Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 7:57 pm

"Hummelwhore" ohmy.........................

....................That's PERFECT!!! hiphopa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Buenos 11/20/2013, 8:01 pm

LBR, Ryan Murphy doesn't give a flying fig about the PCA's. Lea won last year and even she was sidelined most of the season.

To me Chris winning is more about reminding everyone how beloved Chris really is despite the neglect and lack of screen time.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 9:28 pm

^Ryan may give no fucks, but it's still a very nice means to get noticed in the industry, not to mention that those industry people will also notice (and already have noticed) that it's odd that a popular actor who wins a PCA gets sidelined.
And Fox will notice too, although I doubt they would intervene to give Chris more screentime and songs on Glee.

Also:
If an actor is so popular that it wins them a PCA then studios might be interested in them more, as these actors are guaranteed to bring in a large and loyal fanbase.

Chris winning the PCA would not be a plee to give Chris more on Glee.
It would be a "Fuck you!" to Ryan. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Finger

We're done asking and begging and waiting. It will probably not change anything on Glee for Chris if he wins (maybe even the contrary) but I bet that Ryan won't like it when Chris wins over Darren, and/or Klaine loses (and lol: Blam).
And I will relish that thought. hapitgh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 12:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Chris winning the PCA would not be a plee to give Chris more on Glee.
It would be a "Fuck you!" to Ryan. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Finger

Now that I agree with.Razz 

I am also voting a lot for Lea.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 3:36 am

Wait, Chris may not perform at Trevor anymore? Since when and why?

I am on my phone and cannot look myself...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2013, 4:26 am

I'm so tired of reading stupid comments like "Don't hate on Darren if he performs at Trevor Live just because Chris Colfer doesn't want to perform. Darren has done so much for the LGBT community". Like what? What more did Darren do for the LGBT community than Chris? It's one thing to be a stan and completely different thing to be a blind and brainless hypocrite.
Apparently all Darren stans are very close friends of Chris, they talk every day and Chris tells them what he thinks, how he feels or what he wants to do or not do.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 4:36 am

Yeah, but how come speculations exist Darren will perform and Chris wont?

I currently have no proper internet so I cannot look it up myself :(
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2013, 4:52 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, but how come speculations exist Darren will perform and Chris wont?

I currently have no proper internet so I cannot look it up myself :(
Last week Chris was listed amongst the performers, but yesterday he was moved from there to the Appearances list. Someone from Trevor said that Adam Shankman (the director) doesn't know yet what Chris' role will be.

I think people assume Darren will perform because Adam S., who also directed the show last year and maybe the years before is his friend and DC performed the previous 2 or 3 years.

Last edited by sheny on 11/21/2013, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 5:01 am

Sigh, why did I even ask? Too bad for my blood pressure.

Thanks for answering. So Trevor is all about allies again...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 5:08 am

The specific explanation:

“Adam Shankman (who is directing the show), hasn’t decided exactly how he wants to weave Chris into the show. So he asked we list him as appearing. He may perform but he didn’t want to guarantee it just yet.”
Here is the thing, it's worded very awkwardly...

The only one thing I want to know...Did Chris Colfer offer to perform as in singing LIVE and has he been turned down for now?

Seriously, that is what I want to know.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2013, 5:11 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Sigh, why did I even ask? Too bad for my blood pressure.

Thanks for answering. So Trevor is all about allies again...
They announced that Adam Lambert and Cheyenne Jackson will perform so it's better than last year when all singers were straight allies.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/21/2013, 5:18 am

I will be very annoyed if Chris doesn't perform because Adam can't figure out how to use him in the performance...directing is your goddamn job, is it so hard to just get him to sing a song, or a duet? Or get him to act out some kind of sketch/skit?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 5:22 am

Ireth wrote:I will be very annoyed if Chris doesn't perform because Adam can't figure out how to use him in the performance...directing is your goddamn job, is it so hard to just get him to sing a song, or a duet? Or get him to act out some kind of sketch/skit?
Amber was just added as a performer and Becca Tobin is no longer listed as performer, along with Chris she's now just appearing.....so I'm not quite sure what the hell is going on behind the scenes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/21/2013, 5:30 am

Buenos wrote:
Ireth wrote:I will be very annoyed if Chris doesn't perform because Adam can't figure out how to use him in the performance...directing is your goddamn job, is it so hard to just get him to sing a song, or a duet? Or get him to act out some kind of sketch/skit?
Amber was just added as a performer and Becca Tobin is no longer listed as performer, along with Chris she's now just appearing.....so I'm not quite sure what the hell is going on behind the scenes.
Bad organizers and publicity. And perhaps a director who thought he could have it all. And on top of that the event is happening, what in two weeks time?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 7:20 am

^It sounds an awful lot like how Glee is managed, lol. moque 

- much too late planning? >check
- wrong public announcements? >check
- naming names that should not be named? >check
- people bts who don't know what's going on themselves? >check
- revering the straight allies, while shoving the real LGBTQ people to the side? >check
- inserting performers at the last minute, because they're hot in the media at that moment? >check
- replies from TPTB that are unclear and only make things worse? >check
- possible corrections on fans' demand, when the damage is already done? >check
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 10:46 am

Really, how hard is it to wait to release information until all performers/attendees are set in stone? Sorry, that just sounds unprofessional.

Also considering Trevor is about the LGBT-community, why dismiss one of the performers who is actually part of the community and is actively changing HW?! This is just nonsense.

BTW, very interesting discussion about the current perception of the Kurtsie fandom. I am way too late to join in, but it was an fascinating read.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 12:21 pm

Lol, this came on my dash, and I think it applies to a lot in this fandom lately:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwl60fztQX1sqqzcso1_250  Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwl60fztQX1sqqzcso2_250  Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwl60fztQX1sqqzcso3_250
x

sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 12:44 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Really, how hard is it to wait to release information until all performers/attendees are set in stone? Sorry, that just sounds unprofessional. 
Well, I'm not defending any *choices* the director may be making . . . but it is probable that he's being pressured to release names of performers and attendees for publicity purposes, even if they are going to change. The PR offices want to know what to tell the press.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 12:53 pm

^ But then, the final show should have a proper concept already with a clear idea who should perform. Also it is not just Chris, hence only one singer getting replaced due to creative reasons. They replaced Becca, added Adam and Amber... I am sorry, but this is just bad publicity and sounds like a very clear mess.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 12:59 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ But then, the final show should have a proper concept already with a clear idea who should perform. Also it is not just Chris, hence only one singer getting replaced due to creative reasons. They replaced Becca, added Adam and Amber... I am sorry, but this is just bad publicity and sounds like a very clear mess.
I don't disagree that it's a mess, but I've watched various Gala type performances being staged and directors and performers are given very little time to prepare. At the same time, the promoters really need to publicize and promote, especially with Big Names (even if they end up doing very little in the fundraiser itself)--because the point is to bring in money and audience members. They can't just sit back and wait until the performance is set in stone.

A lot of things can effect a gala performance. For example, they could have only one day (or at most two) to rehearse the whole thing, and if a performer is suddenly scheduled to shoot somewhere else that day they'd have to be swapped out.

Again, I am not defending this particular situation. Trevor Project has clearly had big issues with preferring straight allies to actual members of the community. However, I have been around for rehearsals of this kind of thing and they are incredibly crazy and difficult, and the pressure on the director from the organizers to get publicity is extreme.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 8:43 pm

Even if they could afford a piano, do they have any idea how hard it is to get a freaking piano into a NYC apartment?

(Source: hubby and I own a piano which lives with his parents in NJ because it is too expensive to move it and most places we rented we would have had trouble getting it INTO THE APARTMENT because there were no elevators/curvy stairs.)

ETA: Though they do have those huge doors and I assume a freight elevator. The loft is so unrealistic.

But it's Glee.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/21/2013, 10:24 pm

glee's pianos are magical. they can suddenly appear in the court yard, or hallway, or any classroom in a matter of minutes, so a loft apartment like that is no big deal. it's enchanted w/ foo powder.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/22/2013, 11:41 pm

So, you gotta love the CC idiots responses on Bridgett Jone's picture from Ashley's birthday party:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwot6lzYfx1r1tzm1o1_500

Yes, the whole world revolves around the precious cupcake.

If you go to the actual picture, you can see even more interesting tweets:

https://twitter.com/bridgettamanda/status/404014719993786368

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/23/2013, 12:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:So, you gotta love the CC idiots responses on Bridgett Jone's picture from Ashley's birthday party:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mwot6lzYfx1r1tzm1o1_500

Yes, the whole world revolves around the precious cupcake.  

If you go to the actual picture, you can see even more interesting tweets:

https://twitter.com/bridgettamanda/status/404014719993786368

The desperation rolls off these people like waves. Good on that Carrie girl for calling them out. I feel so bad for Chris. He's not even allowed to be a normal human being without these entitled bitches shoving their noses in everything and demanding that he be near his co-star at all times. antifana 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/23/2013, 3:22 am

I've read the other tweets, and it amazes how some girls can be so delusional o.o and not matter what other people say, they keep thinking crisscolfers is real. I'm really getting tired that somehow they always brings up Darren when it comes to Chris's personal life. How hard is to understand for them he's not part of this group?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next