Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 14 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2013, 9:06 pm

I posted this to Tumblr tonight:

Here are some numbers to sit and think about:

575,000 tweets have been made to vote for Klaine

33,000 of those tweets have included a vote for Darren Criss

14,000 of those tweets have included a vote for Chris Colfer

1,000 of those tweets have included a vote for both Chris and Darren

284,000 tweets have been made to vote for Darren Criss. Roughly 11.7% of Darren’s votes came from people who also voted for Klaine.

339k tweets have been made to vote for Chris Colfer. Roughly 4.1% of Chris’ votes came from people who also voted for Klaine.

Moral of the story—no matter how much the Klainers claim to love Kurt and Blaine equally, it is clear that they favor Blaine/Darren & not Kurt/Chris.

Kurtsies, keep on voting for Chris! Let’s continue to show our love and our support to the actor who has made us laugh, and made us cry since season one. Let’s continue to vote for the actor who has moved us with his emotional acting, and amazed us with his performances.

If you are reading this now, and Chris has made you smile, laugh, or cry, go over to twitter, facebook, or the people’s choice awards website and give him an extra hundred or thousand or however many votes you can right now.
http://chriscolferfanforum.tumblr.com/post/67412213508/so-klainers-would-like-us-to-think-they-like-kurt

Feel free to reblog if you would like.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 14 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 10:13 pm

^ it also shows that a higher percentage of blainers than kurtsies are klainers. in other words the great majority who love chris do not like the klaine ship.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2013, 11:07 pm

From a Naya Rivera fansite:
http://naya-rivera.com/post/67423136955/vote-for-pezberry-lea-michele-and-chris-colfer

ote for Pezberry, Lea Michele, and Chris Colfer for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.

On Twitter: (Each RT = a vote)

Santana/Rachel #tvgalpals #PeopleChoice
       Lea Michele #comedictvactress #PeopleChoice
       Chris Colfer #comedictvactor #PeoplesChoice

On the PCA site:

TV Gal Pals
       Comedic TV Actress
       Comedic TV Actor
heh heh...heh..heh..
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2013, 11:29 pm

banzai I support that!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/19/2013, 5:04 am

So the Nayans, what do they call themselves, like Chris as well! Smile Good choice, nice people.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2013, 7:11 am

Buenos wrote:From a Naya Rivera fansite:
http://naya-rivera.com/post/67423136955/vote-for-pezberry-lea-michele-and-chris-colfer

ote for Pezberry, Lea Michele, and Chris Colfer for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.

On Twitter: (Each RT = a vote)

Santana/Rachel #tvgalpals #PeopleChoice
       Lea Michele #comedictvactress #PeopleChoice
       Chris Colfer #comedictvactor #PeoplesChoice

On the PCA site:

TV Gal Pals
       Comedic TV Actress
       Comedic TV Actor
heh heh...heh..heh..
I may have reblogged that post. sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2013, 12:48 pm

There are still reports coming in that there is still massive cheating going on for Darren and Klaine. :angry: 
I hope the PCAs are doing something about it, but I hope it will be enough.

Wow, these Blarrenstans are horrible. And any of Darren's victories will mean absolutely nothing substantial anymore, except that his fanbase is corrupt and douchebaggy as hell.

KEEP VOTING !!!!!!! bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/19/2013, 12:55 pm

Really, the other fandoms (TVD, Castle, etc) and us non-Klainers should unite and demand that the PCA's check the votes properly. It is already quite an unfair voting process as everyone can vote endlessly, but such advantages by using bots are just wrong.

Furthermore, and I am pissed today so excuse me that I treating this like a "war"-strategy while being overdramatic, the GA needs to know about the cheating. It somehow needs to be addressed everywhere, in order to discredit potential wins for Darren and Klaine.

Darren is in this case the major loser. In case he wins, we will always have the right to point out his fans cheated, and he didn't win on his own merits. The award will be tainted. Also once again it is proven to me that Klaine isn't that popular but just inhabited by some crazies with no limits to ensure their sweet little cupcakes win antifana 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/19/2013, 1:15 pm

I would love to know how many of the votes for Darren and Klaine are multi-tweeted by bots.

Chris fans are on a vengence, and there are a lot of people tweeting like crazy for Chris.

The Delena fandom is doing amazing as well.  They are doing the best they can to match, or better the Klainers tweet for tweet.  They are extremely frustrated with the Klaine fandom (I just home the Delena fandom isn't stooping to their level).

I continue to tweet and retweet at least a couple hundred votes each day, but most of my voting is done through other methods.

I know we all know this, but remember the twitter is just a small part of the overall vote.  I know for ever tweet I've made, I've probably made at least 10 votes through other methods.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/19/2013, 3:15 pm

Who is still voting? I am!

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/19/2013, 3:51 pm

I didn't have time to vote today and I'm so far away from my daily goal.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/19/2013, 3:58 pm

sheny wrote:I didn't have time to vote today and I'm so far away from my daily goal.

You can always make up for it over the course of the week==just vote a little more than your daily goal

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/19/2013, 4:03 pm

I have to be perfectly honest, Delena is just as unhealthy, abusive and wrong as Klaine. Both couplings have passionate fanbases, but are they lowest of the low what is sold as healthy and romantic love on current television. I voted a few times at the beginning for Delena but stopped. Honestly, both fabases shouldn't win. Castle and Beckett would be a much saver and healthy option, but alas.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 4:06 pm

this is PCA. there's no way it can avoid any cheating. the mere fact that people can vote unlimited number of times (limited only by their time, physical endurance, patience and devotion) means that the final result is very much a measure of the intensity of each respective fandom. It's not a competition among the actors but in fact a competition among the fandoms themselves. people just want to out-vote each other.  i wish this "award" show never existed.

it has partially ruined my shoulder and i haven't been able to swim or do many weight lifting exercises for almost a week and probably for more weeks to come. I am majorly pissed. i won't vote any more, but for those of you who has no issue whatsoever w/ clicking thousands of times - go ahead and i will be your cheer leader.

Last edited by fantastica on 11/19/2013, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/19/2013, 4:12 pm

fantastica wrote:this is PCA. there's no way it can avoid any cheating. the mere fact that people can vote unlimited number of times (limited only by their time, physical endurance, patience and devotion) means that the final result is very much a measure of the intensity of each respective fandom. It's not a competition among the actors but in fact a competition among the fandoms themselves. people just want to out-vote each other.  i wish this "award" show never existed.
banzai banzai 

Having said that, it's an innocent past time and I get rubber necking fun watching all the fandoms go ape shit. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/19/2013, 4:17 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:I didn't have time to vote today and I'm so far away from my daily goal.

You can always make up for it over the course of the week==just vote a little more than your daily goal

I'll try to do that. 

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 4:22 pm

i edited my previous post to clarify that i am pissed off about this because i have intense should pain from too much clicking. i had this issue when i was addicted to a computer game years ago. it took me weeks to recover. now i just started a new physical training routine in anticipation for a special new year event and i have to stop cold turkey and resort to do only lower body exercises. i am very unhappy.

that said, i am in no way trying to discourage any of you from voting. in fact, i hope you will vote more now on my behalf, as long as it doesn't bother you physically.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/19/2013, 6:17 pm

I just power/rage voted through Downton Abbey. I'm willing to vote for Chris and cry for Anna at the same time. I'm quite proud I didn't hit Darren by accident because at one point I couldn't see clear.

I'm almost on my halfway marker with the voting and it's good because we got less than 16 days left to vote!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 7:26 pm

high folks i figured that if i can't click much I can use the mobile map on my kindle fire. the thing is PCA stated they have an android version, but i can't find it in the play store, and scanning the bar code also leads to a non-existent page. does any of you have this problem? this is probably the best and only way for me to vote repeatedly w/o using a mouse.

here's the PCA page about android app: http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/mobile.jsp
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/19/2013, 8:17 pm

No, there is no android app despite what they say. Try this instead as it is tap the screen and then refresh:

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/mobile/ramp/vp?action=awards&pollId=1400021
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 8:28 pm

^ thank you! very helpful.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/19/2013, 11:26 pm

You people are a HORRIBLE influence, I caught the bug and have voted for Chris thousands of times!

I can't even judge others anymore for their fandom...

Ahhhhgggg I hate you all! Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/20/2013, 12:01 am

Everyone just keep voting! We got to keep voting for Chris!

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/20/2013, 12:45 am

I finally got the hang of retweeting, and have been RT'ing to my limit a few times a day. I'm not very Twitter savy, but I'm hoping it helps.

I'm still voting on the site too.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/20/2013, 3:33 am

I will start tweeting and retweeting again soon, after I have reached my goal for today. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next