Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

+28
angelnessa
Piciollina
jaime20
TimF
bayth
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
brisallie
Delight
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Divalicious
sheny
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
32 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  brisallie 10/10/2013, 11:12 pm

Buenos wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:honestly, since cory's weight loss induced by drugs, every single celebrity i see these days that lost a considerable/noticeable amount of weight - my first though is cocaine/heroin. i think that Tinseltown is so warped these days (not that it wasn't back in the golden age as well), that nothing would surprise me out of anyone. after all, we don't really know any of these people. but i do agree with the "innocent until proven guilty" policy.
I agree that anybody in Hollywood could  be on drugs, including Lea.  I'm just saying in the very special circumstances   of someone's LI dying suddenly and unexpectedly people question her losing weight as somehow suspect?  Sue me but I dunno, Like maybe the coincidence can be linked to his death?

My sister who was thin to begin with lost 15-20 pounds where her husband died, it can happen without drug use.
When someone pointed out how tiny was Lea, I immediately connected with Cory's death and a consequence of her mourning. Some might believe is an exaggeration, because they were waiting for so long, but nobody know how bonded was their relationship, or how each person deal with death. The only think I know is that Lea has loaded these "diva" rumours, and how selfish she can be when it comes to self-promoting for a long time, and it seems this wasn't the exception.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2013, 11:17 pm

Ashley played the lead in the short film Eleanor Rigby that premiered at Cannes. Smile 

I never knew this until I saw it on tumblr than google it.

All Chris's friends are doing well, even Ashley. I am so happy for her. Smile 

http://www.sarahlouisewilson.com/#!eleanor-rigby-short-film/c1vcq
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/11/2013, 11:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Ashley played the lead in the short film Eleanor Rigby that premiered at Cannes. Smile 

It seems nobody knew about this. I'm glad for her and I wish her the best Smile

I've found the trailer http://vimeo.com/64298260
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/11/2013, 11:48 pm

Max will have a recurring role on Switched at Birth. I never seen an episode ,but will start watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2013, 11:51 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Ashley played the lead in the short film Eleanor Rigby that premiered at Cannes. Smile 

It seems nobody knew about this. I'm glad for her and I wish her the best Smile

I've found the trailer http://vimeo.com/64298260
And Harry has two movies coming out next year. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/11/2013, 11:52 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Max will have a recurring role on Switched at Birth. I never seen an episode ,but will start watching.
I saw that and thought I would ninjaed. Razz

I have never seen the show as I don't get it here, except on cable.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/11/2013, 11:55 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Max will have a recurring role on Switched at Birth. I never seen an episode ,but will start watching.
I've seen that show. Ehh. Like most ABC shows, it's way too melodramatic about everything. Like I'm pretty sure there would be some major angsty blow out if the lightbulb went out. But yeah, not even Lucas Grabeel could keep me interested.

I'm happy for Max, though! He's really doing well for himself.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/12/2013, 12:02 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I saw that and thought I would ninjaed. Razz

I have never seen the show as I don't get it here, except on cable.
I am happy for Max. I always wanted to Max back on Glee to see how Dave was during after he tried to kill himself. But if they had brought Dave back the they might have turned him into another Blaine stan.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/12/2013, 12:04 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I've seen that show. Ehh. Like most ABC shows, it's way too melodramatic about everything. Like I'm pretty sure there would be some major angsty blow out if the lightbulb went out. But yeah, not even Lucas Grabeel could keep me interested.

I'm happy for Max, though! He's really doing well for himself.

I never seen the show ,but will watch for Max ,at least the episodes he is in.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/12/2013, 6:09 am

I watched a few episodes and found them actually quite nice, as they deal with the deafness really good. Apparently there are entire episodes just with sign languages and no uttered word. Overall, I am very happy Max got a new chance to shine. He deserves it.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/12/2013, 6:56 am

I watched a few episodes and found them actually quite nice, as they deal with the deafness really good. Apparently there are entire episodes just with sign languages and no uttered word. Overall, I am very happy Max got a new chance to shine. He deserves it.
it's in the second season. i haven't watched the show, but i recently burned the 2nd season on dvd and while i was doing a subtitle check before burning, i noticed that the entire episode was done with sign language and background music.

you know, honestly, it doesn't matter if a show is good or not. i'm glad to see all those guys are getting steady work after glee. weather it's switched at birth, arrow, or a show on syfy, cw, abc, cbs, nbc, f/x, amc, hbo, a&e, ........ generally, supporting actors tend to move on from shows with a lot more ease because unlike leads. having an iconic role can be as much a deterrent as it's a blessing. chris will face that when glee is over. as much as i love the guy, i know he won't be immune to it. but his oportunites will come or he will create them himself.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/12/2013, 1:00 pm

So happy for Max!

bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/12/2013, 1:13 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:honestly, since cory's weight loss induced by drugs, every single celebrity i see these days that lost a considerable/noticeable amount of weight - my first though is cocaine/heroin. i think that Tinseltown is so warped these days (not that it wasn't back in the golden age as well), that nothing would surprise me out of anyone. after all, we don't really know any of these people. but i do agree with the "innocent until proven guilty" policy.
I agree that anybody in Hollywood could  be on drugs, including Lea.  I'm just saying in the very special circumstances   of someone's LI dying suddenly and unexpectedly people question her losing weight as somehow suspect?  Sue me but I dunno, Like maybe the coincidence can be linked to his death?

My sister who was thin to begin with lost 15-20 pounds where her husband died, it can happen without drug use.
When someone pointed out how tiny was Lea, I immediately connected with Cory's death and a consequence of her mourning. Some might believe is an exaggeration, because they were waiting for so long, but nobody know how bonded was their relationship, or how each person deal with death. The only think I know is that Lea has loaded these "diva" rumours, and how selfish she can be when it comes to self-promoting for a long time, and it seems this wasn't the exception.
Lea kept a low profile for several months after Cory died. As far as I know her only big public appearance was the TCA show. She even skipped the Emmys tribute for Cory. So for the Tribute episode to Cory she's come out to promote it so this is suddenly "self promoting"? It's her job and if she had any genuine feelings for Cory why wouldn't she want to talk about something that honored him? No one has to like her to find some of this discussion here tasteless and offensive. It seems even Cory's death just fuels sniping at her.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/12/2013, 2:07 pm

I'm taking a break from gardening to watch a few eps of Glee that they're showing on the Oxygen channel. Am watching Never Been Kissed now and just saw the first confrontation between Kurt and Karofsky. There is so much energy and chemistry between them. Am once again saddened that each time they find someone that Chris really interacts well with, he has to vanish so that Kurt can be permanently tied to Bland.

Really miss Max on the show... glad that his career is working out so well now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/12/2013, 4:20 pm

Am now up to Furt. I know that a lot of people didn't like this ep because of the overload of Kurt praise (which he well deserves IMO), but there are so many really amazing moments.

The scenes between Kurt and Karofsky... so powerful. How I wish that the show hadn't gone to such a dark place and made Kurtofsky an impossibility in canon (though in fanon we can fix anything). There is so much amazing chemistry between these two characters and it's so amazing to see Kurt working opposite an actor that can keep up with him.

Finn and Kurt finally becoming brothers. Finn finally sheds the "ewww, boys touching" crap and embraces Kurt. It's a relationship that took so long to reach that point of love and acceptance and it's the most naturally organic relationship on the show. It makes the events of The Quarterback even more painful to sit through. They not only loved one another, they respected one another.

Kurt and Sue. I always loved their relationship and the real fondness Sue has for him. That moment when she offers him the chance to pick his own nickname... that little smile on Sue's face was so genuine when he picked Porcelain. She really does love him. He will always be her Sweet Porcelain.

It's funny but watching these old episodes really makes me realize just how good we had it back in seasons one and two, and just how much we lost starting in season 3.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/13/2013, 1:11 pm

I like Mike O'Malley a lot so I'm a bit bummed his new sitcom is doing badly.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/13/2013, 1:36 pm

Really? I am sorry to hear that.:( It has to be extremely stresful to try a new tv show, at first you are waiting if the pilot will be picked up and when you are happy it finally is then there is still always the risk of low rating and the show does not have to long  even 1 season and can be canceled after few episodes and the cast and crew are unexpectadly without job...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/13/2013, 3:06 pm

Jayma's show is doing better in the ratings, though how much of that is due to following "the big bang theory" as far as time slot  is too early to tell at this point.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/14/2013, 10:14 am

So, I was in a bookstore over the weekend, and look at the game I came across:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 17 Tumblr_munu1dwoTA1qmzim4o1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/14/2013, 11:44 am

Jellyrolls wrote:So, I was in a bookstore over the weekend, and look at the game I came across:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 17 Tumblr_munu1dwoTA1qmzim4o1_500
Razz What's that game about?

If Cory were alive, you could have sent them to both. Umm maybe Chris still would like to see it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/14/2013, 11:48 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 17 Tumblr_muov73ZPn41r4ezfzo1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/15/2013, 4:26 am

I really like Kurt's left hand. Hope it will look like this soon again Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/15/2013, 6:57 am

^It took me a moment to find out what you meant by that, but yes: I like his left hand like that too. Smile 

Will and Blaine's positions are a bit..... unfortunate. Pedo Will strikes again? moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/15/2013, 7:27 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Will and Blaine's positions are a bit..... unfortunate. Pedo Will strikes again? moque
Ha!! I thought the same, but didn't dare saying it Smile!!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/15/2013, 7:34 am

Razz Razz  I also thought the same thing.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next