Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  fantastica 11/8/2013, 9:11 pm

financial hardship is NEVER an issue on glee, especially blaine anderson. his parents can afford him Dalton, and fancy clothing, not to mention all these hair gels. they can afford to send him to the moon.

yes please send this bugger to the moon.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 9:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Wasn't it revealed a while ago that Blaine wanted to be a doctor? I don't think Kurt would be petty enough to call off something as big as an engagement just because his fiancé shares different interests. As much as I loathe that storyline and that lead weight on Kurts finger, I want him to break up with Blaine for a good reason (he didn't actually want it, he wants them both to explore other options at their respective colleges, he needs to sort out his personal problems etc.) I want Klaine to die a fiery death so that I can laugh and dance on the ashes, but I don't want Kurt to be turned into an asshole (which you know he would) just so Blaine can be the poor victim again. The boy gets enough shit as it is.
What I meant was that if Blaine goes into pre med there is alot of financial hardships  to get to that final goal and if Blaine's  parents are helping him out, a teenage marriage isn't a feasible or realistic possibility at this juction, that's all.  Combine that with Kurt wanting a shot at a performing career and you have two people with are simply not prepare to be engaged.  And to me a feasible engagement is one where you have a realistic end date to actually get married, as opposed to some vague promise in the far away future.  Would either boy be able to financially support the other or even mutually without parental assistance?

Kurt and  Blaine ending their engagement might be the more mature "unselfish" thing to do.
What I'm afraid of is that if Kurt does break off the engagement, they'll make it to where he's "setting Blaine free" and then he'll be miserable the rest of the season because how could he possibly find anyone better than Blaine?
But in episode 7 he doesn't seem miserable, fantasising about hot hipster guys at a bar with Elliot.

I want more about that scene, I need to know where Kurt's mind at.
Just wait. It's Blee. That scene will probably just be used to enforce the fact that Blaine is the only one for him and that no hot guy in NY could ever compare. vomir 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 9:19 pm

fantastica wrote:financial hardship is NEVER an issue on glee, especially blaine anderson. his parents can afford him Dalton, and fancy clothing, not to mention all these hair gels. they can afford to send him to the moon.

yes please send this bugger to the moon.
It's hilarious , over in TWP , the forum has people whining that Kurt is "entitled" because his dad probably supports him in NY. Yet these transparent Blaine stans posing that question don't want to touch that Blaine as a teenage boy still in High School is proposing to another boy. Talk about entitlement. tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2013, 9:27 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Wasn't it revealed a while ago that Blaine wanted to be a doctor? I don't think Kurt would be petty enough to call off something as big as an engagement just because his fiancé shares different interests. As much as I loathe that storyline and that lead weight on Kurts finger, I want him to break up with Blaine for a good reason (he didn't actually want it, he wants them both to explore other options at their respective colleges, he needs to sort out his personal problems etc.) I want Klaine to die a fiery death so that I can laugh and dance on the ashes, but I don't want Kurt to be turned into an asshole (which you know he would) just so Blaine can be the poor victim again. The boy gets enough shit as it is.
What I meant was that if Blaine goes into pre med there is alot of financial hardships  to get to that final goal and if Blaine's  parents are helping him out, a teenage marriage isn't a feasible or realistic possibility at this juction, that's all.  Combine that with Kurt wanting a shot at a performing career and you have two people with are simply not prepare to be engaged.  And to me a feasible engagement is one where you have a realistic end date to actually get married, as opposed to some vague promise in the far away future.  Would either boy be able to financially support the other or even mutually without parental assistance?

Kurt and  Blaine ending their engagement might be the more mature "unselfish" thing to do.
What I'm afraid of is that if Kurt does break off the engagement, they'll make it to where he's "setting Blaine free" and then he'll be miserable the rest of the season because how could he possibly find anyone better than Blaine?
But in episode 7 he doesn't seem miserable, fantasising about hot hipster guys at a bar with Elliot.

I want more about that scene, I need to know where Kurt's mind at.
Just wait. It's Blee. That scene will probably just be used to enforce the fact that Blaine is the only one for him and that no hot guy in NY could ever compare. vomir 

You may be right.Evil or Very Mad vomir
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/8/2013, 9:46 pm

Buenos wrote:It's hilarious , over in TWP , the forum has people whining that Kurt is "entitled" because his dad probably supports him in NY.  Yet these transparent Blaine stans posing that question don't want to touch that Blaine as a teenage boy still in High School is proposing to another boy.  Talk about entitlement.  tonguue 
it says a lot about those people - their character and psychology. i wouldn't want to befriend these people in real life. they will always justify everything they do, even teh very selfish things.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/9/2013, 3:27 am

I will say this about TWP , at least you have dissenting opinions.

You don't have moderators with their own axe to grind who stop conversations to ensure they win their arguments.  It's like 50 moderators to about 20 regular posters it seems in hypothetical forums and the Moderators can't shut up.  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/9/2013, 7:54 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 21 Tumblr_mvwy3wr7J81svvhoko1_500

This woman was at the Christmas shoot and saw him there.

Wonder what he thought of Chris's elf costume.

Though that jacket Chris is carrying over his arm is Will's jacket. He seems quite fond of wearing Will's jacket. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/9/2013, 8:20 am

fantastica wrote:
Buenos wrote:It's hilarious , over in TWP , the forum has people whining that Kurt is "entitled" because his dad probably supports him in NY.  Yet these transparent Blaine stans posing that question don't want to touch that Blaine as a teenage boy still in High School is proposing to another boy.  Talk about entitlement.  tonguue 
it says a lot about those people - their character and psychology. i wouldn't want to befriend these people in real life. they will always justify everything they do, even teh very selfish things.
How many jobs have we seen Kurt working hard at? And have we ever seen Blaine work? Such people annoy me to no end.

Looking forward to 5x05 for Kurt's bare back and Hummelberry antics, 5x07 for the song with Elliott and Kurt's fantasy scene and the Christmas episode for Kurcheltana as elves and singing together, as well as the naughty scene. I don't care about anything else, and it seems I've finally stopped being invested in the show after ages of trying because I forgot that 5x04 was on until I saw reactions to it.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/9/2013, 8:20 am

fantastica wrote:
How many jobs have we seen Kurt working hard at? And have we ever seen Blaine work? Such people annoy me to no end.

Looking forward to 5x05 for Kurt's bare back and Hummelberry antics, 5x07 for the song with Elliott and Kurt's fantasy scene and the Christmas episode for Kurcheltana as elves and singing together, as well as the naughty scene. I don't care about anything else, and it seems I've finally stopped being invested in the show after ages of trying because I forgot that 5x04 was on until I saw reactions to it.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/9/2013, 9:49 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 21 Tumblr_mvysu6X3uz1s3q1kzo1_500
This is was at the mall with the Christmas scene.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/9/2013, 11:20 am

Potential Spoilers for 5x05/06/07/08 (Grain of Salt)

The End Of Twerk -

• Rachel starts with the Funny Girl rehearsals, and she finds out not everything is as it seems. Marley and Jake are still having a little bit of trouble. A secret is revealed, and I might say that is important.

• The New Directions make a promise, We get to know a little bit more of Bree, We get to see Rachel in the Funny Girl world with a very special scene, a performance is not very appropiate.

• There is a McKinley reunion involving way more than just the students, the Rachel-Kurt tattoo thing is very important because it works as a metaphor for where they’re going (or plan to!), and Dani is not present in this episode.

• Sue is not happy with the assignment, so more Sue vs. ND. Also I think Kitty steals the spotlight cuz she has some great one liners.

Movin’ Out -

• Sam’s childhood flashback is supposed to help him figure out something that is going on in his life at that time, so we will find out a bit more about him.

• Blaine and Sam try to figure out what to do with their lives as graduation approaches, so he [Blaine I assume] seeks Kurt’s help. Becky also goes to a university, and Artie also gets to reveal his plans for the future. Jake and Marley come to terms with something that happened between them.

• There is a Klaine discussion about them as a couple, the Kurt-Rachel scene becomes interesting and is a big part of their relationship, Someone figures out his/her future, Ryder likes the assignment and uses it to express something he has been thinking of lately.

• I guess the scene with Little Blaine is “moving” in a way (it works to prove a point), There’s hope for Tina, Ryder has “his” moment during his solo (I know it sounds weird, but you’ll get it… eventually), the NY side plays the lighter part for this episode.

• This episode is great for both Rachel and Sam, together and alone, they get to bond because Kurt and Blaine are too busy with each other. This episode is Sam/Blaine heavy, however they shed a new light on some other characters, including McKinley.  And Sam plays to his advantages.

Puppet Master -

• There’s talk about the future of McKinley, Rachel is singing, Starchild reveals “something”, and the puppets work as a metaphor.

• The Glee Club gears up for Nationals with an akward assignment and there are insecurities and questions are raised, so certain members try to calm the others down. Seniors are still on the fence about leaving Lima behind. Also this episode is important for Santana and her planned storyline.

Previously Unaired Christmas - 

• There is at least a solo, a group number and a duet. Tina and Klaine are singing.
Like I said grain of salt!! Idk how reliable the source is but her previous spoilers have been correct and these sound more than plausible.
This Sam/Rachel bonding looks more like a set up for future romance.

Ryder has a moment about Tina? Great they are giving her a new LI two weeks before graduation.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/9/2013, 11:39 am

I really start to wonder if Klaine is actually on a way to break up again... I really, really do. Strangely, I find the spoilers actually interesting.

On a totally unrelated note: any advice for extreme stomach sickness? No, I am not pregnant but feel like hell :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/9/2013, 11:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I really start to wonder if Klaine is actually on a way to break up again... I really, really do. Strangely, I find the spoilers actually interesting.

On a totally unrelated note: any advice for extreme stomach sickness? No, I am not pregnant but feel like hell :( 
When I have an upset stomach, I find that drinking ginger ale helps a lot. However, I think ginger ale is a very American thing . . . is it available to you?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/9/2013, 11:47 am

No, not really :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/9/2013, 11:53 am

^^^
Mint Tea. It's great for it, without sugar or honey (i drink it with honey) and not to hot.

helps all the time, particularly since i have been having stomach problems myself the last month or so. i'm a step away from seeing a doctor so see if it's heartburn/gastritis/irritation or god forbid an ulcer. or maybe just stress as i have been under a lot lately.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/9/2013, 12:00 pm

Thank you Smile

To anyone else, sorry for hijacking this thread.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/9/2013, 12:05 pm

^ i hope you feel better my dear. i hope it's nothing serious. stress is bad and glee is not helping.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/9/2013, 12:12 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I really start to wonder if Klaine is actually on a way to break up again... I really, really do. Strangely, I find the spoilers actually interesting.

Usually I drink herb teas or take pills, but I think is more effective the former than the latter. Also I recommend you to lay on bed and try to take a nap. Probably you're under stress. And sadly Glee won't help you to get any better, so it might be better if you're off for an hour at least.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 11/9/2013, 12:16 pm

You should get Ginger Ale at well-assorted supermarkets. I also bought Ginger Ale at some discounter once, but it didn't seem to have real ginger in it, just flavors, so I don't think it would have the same beneficial effect on your health. It also didn't taste as good.
I'd also strongly recommend a good camomile tea. Like tanita_mors said, not too hot and without anything added.

Maybe it would also help to stay away from Glee more. It's what I decided to do and I feel so much more relaxed now, lol. fanny2

Hope you feel better soon.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/9/2013, 3:19 pm

Ha, I am amused everyone recommends me to take a break from Glee. I so agree. I am a bit better now. Thanks for all the advice neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/9/2013, 4:01 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Ha, I am amused everyone recommends me to take a break from Glee. I so agree. I am a bit better now. Thanks for all the advice neutre 
Yes, taking a break from Glee or just quitting it altogether would be a good idea. I've already taken abstinence from tumblr for the weekend so that I wouldn't have to deal with that fandom, and now reading these spoilers, I can't bring myself to give a shit. I've been doing other things with my time like watching other shows, reading, knitting, besting some of my games. Much more satisfying.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/9/2013, 4:42 pm

Some of the spoilers are interesting, and yes, it looks as if either Kurt and Blaine might be having second thoughts about this rushed engagement.

Kurt wanting to rebel and have a tattoo, and supposedly his fantasy involving hot hipsters might mean he's getting cold feet about tying himself down. Blaine not sure if a performing arts career is what he wants and maybe an alternative path that is not NY centric, plus they need to keep them apart until the fadeout in Season 6. coool 

I dunno, it certainly doesn't look to me as if McKinley school year is coming to an end before the hiatus, eh, I'm reconciled to the never ending school year. I'm actually getting a kick trying to figure out how long they can stretch it out at this point. Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/9/2013, 5:24 pm

Speaking of this not ending MK year, the other day I came across a post on tumblr of someone who was so bored that started to calculate how long have passed since Tina said in Sadie Hawkings episode "There are still left 100 and something for prom" and how stuck they're in time. And according to this research, they're supposed to be in May-June. But according to some numbers, Nationals will be in August blinkk Razz 

Oh Glee what are you going to do? hahaha
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/9/2013, 5:36 pm

brisallie wrote:Speaking of this not ending MK year, the other day I came across a post on tumblr of someone who was so bored that started to calculate how long have passed since Tina said in Sadie Hawkings episode "There are still left 100 and something for prom" and how stuck they're in time. And according to this research, they're supposed to be in May-June. But according to some numbers, Nationals will be in August blinkk Razz 

Oh Glee what are you going to do? hahaha
I read another post that said they would graduate in July, but that can't be right. I went to school about 2 hours away from Lima and we graduated in the beginning of June. According to season 3, Nationals took place about a week before graduation, so if that's the case and Nationals is 4 weeks away, they're still in the beginning of MAY!! What make this even more odd is that it was mid-April when Kurt went to check on his dad in 4.21, the Beatles tribute lasted 2 weeks, and then there was a 4 week time skip in 5.03. Logically, they should've already graduated by now. lol I don't even think the writers care about the timeline anymore. They'll keep the seniors there until next May if they want and still say it's only May of 2013.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/9/2013, 6:11 pm

A little 507 spoiler
staceysthings
:
In the article that accompanies Adam Lambert’s Entertainment Tonight interview there was this little bit about 507 (for whatever reason this isn’t in the video interview. I think they may be holding it until closer to 507 airing).
The good news is that Lambert — and his decadently-dressed character, Starchild — will be back in an episode titled Puppet Master. “Like the title suggest, it’s about further power struggles,” he says through the tight-lips anyone who works on the Fox musical adopts.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next