Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  coxfire 10/3/2013, 11:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
coxfire wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:But how can Kurt go to school full time, work an internship, and a part time job, and still have time to give Blaine the attention that Blaine needs?
Ah, and here we have the impossible task in the equation, as giving Blaine his due attention would take up 24/7 of Kurt's time. fanny2
Unless Blaine grows up (gasp!)..Hey, just kidding, we all know he can't, ha!

He'll probably sulk after Kurt doesn't pick up his phone (no matter that Blaine call him while he is in acting class, or waiting tables, you know) and then tell Kurt "But I called you 4 times (in a row!)! And you told me "See you tonight" when you left this morning! TONIGHT Kurt!! How could you NOT make the effort to take the plane to Lima for lunch break?!! I LOST YOU!! WOE IS MEEE!!!"
You forgot the part where he pokes Eli C. Wink
Oh, but didn't you listen he will "never, ever, ever....cheat on Kurt again" (picture whiny voice + triangle eyebrows). Wanker.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 12:09 pm

coxfire wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
coxfire wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:But how can Kurt go to school full time, work an internship, and a part time job, and still have time to give Blaine the attention that Blaine needs?
Ah, and here we have the impossible task in the equation, as giving Blaine his due attention would take up 24/7 of Kurt's time. fanny2
Unless Blaine grows up (gasp!)..Hey, just kidding, we all know he can't, ha!

He'll probably sulk after Kurt doesn't pick up his phone (no matter that Blaine call him while he is in acting class, or waiting tables, you know) and then tell Kurt "But I called you 4 times (in a row!)! And you told me "See you tonight" when you left this morning! TONIGHT Kurt!! How could you NOT make the effort to take the plane to Lima for lunch break?!! I LOST YOU!! WOE IS MEEE!!!"
You forgot the part where he pokes Eli C. Wink
Oh, but didn't you listen he will "never, ever, ever....cheat on Kurt again" (picture whiny voice + triangle eyebrows). Wanker.
Yes, but he's a known liar and cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/3/2013, 12:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Yes, but he's a known liar and cheater.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.
But, but.... It wasn't his fault! You know he had no choice at all! I mean, of course my first reflex when my partner doesn't hang up is to go to a random guy place, take off my close and have sex with him. That's not cheating! that being loooonely (insert OTT crying face)

However, receiving cheesy texts from a dweeb is awful cheating, and everyone should be slut-shamed by his friends when doing it.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2013, 1:25 pm

I think once the surprise that Kurt had with being proposed to by the only guy that he thinks will ever truly love him wears off, and he is back in the world of adults he is going to start feeling a little trapped.  I don't think they will actually have Kurt cheat, but they may have him wonder, and I can see him putting the hold on any wedding plans.  Unless FOX decides this is the final season after all, then his only storyline will be planning his wedding as Blam hangs out in permanent Bachelor party mode.  With the possibility of a band, which does involve other people, I kind of like the idea of the cheater worrying that Kurt will cheat on him.  I mean, he knows the temptations, he succumbed to them pretty quickly, and if Kurt had some cute band members I can see him worry.  Blaine has repeatedly been handed Kurt on a silver platter, with all of his friends and family happily encouraging him along the way.  If we can't have Blaine admit his own culpability in his cheating, or have him show some effort to win back trust, I would like to at least see him wondering if Kurt may actually find another.  His whole cheating thing was about him being alone, not fear that Kurt found somebody else.  He never really worries about that, and didn't even take Adam seriously.  It is time for him to grow up and take actually losing Kurt as a serious matter.  I think Kurt needs to be made to realize, which the writers seem to have forgotten, that he matters.  Having him in your life is a huge gift and one that should be respected.  He shouldn't feel he needs to settle for only one who might possibly love him.  Blaine needs to step up and instead of taking the spotlight all the time, shine it on Kurt, and make him realize there is nothing more important.  Otherwise, why bother?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/3/2013, 2:23 pm

I think Kurt and Blaine will have very little interaction for the next 10-12 episodes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/3/2013, 4:50 pm

coxfire wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Yes, but he's a known liar and cheater.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.
But, but.... It wasn't his fault! You know he had no choice at all! I mean, of course my first reflex when my partner doesn't hang up is to go to a random guy place, take off my close and have sex with him. That's not cheating! that being loooonely (insert OTT crying face)

However, receiving cheesy texts from a dweeb is awful cheating, and everyone should be slut-shamed by his friends when doing it.
Slightly poking someone isn't even cheating. If you just dip but not dunk it's not considered cheating, right? Blaine truth.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2013, 5:29 pm

Kerrie/Choco/GleeAddict just got called an asshole by Joaquin Sedillo. moque

She started spamming him after he made this quote:

“Darren is sweet. Darren is such a sweetheart; once your friends with him then he would basically just do anything for you. Chris is smart. Chris is insanely smart. He is a very good business man. Jacob is…..soft. If he is aware of something, he is empathetic like if he sees if someone is sad then he’s just like aw, don’t feel like that. Becca is sarcastically funny. She and I can basically find any sarcasm in any situation. Kevin just cracks me up. Chord cracks me up also. Blake and I formed a very good friendship and we did that right away. I mean I think of sweetheart again, similar to Darren but in a very different way. Blake is more genuine – what you see is what you get. Melissa is goofy.”
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu3zoqAFJM1r744aao1_500

Joaquin's response:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu3zoqAFJM1r744aao2_500

suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2013, 5:46 pm

So, this trended:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu3ywcUvPc1rrn7p8o1_400

Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 6:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kerrie/Choco/GleeAddict just got called an asshole by Joaquin Sedillo. moque

She started spamming him after he made this quote:

“Darren is sweet. Darren is such a sweetheart; once your friends with him then he would basically just do anything for you. Chris is smart. Chris is insanely smart. He is a very good business man. Jacob is…..soft. If he is aware of something, he is empathetic like if he sees if someone is sad then he’s just like aw, don’t feel like that. Becca is sarcastically funny. She and I can basically find any sarcasm in any situation. Kevin just cracks me up. Chord cracks me up also. Blake and I formed a very good friendship and we did that right away. I mean I think of sweetheart again, similar to Darren but in a very different way. Blake is more genuine – what you see is what you get. Melissa is goofy.”
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu3zoqAFJM1r744aao1_500

Joaquin's response:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu3zoqAFJM1r744aao2_500

suspectt

Glad she got called out. I don't care much for Joaquin Sedillo, but he gain a lot of respect from me by calling Kerrie/Choco/Glee Addict out.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 8:32 pm

Someone on tumblr is taking prompts of situations where Kurt is doing something important, and Blaine interrupts for a lame reason.  They are hysterical:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu2dqyxMhQ1r1n7l9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu42io8gFM1r1n7l9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu42io8gFM1r1n7l9o2_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu42io8gFM1r1n7l9o3_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu411xR4nE1r1n7l9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu411xR4nE1r1n7l9o2_500

There are a few more on the tumblr page"
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/3/2013, 9:18 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone on tumblr is taking prompts of situations where Kurt is doing something important, and Blaine interrupts for a lame reason.  They are hysterical:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu2dqyxMhQ1r1n7l9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu42io8gFM1r1n7l9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu42io8gFM1r1n7l9o2_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu42io8gFM1r1n7l9o3_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu411xR4nE1r1n7l9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mu411xR4nE1r1n7l9o2_500

These are hysterical. ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/3/2013, 10:11 pm

Everyone knows Chris a sweetheart, so it does not need repeating.

Someone saying Chris is a good business man is a lot better.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2013, 10:16 pm

Knowing that Chris is smart and a good business man bodes well for his future. He can plan and carry out projects, not relying on the tenuous affections of the tweens out there. I already know he is kind, and a good friend. People don't jump up and down like he did going woohoo supporting Amber unless it is genuine, he wasn't afraid of looking a little (adorably) silly. I find intelligence sexy, so I love hearing things about Chris being reallllly smart.Smile 

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 10:20 pm

Divalicious wrote:Knowing that Chris is smart and a good business man bodes well for his future.  He can plan and carry out projects, not relying on the tenuous affections of the tweens out there.  I already know he is kind, and a good friend.  People don't jump up and down like he did going woohoo supporting Amber unless it is genuine, he wasn't afraid of looking a little (adorably) silly.  I find intelligence sexy, so I love hearing things about Chris being reallllly smart.Smile 

Great post. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/4/2013, 12:34 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Someone on tumblr is taking prompts of situations where Kurt is doing something important, and Blaine interrupts for a lame reason.  They are hysterical:

These are hysterical. ptdr
I think that was supposed to read "Osama" not "Obama."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/5/2013, 11:04 am

I thought you all might enjoy this:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/5/2013, 11:42 am

^ I was literally rolling on the floor when I saw the last 10 seconds. I was laughing so hard. Especially because I made the connection a long time ago myself, and love every single time it is uttered by one of my most favorite actors. BTW, I am totally addicted to that show.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 10/5/2013, 11:44 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I thought you all might enjoy this:

"Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street." Epic Sherlock smackdown. Razz 
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/6/2013, 3:22 am

I'm amused by all the rationalizing at some hypothetical forums over Glee's dismally low ratings. The psuedo lesbian ageogsagitarius is reduced to saying Glee did better then most show's on Tuesday night. WTF?  She truly is an ass licker pretending to be an industry insider.

Norweigan Wood , who post with one hand , excuses it with "wow, all Fox is doing bad".

Dang these delusional ass lickers just can't face facts.

They are reduced to comparing  with CW numbers (??) and saying that it's because they are against friggin "Grey's Anatomy".  We all know the reasons for the decline, way too much Blam and Noobs but of course if the ratings had gone up even one smidgen the last year we would have fuckingI'mamzed, uselesshussy and londoncenter wetting their panties trying to give credit to certain quarters.

And Chord's creepy fanboy is reducing ,so help us, to saying FOX doesn't want to piss off Ryan Murphy.  Somebody give him some kleenexes and tell him to STFU.  A 1.6 demo and he's focusing on FOX shitting in their pants because of RM?.  Listen we all know he has a blow up doll of Sam but this is just embarassing.
So sad.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/6/2013, 3:38 am

^ To be a bit fair, if Darren would be my favorite I also would have a hard time to accept reality. So far, Darren is not carrying the show, I feel like on a weekly basis people sincerely start to hate Blaine as character, and his voice gets noticeable strained. The show may very likely gets cancelled early because of him and the entire MK side. With Chris, no matter how much we complain with good reasons, we never will have to worry that his acting is bad or that the critics may dislike him. We also know that the NYC is the saving grace for many, hence we decided to follow the right actor.

Of course it doesn't change the fact that the ratings are horrendous and there is no rationalizing that will work at all. Yup, denial is a beautiful tool to convince yourself that your favorite is actually a good and well liked actor. Twisted Evil 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/6/2013, 3:51 am

True, but the concept of at least trying to shake things up by giving over the show to mostly NY is so alien to them because their noses are so wedged up certain orifices and they have their set agendas they can't see the forest for the trees.

They would rather see the show crash and burn then admit certain truths, so they are not truly fans of Glee but sad ass lickers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/6/2013, 4:03 am

Oh just wait until Blaine is in NYC and all those fans will suddenly demand that MK can be kicked off. He will also be claimed to be the saving grace, who suddenly made NYC so more interesting, because before it was rather "bland" and "boring". I could even deal with that perception, at least stay honest and admit you are selfish because you want your favorite in the limelight. But by twisting the truth and claiming Blaine is the shining star, they just look ridiculous.

I also see RIB thinking that way. Lets get Blaine to NYC and suddenly we may consider an only-NYC edit and Blaine will get all those scenes, they should have given Kurt/Rachel a season ago. That Darren still cannot act and will also not benefit the NYC side, just because he is surrounded by better actors, doesn't even seem to cross their minds Rolling Eyes 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 4:24 am

I think the biggest reason for the decline are the writers.... I don't think GA care that much which character has the most screentime, they mostly want to be entertained. But Glee has extremely repetitive storylines which is boring and nothing is gradually developed so it's very hard to get invested in anything. Even if Kurt had the most screentime and his storylines would be uninteresting, the rating would be the same low imo.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/6/2013, 4:26 am

I love how in hypothetical forums once again Kurt "fans" like pseudolesbian and posters like fuckingimamazed can trash on Kurt fans and the hypothetical moderators for the 1000 time will tell them not to generalize on fans knowing they will do it another 1000 more  times without suspending them because it'a all part of their clique friends/ and the double standards.  if someone said something about Darren fans all their panties would be wet, the moderator would suspend and ban posters and those same posters would be roaring in anger.

In hypothetical forums naturally.

They are puzzled why ratings and Itune sales are declining.

Last edited by Buenos on 10/6/2013, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/6/2013, 4:31 am

arina wrote:I think the biggest reason for the decline are the writers.... I don't think GA care that much which character has the most screentime, they mostly want to be entertained. But Glee has extremely repetitive storylines which is boring and nothing is gradually developed so it's very hard to get invested in anything. Even if Kurt had the most screentime and his storylines would be uninteresting, the rating would be the same low imo.
I think who has the most screen time matters. If not Marly being on 24/7 would be just as good as Kurt or Rachel.

TV shows have stars. If Kurt, Rachel and Santana had the most sreen time and SL'S the show would be much better because of their acting and charisma. Otherwise, just put monkeys on the screen time and it wouldn't make a difference? I don't think so.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next