Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Ranwing 1/1/2014, 7:34 pm

Given how young Chris was when he was hired (literally right out of high school) and this being his first professional job, it is even more remarkable at how he was able to grasp his character and (as Buenos described) how "disciplined" he was in keeping his character consistent even when the writing was all over the place. It really sets Chris in particular, and the original cast in general, apart from the newer actors. Blaine's behavior deviates all over the place because I don't believe that Darren has anywhere near as clear an image of who Blaine is as a person and therefore has no consistency. The same with Chord and Sam. A good amount of the blame certainly goes to the writers who treated their characters like dolls without thought to their basic characters and just manipulated them to fit whatever storyline that came to them.

But the weakness of these actors cannot be dismissed. If Darren had more confidence in his character and an understanding of Blaine's motivations, we might have seen more internal conflict over his crush for Sam (which ran into direct opposition with his feelings toward "the love of his life"). The performances of Darren and Chord (and Melissa and most of the other noobs) aren't one dimensional only because their characters are written as one dimensional. It's because they as actors just aren't capable of making them anything more.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Buenos 1/5/2014, 3:16 am

Divalicious wrote:I also hope that Chris gets a series soon after Glee, to keep him in the spotlight.  Glee has barely used his talents for three years, and Hollywood has a short memory.

Realistically how many actors who are one of the leading characters of a long running TV show (in Glee's case probably a total of  6 seasons) start another network TV series immediately after that in that same calender year's fall schedule?  You usually  have to film a pilot or Demo  ahead of time /even sometimes in the summer so the network will OK if the pilot is approved for a fall season order.

In the last 25 years I can only think of several which were   in essence "spin offs" of the first series, namely Kelsey Grammer jumping form "Cheers" to "Fraister" (10 year series run to another 10 year series run) and Matthew LeBlanc ("Friends" 10 years series and immediately "Joey" 2 years).  They finished the first show in April/May and starting filming the second show in July/August.   Any others?   I don't think it's a coincidence that in both cases the actor simply reprised the same character in another series.  So both those series were being planned by the same producers, writers, etc, before the series concluded which made negotiating salaries and scheduling easier than most possible scenarios.  One of the reasons is that networks can change their minds, so if by some miracle (hell freezing over) Glee's ratings improve in season 6 and FOX wants a 7th year, Chris is obligated by his contract to honor that 7th year.  So it's hard to negotiate in good faith starring in a new series under those legal circumstances.

Otherwise, Unless Ryan Murphy wlll offer Chris a stint in,  say "AHS", IMO it's too quick a turn around to end a series in May and proceed to sign a contract and start filming a new premise network series to premiere in the fall.  Of course literally it's possible, but logistically it's far more difficult to navigate and that is why most network stars of a series wait at least a year before being able to plunge into another TV Series.

A typical example would be the "How I Met Your Mother" cast which while trumpeting all season long this is the very last year, I don't  think any of the main actors  are going to star in a new season series in the fall.  Beside wanting to decompress/a break it's just not feasible.

So with that track record, my guess is that Chris would do a network episodic series at the earliest for the fall of 2016, if Chris get offers and accepts one.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/5/2014, 1:00 pm

Totally agree, Buenos. As much as I would like to see Chris return immediately to my TV screen for the fall season after Glee ends, logistically it just won't be possible (for all the reasons you cited). Once Chris's commitment to Glee is finished (whether it is after season six or for an very unlikely season seven/Glee spin off), it would reasonably take around a year for us to see him in something else. Under his contract with Glee, he cannot sign onto any other projects that interfere with his full-time commitment without the show's approval (like was given to Darren to allow him a 3 week absence in order to do his brief Broadway stint). The fastest I think we will hear about anything about future projects would be in the later part of spring 2015, once we know for certain that Glee hasn't been picked up for a seventh season and that there won't be a spin off. It would be at that point that Chris can plan to start production on a new project. He would be able to start filming for a movie immediately after ending production on Glee (though I do agree that he would want a little down time), but the earliest we might possibly see him back on television after Glee would be if his new series was picked up as a mid-season replacement (the way Greg Kenner's new series was) of if he signed onto an already established program.

What I have no doubt of is Chris getting offers. He has built up a remarkable network of high-level talent who think highly of him and would want to work with him over the past years. His talent is highly respected and he would be bringing with him a very loyal fanbase that will follow him to future projects. There are just too many positives about Chris for him not to have offers waiting for him. It'll be more of a matter of him wanting to pick the right offers.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/6/2014, 1:43 pm

I'm also agree with Buenos. I think we have been so enthusiastic about the fact that Glee is ending soon, either this season or the following one, and finally Chris will be available to be in a new series, that we have forgotten this process takes long actually. I was thinking about actors who started a new series right after the other one ended, and are not so many and if there are, are not usually the main stars. Like for instance Kaley Cuoco, if I recall she just finished Charmed in May and few months later she was in BBT. But even though her character was prominent, it wasn't the lead and she was there only the finale season.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/6/2014, 2:58 pm

I have little doubt that there are lots of people who wants Chris for their upcoming projects. The question is timing - will Chris be free at the point where they are set (or plan) to start production. As highly as we think of him, and as well regarded as Chris may be, he's not a big enough name that a production company would postpone production until he was available. Especially given that he is contracted through at least spring 2016 to Glee (and that's dependent on the slow releasing him and not doing a seventh season or spin-off). Right now Chris is only available during the hiatus and summer breaks and that just doesn't allow a lot of time to work on another big project. It's concievable that he could agree to do a small film with a short production schedule (something along the lines of Struck by Lightning) but it would still hinge on them not planning to start production until Chris was also free. And it also would mean no real rest for Chris, and less time for his writing.

I know that we're all really eager to see Chris doing something else and stretch his acting wings a big. I think he's pretty much done as much as he can (or as much as they will let him do) with Glee and he's kind of spinning his wheels right now. But it's the unfortunate realtity of working in television. It dominates a huge amount of time, sometimes over a period of years and doesn't allow a huge amount of flexibility to do other projects. TV actors routinely miss out on doing other parts that they might be considered for because they just can't be available when production is set to start.

Let's all be patient... Glee isn't going to last forever and so long as Chris gets good notice for his work (and that GG isn't going to vanish off his mantle just because the show has turned to crap), there will be opportunities waiting for him. I'd rather see him finish the show, keep a solid reputation for being a hard and dedicated worker who doesn't make waves (or try to wriggle out of a contract) because that will help make him marketable. I also still have the feeling that there are some fairly big announcements coming down the pike and we just have to bide our time for something really exciting to happen.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2014, 3:38 pm

ranwing wrote: Especially given that he is contracted through at least spring 2016 to Glee (and that's dependent on the show releasing him and not doing a seventh season or spin-off).

With Glee's ratings so low, I think the odds of a spin off show are probably low.  Though stranger things have happened on TV so you never know.
I'm curious if Chris would be willing to  sign on for a spin off.  (if he did it means he still trusts Ryan Murphy on some level)  It would probably involve resigning a new FOX contract for probably 5-7 more  years and if anything it would cement even more Chris with the character of Kurt.  Of course Kelsey Grammer has done fine even after having played Fraiser Crane for 20  years on admittedly better written shows (Cheers and Fraiser).

Would love for Chris to do some stage work.   I have to remind myself that Chris is one of those rare  "naturals", as "Glee" was his first professional acting job. How many people get a Golden Globe and 2 Emmy nominations for their first paying gig?

The video "8" was a tease with what Chris could do with some good dramatic material he could get his teeth into.  I think of actors like Lee Pace, Joseph  Gordon Leavitt, Mark Ruffalo, Adrian Brody,  and Woody Harrelson that have carved interesting careers, and he's still so young it will  be fun to see where his career takes him.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2014, 6:45 pm

Ranwing wrote: Especially given that he is contracted through at least spring 2016 to Glee (and that's dependent on the slow releasing him and not doing a seventh season or spin-off).
I wonder about this. Because the usual contracts are for 7 years, right? Does this really mean 7 years, or does it mean 7 seasons?

The first season of Glee took 2 years to shoot: spring 2009 for the first 13 (although the pilot was filmed end 2008), and then fall 2009 and spring 2010 for the back 9.
So if the contracts are for 7 years then season 6 will be the last season they are obliged to do, so it all ends in 2015. But if the contracts are for 7 seasons then they could keep the cast till 2016.

With the way they stated that season 6 was the last season unless there would be new breakout stars (which the noobs are clearly not) I have the feeling that the original cast's contracts are over after season 6 (so 7 years), and it would cost too much to commit some of the old cast to continu for a season 7 (whereas new 'stars' would cost less and still would be committed to a contract).
Matt Morrison told the media that he was supposed to be go back to Broadway this year but the death of Cory meant that Glee ordered him to go on as Mr. Shue till after season 6.

And there's also Chord and Darren, who probably have contracts that last at least 1 year longer than the original cast (since they were signed as regulars later), and that's maybe why they put them front and center in Lima, so if the noobs had been succesful Blaine and Sam could have carried Glee on into a season 7 when the original cast was gone.

So, 7 years or 7 seasons?  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2014, 7:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:And there's also Chord and Darren, who probably have contracts that last at least 1 year longer than the original cast (since they were signed as regulars later), and that's maybe why they put them front and center in Lima, so if the noobs had been succesful Blaine and Sam could have carried Glee on into a season 7 when the original cast was gone.

So, 7 years or 7 seasons?  saispa

I do think BLAM was put front and center in Lima for several reasons  , not least of which  there was virtually nobody of the old cast left there , (we forget Heather sang more than Lea for most of Season 4, as hard as it is to believe now),  and Chord wasn't even invited to the Media upfronts, but by Season 7 I think they would have graduated Blam regardless.  I'm convinced Ryan Murphy never really had a thought out plan for Glee other than having the fracnchise going with a new cast and he probably was going to wing  it as the show went on.

I'm no expert,  butI think most  TV contracts, be it 4, 5, 6 or 7 years are for the TV Seasons they work.  So Season One was 2009 through the spring of 2010, encompassing two years technically but only one TV season.  It's just that the TV seasons encompass fiscal, rather than calender years.

So by that argument, if they signed 7 year contracts, Chris and Lea are obligated to 7 TV seasons of Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/7/2014, 12:10 am

i am speaking totally from speculation rather than actual knowledge and when I heard it's "7 years" i assume it's just 7 years.

lost lasted 6 seasons. or 7 years for the actors. someone w/ real actual knowledge of this thing please chime in.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/7/2014, 12:59 am

fantastica wrote:i am speaking totally from speculation rather than actual knowledge and when I heard it's "7 years" i assume it's just 7 years.

lost lasted 6 seasons. or 7 years for the actors. someone w/ real actual knowledge of this thing please chime in.

I don't think we are going to have anyone who has inside knowledge of what their contract actually consists of chime in.  coool  IE Nobody can confirm if it's even 6 or 7 years that they initially signed for. People guess that Matt Morrison signed for 5 years but now after Cory's death it seems he was committed to at least 6 years, since he's hinted he's held "prisoner " for next year.

"Lost" lasted 6 years because from what I read the show runners said they envisioned that was when their plots would wrap up for the show, as far as I know nothing was ever said that it was a direct result of all the actors contracts expiring after 6 seasons. I stand corrected if someone has a source confirming that.

I don't have "insider" knowledge but when any actor signs on for a season's run of a traditional schedule TV show (Sept-May) it literally covers part of 2 Calender years, even if it's just 12 months of actual work.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2014, 12:38 pm

Buenos wrote:I don't have "insider" knowledge but when any actor signs on for a season's run of  a traditional schedule TV show (Sept-May) it literally covers part of 2 Calender years, even if it's just 12 months of actual work.
Yes, but season 1 was filmed in 3 calendar years: fall 2008 and spring 2009 (first 13) and fall 2009 and spring 2010 (back 9). The rest of the time the cast went on the mall-tour and to Australia, doing a lot of promotion.

Ah well, since we don't even know what contracts the actors signed (in years or seasons), it's all a moot point anyway.
But my guess is that after season 6 either the contracts are done, or some serious negotiations and pay raises are in order, and that's why they were so quick to announce that unless new talent would be found Glee would end after season 6.
But who knows.  saispa

(I just want Chris free asap to do other projects if Glee doesn't use him as much as he deserves.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2014, 1:07 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 73209_900

I guess she used to be part of Chris' managing team?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/7/2014, 2:31 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_mz1g8nzUwB1qe476yo1_500

I mean seriously, he's more than "just" an actor to people...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/7/2014, 3:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:I don't have "insider" knowledge but when any actor signs on for a season's run of  a traditional schedule TV show (Sept-May) it literally covers part of 2 Calender years, even if it's just 12 months of actual work.
Yes, but season 1 was filmed in 3 calendar years: fall 2008 and spring 2009 (first 13) and fall 2009 and spring 2010 (back 9). The rest of the time the cast went on the mall-tour and to Australia, doing a lot of promotion.

Ah well, since we don't even know what contracts the actors signed (in years or seasons), it's all a moot point anyway.
But my guess is that after season 6 either the contracts are done, or some serious negotiations and pay raises are in order, and that's why they were so quick to announce that unless new talent would be found Glee would end after season 6.
But who knows.  saispa

(I just want Chris free asap to do other projects if Glee doesn't use him as much as he deserves.)

Glorfindel, a pilot is just a pilot. coool   It doesn't commit the actor to a long term contract unless the show is actually  picked up.  Yes, they filmed the pilot late in 2008 and it finally aired in May 2009.    But networks and producers film literally dozens of pilots a year that never get picked up.  So just because it was filmed in 2008 wouldn't mean the clock would be ticking that the  filming of the pilot counts as part a TV season unless the show is committed to air.  There are many examples of actors who filmed a pilot and for whatever reason were not regulars once the show got picked up for an epsiode order.  Some actor film multiple pilots, I know the Wayan actor was in "New Girl" pilot but by the time the show was picked up for a season  he was already committed to "Happy Endings", another pilot on another network.    Once a network  orders a slate of episodes the clock starts ticking and the Networks have by then negotiated all these signed contracts.  Those contracts are important becasue they commit the actor legally.  Otherwise you have the situation of Glee with , for example, Vanessa, where Glee made it loud and clear after two years they were not all that invested in making her a regular on the show (she was still a guest star) so she was able to sign on to make another pilot (Mixology) that got picked up for a mid season replacement.   Ditto Jayma Mays who got demoted.  

As to Chris' contract, it's true we may never know the details.  However common sense would dictate that a complete unknown , in his
FIRST professional job/contract ever in HW, wouldn't have much clout or negotiating pull (unlike perhaps Jane Lynch or even Matt Morrison who had established outside credit pre Glee)  so it's 99.99 percent likely he signed what would be a boiler plate 7 year (seasons) commitment for a TV Show.  (They way I've read these things, it's  5 years with a 2 year option for the Network to choose to continue employ the actor).

Big stars can negotiate for more money $$$ upfront and/or shorter span of time.  The reason that is so important is because otherwise, even if the network renegotiates in good faith with the actor the actor is still legally obligated to work  even if he/she can't get the  pay raise.  The show can also fire the actor when they want and they usually  have most of the power.  (IIRC one CSI veteran actor tried to call in "sick" and the show publicly sacked him and he went back to work immediately and was "re hired ")   If the actor becomes "big" or has some negotiating leverage (both "Friends" and "Modern Family" casts negotiated as a "group" and rumors are buzzing that the big 3 of the "TBBT" are going to do the same thing for next year, demanding 1 million/episode) then things can change.

What we do know is that there has never been anything indicated that contracts for the younger characters would expire after 6 seasons.  If that was the case, that would be very  unusual fora network TV show to legally commit an unknown younger cast for at most 6 years.    The reason most hit shows have a shorter life span after 7 seasons is because they have to renegotiate a new contract with the original cast  which really raises the expenses of producing the show.   Some opt not to, the 70's show Topher Grace left as a regular after season 7 of that show and there was nothing FOX could do about it.

Last edited by Buenos on 1/7/2014, 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 1/7/2014, 3:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 73209_900

Agent from his original agency Coast to Coast. Not sure if he is still with them concurrently with his new one (which for the life of me I cannot remember the name but it is a big one); he certainly was at first after he signed with the other agency.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/7/2014, 3:29 pm

From the tweet - I wonder if he sent it to her as a gift....
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/7/2014, 9:49 pm

Georgette888 wrote:

Agent from his original agency Coast to Coast. Not sure if he is still with them concurrently with his new one (which for the life of me I cannot remember the name but it is a big one)
; he certainly was at first after he signed with the other agency.

If I recall the name of the agency is ID, and also I was surprised when I found out was a big agency.

As regards this boy Harry Cook, I had to google him, and I'm glad he felt inspired by Chris. Though in the media is been announced as the 'Tom Daley's syndrome'

And as for the question if 7 years are equal to 7 seasons, I don't know if I'm someone who take things too literally, but I took as it sounds. For me Glee producers/writers had the intention to end the series in season seven, but as lately the ratings has been low, at last moment they decided to end it in sixth season. But as I'm not an expert on TV, I have no idea if actors keep their contract until few months later the series ended. I know in the case of reality shows this is a requirement because they usually shoot the whole programme months before its on air, so that why nothing can't be leaked out previously.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/7/2014, 11:03 pm

Shorty Awards

Chris is nominated again for two awards this time.

See who nominated Chris Colfer in the Shorty Awards, the awards for the best of social media.
Chris is nominated in both the Actor and Author categories. Voting is not limited to either one or the other. You can vote for BOTH.
Vote for Chris in both Actor and Author
Or go to one, tweet your vote, refresh and then use the drop down menu to select the other category and tweet your vote for that too..

http://shortyawards.com/chriscolfer?category=actor&via=AwesomeChrisC
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 1/8/2014, 8:30 pm

brisallie wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:

Agent from his original agency Coast to Coast. Not sure if he is still with them concurrently with his new one (which for the life of me I cannot remember the name but it is a big one)
; he certainly was at first after he signed with the other agency.

If I recall the name of the agency is ID, and also I was surprised when I found out was a big agency.

No, ID is where Alla is from (and Erica was when she was there); it is his PR firm. I just checked the name of his current agents and it is ICM. CCN wrote in October:

Chris Colfer is now repped by Lorrie Bartlett and Meredith Wechter at ICM. In a co-rep situation, he also continues to be repped by his team Meredith Fine, Dana Fletcher, and Portia Scott-Hicks in the youth division at Coast to Coast Talent.

If you remember, Meredith Fine heads up the junior division and so now Chris is movin away somewhst from teen roles, the time was right for an additional high powered agency. I remember, when I googled her at the time, thstBartlett is known for getting clients interesting opportunities away from typecasting. SO perfect fit. Lol

Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/8/2014, 9:56 pm

i got a bit confused because there are two Meredith. such coincidence.  neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/8/2014, 10:27 pm

@georgette88, I got confused. What's the difference between the PR firm and the agency? I used to believe it were practically the same, if not the same.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 2:39 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_mz4bron30L1qeds6ko1_500
Chris Colfer attends the 2014 People’s Choice Awards, Los Angeles, January 8, 2014

Sand ‘James’ Velvet Blazer - $425.00
(50% off!, plum)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 2:54 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_mz5afj0PSS1qe476yo2_500

The hair style is growing on me...

Don't get me wrong, I love his "skyscraper to the sky" look too, but change is good.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 3:29 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_mz5bqz3pQV1r4ezfzo1_500

Once again the irony of these Glee writers....
Like maybe write a frigging NY centric episode..ya think??? Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 3:58 pm

From the Backlot site:

http://www.thebacklot.com/peoples-choice-awards-efron-emerges-colfer-wins-we-all-win/01/2014/

Listen I get it, the writer was throwing snark at everyone...  (said gays don't like Justin Timberlake's music, etc) and had some funny zingers,

"The People’s Choice Awards is probably my favorite ceremony where the winners are all in the front row and the losers enigmatically don’t show up. I think this is how the Saturn Awards, Gotham Awards, and Nobel Prizes work too."

But his comments on Chris:

Now, I’m not an active viewer of Chris Colfer‘s show Glee: The New Adventures of FAME and Irene Cara’s Singin’ Nephews but I can admit he’s incredibly talented and a doll and openly gay and cartoon-haired and cool enough to earn real awards. Glad he picked up another trophy here. But I’d be lying if I said his speech didn’t make me a cringe a little. While it was a well-written and seemingly sincere monologue, it contained a wacky shout-out to fans: ”You’ve followed me on Twitter, you’ve followed me to bookstores and film festivals, and even into public bathrooms on occasion.” First of all: Are there people who really follow Chris Colfer to bookstores? Does he have important observations about Clive Cussler to make? Second: There is something resentful about the public bathrooms joke. Like, I’m sure scary weirdos do bother Chris Colfer at inopportune moments, but those are legitimate psychos. Why bring them up when you’re addressing people who’ve voted for you?

So the writer is writing snark and can't "get it" when the winners use HUMOR?   coool   It's like a pyromaniac who complains because someone else is playing with matches.   The " bookstores and film festivals" quip went  over his head because he doesn't realize that Chris was referring to fans who go to his book signings and his SBL movie premieres and film festival showings...  Obviously he doesn't know Chris is a writer and wrote, produced and starred in his own movie.

Oh well, not that upset but just amused by the ignorance of the Backlot commentator..He did get one thing right, Chris is a doll.   wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next