   Actors crave attention.  Singers crave attention. Comedians/entertainers in some shape or form crave attention.  I don't think Chris is any different, and I strongly disagree that someone like Amber who performs live far more than Chris is simply because she craves more attention.  Shocked[/quote][/quote]
Besides, your contradicting yourself again. If Chris doesn't want to sing live because he has zero interest in a singing career or had no album to promote, how are those reasons any more valid, compelling, better or worse, than that he prefers not to sing live? For whatever reasons he has chosen not to sing live. Anything outside of that is the rest of us splitting hairs. Smile 

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 8:19 pm

Well, folks, if Adam Shankman is being truthful in response to a tweet I sent to him, Chris asked to be taken off the list of performers:

Because he asked to be... But we shall see... RT @ColferFanForum: @Sukijpn @adammshankman Adam said Chris will have a significant part in the evening, but I don't get why they took him off as a performer
ETA: And he later responded to someone else:

He is doing something very big of our mutual choosing, but I'm not going to ruin any surprises for the sake of very very ignorant haters. That's all on this subject. RT @suebrody1: @adammshankman @ColferFanForum @Sukijpn @onthaedge487 But why would Chris not WANT to sing in honor of Jane? That makes no sense.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 8:25 pm

Buenos wrote:I said Chris is on the record of saying he does  not liking singing live.   How does that get translated to he will never ever want to sing live?  If he sings live in the future, great, I want him to.   Performers say things, until they DO things, we don't  know for sure do we?    

I don't think it's "rigid" to observe what's he's said on the record and note he hasn't sang live outside of anything  Glee-related  in FIVE years and yet somehow I'm setting something in stone?
If he doesn't sing for the NEXT five years or sings tommorrow, that will be the evidence we have, won't it?  That he's changed or not.  I'm good either way as long as Chris does what he wants.  (Well not really I want him to sing live)

Tell you what, if Chris DOES sing live in some non Glee related event (I'm hoping he gets a Saturday Day Night Live hosting gig,...Smile  we will both be happy.
But he has already DONE things, by offering to perform at Trevor Live, probably even twice.
But since you don't believe he did, I think we'll never agree on this.

Buenos wrote:Funny how you evaded answering the premise that Chris receives ZERO offers.
But I didn't.
I already answered that question in other posts, when I said that the other Glee cast members primarily present themselves as singers, when Chris doesn't.
We don't know if he never got offers from award shows and such (although we know he got offers from Broadway), but we also don't know which offers he might have gotten and why they were either politely refused by him, or if he was not able to do those offers due to his Glee commitments

And it could also be that TPTB at Glee/Fox meddled in who of the cast gets permission to present themselves regularly as a singer and who not. As I said before: they heavily promote some cast members as singers, and not others.
In that regard it's no coincidence imo that Kurt got less and less to sing in the last 2 1/2 seasons, and I'm sure you don't want to counter that fact with the argument that the reason he sings less on Glee is because Chris himself requested to sing less on the show because he's not comfortable as a singer? And yet, that's what a lot of people are saying. If it isn't true about Glee, why would it be true about Trevor Live?
It's true that on Glee Chris can hide behind the character of Kurt, but it's a common trick that a lot of performers hide behind their public persona all the time when singing live (like e.g. Freddy Mercury did).

And another aspect already mentioned: maybe Chris was never interested at singing at some other events, as they were not events he wanted to sing at?
Trevor Live might be the low profile, easy accessible event he picked to try out singing live, as he knows it's not as big as e.g. the Emmy's and the audience knows and loves him there.

Ok, so you are contradicting yourself and saying that Chris could have received offers.  Shocked 
I never said Chris never got any offers to sing, only that he probably got less than his cast mates who present themselves as singers first.

Sorry but i strongly disagree with this.   Actors crave attention.  Singers crave attention. Comedians/entertainers in some shape or form crave attention.  I don't think Chris is any different, and I strongly disagree that someone like Amber who performs live far more than Chris is simply because she craves more attention.  Shocked
Sure Chris goes to events to promote himself and to network, just like any other actor. But he chooses the events he goes to very carefully and sparingly, unlike some others ( Rolling Eyes  ).
He also skips the red carpet a lot, and in my speculation that's because he'd rather put his energy into networking with his peers at such events than posing too long for the media. Chris works on the attention of the media sites by giving interviews instead of attending every red carpet event. But maybe that's because he actually gets asked to do interviews, and therefore doesn't need to get a red carpet mug shot in every gossip magzine in order to stay relevant in the public eye.

For him the motto seems to be that quality is more important than quantity. And because he's not at so many events as others every time he is there he gets noticed.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 8:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, folks, if Adam Shankman is being truthful in response to a tweet I sent to him, Chris asked to be taken off the list of performers:

Because he asked to be... But we shall see... RT @ColferFanForum: @Sukijpn @adammshankman Adam said Chris will have a significant part in the evening, but I don't get why they took him off as a performer
ETA:  And he later responded to someone else:

He is doing something very big of our mutual choosing, but I'm not going to ruin any surprises for the sake of very very ignorant haters. That's all on this subject. RT @suebrody1: @adammshankman @ColferFanForum @Sukijpn @onthaedge487 But why would Chris not WANT to sing in honor of Jane? That makes no sense.
Hmmmm, still sounds evasive to me. Too much happened here for it to not keep smelling fishy.

Regradless of what really happened: Trevor made a stinking mess of it themselves with their premature and ever-chnging lists.
If they indeed put Chris on the performers list when he didn't offer to perform (which I still don't believe, btw) that's still a big PR foul on their part.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 8:30 pm

Something else to snark about:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 13 Tumblr_mwxt8fJ4Fm1sil5dno1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 8:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:But he has already DONE things, by offering to perform at Trevor Live, probably even twice.
But since you don't believe he did, I think we'll never agree on this.
Yes because Tumblr is so reliable.  Shocked 

Funny how you are now saying "perform" and not "sing" again.

Suggestion: if you mean "sing" just say "sing".

And no, I haven't read anywhere where Chris wrote/stated that he offered to sing live at Trevor Alive.

In fact has Chris Colfer and his camp said/posted/announced  anything about Trevor Live?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 8:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, folks, if Adam Shankman is being truthful in response to a tweet I sent to him, Chris asked to be taken off the list of performers:

ETA:  And he later responded to someone else:

Certainly doesn't look to me that Chris was deliberately snubbed.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/27/2013, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 8:37 pm

^Oh gosh, splitting hairs again on word games. Rolling Eyes 
Yes, I meant "sing" not "perform", although I've already said that they mean the same thing on Trevor Live.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/27/2013, 8:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Oh gosh, splitting hairs again on word games. Rolling Eyes 
Yes, I meant "sing" not "perform", although I've already said that they mean the same thing on Trevor Live.
Considering the early comments on this forum when Chris was first announced and how some speculated he might come out in an acting or comedy sketch, (myself included) no I don't think it's splitting hairs. Wink 

Just to clarify, I enjoy diverse opinions to discuss so it's all good.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 8:46 pm

I think this discussion is getting into a "beating the dead horse" stage.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next