Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  Jellyrolls 10/29/2013, 10:42 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 504GleeEP504_Scene21Gaga_714

I saw this. I'm traumatized. Seriously hideous. Share my nightmares.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  tanita_mors 10/29/2013, 10:45 pm

i don't know who looks worse on that pic. it looks taken out of some hideous camp horror movie. a really, really bad one. hell, not even one of those, "it's so bad it's good" kind. just plain bad.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/29/2013, 11:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 504GleeEP504_Scene21Gaga_714

I saw this.  I'm traumatized.   Seriously hideous. Share my nightmares.

This is just hysterical. Razz  ptdr

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/29/2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/29/2013, 11:04 pm

My favorite puppet is Angel. Here he fights with Spike. Too funny.

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/29/2013, 11:04 pm

This time Glee deserves some credits. You know how its usually criticized for being unrealistic when it comes to ND budget, as they usually are run out of money for Nationals, but in the meantime they have this  performances with great costumes. But this time it looks like an actual high school project. Razz

P.S You probably will dislike this, but I came across a theory that it says that what if the still we saw of Kurt unbottoning his shirt, is actually him buttoning his shirt. It was implied the scene will start right after he got the tattoo, so once again, not skin.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 1:49 am

WishYouWould is giving out spoilers.

For NYC they’re doing 5.07. The scene is set at a hipster bar in NYC. It’s a nice piano bar and the extras are instructed to dress very hipster-y. There’s a specific group of hipsters who are booked as “hot guys” and told to dress nice and have their hair done up like they are “every man or woman’s fantasy guy.”

The interesting part: The idea of the scene is that it’s Kurt’s fantasy. It is noted specifically that since Kurt is all about the fashion, and this is a nice, hipster piano bar club, they want the extras to come looking very nice.

This may have to do with "Into The Groove" and not confirmed or anything but it could be a duet between Kurt and Elliott, no third singer.

Blaine is no hipster, so Kurt is fantasing about guys that don't look or dress like Blaine. Smile 

The New York side sounds interesting.

(ETA: Demi, Adam, Naya, Chris, and Lea are all filming for the NYC scenes.)

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/30/2013, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 2:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:WishYouWould is answering questions.

"Into The Groove" is a Kurt scene at a bar.

The whole band might not be there, so it could be just Kurt and Elliott preforming, and no third singer.

This is not confirmed as yet.

She can't give out much more detail at the moment.

Lea tweeted this earlier today:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Twitte16

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 2:11 am

bayth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:WishYouWould is answering questions.

"Into The Groove" is a Kurt scene at a bar.

The whole band might not be there, so it could be just Kurt and Elliott preforming, and no third singer.

This is not confirmed as yet.

She can't give out much more detail at the moment.

Lea tweeted this earlier today:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Twitte16

Maybe if this a part of Kurt's fantasy Rachel isn't singing just dancing.

I hope "Into The Groove" is a duet, but as it is a bit vague at the moment, I am not believing it until the singers are revealed or a proper more detailed spoiler comes out.

I am not getting sucked in again. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 2:17 am

Now WishYouWould saying the description makes it sound like a fantasy sequence. fanny2
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/30/2013, 2:21 am

Rachel is probably the third person who will sing with Kurt and Elliot just like she did in every damn song Kurt and Isabelle sang last season. Ughhh they just can't leave Kurt sing a duet with somebody who is not Blaine or Rachel? If they really want a third singer why don't they use Demi or Santana for a change?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 2:29 am

sheny wrote:Rachel is probably the third person who will sing with Kurt and Elliot just like she did in every damn song Kurt and Isabelle sang last season. Ughhh they just can't leave Kurt sing a duet with somebody who is not Blaine or Rachel? If they really want a third singer why don't they use Demi or Santana for a change?
I think I'll wait until all the singers are revealed.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 3:41 am

So, daxterd is going to be giving out spoilers while WishYouWould is away, she is passing her source over to her.

I remember her from the GF. She was one of the nicer ones, but she is still a Klainer.

Why don't they just get fanfiction writers write the goddamn show if they are allowing fans to give out spoilers? Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 3:48 am

Source:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Tumblr_mvgpltn3tJ1r4ezfzo1_500

fyeahgleeclub:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 4:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:So, daxterd is going to be giving out spoilers while WishYouWould is away, she is passing her source over to her.

I remember her from the GF. She was one of the nicer ones, but she is still a Klainer.

Why don't they just get fanfiction writers write the goddamn show if they are allowing fans to give out spoilers? Rolling Eyes
There is this little fic called "Don't You Remember". We should campaign that Glee just adapts it into a screenplay. I could even deal with that version of Blaine sifflou 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 4:32 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:So, daxterd is going to be giving out spoilers while WishYouWould is away, she is passing her source over to her.

There is this little fic called "Don't You Remember". We should campaign that Glee just adapts it into a screenplay. I could even deal with that version of Blaine sifflou 
They are taking from fanfiction. dryy 

I love that fic. wub 

Bear Cubs, Hobbit and Meerkats is another one. I think I got it right. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 6:54 am

It is starting to look like Demi will be on "Into The Groove", as she wasn't at the dance rehearsal.

Maybe she is just playing guitar. If they are still calling this a duet between Kurt and Elliott.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 6:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:WishYouWould is giving out spoilers.

For NYC they’re doing 5.07. The scene is set at a hipster bar in NYC. It’s a nice piano bar and the extras are instructed to dress very hipster-y. There’s a specific group of hipsters who are booked as “hot guys” and told to dress nice and have their hair done up like they are “every man or woman’s fantasy guy.”

The interesting part: The idea of the scene is that it’s Kurt’s fantasy. It is noted specifically that since Kurt is all about the fashion, and this is a nice, hipster piano bar club, they want the extras to come looking very nice.

This may have to do with "Into The Groove" and not confirmed or anything but it could be a duet between Kurt and Elliott, no third singer.

Blaine is no hipster, so Kurt is fantasing about guys that don't look or dress like Blaine. Smile 

Can this end as a orgy? sifflou 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 7:04 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:WishYouWould is giving out spoilers.

Can this end as a orgy? sifflou 
If this is a fantasy, why is Kurt having it?

Does it have something to do with Elliott?

I know Klainers are getting nervous.

But it is interesting that the guys are nothing like Blaine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 7:15 am

They need a cliffhanger so people will watch again after the winter hiatus. The fifth seasons beings with the engagement and ends with Kurt breaking it off. Narratively speaking, it makes sense. But this is Glee after all.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/30/2013, 8:32 am

Kurt having a fantasy with a boy who's not Blaine? I've to see that!

I already fantasized there will be a new guy, because there is still a season left and everything doesn't have to be perfect, so that why I thought Glee might decide to put some trouble between Klaine. However, we know how Glee works and at least Elliot is quite successful, Klaine are meant to be endgame
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/30/2013, 11:28 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/30/2013, 12:38 pm

Ah... Adam... impecable as always.

Really, really need a Kurt/Elliot duet.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/30/2013, 1:33 pm

marry the night - is that a gaga song ? sure sounds like a gaga song. (i'm not really in with the top 40 music as i don't really listen to it - basically every newer pop/rock song that is popular i have heard on glee first. i'm a tv show/movie girl, not quite so musically inclined)

anyway, the song is ok, nothing specially, but adam is fantastic. great voice and great range even in this one. this is the kind of voice that should be the the lead of new directions over blarren.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/30/2013, 1:50 pm

^Yes, it's a Gaga song.
Adam is good, as usual. neutre 

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:that ring - it's on the left hand so it's a wedding ring. btw, how do people usually wear engagement rings? on the right hand? middle finger? what's the proper location for the engagement ring? i have married twice but skipped all the engagements so i have no idea. anyone?
A woman usually wears her diamond engagement ring on her left ring finger, and when she gets married, she wears both the engagement and wedding ring on the left ring finger (usually with the wedding band going on first).  

I'm not sure what the traditions are for gay engagments, though (if there are any).  But this ring would make most people think Kurt is married.
Here in the Netherlands the engagement ring is worn on the right hand, so there's no real consensus on that, I think. But yes: this rings makes it look as if Kurt is married.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Tumblr_mvhonpyUsu1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 5 Tumblr_mvhonpyUsu1r4ezfzo2_500

So the puppet was Mr. Shue and not Blaine. And this storyline will probably be Blaine centered, if he's the only one who's not a puppet. Of freaking course. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 2:17 pm

^ How many Blaine-centric are there? blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next