Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  coxfire 11/18/2013, 7:45 pm

What about Finn? That is just gross from them to just ship him away with Carol by his aunt (i think Kurt believed Burt was with them last year) to explain his absence and pretend Cory didn't die?!?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  Buenos 11/18/2013, 7:48 pm

coxfire wrote:What about Finn? That is just gross from them to just ship him away with Carol by his aunt (i think Kurt believed Burt was with them last year) to explain his absence and pretend Cory didn't die?!?
This whole XMAS episode reeks of desperation .

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2013, 7:58 pm

Buenos wrote:

Michael Hitchcock ‏@hitchmichael 1h

@EliotLover Santana was visiting NYC in that episode, and [b]Blaine stayed in Lima for Christmas. [/b]One of the reasons Fox never aired it
How they fuck do they reconcile that Blaine was In friggin  New YOrk  for Christmas with the Hummels and yet have him over at McKinley for a "lost" episode?

JFC.
What? This is like they are high all the time. Who gives these people money? They are so up their own arses to think everything they bring out is golden?

So was the original idea was to have just the Hummel men spend the Christmas together last year? I don't know whether to be happy or upset: missing out on a solely Hummel Christmas or yet another scene where Blaine was added.

Can't they just stick ONE LITTLE THING and commit to it for the rest of the remaining time they have.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/18/2013, 8:05 pm

I have no words. The Christmas episode is just an utter disaster and one of their worst crimes in terms of continuity. That means a lot for Glee! I predict Glee-related employees will defend this episode until it airs, as the fandom is once again pissed off.

Just saw a lovely gif-set of Blaine performing at the dinner and Kurt watching idly and happily. I am so pissed off. The last two NYC episodes were so good and I really got some hope back again. But once Blaine is in NYC, he is all but Blaine's sidekick who exists to make the second one happy. Even worse, Kurt had less solos then Blaine already in NYC and NONE at the dinner. The place were he works! Not even Rachel and Santana had solos. The first one is Blaine. Those three are paid to actually sing and then they add Blaine?! Fuck you Glee, really, fuck you!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2013, 8:13 pm

Guessing this is the starkurt duet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2013, 8:22 pm

Michael Hitchcock should have kept his freaking mouth shut. There is so much wrong with that tweet. So, Santana visits NY to take a job with Kurt and Rachel? OK. And Blaine wasn't in NY for Christmas? OK.

I mean, in the scheme of things, the scenrio could work for Kurt and Rachel--it would be quite realistic that they could take a job like this in the weeks before Christmas.

I tweeted Michael and offered to send him seasons 1-4 on DVD so they writers can rewatch since they forget what's going on.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2013, 8:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Hope it is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/18/2013, 8:24 pm

I hoped it was for another undisclosed future number TBH.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2013, 8:39 pm

Buenos wrote:I hoped it was for another undisclosed future number TBH.
They should just rewrite Kurt from...let's say 401 where they sent Kurt to NY. If they are so keen making Kurt just a Blaine cheerleader, keep him in Lima and let Blaine keep his dickscapades to himself, or redeem him I really don't give a crap about him. He would have so much easier watching Kurt and lusting after Sam if they just were in the same city.

They release Kurt from Klaine but pull him back in, let him free, pull back...

Since they have booted the timeline entirely, surely they can bring back even the Warblers, let Blaine be their lead man again with the bullied Kurt right at his side.

This is pure S&B hatred from me right now.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/18/2013, 9:00 pm

Buenos wrote:

Michael Hitchcock ‏@hitchmichael 1h

@EliotLover Santana was visiting NYC in that episode, and [b]Blaine stayed in Lima for Christmas. [/b]One of the reasons Fox never aired it
How they fuck do they reconcile that Blaine was In friggin  New YOrk  for Christmas with the Hummels and yet have him over at McKinley for a "lost" episode?

JFC.
Glee's staff should urgently be treated for their accute verbal diarrhoea, each time they speak, they just spit more crap in our faces. FOX should kill this show ASAP
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/18/2013, 9:44 pm

I just listened to (at least part of) the other new songs.

Honesty--Absolutely love it. Probably my favorite song of the week (even more than Just the Way You Are). Kevin is more underutilized on this show than Chris.

Moving Out--Boring as hell. Where's the energy. I turned it off after about a minute.

Innocent Man--I like Blake, but he was the wrong choice for this song. He is just singing the song--not feeling it, and he doesn't sound good on the higher notes at all.

My Life--It's not bad, but not good enough for me to buy. He is at least putting some feeling and edge into the song, something the rest of the songs are lacking.

You May Be Right...--Not a great group number. I wish they had just made it a Will and Artie duet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 10:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

yay! the only good news thank GOD!!!! can't wait to hear it. Ivana will be in heaven.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/18/2013, 11:05 pm

Yay for the StarKurt duet Smile I can't wait for that!

The more I read about the Christmas Special, the more I think it has no head no tail. Seriously why they couldn't jump in time and do a Christmas episode settled in current time? Oh let me guess, is because they have no idea when this school year is ending.

In addition, still I don't see how this episode fits in the storyline, because is supposed in Glee World it won't be even Christmas. C'mon they're still stuck in Spring.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/18/2013, 11:35 pm

i think they don't want to end hte school year. they want to drag it on. go ahead. kill the show sooner so we can all be liberated earlier.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/19/2013, 12:20 am

I would not be shocked (surprised, sure) if FOX pulls the plug on Glee this year. The show runners (read Ryan Murphy) would rather end the show than admit he was wrong about McKinley.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 12:27 am

"pulling the plug" or "end the show" - what's the difference to you and I? none. however they end it i don't care. it's the end that matters. Smile 

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=544
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40