Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  ColferInspired 1/29/2014, 11:33 pm

fantastica wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Tumblr_n04bkpAUQE1qhvuz6o1_400

ptdr

that's too good to be true (of course i know it's true). just wish it applies to his never-ending singing streaks on glee.

I knew nothing about it when it popped up, which goes for many others that are vocal about disliking Blaine on tumblr.

This just popped up out of nowhere it seems.

Such a nice and unexpected surprise.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  TimF 1/30/2014, 12:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Tumblr_n04bkpAUQE1qhvuz6o1_400

ptdr

that's too good to be true (of course i know it's true). just wish it applies to his never-ending singing streaks on glee.

I knew nothing about it when it popped up, which goes for many others that are vocal about disliking Blaine on tumblr.

I'd like to know who started it. Many people I follow on Tumblr are super Blaine haters (like myself) and we were all genuinely (and pleasantly) surprised by this.  Such a nice thing to see all over my dash.  uhuhu   I read that the klainers had something like "we love Blaine" trending that only managed to last for like 10 mins, lol.  People wouldn't feel the need to tweet things like this if RIB weren't always bending over for the Blaine finger fappers.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieRulz 1/30/2014, 12:41 am

Lol hypothetical forums.  I saw that creep say something about keeping the spoiler thread positive at all times...toss Chord off the show and see how positive he'll become.

Also I saw some ranting from that Marley Rose mod in the so-called Therapy Thread about how sad she is losing the Noobs...pretty sure she used to be a user that used to argue with me all the time...old username rhymes with Twerp Geek.
JamieRulz
JamieRulz
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/30/2014, 1:09 am

TimF wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:

ptdr

I'd like to know who started it. Many people I follow on Tumblr are super Blaine haters (like myself) and we were all genuinely (and pleasantly) surprised by this.  Such a nice thing to see all over my dash.  uhuhu   I read that the klainers had something like "we love Blaine" trending that only managed to last for like 10 mins, lol.  People wouldn't feel the need to tweet things like this if RIB weren't always bending over for the Blaine finger fappers.

So so true.

Blaine should go back to being a supporting character where he belongs.

No-one as of yet knows when it started.

But the Klainers are blaming Kurt stans for starting this when they knew nothing about it.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/30/2014, 2:46 am

I laugh at how Ryan Murphy has basically negated all the reasons why he didn't make NY the main narrative 2 years ago.

So basically we have at least 7 or 8 characters making their way in NY, several with Broadway, with guest appearances by original characters.

plus I didn't like most of the Noobs but damn , Ryan Murphy is basically saying all the critics were right and the noobs don't matter so they don't deserve even an exit send off song; that's grade A asshole even for RM.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/30/2014, 9:08 am

ColferInspired wrote:
TimF wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:

ptdr

So so true.

Blaine should go back to being a supporting character where he belongs.

No-one as of yet knows when it started.

But the Klainers are blaming Kurt stans for starting this when they knew nothing about it.  Rolling Eyes

I just scrolled back through the shut up Blaine tweets, and it looks like the brittana fans started it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/30/2014, 5:02 pm

NGL I'm relishing spoilers of old and original cast on set. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/1/2014, 9:23 pm

I find it amusing how some CrissColfer tinhatters think they know the guest list to Adam's birthday party last night.  Razz 

They are denying that Chris was there, and that he actually wasn't invited, and that Darren was there because he and Adam are BFF's. Which I have no idea what has anything to do with their CrissColfer delusions or how they are explaining the two pics we saw of him.  blinkk 

It was Adam's party and he could invite who he wants.

I am just enjoying their stupid ideas and theories.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/1/2014, 9:33 pm

^ was DC at Adam's party or not? i don't follow any tin hatters, or even straw hatters. i wear beanies in this bad weather.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 2/1/2014, 9:35 pm

http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php/topic/36696-gfas-2014-biggest-character-stan-nominations/

How much do you want to bet this whole thing is being done so someone can "officially" call himself the biggest Sam stan?  ptdr 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/1/2014, 9:37 pm

fantastica wrote:^ was DC at Adam's party or not? i don't follow any tin hatters, or even straw hatters. i wear beanies in this bad weather.  Smile 

I have no idea, if he was there or not.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/1/2014, 9:40 pm

fantastica wrote:^ was DC at Adam's party or not? i don't follow any tin hatters, or even straw hatters. i wear beanies in this bad weather.  Smile 

Well, we all know Darren likes to be in photo's where ever he goes, and I think they would have popped up by now if he was there.  fanny2

I don't follow any of them either. I just read the comments from Chiller's and Chris fans that I follow.  neutre

But is funny when these CrissColfer idiot's go crazy, it can be entertaining sometimes.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 2/1/2014, 9:40 pm

Saw a tweet from someone working the door that said he was. Don't know if accurate.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/1/2014, 9:48 pm

Porcelain wrote:http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php/topic/36696-gfas-2014-biggest-character-stan-nominations/

How much do you want to bet this whole thing is being done so someone can "officially" call himself the biggest Sam stan?  ptdr 

What a stupid and mindless poll.  Razz

I follow a small group of male Chris stans on tumblr and none of them are anything like this idiot I keep hearing about.

I don't say Kurt, because they don't watch Glee.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2014, 10:27 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Saw a tweet from someone working the door that said he was. Don't know if accurate.
The door man just admitted he made a mistake and thought Chris was Darren:

Steve Ross@ttacksEarth 30m
@ashleymusic19 @crisscolferbert my bad - I thought Darren was Chris. I saw Chris sitting against the wall with a friend just chillin.
 ptdr

I do feel for this person, because he's getting bombarded with tweets from crisscolfers and chillers alike, all because he tweeted about working at Adam Lambert's party.  Mad

In an earlier tweet he answered affirmative when being asked if "Darren Criss from Glee" was there:

kayla@crisscolferbert 14h
@ttacksEarth did you see if darren criss from glee went to his party?

Steve Ross@ttacksEarth 13h
@crisscolferbert yeah, I did see him. Calm, cool sitting against the wall with a friend, I guess.
My guess is he mistook Chris for Darren, as Chris is the more recognizable guy from Glee.  fanny2

So Darren probably wasn't there (come on: we all know he would have taken pics with everyone, lol), and Will was.
Poor crisscolfers, I feel their pain. Bwuahahahahahahahaaaaa.  ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/1/2014, 10:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Saw a tweet from someone working the door that said he was. Don't know if accurate.
The door man just admitted he made a mistake and thought Chris was Darren:

Steve Ross@ttacksEarth 30m
@ashleymusic19 @crisscolferbert my bad - I thought Darren was Chris. I saw Chris sitting against the wall with a friend just chillin.
 ptdr

I do feel for this person, because he's getting bombarded with tweets from crisscolfers and chillers alike, all because he tweeted about working at Adam Lambert's party.  Mad

In an earlier tweet he answered affirmative when being asked if "Darren Criss from Glee" was there:

kayla@crisscolferbert 14h
@ttacksEarth did you see if darren criss from glee went to his party?

Steve Ross@ttacksEarth 13h
@crisscolferbert yeah, I did see him. Calm, cool sitting against the wall with a friend, I guess.
My guess is he mistook Chris for Darren, as Chris is the more recognizable guy from Glee.  fanny2

So Darren probably wasn't there, and Will was.
Poor crisscolfers, I feel their pain. Bwuahahahahahahahaaaaa.  ptdr

Now I understand their insanity.  Shocked

And now I understand what the talk was all about from other Chris fans.

I do like it that Chris is getting invited to other celebrities birthday parties.

He seems to be a really popular man.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2014, 10:46 pm

OMG, I only just realized:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0ch65ds4F1su86kfo1_400

"...just chillin."

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Ab-rofl  Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Ab-lmao
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/1/2014, 11:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:OMG, I only just realized:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0ch65ds4F1su86kfo1_400

"...just chillin."

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Ab-rofl  Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Ab-lmao

Oh that is just delicious. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Smiley-laughing013  Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Smiley-laughing025
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2014, 11:42 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Oh that is just delicious. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Smiley-laughing013 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Smiley-laughing025
And it wasn't even intentionally put in the tweet by the guy! He probably has no clue what he did there, lol.  

Sorry, this is just too funny.  Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 26 Laughing_smiley
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 2/1/2014, 11:49 pm

The tinhatters are sure the guy Chris was seen with at the party must have been Darren. Of course, nobody else there saw Darren and are talking about it, and MJ and heathermione both confirmed Chris was there with Will, but the tinhatters won't be convinced  ptdr .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/2/2014, 12:18 am

And I should have expected it that Darren stans are bitching and moaning that Chris got Robodog and Darren didn't, saying he would be better.  Rolling Eyes 

And they wonder why Chris stans are getting mad when on these blogs they say they love Chris equally and they say stuff like this.

Obviously Darren getting a small minor part in a Stan Lee anime isn't good enough for them anymore as it isn't a lead character. Though I don't know or care how much dialogue he has for his character as I am not a Darren fan and don't know how much his character is featured so I wouldn't care if it wasn't minor or not.

Next year once these two go their own separate ways and Darren goes with whatever career he chooses, I am just going to be amused by what these idiots say and not get angry anymore, because it isn't worth it.  Smile 

Chris has other work besides Glee, so I am a really happy fan.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/2/2014, 12:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:And I should have expected it that Darren stans are bitching and moaning that Chris got Robodog and Darren didn't, saying he would be better.  Rolling Eyes
Some are really doing that?  Shocked

Jeez. 

With all the moaning and bitching I've seen in the tags and forums lately,... no... correct that: lately all the time I can only conclude that a substantial part of the Blaine/Klaine fandom is immature, impatient, ungrateful, jealous, greedy and entitled.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/2/2014, 12:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:And I should have expected it that Darren stans are bitching and moaning that Chris got Robodog and Darren didn't, saying he would be better.  Rolling Eyes

Jeez. 

With all the moaning and bitching I've seen in the tags and forums lately,... no... correct that: lately all the time I can only conclude that a substantial part of the Blaine/Klaine fandom is immature, impatient, ungrateful, jealous, greedy and entitled.

Hopefully teenagers. If adults are acting this way - I fear for the future...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/2/2014, 12:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Jeez. 

I am suspecting that a lot of them are fearful that next year Darren might disappear into obscurity.

But honestly we don't know who's career will survive after Glee is over.

My guess is like Chris some quite possibly have plans, or they don't.

It does frustrate me that every time everyone picks the ones that might have big careers after Glee that no-one includes Kevin or Amber in the list.

And Jenna could surprise everyone and become another Lucy Lui.

The thing is we can't predict the future.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/2/2014, 1:06 am

Darren can always try his luck on a more appropriate role, such as roboActor.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next