Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2014, 8:30 pm

fantastica wrote:now that the cast has shrunken, i hope glee won't work them to death again. sigh...

Chris seems to be filming a lot.

And now Kevin is.

I remember seeing pics of Lea out shopping on some of the days when Chris was working.

I hope with Chris and Kevin filming that we are getting Artie and Kurt renewing their friendship.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2014, 8:55 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n24y0hmL4H1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/10/2014, 2:33 am

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/books-and-literature/best-selling-books-for-the-week-that-ended-march/article_38ee069d-d6b7-5bf3-ace4-57266128dc0e.html

Here are the best-selling books from Publishers Weekly for the week that ended March 2.

CHILDREN/

YOUNG ADULTS

9. “Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns” • Chris Colfer
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/10/2014, 1:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Found on tumblr:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_msbl3ptpTb1rn1ltio1_r3_500

“There is literally no one else in Hollywood like Chris Colfer.”
~ Icon Magazine “He is so lovely. He is prolific and successful, such a kind and generous soul. I don’t really believe he’s 23. I think he’s lying.” ~ Rosy Rosemont “Is Chris Colfer around? I love that kid.” ~ Seth Rogen “Simply the sweetest dearest guy you wanna meet!” ~Patty Duke “What a clever, composed, and creative guy.” ~ John Green “And then there’s Chris Colfer, who is not only an amazing person but one of the most well rounded talented people, if not the most, in young hollywood.” ~ Sarah Hyland “Chris Colfer is one of the most beautiful human beings on this earth.” ~ After Elton “Chris Colfer is about to come out and we want you to be loud. He is such a nice guy, sitting in the backroom eating his cheesecake.” ~ Barnes and Noble employee “I literally praise the ground he walks on. I think he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.” ~ Lea MicheleChris is brilliant.” ~ Rebel Wilson ” I really respect him, and he’s very sweet.” ~ Sarah Jessica Parker “There is nothing he can’t do. There’s nothing Chris Colfer can’t do.” ~ Kathy GriffinI love me some Chris Colfer.” ~ Kevin Mchale “How can he be so talented and accomplished and charming and be so impossibly young?” ~ Allison JanneyI watch Glee all the time. Except when he’s not on it, and when he’s not on it I don’t watch it.” ~ Polly Bergen “Chris Colfer is a really terrific guy.” ~ Idina MenzelI don’t think I’m being hyperbolic when I say he’s a gay icon for the 21st century. He’s handled it with the kind of grace and humility I don’t know a lot of other people could have managed…” ~ Darren Criss “He’s a hero of mine.” ~ Jane LynchChris is a beautiful subtle actor.” ~ Cory Monteith “He’s my inspiration.” ~ a fan “He’s everything, everything people say about him and more. Honestly. He’s so talented and so nice and so funny in person, and quick witted. Every single adjective -positive adjective- that has been said about him is probably true.” ~ Rob Aguire
x

I love it when other people compliment Chris  wub 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/10/2014, 9:15 pm

This picture popped up on my twitter feed, and it made me laugh, so I figured I'd share:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 BiZjYaJIUAAd0Hw
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/10/2014, 9:16 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:This picture popped up on my twitter feed, and it made me laugh, so I figured I'd share:

Talk about a throwback photo.  I believe season 1.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/10/2014, 9:34 pm

bayth wrote:Talk about a throwback photo.  I believe season 1.

AKA the good old days Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/11/2014, 1:52 am

The Backlot on the Circus instagram:

Chris Colfer Joins Ashley Fink’s Circus

by Ed Kennedy | March 10, 2014

I’m not sure the occasion, but Chris Colfer‘s strongman and Will Sherrod’s ringmaster are providing the seriously sexy backup to Ashley Fink‘s sad clown.
Have you ever wondered just how big Chris’ costume closet has to be? Or maybe it’s shrinking just like the amount of fabric he uses to make them. And we do approve of the evolution.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/11/2014, 1:14 pm

bayth wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:This picture popped up on my twitter feed, and it made me laugh, so I figured I'd share:

Talk about a throwback photo.  I believe season 1.

wub wub wub wub love it~
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2014, 9:08 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2bk0lBp0Q1r5u4gao1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2bk0lBp0Q1r5u4gao2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/12/2014, 5:39 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/12/2014, 5:46 pm

Oh...My...God...   Shocked
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/12/2014, 5:49 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2cc8ctFnQ1sqqzcso1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2cc3mohTS1qgfb58o1_500
x

ded 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/12/2014, 5:54 pm

as i previously said, the boy doesn't look half bad a a pair of mustaches.  coool  which is rarity for me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/12/2014, 6:11 pm

What hot dorks. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/12/2014, 8:20 pm

i ship chris w/ mustache.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2014, 8:33 pm

Here have some Chill and Ashley to cheer us all up.  Smile 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2cbutBH9k1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2cbutBH9k1qe476yo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2014, 8:44 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2cgkjYVbu1s5szxpo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/12/2014, 10:04 pm

Love these guys, they are so adorkable. And looking at the last picture I think "Well done Chris, you got a hot boyfriend"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 2:39 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 34 Tumblr_n2czmnsDiN1s3c3bmo1_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 2:53 am

I think it's pretty obvious that either with Will's encouragement or on his own, Chris had been hitting the gym because sai sword twirling doesn't get you those guns.  What is more is that for about a year now, (look at last years Bday bash, the Halloween party, etc) Chris has been much  more comfortable showing "skin".  I dare say he's deliberately showing off his body these days, that shameless  cocky attention whore. phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/13/2014, 11:59 pm

Buenos wrote: What is more is that for about a year now, (look at last years Bday bash, the Halloween party, etc) Chris has been much  more comfortable showing "skin".  I dare say he's deliberately showing off his body these days, that shameless  cocky attention whore. phr34r

Razz No one's complaining  coool 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2014, 2:20 am

This is from the Hollywood Reporter.

While Glee’s pop culture dominance may be dimming, the series has, however, launched the career of original cast member Chris Colfer (Kurt), who has achieved a modicum of extra-curricular success — but not as a performer. The actor, one of only a handful of the show’s original series regulars to still serve in the same capacity on the series — is a best-selling author of a children’s book series. The first in his The Land of Stories franchise (released in 2012) held the No. 1 spot on the New York Times Best Seller List in the children’s category for two weeks. The second book (2013) debuted at No. 2 and by the end of the year had spent 11 weeks in the top 15 for Children’s Middle Grade Books. The third book is set for release in July, with a fourth novel expected in 2015. Also due then is an illustrated book based on an original short fairy tale that Colfer first told in the the initial Land of Stories. Additionally, Colfer wrote, starred, exec produced and novelized coming-of-age feature film Struck by Lightning. He’s also developing The Little Leftover Witch for Disney Channel and has another film in the works on top of voicing the title character in the 3D animated film Robodog.

hollywoodreporter.com

This is attached to an article that talks about others in the Glee cast.

Though Darren did not have a sold out tour so that is inaccurate unless they got it from Darren's PR team.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2014, 6:08 am

“I bumped into Will Sherrod! I literally was like “Hi Will!” And he was like “Hey!!!” And then he gave me a fucking hug! And I was like, can I get picture? But then he was like “I leave that for Chris to do,” which I thought was really respectable.”
—   Fan
popcultureishot

She met him today at the filming.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2014, 6:16 am

“Will was wearing earmuffs and a red hat. He looked sooooo cute! Him and Chris were talking and laughing with each other. Chris kept going to him after some takes. Will was there the whole day. I think he gave his earmuffs to Chris because he was feeling so cold! Then Chris gave him the earmuffs back and Will gave them to him again! Chris was sooo cold the entire time.”
— Will being the best boyfriend

clouds2success

A fan found out later that these ear muffs belong on set, so they must be a part of wardrobe.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next