Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! Empty The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2013, 2:37 pm

Per the inspiration of valkeakuulas, I am starting the People's Choice Awards 2014 Voting Support Thread.  

Here we can give each other encouragement to continue our quest to get Chris another People's Choice Award for favorite comedic actor, which is our most important task this year.

We can also show our support for our best chemistry pairing (I like the Vampire Diaries pairing), and best bromance (Don't you just love those supernatural guys?).  We can even show our support for best comedic actress (I'm giving votes to both Lea and Jane).

We can also share tips on how to keep our wrists healthy and prevent carpal tunnel.  I make sure I give my wrists some good shakes every now and again.

So let's have fun while we support our favorite comedic actor!

Go Chris!

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 1/9/2014, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  coxfire 11/6/2013, 2:42 pm

How I hope Blarren won't win anything...then I could tweet him "the people have spoken, Darren"...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 2:44 pm

coxfire wrote:How I hope Blarren won't win anything...then I could tweet him "the people have spoken, Darren"...
Now, that is an motivation! ptdr Twisted Evil 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/6/2013, 2:46 pm

coxfire wrote:How I hope Blarren won't win anything...then I could tweet him "the people have spoken, Darren"...
I couldn't believe his behavior when Blam's nomination was announced. What a smug ass. "The people have spoken..." Bullshit, it was your rabid fans who spoke. And they're about to run headfirst into the buzzsaw known as the Supernatural fandom.

Yes, no awards for Blarren so we can wipe that smug smirk off his face.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 2:50 pm

Blam won't win, too much competition especially from the SPN fandom. I also wonder if the SPN will get pissed of from the Klainers and vote against Klaine. I would happily support that idea.

Klaine is a different story. I am voting for TVD, even though I hate the couples and also see him as highly abusive and dangerous on so many terms. Yes, I am the biggest hypocrite. But actually, I believe they have a great chance of winning, and I.Do.Not.Want.To.See.Klaine.Win. And lets face it, they will be front-runners!

Best actors can go all different ways. I think Darren has a great chance actually. But his behavior and desperate pleading for votes may very likely backfire. Hopefully.

I am preparing for the worst.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/6/2013, 2:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:
I couldn't believe his behavior when Blam's nomination was announced. What a smug ass. "The people have spoken..." Bullshit, it was your rabid fans who spoke. And they're about to run headfirst into the buzzsaw known as the Supernatural fandom.

Yes, no awards for Blarren so we can wipe that smug smirk off his face.
Great post I agree. Although, I had not like Blaine in a while I still liked Darren, but his behavior recently is making me like him even less than Blaine if that is possible.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/6/2013, 3:38 pm

I'll admit I'm being petty, but my votes aren't so much trying to get Chris another PCA (though that would be great), but more trying to prevent Darren from winning. He does not belong with that group, and neither he nor his fandom deserve that accolade, even if it's only a PCA. If Chris or any of the other actors win, I'll be happy.

Yep, petty, and I own it fanny2 .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2013, 3:43 pm

This will be a nice reminder to keep going, thanks!

Jellyrolls wrote:We can also share tips on how to keep our wrists healthy and prevent carpal tunnel. I make sure I give my wrists some good shakes every now and again.
Laptop brings me all kinds of trouble: pain in the neck, back and wrists. That's why I've almost completely started using tablets, you move the screen and not othervise, but yes even then you have to remember to relax both body and eyes.

But yes, Go Chris!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/6/2013, 3:51 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:This will be a nice reminder to keep going, thanks!

Jellyrolls wrote:We can also share tips on how to keep our wrists healthy and prevent carpal tunnel.  I make sure I give my wrists some good shakes every now and again.
Laptop brings me all kinds of trouble: pain in the neck, back and wrists. That's why I've almost completely started using tablets, you move the screen and not othervise, but yes even then you have to remember to relax both body and eyes.

But yes, Go Chris!
I agree. I can get a good rhythm going, voting on my iPad. But I use it for everything anyway. I haven't touched my computer in weeks.

I think I'm going to try and enlist my kids again this year. They voted some last year. I'll have to think up a good incentive for them though. I'm sure they'll suggest cash fanny2 .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 3:57 pm

I think I need to consider to get an I-Pad. Here in Germany Apple products are ridiculously expensive...phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2013, 4:00 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I think I need to consider to get an I-Pad. Here in Germany Apple products are ridiculously expensive...phr34r 
Apple products are ridiculous expensive everywhere. You pay at least 25% more for the Apple name.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2013, 4:01 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I think I need to consider to get an I-Pad. Here in Germany Apple products are ridiculously expensive...phr34r 
It doesn't have to be an iPad. Wink I use Samsung's products and love them. They are not that much cheaper though, but the android talks better with rest of the stuff I own.

And yes any kind of tablet gives you more freedom than a computer, especially on these spur of the moment stuff lying on the sofa.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 4:06 pm

I will start looking into it... I know Apple already sells just because of its brand name, but Germans usually buy Apple products in the states because it is cheaper. I also don't own any other Apple products. Maybe I'll look into Samsung.

Okay, I am finished now with I-Pads: GO VOTE FOR CHRIS AND AGAINST KLAINE!

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2013, 4:29 pm

Yes, it doesn't matter how or where, or with what, just do it.

After 300 clicks in the facebook page I realised that you don't have to hit the exact 'Vote'-button, but just targeting the photo does it as well. Voting just became easier. Smile There is always the danger of hitting the wrong picture and that might not go so well here!!! Smile)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 4:36 pm

On the official PCA page, Darren is right next to Chris. I don't know how often I almost accidentally voted for Darren sayian 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 4:49 pm

Stupid question: am I missing something? How is voting on FB easier then lets say the official website or Twitter? Answers highly appreciated neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2013, 5:04 pm

Atleast for me the official page is just too heavy and jumping between categories takes ages when you got 1 MB transfer speed, ie. it's too fancy and full of 'moving parts'. I don't know about the technical things.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 7:16 pm

I voted 94 more times on twitter last night.

That performance by Darren was disgusting and insulting to the other nominees. :angry: 

I am know heading to Facebook.

Let's get Chris another award. Smile 

Chris Army forward march and get voting!!!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2013, 9:19 pm

The iPad app is super easy to vote on.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/6/2013, 10:16 pm

I been voting for Chris many many times I hope he wins. If he loses I won't be upset, unless he loses against Darren. I would vote for Darren if  him  winning would mean  his  singing and his screen time would be cut down by at least 90% or even better if Blaine would be totally written  off the show. If he wins he will mostly sing even  more and have even more screen time.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 11/6/2013, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/6/2013, 10:37 pm

blaine will never be written off hte show. that's why i don't have any hope for this show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/6/2013, 10:47 pm

fantastica wrote:blaine will never be written off hte show. that's why i don't have any hope for this show.
Agree, Blaine will never be written off the show.:(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 11:06 pm

Go to this #comedictvactor on twitter and retweet all votes for Chris as they account for one vote.

This is quicker way to vote on twitter. Smile 

It takes your directly to PCA's twitter page.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/7/2013, 5:10 am

Good morning everybody. I've started my morning with my 100 votes (a little bit more with twitter XD) and I'm ready for a daily task. I don't need reason, every frame with Chris is mine, every little chance/moment to give Murphy another big "fuck you" for his treatment and that mean joke in AHS...
I want him to win, again.
And due to the fact that I really have fear for the onscreen tv chemistry, I'll vote more, every chance I get ...
Have a great morning/day my ladies Embarassed blushh 
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/7/2013, 6:15 am

I have voted 2000 times today on Facebook and retweeted so many tweets I have lost count.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next