Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  bayth 2/14/2014, 7:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
bayth wrote:And Chris is able to include "WILL" in his response.   Smile 
I doubt that's intentional to mean Will Sherrod though. More like an emphasis on the word, like he is enthusiasticly accepting to be our Valentine.

There are enough crazy theories of the tinhatters going around with the supposedly hidden messages in tweets and stuff from Chris and Darren as it is already. No need to add to that from the other side, imo.  Razz

Oh, I realize that, but it's just cute.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 7:53 pm

Buenos wrote:Oh Glorfindel, Chris would be that clever with a play on words.
 Razz 

Though of course it's all a guess..
He would be that clever, but not this time, I think.
But who knows?  

bayth wrote:Oh, I realize that, but it's just cute.
I agree: it's a funny coincidence. Smile  (just like the tweet from the doorman at Adam Lambert's birthday party, when he said "chilling")

And I wasn't trying to 'reprimand' you, so please don't think that, but it's just that I don't like this constantly analyzing and trying to find special messages and such in Every. Single. Tiny thing Chris (and Darren) does, and certainly not the flaunting and taunting that both sides of the real life shippers are doing, e.g. right now on tumblr.

Let the guy tweet what he wants for a change without people going all CSI and conspiracy theory about it: he's walking enough on egg-shells already when it comes to his personal life.
A little banter or smart remark is fine by me, even some "wink, wink" speculation, but some people (again: on both sides) just take it too far imo. I don't like people going crazy each and every time the guy tweets, especially not when there's no solid evidence and the side who usually accuses the other side of making things up and reading too much into a little thing are basically doing the same themselves now. It makes those people look like fools, imo.

Again, not directed at anyone here. (just grumpy and sensitive tonight  blushh )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 7:59 pm

If Chris did tweet a clever valentine remark to his BF, I hardly find that some earth shattering thing one way or another.

I don't think Chris is shading or snarking, but being romantic. Of course it might not be what happened, but I don't see a huge projection with that.  I don't even see how guessing that is some conspiracy theory.  phr34r

Either way, I'm hoping he's having a good day regardless.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 8:09 pm

^As I said: it's the people who are now celebrating on tumblr as if that tweet was an intented jibe from Chris to the tinhatters, and/or a clever way of him to let the fandom know he's still with Will, who irk me.
Chris' personal life is not to be fought over in a stupid fandom war of real life shippers, that's all.

I don't even care if it was intentional or not, that's all up to Chris imo, although I doubt he would put his feelings of neverdying love for Will into a tweet directed at his fans.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 8:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^As I said: it's the people who are now celebrating on tumblr as if that tweet was an intented jibe from Chris to the tinhatters, and/or a clever way of him to let the fandom know he's still with Will, who irk me.
Chris' personal life is not to be fought over in a stupid fandom war of real life shippers, that's all.

I don't even care if it was intentional or not, that's all up to Chris imo, although I doubt he would put his feelings of neverdying love for Will into a tweet directed at his fans.

Which is why I don't get your insistence that it couldn't have been possible Chris was simply being clever.  I get not thinking it was shading or dissing fandom as some claim, but as someone who said something cute to his BF what would have been the harm in that?  

I don't let fandom wars mar every thing I see Chris do or say.  That gives others way too much power of my enjoyment of anything.  phr34r  I thought Chris might have posted it with Will in mind and I don't give a rat's ass how others would interpret that or run with it. If he didn't that's fine, nobody has proof either way.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/14/2014, 9:01 pm

bayth wrote:Chris's response: panik 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Twitte29

I saw this tweet and my immediate reaction was "How cute", but never crossed to my mind that he emphasized the word WILL because of his boyfriend. I believe some people are reading too much.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 9:13 pm

Buenos wrote:Which is why I don't get your insistence that it couldn't have been possible Chris was simply being clever.  I get not thinking it was shading or dissing fandom as some claim, but as someone who said something cute to his BF what would have been the harm in that?  

I don't let fandom wars mar every thing I see Chris do or say.  That gives others way too much power of my enjoyment of anything.  phr34r  I thought Chris might have posted it with Will in mind and I don't give a rat's ass how others would interpret that or run with it. If he didn't that's fine, nobody has proof either way.
Taking this to the snark and bark thread.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/15/2014, 12:50 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo1_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo2_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo3_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo4_1280
Chris Colfer and Will Sherrod at Nina Dobrev’s 25th Birthday

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/15/2014, 1:04 pm

I saw those pictures this morning, but wasn't sure of the source.

In a word... yum! More tiger, less kitten. Will must have had a ball taming that bad kitty! miamiam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/15/2014, 1:08 pm

Chris Colfer News posted them and they never post or reblog private pictures, so these must be public.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/15/2014, 2:14 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer News posted them and they never post or reblog private pictures, so these must be public.

Those are such lovely pics! Cute and hot...  miamiam 

I'm glad they're public pics.

Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/15/2014, 2:17 pm

I'm sorry, but those kitten ears make him look more cute than fierce!  Laughing 

Nevertheless a funny series of photos.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/15/2014, 2:51 pm

Am getting a not so vague BDSM feel from those costumes, what with the whip and the jungle cat/lion tamer role play. Can't help from thinking that the good times lasted well after the party ended! If you know what I mean *nudge nudge wink wink*  uhuhu 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/15/2014, 3:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am getting a not so vague BDSM feel from those costumes, what with the whip and the jungle cat/lion tamer role play. Can't help from thinking that the good times lasted well after the party ended! If you know what I mean *nudge nudge wink wink*  uhuhu 

"What's your biggest turn on?"  TWO WORDS from Mr. Colfer: "Controlled danger."

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_mbduosk7ax1ql9oml

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Controlled_danger_by_ohhbutterfly-d4vu374
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/15/2014, 3:23 pm

haha, whatever he's into, i don't care, as long as he's having fun, and he definitely is. he and will are both cat people. as you know in any man-cat relationship, the cat is the real boss.  Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine 2012 2/15/2014, 3:26 pm

I used to want Chris for my imaginary son-in-law!! Now I want both of them.

Sunshine 2012
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/15/2014, 3:38 pm

^ your son-in-dream. me too.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/15/2014, 4:31 pm

You guys HELP! Seeing those pics have killed me!  ded Chris O____O
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/15/2014, 6:40 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo1_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo2_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo3_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n11md5yBuT1qe476yo4_1280
Chris Colfer and Will Sherrod at Nina Dobrev’s 25th Birthday

Razz Love these pics. And I prefer to not say anything as Will is a hunter and Chris a wild cat lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/15/2014, 6:45 pm

these 2 apparently have a lot in common. good for them. looking forward to more role-play photos in the future.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/15/2014, 7:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am getting a not so vague BDSM feel from those costumes, what with the whip and the jungle cat/lion tamer role play. Can't help from thinking that the good times lasted well after the party ended! If you know what I mean *nudge nudge wink wink*  uhuhu 
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Glee_Wanky

Razz

When I see those pictures I think both "What a cute kitty" and "Ooooh, that's hot" at the same time.
How does he do that each time, sending such mixed signals?  blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/15/2014, 7:58 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer News posted them and they never post or reblog private pictures, so these must be public.

That is why I reblogged them when I was on my phone last night.  Smile

They must be such a fun couple to be around.

I was wondering what costume Will would have.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/16/2014, 12:13 am

Glorfindel wrote:
When I see those pictures I think both "What a cute kitty" and "Ooooh, that's hot" at the same time.
How does he do that each time, sending such mixed signals?  blinkk

Chris has always been a master of those mixed feelings, making us not know how to feel, because he's always adorable and sexy. He's not playing a fair game. vexe 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/16/2014, 3:32 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n12r9oIYOu1qc0ad2o1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n12r9oIYOu1qc0ad2o2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n12r9oIYOu1qc0ad2o3_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/16/2014, 3:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n12r9oIYOu1qc0ad2o1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n12r9oIYOu1qc0ad2o2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 28 Tumblr_n12r9oIYOu1qc0ad2o3_500

So cute! But what are these articles about? Did he use to do some reviews?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next