Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 10:39 am

brisallie wrote: And I know is been said this person wanted to prove they are still together, oh you that persons did it, but now delete the pictures. What else does need to prove?
The irony about this is that this person didn't even prove they are still together.
From what I've seen (and unfortunately I saw 4 of them accidentally in the Chris Colfer tag, as I have been avoiding the Chill and Chrisneyland tag because of them) and read about them they were all taken before when Chris and Will were seen in public together the last time, at 'Dancing With The Stars'.

Not that I even for a split second believe that just because they were not seen together for a few weeks that Chris and Will broke up.
(Really: CrissColfers claim that Will has no life and is stalking Chris whenever they're seen together, yet scream "broken up!" when they are not seen together for a few days Mad.)
But if the purpose of leaking these private pictures was to 'prove' that Chris and Will are still together (and I seriously doubt this 'noble' purpose of the original poster) they failed miserably. All it did was confirm that Will was with Chris at certain events in the past.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  brisallie 10/24/2013, 9:18 pm

I guess I'm lucky that I don't have a tumblr account, because everytime I visit the Chris Colfer tag, there're not so many gifs/pictures, is usually the same from days ago. Until Chris provokes a new riot, one that everyone reply about it and not only few disrespectful people like is going on now.

You know, I don't want to judge the intentions of this person who posted the pictures, but it seems to me they weren't so "honorably", is more like an obsessive shipper who wanted eagerly to prove her ship is still together, and at the same time wanted to piss off crisscolfers. Because I insist, why this person didn't delete the pics after she prove they are still together? Does she want to keep those pics forever?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2013, 9:46 pm

I go into the Chris Colfer tag and others and it looks weird. Shocked 

I can't use ignore to get rid of the Blarren/Klaine crap. :angry: 

The set up is ridiculous and seems to be the same with any tag you search.

I liked it the way it was.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/24/2013, 9:50 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I go into the Chris Colfer tag and others and it looks weird. Shocked 

Install tumblr savior into your web browser and you can block certain tags.  I think they have setup for firefox, google chrome, safari and opera.  I block crisscolfer, darren criss, darrencriss, blaine anderson, blaineanderson, klaine.  It has done wonders for my sanity when I go to look up Chris.  Razz
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2013, 9:55 pm

And someone came into the Chrisneyland tag last week and said Chris and Will are still together, that Will is probably in Florida as his sister is due to have her second baby. They didn't post any pics because what purpose would it serve, so this person probably is genuine as their blog disappeared later on.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2013, 10:00 pm

bayth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I go into the Chris Colfer tag and others and it looks weird. Shocked 

Install tumblr savior into your web browser and you can block certain tags.  I think they have setup for firefox, google chrome, safari and opera.  I block crisscolfer, darren criss, darrencriss, blaine anderson, blaineanderson, klaine.  It has done wonders for my sanity when I go to look up Chris.  Razz
I was thinking of doing that.

And will have to because I don't know how long they are thinking of keeping this stupid format. :angry:

I hate all this compaigning for Klaine, because they all think if they win Chris and Darren will have to go to the awards because RIB and Fox would want them to. :angry:

That is what this is all about, they want their CrissColfer moment. :angry:

I hope it isn't true that the votes are neck and neck. I don't want Klaine picked. :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/24/2013, 10:06 pm

I take back what I said, I'm not even save for seeing this private pics. I just came across one and I've to confess that I found it cute, but then I thought is the kind of pic I'd take with my friends and publish it on my FB. Probably it would have been slightly bearable, if the pic would have been taken with any of famous friends, because both are public figures. But in this case, Will is not, and besides we're not talking about a friend only, but his boyfriend.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 4:20 am

Usually hard-fetched conspiracy theory, but considering how far CC shippers already did go in the past....: CC-shippers purposely hack Will's account, upload pictures and harass Will/Chris via twitter, try to convince him that the life with a celebrity isn't what he wants, and therefore he breaks up with Chris.

As I said, usually a hard-fetched theory, but I actually believe the CC-shippers have this attitude if Chris isn't dating Darren, he cannot date someone else. They are incredible self-entitled. They rather want Chris to be miserable then to actually date anyone else that dooesn't suit them. Some fans they are dryy
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 4:32 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Usually hard-fetched conspiracy theory, but considering how far CC shippers already did go in the past....: CC-shippers purposely hack Will's account, upload pictures and harass Will/Chris via twitter, try to convince him that the life with a celebrity isn't what he wants, and therefore he breaks up with Chris.

As I said, usually a hard-fetched theory, but I actually believe the CC-shippers have this attitude if Chris isn't dating Darren, he cannot date someone else. They are incredible self-entitled. They rather want Chris to be miserable then to actually date anyone else that dooesn't suit them. Some fans they are dryy
Well, by the way he was tweeting he was in a really good mood. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2013, 4:41 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I was thinking of doing that.

And will have to because I don't know how long they are thinking of keeping this stupid format. :angry:
You'll be amazed how many posts in the Chris Colfer tag disappear when you use Tumblr Savior to block out the Klaine of it all. Often it's way more than half of the posts in the tag! dryy 

I hate all this compaigning for Klaine, because they all think if they win Chris and Darren will have to go to the awards because RIB and Fox would want them to. :angry:

That is what this is all about, they want their CrissColfer moment. :angry:
Exactly. They don't care about Chris and Darren winning an award (which is evident as they don't seem to be campaigning much for Chris and Darren individually in the "favorite actor" category). 
All they want is for Chris and Darren to be forced to go to this award event together, so they can have their delusional CrissColfer moment. notall 

I hope it isn't true that the votes are neck and neck. I don't want Klaine picked. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 34 1371890812
Me neither, so I admit I keep voting against Klaine, by voting for 5 other pairings on that list I like (e.g. Castle/Beckett and Booth/Bones), or by voting for 4 of them and adding Rachel & Kurt. BTW: you can vote here.
Sorry, not sorry. suspectt

If you want to vote for Chris in the "favorite comedic tv actor" category: you can vote here.neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 5:04 am

Honestly, I really doubt Chris can be pressured into anything by anyone. He won't break up with his boyfriend because of some fans. Will is in his 30's. They shouldn't deal with it, but both are mature grown-ups, I doubt they let themselves allow to be pressured into anything, especially when they are very happy together.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2013, 5:14 am

^I mean that Fox may 'force' Chris and Darren to go to the PCA's together if they win, for PR purposes.

It's not like TPTB really care about Chris being harassed constantly by these tinhatters. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 5:25 am

Glorfindel wrote:^I mean that Fox may 'force' Chris and Darren to go to the PCA's together if they win, for PR purposes.

It's not like TPTB really care about Chris being harassed constantly by these tinhatters. dryy
Darren will go happily as he isn't the one who was getting stalked or harassed.

I don't want Klaine to be in the five, because if they win, Chris will be harassed more. :( 

PCA tweeted it was neck and neck in this category but I don't see any proof Klaine is among them which these Klainers are assuming.

I am hoping to be relieved come Nov 5 and see that Klaine isn't among the five, but considering how obssessive and crazy these CrissColfer tinhatters are I don't have any hope of that being the case. :(

I hope anti-Klainers like us are voting more than these idiots so we can beat them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 5:28 am

As I said, I currently believe there are some CC-tinhatters who actively try to break-up Chris and Will by invading their privacy. I do believe they are so stupid and immature by believing they a) have a chance, and b) it is within their right as Darren is Chris true love dryy 

I actually think FOX is aware of the lack of Darren's talent and non-existing chemistry between Chris/Darren. They just don't care, as they "sell".
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 10/25/2013, 5:35 am

If you really want to be mean, don't go for pairings you like. Go for ones that are more likely to beat Klaine. Think about what is popular in these polls and on tumblr. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 5:35 am

Lottie2303 wrote:As I said, I currently believe there are some CC-tinhatters who actively try to break-up Chris and Will by invading their privacy. I do believe they are so stupid and immature by believing they a) have a chance, and b) it is within their right as Darren is Chris true love dryy 

I actually think FOX is aware of the lack of Darren's talent and non-existing chemistry between Chris/Darren. They just don't care, as they "sell".
Darren is their golden boy (though I think Chord is going to take over, by all the screen time he seems to be getting) but Klaine gets people talking. dryy

And I believe as well there are CC tinhatters that are crazy enough to think they can break up Chill's relationship. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 5:38 am

Georgette888 wrote:If you really want to be mean, don't go for pairings you like. Go for ones that are more likely to beat Klaine. Think about what is popular in these polls and on tumblr. *g*
That is exactly what I am doing. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 5:43 am

Georgette888 wrote:If you really want to be mean, don't go for pairings you like. Go for ones that are more likely to beat Klaine. Think about what is popular in these polls and on tumblr. *g*
Ditto, that is my strategy. I even dislike some pairings, but I know there following... I am a bit annoyed there is no SPN/Teen Wolf at the chemistry category. Those two would be major contenders.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 10/25/2013, 5:47 am

Yeah. Bummer. The SPN 3 are down for Bromance. Lol I wonder if the Wincest and Destiel shippers can overcome their mutual dislike and work together for that one? If so, Blam can kiss that goodbye. lol

So, which pairings are you all voting for?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 5:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:Darren is their golden boy (though I think Chord is going to take over, by all the screen time he seems to be getting) but Klaine gets people talking. dryy
I don't believe that. They didn't submit Darren for Emmy consideration and they basically submitted everyone. I think Darren is the golden boy because of Ryan (we can all have guesses why him and Chord are sooo popular without any merit), but FOX is a business. They are most certainly aware of the decreasing viewer numbers since Blaine received so much focus, and they use Chris for every single promotion. They just don't get why no one interferes.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 5:49 am

Georgette888 wrote:Yeah. Bummer. The SPN 3 are down for Bromance. Lol I wonder if the Wincest and Destiel shippers can overcome their mutual dislike and work together for that one? If so, Blam can kiss that goodbye. lol

So, which pairings are you all voting for?
Chemistry: Booth/Bones, Robin/Barney, Hook/Emma, Castle/Beckett plus Kurt/Rachel as additional option.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2013, 5:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:
That is exactly what I am doing. Smile
I vote Hummelberry for best chemistry and I apply this strategy in the bomance category voting for the boys from "Supernatural" who have a huge fanbase and probably will win, "New Girl" and HIMYM.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 6:15 am

^ What about 'Vampire Diaries'? I mean, I hate that show, but the fanbase is passionate.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2013, 6:17 am

Lottie2303 wrote:As I said, I currently believe there are some CC-tinhatters who actively try to break-up Chris and Will by invading their privacy. I do believe they are so stupid and immature by believing they a) have a chance, and b) it is within their right as Darren is Chris true love dryy
Oops sorry, I thought you were talking about the PCA's, that Klaine winning would make Fox and the cc tinhatters put the pressure on Chris for appearing at the awards event. My bad. blushh 

But I think you're right with your theory about some cc shippers trying to break Chris and Will up with these privacy issues. I actually don't think they took the pictures (I think that was a crazy Chiller) but tweeting the pics to Chris and Will directly does smell a lot like a cc shipper trying to do deliberate damage. :angry: 

Well, I think the pairings I pick are popular, right? unsure 
- Barney/Robin
- Booth/Bones
- Castle/Beckett
- Holmes/Watson (not sure about this pair being popular, but I love them)
- Tony/Ziva

I put in a few Rachel & Kurt votes too, but I'm well aware that this won't lead to anything, so mostly I just vote for the 5 pairings above. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2013, 8:26 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ What about 'Vampire Diaries'? I mean, I hate that show, but the fanbase is passionate.
I don't think their fanbase is much bigger than Glee's but my knowledge is based only on I've seen on Tumblr so I can't be sure.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next