Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 8 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/11/2013, 1:29 pm

arina wrote:I read Darren is campaigning only for Blam and Klaine, don't know if that is true. And I think Chris (and probably Cory as well) were campagining for themselves that time they were nominated in the same category, I don't see anything that wrong with that. Lea is campaigning as well and she is nominated along with Jane.
Darren Criss is campaigning for him on Facebook
There is nothing wrong with this Smile 
But Chris Colfer will win banzai 

PS: To me it gave me the feeling that if Chris not win, he will not go to PCAs :(
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 8 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  sheny 11/11/2013, 1:32 pm

arina wrote:I read Darren is campaigning only for Blam and Klaine, don't know if that is true. And I think Chris (and probably Cory as well) were campagining for themselves that time they were nominated in the same category, I don't see anything that wrong with that. Lea is campaigning as well and she is nominated along with Jane.
I'm not sure about Klaine but Darren is definitely campaigning very hard for Blam. He talked more about Blam than he did about Klaine or his own nomination in the interviews he did after the PCA nominees were announces last week. He tweeted about them a few times and even made a video with Chord asking people to vote for Balm. Here is the video if someone wants to watch it. It's also kind of spoilerish because they are in their Glee costumes for episode 5x07.

Darren Criss & Chord Overstreet 5.07 BTS

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 1:34 pm

^ Hence another reason for my conspiracy theory that a Blam spin-off might be in the works. Maybe I should start voting for those two... phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2013, 1:36 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Looking at all the tweets again, he doesn't even mention once the Klaine category Twisted Evil 
I'm not surprised he is not campaigning for Klaine after all the things he did this summer to prove his straightness. I'm sure he doesn't mention Klaine because he doesn't want to be conected to anything gay. That's why he is using every opportunity to talk about how great his straight bromance with Sam is.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/11/2013, 1:39 pm

sheny wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Looking at all the tweets again, he doesn't even mention once the Klaine category Twisted Evil 
I'm not surprised he is not campaigning for Klaine after all the things he did this summer to prove his straightness. I'm sure he doesn't mention Klaine because he doesn't want to be conected to anything gay. That's why he is using every opportunity to talk about how great his straight bromance with Sam is.
Darren has been campaigning for Klaine like crazy. He was asking for votes before they were even nominated. It was actually kind of pathetic and almost desperate. Lottie was referring to Chris.

Speaking of Chris, he really needs to announce to his fans when he's doing Q&A's so that we'll be prepared. He always just springs them on with no warning lol. tonguue
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2013, 1:52 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Darren has been campaigning for Klaine like crazy. He was asking for votes before they were even nominated. It was actually kind of pathetic and almost desperate. Lottie was referring to Chris.
Oh blushh Sorry, I thought she was answering to Arina's comment about DC's campaign.

Yeah Darren was campaigning for Klaine before the nominations were announced but after that all I've seen are tweets and videos encouraging people to vote for Blam.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/11/2013, 1:56 pm

sheny wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Darren has been campaigning for Klaine like crazy. He was asking for votes before they were even nominated. It was actually kind of pathetic and almost desperate. Lottie was referring to Chris.
Oh blushh Sorry, I thought she was answering to Arina's comment about DC's campaign.

Yeah Darren was campaigning for Klaine before the nominations were announced but after that all I've seen are tweets and videos encouraging people to vote for Blam.

Probably because he knows that Chris won't campaign for Klaine, but Chord is campaigning for Blam, and they're more likely to get voted if both of them are rooting for it.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 2:00 pm

Honestly, Darren has every right to campaign for his categories. I may not like his tactics or the fact he is nominated in the first place, but I cannot begrudge him for trying to win.

Otherwise I have zero idea anyway what Darren is doing. Obviously I hope he loses at least the best actor category. Hey, I am biased whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 2:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Hence another reason for my conspiracy theory that a Blam spin-off might be in the works. Maybe I should start voting for those two... phr34r 
Why would a show with 1.5 Demos and declining ratings do a spin off off? There is IMO more a possibility that the primary show is in danger of not even getting a full season renewal for next year.

BTW, I'm not angry or anything just puzzled why you keep on posting that that is some sort of probability...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 2:38 pm

^ Wistful thinking saispa 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 2:45 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Wistful thinking saispa 

Ahhh....coool 

Regardless the show has only about 18 months to go as far as production, if that. There is speculation that if the numbers continue to decline that next year FOX may only order a shortened season for Glee of maybe 10-12 episodes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 2:49 pm

Seriously, with the current numbers I wouldn't be surprised this is the last season. Overall, I do not believe a full sixth season is really feasible. Let's wait and see. Glee and FOX have surprised me many times before.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 3:28 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Seriously, with the current numbers I wouldn't be surprised this is the last season. Overall, I do not believe a full sixth season is really feasible. Let's wait and see. Glee and FOX have surprised me many times before.
True, the problem is that even with Gaga/Perry and Demi/Adam as guest stars Glee got it's worst numbers ever.   Did i mention ever?    Add to that it will be off the air for about 3-4 months and apparently the show has no intention to end the School year and the McKinley centered narrative before the hiatus.

Chris has an interesting juggling act going on with his management team vis a vis Glee.  I'm sure his team has told him that he needs to plan post Glee already as much as he can, yet at the same they don't want it to appear he's jumping ship and not committed to his Glee contract.  I speculate that Chris appreciates and loves Glee, however, he's not stupid.  He knows the direction of the show now  isn't conducive to him being spotlighted and he's an actor with his own  career ambitions.  I don't think Chris is a shrinking violet by any stretch of the imagination.  

I think Chris has as BIG an ego as Lea, Darren, Amber, Naya, Matt, etc, .   And no, I don't think that is a horrible thing because he's also smart as a whip and seems to be very professional as far as his career.   So he's planning ahead while he's still committed to Glee, they are not opposite goals but he needs to be careful how he comes across and what he says or what he announces.  

What helps him is that he's respected as an actor within the Hollywood community, his talent is what people gush about.   It doesn't guarantee him superstardom but it ensures he will get opportunities and projects going post Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 3:39 pm

^ I perceive Chris as someone who doesn't need the lead role, but happily accepts a well written and in-depth supporting character part. Hence, I believe Chris already has much more opportunities as he wants to act, and not necessarily only wants to be famous (which I predict is partly the case with other actors from the Glee cast). Agreed about the assessment that Chris is currently juggling a balancing act, as he wants to continue working in HW without looking unprofessional.

Chris knows what he is worth on Glee and he is aware that he has an immense amount of power. Chris is many things but not humble. Thankful for what he got, but I believe he is aware he is in his current position mostly because of his talent, and doesn't try to deny it. Also he is one of the most beloved TV-stars with a rabid fanbase. He has every reason to have a certain ego, as a healthy amount is necessary in order to survive in HW anyway. At the end of the day, Chris is only a human being with flaws and everything. I can handle that and I am looking forward to his future roles.

Back on topic: VOTE! I want to see Chris dancing with Brian!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 3:42 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ I perceive Chris as someone who doesn't need the lead role, but happily accepts a well written and in-depth supporting character part. Hence, I believe Chris already has much more opportunities as he wants to act, and not necessarily only wants to be famous (which I predict is partly the case with other actors from the Glee cast). Agreed about the assessment that Chris is currently juggling a balancing act, as he wants to continue working in HW without looking unprofessional.

Chris knows what he is worth on Glee and he is aware that he has an immense amount of power. Chris is many things but not humble. Thankful for what he got, but I believe he is aware he is in his current position mostly because of his talent, and doesn't try to deny it. Also he is one of the most beloved TV-stars with a rabid fanbase. He has every reason to have a certain ego, as a healthy amount is necessary in order to survive in HW anyway. At the end of the day, Chris is only a human being with flaws and everything. I can handle that and I am looking forward to his future roles.

Back on topic: VOTE! I want to see Chris dancing with Brian!  
Chris is shameless , using Brian that way. I'm judging him hard. Razz Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 3:50 pm

You can also tell me whatever you want, Chris chose deliberately a treat with his cat. That wasn't just a throwaway idea. He knows his fans will freak out as we are obsessed with Brian Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/11/2013, 4:02 pm

We are in trouble. Someone created like 40 new twitter accounts and has retweeted over 6600 times in a very short period of time. It seems they are able to have them all retweet at one time. I need to see Chris and his cat dancing. Furthermore, I need Darren to not win. Let's vote!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 4:08 pm

M&M wrote:We are in trouble. Someone created like 40 new twitter accounts and has retweeted over 6600 times in a very short period of time. It seems they are able to have them all retweet at one time. I need to see Chris and his cat dancing. Furthermore, I need Darren to not win. Let's vote!
How can someone vote at 40 accounts simultaneously?! blinkk 

VOTE!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/11/2013, 4:51 pm

M&M wrote:We are in trouble. Someone created like 40 new twitter accounts and has retweeted over 6600 times in a very short period of time. It seems they are able to have them all retweet at one time. I need to see Chris and his cat dancing. Furthermore, I need Darren to not win. Let's vote!
If that's the truth, the PCA should be notified, and those votes shouldn't count.  People shouldn't be able to create code to vote multiple times or auto vote.

ETA or Twitter should be notified so they can suspend the accounts.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/11/2013, 5:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
If that's the truth, the PCA should be notified, and those votes shouldn't count.  People shouldn't be able to create code to vote multiple times or auto vote.

ETA or Twitter should be notified so they can suspend the accounts.

I agree those votes should not count and the accounts should be suspended.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/11/2013, 8:20 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:You can also tell me whatever you want, Chris chose deliberately a treat with his cat. That wasn't just a throwaway idea. He knows his fans will freak out as we are obsessed with Brian Razz 
it's definitely a great incentive for me to click my life away. Razz 

now it would be even more of an incentive if he declares to get a topless photoshoot if he wins. hmm.... chuut 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 8:33 pm

I say the boy strip down for a PCA award if his fans deliver him the prize.

That way we get our prize. phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/11/2013, 8:53 pm

^ don't be shy. we are shameless for having humanly thoughts. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2013, 12:44 am

chord posted another video of him and Darren today. It's kind of spoilerish but looks like he's promoting blam hard again. If Twitter is truly in indication of how voting is going, then the supernatural guys will be beating the blam no problem
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/12/2013, 12:46 am

Jellyrolls wrote:chord posted another video of him and Darren today. It's kind of spoilerish but looks like he's promoting blam hard again. If Twitter is truly in indication of how voting is going, then the supernatural guys will be beating the blam no problem
I completely trust the Supernatural fandom to have this. All my votes are going to Chris. Let Klaine and Blam fall where it may.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next