Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  fantastica 11/26/2013, 8:32 pm

hay, we don't know because we are not on the set. maybe DC is so charming that all the folks - male and female, cast and crew, plus all the bosses at Fox, want to get into his undies. who knows. you may only sense it when you are actually looking into his eyes in person. maybe a lot of you would totally switch sides and become a blarren fan if you actually get to touch him... maybe he actually has that magic power. maybe he's not human.

please excuse me I need to run out and throw up...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Buenos 11/26/2013, 8:38 pm

Getting back to Kurt

Chris Colfer.

Kurt.

Chris Cofler.

Kurt.

Is there any maximum number of episode Adam Lambert is contracted for to interact with Kurt? I wish they would show the more flirty besotted side of Kurt with Elliot. wub 

Last edited by Buenos on 11/26/2013, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/26/2013, 8:38 pm

^ i want to know too. i hope he will stay for the rest of the season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/26/2013, 8:41 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i want to know too. i hope he will stay for the rest of the season.

I want know also. I hope he stays too the rest of the season.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/26/2013, 8:43 pm

^ i want to know why you always want to know what i want to know. Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/26/2013, 8:45 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i want to know why you always want to know what i want to know. Razz 

It seems like it.Razz 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/26/2013, 8:48 pm

A good indicator would be to see what Adam Lamber's touring schedule is going to look like. If there is anything planned for himself, or with the group Queen that would give us a better clue how much Glee he would feasibly be available for.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/26/2013, 9:31 pm

fantastica wrote:hay, we don't know because we are not on the set. maybe DC is so charming that all the folks - male and female, cast and crew, plus all the bosses at Fox, want to get into his undies. who knows. you may only sense it when you are actually looking into his eyes in person. maybe a lot of you would totally switch sides and become a blarren fan if you actually get to touch him... maybe he actually has that magic power. maybe he's not human.

please excuse me I need to run out and throw up...
It is possible that he is really extremely charismatic in person.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/26/2013, 10:14 pm

Back to Chris Colfer.

The news that the Asylum movie is in the back burner leads me to hope he can pursue roles out there in planned projects as opposed to thinking he needs to write a role for himself. If Glee is going to use him in a part time basis from now on I would prefer for Chris to negotiate some real time off in order to commit to a film project.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/26/2013, 10:40 pm

i guess all the negotiation for the rest of the series is already done. they already know there's one more season left (unless fox pulls the plug in the case of extremely embarrassing ratings).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/26/2013, 11:52 pm

This is snark and bark, you don't have to keep going back to Chris on this thread. You're being to nice on this thread now. Quick. Call someone a poopy head. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/27/2013, 12:24 am

Jellyrolls wrote:This is snark and bark, you don't have to keep going back to Chris on this thread.  You're being to nice on this thread now.  Quick.  Call someone a poopy head.  Smile
Poopy head tonguue 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 12:35 am

Ireth wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:This is snark and bark, you don't have to keep going back to Chris on this thread.  You're being to nice on this thread now.  Quick.  Call someone a poopy head.  Smile
Poopy head tonguue 
Banned! Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/27/2013, 12:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ireth wrote:
Poopy head tonguue 
Banned!  Wink
LOL

You are an obedient girl Ireth, but I bet Karen was referring to call 'poopy head' someone we dislike from the fandom, glee...like umm darren for instance?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/27/2013, 1:01 am

He Who Shall Not Be Named is such a . . .

a . . .

smajli 

poopyhead.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 1:09 am

Dippity dew head is a poopy head.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2013, 1:14 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_eiqI9Bt9ZKhg2kxQG6_otcogQKeu2XhVkAdgcMkDVs3id5SaQA
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 2:52 pm

Bastards.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 11 BaGIqj_CIAAM1TF

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2013, 2:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Bastards.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 11 BaGIqj_CIAAM1TF

Not only is the attention whore who performs at every single event everywhere, now Mark Salling is performing as well?  Nothing against Mark, but really?  He hasn't done a thing since leaving Glee, and they are putting him up on that stage?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/27/2013, 2:57 pm

I guess Shankman finds it terribly funny to play with people roulette. This one in, this one out...lets share our changes with fans...and then spin the bottle again. I bet even this list changes before the event.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/27/2013, 3:00 pm

just responded in the appreciation thread. maybe we should put all of our posts regarding this event in a single thread? so we can easily follow its ups and downs and ins and outs on a daily basis? i mean, this shit ain't over yet. watch chris come in again and disappear again. this fiasco itself is enough to messes up w/ fans' minds. no need for the real show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/27/2013, 3:04 pm

I'd prefer if the discussion (screaming Wink ) happened here instead of CC appriciation thread.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/27/2013, 3:06 pm

The rumor is that Chris will be the one to introduce Jane. It's a prestigious spot (if that is the case) but it still absolutely reeks that they'll find a place for Mark to perform, but not Chris. Adam Shankman is proving himself to be a totally unprofessional hack

Besides Adam and Cheyenne, the overwhelming majority of the performing talent are straight (of presumed straight). Great for an organization dedicated to at risk gay youth.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mwxouqusIA1rmckvl
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/27/2013, 3:12 pm

Please, lets call it "Trevor - The Snark and Bark thread".... badday
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/27/2013, 3:15 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I'd prefer if the discussion (screaming Wink) happened here instead of CC appriciation thread.
Agreed, I deleted my post from the appreciation thread and will post it below again:

VVV FROM THE CHRIS APPRECIATION THREAD: VVV

buenos wrote:Chris Colfer told them " Hey I want to do more this year, I'm willing to participate in the show."   Trevor Live went bonkers with YES! and preemptively put on their website that Chris Colfer was performing...       Chris Colfer then reminded them ..."Uh you do realize I never promised I was going to sing.."
Erm, I totally disagree and in this case it bothers me a lot how happily you assume Chris is the one responsible for the mess. Because it is a big fat mess and PR nightmare. At the end of the show, there will only be losers. No one can win. Not Darren, not Chris, not Adam Shankman, not Trevor. Everyone will look bad. It is once again the big ally show. Considering that Darren and Chris fans currently seem to be in the beginning of war stages (the TVline comment section after the BTS videos with them being puppets was toxic), it is also a very unwise idea for Glee itself.

Chris was confirmed, they cannot do that without proper conformation. Trevor admitted publicly that Adam Shankman had no idea how to incorporate Chris. Then he acted like a spoiled little kid because people were complaining. But it is Chris who is responsible, because he doesn't want to perform, even though he already stated last year he offered??!

I think the scenarios is exactly how it is from the last years: Trevor loves to highlight the allies, they believe Darren and Chris and interchangeable, and Darren more marketable. Hence, they switched roles and Darren is the one performing now and Chris fans are assumed to be happy because at least one part of Klaine is singing. Shit is about to start hitting the fan again. As I said: there will be no winners this year.

Can we move this to the Snark&Bark thread?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next