Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Glorfindel on 4/6/2014, 7:14 am

Not a Glee cast member, but a cutie anyway:

neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon on 4/6/2014, 10:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:Not a Glee cast member, but a cutie anyway:

neutre

This is nice of him, but i don't really have it that much with him anymore after that Darrn/Chris b-daytweet debacle of last year.
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/6/2014, 11:49 am

^Jesse just made a joke then, not knowing how crazy the cc tinhatters can be. His own experiences with the Modern Family fandom are much different. He had no idea what kind of hornest nest he would disturb with that tweet.

And he later got quite pissy about the crisscolfers harassing him for it. Plus he never did anything like that again, so I give him the benefit of the doubt here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/6/2014, 12:26 pm

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/6/2014, 12:55 pm

I get the feeling that while Glee may be over this year as far as filming by early May they might have an earlier strating date for production in July, so outside project time will be limited.

Other than promoting his new book, I doubt Chris will have time for much more.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/8/2014, 11:33 am

Out Director Roland Emmerich Throws Star-Studded Benefit for Pussy Riot
Several of Hollywood’s finest were in attendance at the gala event, including Jim Carrey, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Maher, and Chris Colfer.

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Chris Colfer, Maria Alyokhina, and Will Sherrod at a benefit for Pussy Riot

“I’m honored to be here,” Colfer said. “I feel like it’s so rare that we get invitations in L.A. to events that support something that carries this much weight and global importance. I’m honestly star-struck by [Tolokonnikova and Alyokhina] because I know I wouldn’t have the courage to do what they’ve done.”
ccn

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 4/8/2014, 12:06 pm

The Crisscolfer psychos are posting comments about Will on the site. I can't login to post a comment. Would some of you please post rebuttals to their stupidity? Thanks  No
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 12:10 pm

“I’m honored to be here,” Colfer said. “I feel like it’s so rare that we get invitations in L.A. to events that support something that carries this much weight and global importance. I’m honestly star-struck by [Tolokonnikova and Alyokhina] because I know I wouldn’t have the courage to do what they’ve done.”

Now THAT is the fucking right thing to say about true LGBT heroes.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/8/2014, 12:13 pm

Buenos wrote:I get the feeling that while Glee may be over this year as far as filming by early May they might have an earlier strating date for production in July, so outside project time will be limited.

Other than promoting his new book, I doubt Chris will have time for much more.

If they have to squeeze in 2 more episodes next season, the filming schedule will have to start earlier. Otherwise we're going to get the same production mess that they're dealing with this season. A pity that it would take time out of Chris's book promo/relaxation time, but it's rather a necessary evil at this point.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/8/2014, 12:14 pm

bayth wrote:The Crisscolfer psychos are posting comments about Will on the site. I can't login to post a comment. Would some of you please post rebuttals to their stupidity? Thanks  No

It might not be a good idea to post rebuttals. We know what these people are like. I'd hate to see it turn into a fandom war and take away from the importance of the event because people are dissing Will in the comments. If people do want to respond, I hope that they will post positively about the event rather than engage with these CC idiots.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/8/2014, 12:16 pm

Buenos wrote:

Now THAT is the fucking right thing to say about true LGBT heroes.

I'm actually not surprised that Chris would attend this event, given that he's a founding board member for Uprising of Love, which is aimed at the LGBT community in Russia. Still, meeting Pussy Riot must have been a thrill for him.

And these girls are totally bad ass. To put their freedom on the line the way they did and face prison is not something most people would have the courage to do.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 4/8/2014, 12:29 pm

I really respect that Chris attends such an important event. It should be the norm, as alas, it is not not. We also know that Chris does not appear on all available red carpets, so to come out and officially support the event really shows he cares about it. Specifically because Will is also in attendance and they openly showed up together (they never real hide their relationship, but they can be really quiet if about if they wish).

(On a very, very shallow note: Will, please shave  phr34r )
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 12:29 pm

Yes, nothing against most HW celebs but they are not heroes, and the interminable parade of self congratulatory benefits to them can get annoying. These girls truly rock.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 4/8/2014, 12:33 pm

bayth wrote:The Crisscolfer psychos are posting comments about Will on the site. I can't login to post a comment. Would some of you please post rebuttals to their stupidity? Thanks  No

Wow, just  Evil or Very Mad . Do they not get the importance of this event, they're turning it into some fandom shipping thing? I agree with Karen, let's just post positive things about the Pussy Riot and this event, and not engage with these psychos at all. Hopefully their stupid comments get drowned.

It's not surprising that Chris was there, but it's so unexpected. Wow, I'm glad he got to meet them.
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 12:35 pm

He sounds genuinely thrilled to be there.

-------

http://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=586
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top