Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 2:29 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ How many Blaine-centric are there? blinkk 
Too many.  Blah, Blee sucks.  Why won't it die?  It's sucking what little life that's left of Glee .   photo JC_voodoo.gif
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/30/2013, 2:34 pm

bayth wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:^ How many Blaine-centric are there? blinkk 
Too many.  Blah, Blee sucks.  Why won't it die?  It's sucking what little life that's left of Glee .   photo JC_voodoo.gif
I agree too many.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/30/2013, 2:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvhonpyUsu1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvhonpyUsu1r4ezfzo2_500

So the puppet was Mr. Shue and not Blaine. And this storyline will probably be Blaine centered, if he's the only one who's not a puppet. Of freaking course. Rolling Eyes
Darren is the biggest puppet there.

I just had a really disturbing mental image of Ryan Murphy's hand up Darren's ass. ewww.... vomir
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/30/2013, 2:37 pm

So far we have Kurt running wild in NYC, getting a tattoo, starting a band and hanging out with sex bomb Adam Lambert.

Then we have Blaine rolling on the floor with puppets.

Are we sure that Blaine is Ryan Murphy's favorite?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 2:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvhonpyUsu1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvhonpyUsu1r4ezfzo2_500

So the puppet was Mr. Shue and not Blaine. And this storyline will probably be Blaine centered, if he's the only one who's not a puppet. Of freaking course. Rolling Eyes
So, in this episode Kurt is having fantasies about hot men and Blaine is having fantasies about being a puppet master to everyone around him?  Hmmm.  Maybe they are going with Blaine being a megalomaniac.  With everything that's gone on with him it's a possibility.  No, I know it's my dream/wish.  Than they could transport Blaine to an insane asylum where he is surrounded by his 'little friends'. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 6 Fairedesgrimaces
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/30/2013, 3:07 pm

Ugh. So you think we're getting a scene of Blaine acting with a bunch of puppets? If so, then Darren would still be the weakest actor in the bunch.

At least there isn't a Kurt puppet there.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 3:31 pm

All NYC for Glee in future?
October 30, 2013 11:23 AM PDT
Exclusive: Glee Mulling Full-Time Shift to 'NYC'
Get More: Exclusive
Michael Ausiello

Glee Moving NYCGlee may soon be taking a bigger bite out of the Big Apple.

Fox’s groundbreaking musical — which for the past year-plus has been splitting its focus between New York and Lima, Ohio — may shift the action entirely to the City That Never Sleeps as early as this season, sources confirm to TVLine exclusively.

It’s one of several ideas Fox is discussing with Glee creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, who have been forced to reexamine all aspects of the show in the wake of Cory Monteith’s tragic death in July.

In an interview earlier this month, Murphy acknowledged that navigating the post-Finn era has been “f—ing hard,” adding, “It’s hard every day. It’s hard in the writers room, it’s hard on the set.”

Murphy also hinted that he had “a good idea” that would carry the show through to its sixth and likely final season next year. “I’m going to tell the studio and the network how after Cory’s unfortunate passing we can end the show [in a way] that I think is very satisfactory,” he shared. “And kind of in his honor, which I love.”

If the Gotham-centric plan gets a green light, Glee is not expected to move its production to the East Coast — although more frequent on-location shoots would be likely. Additionally, producers would be faced with the difficult task of deciding which characters currently tied to Lima (and McKinley High) would join Rachel, Kurt and Santana in NYC.

Would it be too much to ask for it to be just Kurt, Rachel and Santana? They are the only cast members many of the fans are interested in. Maybe Artie. But everyone else can stay in Ohio.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/30/2013, 4:11 pm

This is now the umpteenth time they've promised NY centric stuff and they are full of shit. They talk about NY but then give out spoilers all about Blaine at the same time. They are just stringing people along.

BTW were the newbies made regular before or after Cory's death? Just wondering Ryan's comment about totally changing the plot because of it.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 10/30/2013, 4:40 pm

Before.

And Blaine is graduating. So they probably are mulling it over *now*. Sigh.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/30/2013, 4:49 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Before.

True.:angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/30/2013, 5:00 pm

It is possible that the showrunners have finally come to their senses and recognized that keeping McKinley is futile and are cutting their losses. They can write off whatever they are obligated to pay the noobs because of their "regular" status (since they are very probably being paid a lot less than they've been paying the vets) and pull up stakes while there's still a show to save. No one can argue that they haven't done everything possible to try to make the noobs relevent, but it's time to salvage what they can and shift the few salvagable characters (their opinion, not mine since I think the whole lot should be dumped) to NY and try to make something of the show there.

It is also very possible that Cory's death, they lost their anchor for McKinley (since Matt wants out and they need some kind of a teacher figure there to hold it together). My my guess... they're using Cory to save face. They made an enormous miscalculation, thinking that the audience would accept these pale copies of far better characters (who were played by far stronger actors) while being satisfied with the crumbs of Rachel, Kurt and Santana that they deigned to bestow upon us.

Regardless, I believe it when I see it. I'm perfectly okay with Artie coming to NY. They've built it up adequately. We know that he's got the plan to be a film director and the ground has been laid for him to attend school there. I'm resigned to Blaine and Sam being shoved down out throats there (Blaine because his story makes some sense to be transfered there on account of Kurt and Sam because they will be riding this "epic bromance" into the ground no matter how lackluster it actually is). But I cannot see how anyone else can be incorporated there. On a stretch, they can pull in Tina since she did want a performance career, but the show has treated Jenna and her character so poorly that I doubt they'll bother (and in truth, I think that Jenna will be happy to be let go at this point). If the show does shift to a NYC centric storyline, I don't see a mass exodus to NY. McKinley might just get a few brief scenes here and there so they can make like the actors are actually earning their paychecks, but they're going to have a lot of free time on their hands.

Of course, they could just be bullshitting us again. I'll believe it when I see it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/30/2013, 5:10 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Before.

That's what I remembered. They still had trust/false pretense that the newbies would somehow overcome and make the same effect as the oldies.

Ranwing wrote:Regardless, I believe it when I see it. I'm perfectly okay with Artie coming to NY. They've built it up adequately. We know that he's got the plan to be a film director and the ground has been laid for him to attend school there. I'm resigned to Blaine and Sam being shoved down out throats there (Blaine because his story makes some sense to be transfered there on account of Kurt and Sam because they will be riding this "epic bromance" into the ground no matter how lackluster it actually is). But I cannot see how anyone else can be incorporated there. On a stretch, they can pull in Tina since she did want a performance career, but the show has treated Jenna and her character so poorly that I doubt they'll bother (and in truth, I think that Jenna will be happy to be let go at this point). If the show does shift to a NYC centric storyline, I don't see a mass exodus to NY. McKinley might just get a few brief scenes here and there so they can make like the actors are actually earning their paychecks, but they're going to have a lot of free time on their hands.
I have no trouble if they play the on/off game with Klaine up until the bitter end IF Kurt gets to actually have a serious Off-Blaine period in his life and not just this sexless, daydreaming of Blaine singledom. Blam can mess up their own stuff as much as they want, just cut their time into half of what it is now and donate the rest to HummelPezBerry.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 5:14 pm

Yet another essay I wrote and posted on tumbrl:

This entire "essay" ahead is basically pure speculation based on zero facts, false hope and attempting to connect some dots. The possibility that I am wrong with every single sentence is very high, but bear with me anyway.
I wonder if despite all expectations (positive and negative) by Klainers and non-Klainers, this particular couple actually has an expiration date. The reasons I start wondering is as followed:

- The proposal was rushed as Glee wanted to be the first network to feature the new equality laws (they failed). The proposal had nothing do with a proper SL but was only a reflection of current political change. Also Kurt's dialogue in the car was odd and not well suited for the audience to believe Kurt is actually genuinely excited. In case Glee for once was actually planning ahead, they might for once wrote appropriate dialogue for some foreshadowing.

- Both actors are actually against the engagement and publically admitted it (even though that was before Cory's unfortunate death and I predict the SL changed after his passing).

- The new spoilers about Kurt starting to discover his wilder side in NYC. As a Kurtsie first and foremost, I am very excited. It could point towards an end of the engagement.

- Darren, in all honesty. He cannot use Chris anymore to advance his career, as many Chris fans are annoyed by him, and he also always gets overshadowed. Chris will always remain the stronger actor and Darren looks weak next to him. With Chord, he has an equal acting partner who is much more appropriate for him to get attention.

But all those factors are actually minor. It is still a TV-show, endgame couples are mandatory (and destroy the end product, at least for me), and we still have 1 1/2 more seasons to go. But now comes my very speculative part: what about spin-offs? Let's be realistic, Blaine is a fan favorite and would be the first choice for FOX to use for a spin-off show. Chris makes it very clear in every single interview that his last season will be the sixth season (conspiracy theory, maybe a bit too clear. He mentioned his departure in every single interview after the announcement). There is zero speculation if he foresees his future at the set of Glee after that particular season. He will be out. I also doubt Lea will stick around, as she is an ambitious person and wants a career post-Glee. RIB said their last season will also be the sixth one, but FOX claimed differently. They have shown interest to continue with Glee and basically quickly debunked RIB's final season announcement. So, what about a Blaine/Sam spin-off? The reasons for this speculations are various again:

- FOX decided to push for Chord for instance at the TCA (he won the category), as well as the nomination for best bromance at the PCA.

- The continued focus on Blaine and Sam for post-graduation plans together. As well as Blaine's change at heart for a career. In case Klaine breaks up, his path could lead everywhere and isn't restricted to any town in the states (as for instance wanting to be a BW-star, as obviously that is only located in NYC). With Nationals at L.A., it might even lead Blaine and Sam to discover and falling in love with the city).

- FOX seems to want to continue with Glee.

- Darren and Chord would both be happy participants - heck, they may even still be under contract as they joined later as regulars.

- Ryan Murphy loves those two. I can see him writing a totally new show with those two being the main focus.

However. Chris will be out. Klaine will be no more. Klaine needs to end before the final season ends. Therefore, maybe Klaine will actually break-up soon. Maybe Kurt's SL is right now that he discovers he doesn't want to marry yet, end the engagement and Blaine decides to move to LA. Heck, maybe the spin-off starts already next year and the final season is actually really about Kurt/Santana/Rachel. Klaine also really would need to end for good, in order to ensure future love interests for Blaine. Blaine fans would be ecstatic, the faltering audience would stick around for S6 because of the new concept.
BTW, I am not saying the spin-off would be in any shape or form successful (I think it is the opposite). Buuuut, I believe there is a possibility. Considering I want Blaine off the show, Klaine to be over and get more focus on Kurt: give Blam their damn show! Personally, I would like to see how popular those two actually are and if they really could carry a show.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/30/2013, 6:10 pm

glee is considering storyline move to russia
[url=http://www.eonline.com/news/475833/glee-report-series-May-cut-McKinley-high-out-to-focus-solely-on-new-York-story lines][/url]
Glee has tackled an impressive number of hot-button issues over its five-year run, and gay rights in Russia could be next, E! News has learned exclusively.
The Fox hit is considering moving a major storyline—and its most notable gay character— to Russia for the sixth and (presumably) final season, according to multiple insiders who work on the show. “We are mulling around the idea of moving Kurt (Chris Colfer) to Russia,” says one source, adding that creator Ryan Murphy and his production team are entertaining three possible ideas for the final year. One is to move the series’ storyline solely to New York City. Another is to move Kurt to Russia. And another remains to be seen, but could include McKinley High (the series’ original home).

A recently enacted Russian law outlaws “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations among minors,” sparking protest within the LGBT community.  The next Olympics will take place in Sochi, Russia, and Olympic gold medalists rallied in New York City’s Times Square on Tuesday to speak out against the Russian law.
Kurt recently got engaged to his on-off boyfriend Blaine (Darren Criss) in one of TV’s most elaborate engagement scenes, a storyline that was prompted in part by the Defense of Marriage Act ruling.
Whatever the storyline direction, Glee’s series production will definitely stay in Los Angeles for the final season, E! News has confirmed. There has been no decision yet as to which option the show will take. TVLine first reported the New York-only idea.
Fox has no comment on upcoming storylines.
Our sources confirm that Fox has been discussing the idea of Russia and New York with the Glee team of Murphy, Brad Falchuck and Ian Brennan after reevaluating the arc of the series following Cory Monteith’s tragic death this past summer.
Clearly, both the New York and Russia plans have a lot of moving parts to consider. For example: Would Blaine or any of the main characters join Kurt in Russia? Who, if anybody, would join Rachel (Lea Michele) and Santana (Naya Rivera) in the Big Apple?  What will happen to the McKinley High crew, including Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison?
Glee’s current season has been splitting time between Lima and New York, and much of the enthusiasm of the viewers has been directed toward the storylines with Rachel, Kurt and Santana. Even the guest stars appearing on the show (Demi Lovato, Adam Lambert) are being dropped into Glee’s New York world. With Glee headed toward its sixth and likely final season, Murphy has been forced to find a way to end the series without his original plan involving Finn and Rachel.
"The final year of the show, which will be next year, was designed around Rachel and Cory/Finn’s story," Murphy told reporters recently. "I knew what the last shot was, he was in it. I knew what the last line was, she said it to him. So when a tragedy like that happens you sort of have to pause and figure out what you want to do, so we’re figuring that out now."
What do you think of Glee moving to Russia? Or everything to New York? Nothing has been decided, so let your voice be heard!

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/30/2013, 6:19 pm

^
I hope the Russia thing is just some sick joke or I'll have to fly to the US and strangle somebody. This show is getting even more ridiculous.
Is this how they are plannig to get rid of Chris? Send Kurt to Russia and replace him with Blaine in the Kurcheltana loft.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 6:21 pm

What??! blinkk 

However, my little spin-off theory once again got more ground. I suspect Klaine may actually really be over.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/30/2013, 6:26 pm

What the actual F***!?!

They cannot be serious! If they want to address social issues, do a fricking documentary! What is wrong with these people? I think their only reason to have Glee excist is to make it as bad as possible and see how much they can milk money out of these Fox idiots.

Aaaand this might be a social heep I'm stepping into, but the actual f*** do these idiot writers know about Russia and are capable to write about it? They can't even write their own country with any kind of realism.

I just don't know how much more of this insanity I can understand if this spoiler turns out to be legit.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/30/2013, 6:29 pm

I don't care what happens with Klaine as long as Kurt is safe and happy in NYC. I don't want my baby in a place that's potentially dangerous for him.

This has to be a joke (really tasteless joke) even RM is not that crazy.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/30/2013, 6:57 pm

sheny wrote:I don't care what happens with Klaine as long as Kurt is safe and happy in NYC. I don't want my baby in a place that's potentially dangerous for him.

I agree. I don't like Klaine/ Blaine, but I dislike the Russia idea even more. If they must move Kurt out of the USA why don't they move him to England, Canada, or somewhere not Russia or anywhere not like Russia?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/30/2013, 7:02 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
sheny wrote:I don't care what happens with Klaine as long as Kurt is safe and happy in NYC. I don't want my baby in a place that's potentially dangerous for him.

I agree. I don't like Klaine/ Blaine, but I   dislike the Russia idea even more. If they must move Kurt out of the USA   why don't they  move him to    England, Canada, or  somewhere not Russia or anywhere not like Russia?
I lived in Russia. It's an AMAZING place to go, especially if you are in theatre. Though the new laws are bad, they are not the whole culture. I definitely prefer Russia for Kurt than Klaine.

I don't think Glee is equipped for this storyline, though.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/30/2013, 7:15 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I agree. I don't like Klaine/ Blaine, but I   dislike the Russia idea even more. If they must move Kurt out of the USA   why don't they  move him to    England, Canada, or  somewhere not Russia or anywhere not like Russia?
I lived in Russia. It's an AMAZING place to go, especially if you are in theatre. Though the new laws are bad, they are not the whole culture. I definitely prefer Russia for Kurt than Klaine.

Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/30/2013, 7:19 pm

Someone fooled with the reporter at E! And he/she took it as face value. I don't believe in that at all, that was just an early Fool's day joke.

A full NYC show is realistic though, for the last season
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/30/2013, 7:24 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Good  points.  
Thanks. Also--in Russia fashion is a big thing. People (though women more than men) DRESS much better than in the USA. I could see a great fanfic about Kurt in Russia. If the show could deal with anything well, and if they could POPULATE two sets (which they cannot), then it could be good.

I really don't want to see Russia turned into a joke on Glee.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/30/2013, 7:29 pm

Ooooh. Kurt can realize that he'd rather have "Someone Like Putin" instead of Blaine. Because Putin is better. phr34r 

I'm tickled by the absurdity of this whole idea.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 8:05 pm

If was Kurt I would be so turned on.

Adam once again like with any cover he has done, he has done in perfectly.

Try and beat that McKinley. vexe
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next