Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:30 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
sheny wrote:That's so unfair. Why are they suspending your account but let others get away with harassing people. When I reported the account that was sending Chris hate  Twitter didn't do anything about it. They send me an e-mail explaining that only the victim of the abuse or people authorized by him can report the account so it can be deleted.
This is such crap. Were the Klainers just claiming to be "victims" of Anne's valid opinion, then?
Well, if that's the case, then it had to have been Fox, Ryan, or one of the Glee-associated non-actors who reported me.
Or the Blainers because you hurt their feelings. dryy 
I didn't tweet any blaine fans directly, so if "only the person targeted" by the tweets can report . . . then that narrows the field.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:35 pm

It's amusing and sad to find that I'm labeled a hater. I don't hate Darren. If I met him or worked with him, I would get along with him just fine. I'd be very pleased! I'm sure that I would enjoy the experience--as I have never gone into any working relationship with a performer with a negative attitude, and 99% of the time, those interactions are good!

Yes, it's true: I dislike a fictional character and relationship. It is frustrating to see something that pretty much checks off the boxes for an emotionally abusive relationship treated as romantic. Yeah, I get mad about that. I was in a relationship with someone like Blaine, and it was not pretty.

As for #LessBlaine, the entire point was to advocate for the positive things for the show that could happen by allocating the screentime and songs more fairly. Almost all the tweets reflected that.

I think that both sides have tin-hatters, and that the dynamics of social media just set up echo chambers. Everyone is surrounded with those who agree with them, and becomes convinced that "the other side" is filled with bad people.

There is something strange and sad about human nature that makes us want to set up enemy camps and then revel in it. I don't want to play that game.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 8:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 16 Tumblr_mrwgp9fxBx1rkjbjmo1_250

This is why people get really angry and look for safe spaces to talk.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2013, 8:36 pm

@AnneNeville, though I know is unfair you're considered a 'hater", I recommend you to not take it personal. Since it was leaked out that Blaine was going to sing so many songs, and in addition we had the Klaine vids yesterday. Blarrens have been quite sensitive lately, because they know half of the fandom don't like how much spotlight is Blaine having, so that why they don't accept anyone to bash either Blaine or Darren. Because, even though, I'm agree that one thing is the actor, and another thing is the character, how things are going recently, they're taken like a single person.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 8:40 pm

^I saw that. That's so f*cking disrespectful, and tagging it in the Kadam tag too. orageux2 

And then they dare to whine about being 'hated' and being the victims of all those cruel "fucking insane evil kurt stans". Tsk. notall
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/21/2013, 8:45 pm

come on people, that was just our old friend BowtieBlaine saying "Hi" and just how much he has missed us. boy is lonely. no people to bicker with back at old "glee stepford forum".

Last edited by tanita_mors on 8/21/2013, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2013, 8:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I saw that. That's so f*cking disrespectful, and tagging it in the Kadam tag too. orageux2 

And then they dare to whine about being 'hated' and being the victims of all those cruel "fucking insane evil kurt stans". Tsk. notall
You know what, after seeing that gif of Blaine throwing away Adam's head, I think blarrens stans (or klainers) should be more smart. Because if they want to pretend they're the victims, they're not doing well.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 8:49 pm

brisallie wrote:@AnneNeville, though I know is unfair you're considered a 'hater", I recommend you to not take it personal. Since it was leaked out that Blaine was going to sing so many songs, and in addition we had the Klaine vids yesterday. Blarrens have been quite sensitive lately, because they know half of the fandom don't like how much spotlight is Blaine having, so that why they don't accept anyone to bash either Blaine or Darren. Because, even though, I'm agree that one thing is the actor, and another thing is the character, how things are going recently, they're taken like a single person.
I consistently advocate for having a clear distinction between actor and character, though. It's kind of silly, but it's hard not to take it personally. There are lots of people out there who are harassing actors, spewing invective against fans, violating lines that actors have explicitly drawn, and so forth. It's so . . . I don't know.

I just . . . don't know.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 8:50 pm

tanita_mors wrote:come on people, that was just our old friend BowtieBlaine saying "Hi" and just how much he has missed us. boy is lonely. no people to bicker with back at old "glee stepford forum".
Yup.

That was way too easy to figure out. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 8:51 pm

Forget them..who cares??

Chris has another best selling book out , has several movies including a biopic in the pipeline, and has 3 songs in the first 2 episodes of
Glee.

Life is good. wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 9:11 pm

Give me a hug, Buenos. You help me focus on the positive. No need to be as glum as... well, Glum. lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 9:30 pm

The Blarren stans call anyone who says anything even mildly negative or critical about Blarren. Expressing a negative opinion about someone or a character doesn't make someone a hater.

I sent out a lot of tweets about Blarren the other day to express my opinion regarding the overuse of Blaine on the show. There is nothing wrong with expressing to the producers of the show that you think a certain character sings too much on the show, and when that opinion is shared by many others in the glee fandom (not just the Kurt fans), it shows that that opinion is very valid.

I also sent out tweets saying that the ratings have steadily declined since they have increased focus on Blaine, and really used Blaine overload. This is not hate. This is a statement of facts shown by how much the viewership has descreased in season 3 and 4.

And I am fully within my right to call Blaine a horrible boyfriend because he has been a horrible boyfriend to Kurt--not just because of the cheating, but since the beginnning when he suggested to Kurt that he try to blend in more, or when he has double standards for what qualifies as cheating (because in my book, Blaine's interactions with Sebastian and his cheating were a lot worse than Kurt's interactions with Chandler). Why would I want Kurt to go back to a boyfriend who treats him the way Blaine has when he has a much better prospect in Adam?

Blaine isn't called one of the most polorizing characters on TV.

The Blarren stans don't seem to get that it's all right for people not to like Blarren. I understand that not everyone is going to like Chris or Kurt, and I respect the fact that they are entitled to their opinions.

I'm not sending tweets to Darren calling him names, or making fun of him, or sending him hate the way that I see people do to Chris, or Oliver, or other Glee cast members.

Blarren stans need to learn the difference between expresssing opinions and hate.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 9:39 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Give me a hug, Buenos. You help me focus on the positive. No need to be as glum as... well, Glum. lol
LOL..exactly...

From the audition spoilers (see thread) and the NY sets being constructed and more characters added, it doesn't look like the NY narrative is going to be reduced anytime soon. And since that is Kurt's primary home it is all good.

Plus Chris from all leaked photos looks amazing in his clothes. His arms, his legs, his ASS !!!!wub 

He looks so pretty.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 8/21/2013, 10:05 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 16 Tumblr_mrwgp9fxBx1rkjbjmo1_250

This is the shit that I find damn hilarious. Blarren fans are so threatened by a character that appeared for a whopping two episodes and that NOBODY- not even the most ardent Kurt stans- ever thought would be "endgame", that they continually harass Kadam fans and even Oliver himself.

God forbid, someone tweet something positive, like "Hope to see Adam back on Glee" to OKJ or RIB. There will always be Blaine stans ready to jump on with a "Heaven forbid!! Most fans want Klaine4eva!!" It's like they're so paranoid they look for any little thing that could be considered a threat to Blaine/Darren's standing and pile on the minute they smell a potential "threat".

They wanna cry that people make fun of Darren's bald spot and how wrong and hateful that is, but the first time I ever saw it mentioned was after a bunch of Klainers were making fun of Oliver going on and on about how "old and creepy" he looked. Now, I don't condone making fun of something a guy can't help, this is a classic example of how Darren's fans can dish it, but they can't take it. Don't have a field day running down somebody else's appearance and then think that Darren's is beyond scrutiny.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2013, 10:09 pm

The behavior of the Blarren stans towards Oliver on facebook and twitter was amongst the worst behavior I have seen in this fandom. He took a lot of abuse from them to the point where he basically gave up on his facebook page.

They don't have to like him, but there is no need to attack him personally the way some members of that fandom did.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 3:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:This is all highly amusing. Razz

I have only one thing to say: Pot. Kettle. Black.

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I don't care of the Blarren stans want to crawl down his pants and take up permanent residence. Just keep it to their own tags and have the basic decency to respect that no everyone shares their passion for the walking oil slick.
You are asking too much of them.
Case in point:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 16 Tumblr_mrtw9doctq1rzowg3o1_500
x
(It's hard to read, but the captions in the grey posts say: "Blocked because of the [banned] word 'Darren Criss'.")

The Darren Criss Chris Colfer tag yesterday, everybody! (with the help of tumblr savior)

It would be a lot less tempting to talk about Blarren if his rabid fans would not shove him in our faces all the damn time.
I visited the Chris Colfer tag a few times yesterday and saw what these blocked posts were. Most of them were BTS pictures or gifs from the day Chris and Darren filmed the Klaine duet. Darren was tagged because he was in them with Chris. I don't see a problem in posting and tagging real pictures of them together (not manips) with Chris'name just like I don't mind seeing pictures of Chris with Lea, Ashley, Will and others.

I understand why fans get angry if there are photos of Darren without Chris tagged with "Chris Colfer" just to get more notes. I get angry too. I've seen the same thing happen more rarely but it happens with pictures of Will, Lea or Cory's without Chris in them.

Another thing that annoyes me is the double standard. People spam the tag with long rants full of hate or complaints because they don't want to see any picture of DC in their tag even if Chris is in them, which I find ridiculous but they don't have the same problem with the Colchele or Chill pictures there. I don't visit the Crisscolfer tag so how was I supposed to see those spoilery picture the other day if Chris wasn't tagged in them.

This is not directed to anyone on this forum just some tumblr blogs I've seen who go way too far in their anti-crisscolfer war, spam the tag with unnecessary hate and become almost as annoying as the most delusional CC shippers. People shouldn't react so negative to every photo of Chris and Darren together they are fiends and co-workers after all. Not all fans who blog pictures of them together are CC shipper. Some people like them just as friends, I follow such people and I hate to see that they are getting the same treatment as the shipper.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2013, 5:14 am

^But there is a difference between a picture of Darren and Chris together every now and then (and granted: the Kiss was hot news), and an entire tag constantly being spammed with that same picture with captions like "Klaine4eva!!!" and 'Crisscolfer is on, bitches!!!1!!" and on top of that a lot of other pictures of that other actor when it has got nothing to do with Chris.
The kiss picture belonged in the tag, but not a thousand times reblogged, and as soon as it went from 'Chris Colfer news' to flailing over Klaine and CrissColfer it should have been limited to only those ships' tags.

I agree that there are many nice and not intrusive Klainers out there who know how to tag properly (although I think that when you reblog a post/picture you shouldn't reblog it in the same tag over and over again), but come on:
It was very easy to see that the Klainers used the tagging system to gloat that they 'won'. It's quite irritating when it's in the Chris Colfer tag, but when on top of that you see it and several bullying assholes' posts in almost any other Glee tag you visit, most inappropiately in 'opposition' tags like Kadam, it becomes downright insulting and infuriating. And childish to boot.
There just is no safe haven anymore for people who don't like to see Blarren all the time, especially not after what many Kurtsies consider bad Glee news (involving Blaine). It has to do with respect.

I think you also have to consider that besides these Klaine kiss pictures and gifs flooding the tag repeatedly yesterday, there is usually already a lot of Klaine/Blaine/Darren/CrissColfer stuff in the tag that is not properly tagged, like manips, endless Klaine flailing gifsets, wacky conspiracy theories, and comparison pics (of Chris and Darren in different/seperate pics, so not in the same pic) delusionally comparing the way they sit, their clothes and (yesterda) their sunglasses to prove they are 'soulmates'. And ha, the 'disappointed' fans of Chris, who are with only 1 exception (Kerrie) Darren stans. Rolling Eyes 

The few innocent and genuine fans who post 1 or 2 real Darren+Chris pics every once in a while are just a tiny blip compared to that obnoxious and almost bullying behaviour of the immature asshole Klainers clogging an actor's tag.
So sorry for those well meaning few decent Klaine/Darren+Chris fans, but enough is enough, and the Chris Colfer tag got way more than enough. :angry: 

opals wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 16 Tumblr_mrwgp9fxBx1rkjbjmo1_250

This is the shit that I find damn hilarious. Blarren fans are so threatened by a character that appeared for a whopping two episodes and that NOBODY- not even the most ardent Kurt stans- ever thought would be "endgame", that they continually harass Kadam fans and even Oliver himself.

God forbid, someone tweet something positive, like "Hope to see Adam back on Glee" to OKJ or RIB. There will always be Blaine stans ready to jump on with a "Heaven forbid!! Most fans want Klaine4eva!!"  It's like they're so paranoid they look for any little thing that could be considered a threat to Blaine/Darren's standing and pile on the minute they smell a potential "threat".

They wanna cry that people make fun of Darren's bald spot and how wrong and hateful that is, but the first time I ever saw it mentioned was after a bunch of Klainers were making fun of Oliver going on and on about how "old and creepy" he looked. Now, I don't condone making fun of something a guy can't help, this is a classic example of how Darren's fans can dish it, but they can't take it.  Don't have a field day running down somebody else's appearance and then think that Darren's is beyond scrutiny.
banzai THIS. rooots
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 5:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:^But there is a difference between a picture of Darren and Chris together every now and then (and granted: the Kiss was hot news), and an entire tag constantly being spammed with that same picture with captions like "Klaine4eva!!!" and 'Crisscolfer is on, bitches!!!1!!" and on top of that a lot of other pictures of that other actor when it has got nothing to do with Chris.
The kiss picture belonged in the tag, but not a thousand times reblogged, and as soon as it went from 'Chris Colfer news' to flailing over Klaine and CrissColfer it should have been limited to only those ships' tags.

I agree that there are many nice and not intrusive Klainers out there who know how to tag properly (although I think that when you reblog a post/picture you shouldn't reblog it in the same tag over and over again), but come on:
It was very easy to see that the Klainers used the tagging system to gloat that they 'won'. It's quite irritating when it's in the Chris Colfer tag, but when on top of that you see it and several bullying assholes' posts in almost any other Glee tag you visit, most inappropiately in 'opposition' tags like Kadam, it becomes downright insulting and infuriating. And childish to boot.
There just is no safe haven anymore for people who don't like to see Blarren all the time, especially not after what many Kurtsies consider bad Glee news (involving Blaine). It has to do with respect.

I think you also have to consider that besides these Klaine kiss pictures and gifs flooding the tag repeatedly yesterday, there is usually already a lot of Klaine/Blaine/Darren/CrissColfer stuff in the tag that is not properly tagged, like manips, endless Klaine flailing gifsets, wacky conspiracy theories, and comparison pics (of Chris and Darren in different/seperate pics, so not in the same pic) delusionally comparing the way they sit, their clothes and (yesterda) their sunglasses to prove they are 'soulmates'. And ha, the 'disappointed' fans of Chris, who are with only 1 exception (Kerrie) Darren stans. Rolling Eyes 

The few innocent and genuine fans who post 1 or 2 real Darren+Chris pics every once in a while are just a tiny blip compared to that obnoxious and almost bullying behaviour of the immature asshole Klainers clogging an actor's tag.
So sorry for those well meaning few decent Klaine/Darren+Chris fans, but enough is enough, and the Chris Colfer tag got way more than enough. :angry: 
I agree I don't like the manips and the separate pictures comparing their clothes, glasses, poses and so on just to prove crisscolfer is on either. But the Klainers are not the only ones who can't tag properly. I'm tired of seeing long text post in Chris's tag which are actually 99% DC hate.

What I was trying to say with my previous post is that some people on Tumblr are really going too far attacking even ChrisColferNews and the blog's admins on their personal blogs for posting pictures of Chris and Darren together in the same picture from set or from events. I understand that people are irritated with the amount of Klaine/Darren in the tag but this doesn't give them the right to send rude messages to CCN and other similar blogs, telling them they're doing an awful job and should quit. They can't understand that a news blog can't just decide not to post the news involving Chris with Darren or Will, just because it may offend a shipper or anti-shipper. Everybody is free to blacklist and block but going to people's askboxes and attacking them is too much.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/22/2013, 6:23 am

I don't read Chris's tag so I have no idea what most people here are talking about. But I regularly read heathermione tumblr and from there I found out CCN gets alot of hate for not posting enough Klaine and Darren (even though they posts them when it's something relevant) and Heather gets a lot of hate messages like why she hate Darren and Klaine so much even though she doesn't she just doesn't care about them much so she doesn't post about them on her blog... I have no idea that CCN gets hate for blogging Blaine too... I see they cannot choose either way. Rolling Eyes
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 6:37 am

arina wrote:I don't read Chris's tag so I have no idea what most people here are talking about. But I regularly read heathermione tumblr and from there I found out CCN gets alot of hate for not posting enough Klaine and Darren (even though they posts them when it's something relevant) and Heather gets a lot of hate messages like why she hate Darren and Klaine so much even though she doesn't she just doesn't care about them much so she doesn't post about them on her blog... I have no idea that CCN gets hate for blogging Blaine too... I see they cannot choose either way. Rolling Eyes
Yes I follow heathermione on tumblr and I've seen the hate she gets mainly from CC shippers for defending Chris right to have a private life and date whoever he wants. But I remember a few times there were people accusing CCN for posting pictures of Chris with Darren or with Will and telling them to just stop and let someone else take over the blog. I found these "nicer" asks under the cut. I remember another one that was really rude but couldn't find it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by sheny on 8/22/2013, 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/22/2013, 7:10 am

Someone on my twitter feed linked to this, and I thought it was worth sharing here:

Blaine: Total of 34 songs: 8 solos; 15 duets+; 9 group leads; 2 featured

Marley: Total of 32 songs: 4 solos; 18 duets+; 7 group leads; 3 featured

Sam: Total of 24 songs: 2 solos; 12 duets+; 7 group leads; 3 featured

Rachel: Total of 23 songs: 6 solos; 14 duets+; 2 group leads; 1 featured

Jake: Total of 23 songs: 4 solos; 9 duets+; 8 group leads; 2 featured

Ryder: Total of 22 songs: 4 solos; 9 duets+; 7 group leads; 2 featured

Brittany: Total of 16 songs: 2 solos; 9 duets+; 2 group leads; 3 featured

Unique: Total of 15 songs: 0 solos; 10 duets+; 2 group leads; 2 featured

Kurt: Total of 14 songs: 2 solos; 9 duets+; 0 group leads; 3 featured

Santana: Total of 13 songs: 4 solos; 5 duets+; 0 group leads; 4 featured

Kitty: Total of 12 songs: 2 solos; 4 duets+; 3 group leads; 3 featured

Tina: Total of 11 songs: 3 solos; 6 duets+; 0 group leads; 2 featured

Arty: Total of 11 songs: 2 solos; 2 duets+; 6 group leads; 1 featured

Finn: Total of 10 songs: 0 solos; 8 duets+; 2 group leads; 0 featured

Will: Total of 5 songs: 1 solos; 3 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Brody: Total of 5 songs: 1 solo; 4 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Mercedes: Total of 5 songs: 1 solo; 3 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Joe: Total of 5 songs: 0 solos; 2 duets+; 2 group leads; 1 featured

Quinn: Total of 4 songs: 1 solo; 2 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Puck: Total of 4 songs: 0 solos; 4 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Cassandra: Total of 4 songs: 2 solos; 2 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

The Warblers: Total of 3 songs: 0 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 3 featured

Emma: Total of 3 songs: 0 solos; 2 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Isabelle: Total of 3 songs: 0 solos; 3 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Hunter: Total of 2 song: 1 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Sue: Total of 2 songs: 1 solo; 1 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Mike: Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 1 duet+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Sebastian: Total of 1 song: 1 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Adam: Total of 1 song: 1 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

The Apples: Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Betty: Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Shelby: Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 1 duet; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Frida: Total of 2 songs: 2 solos; 0 duets; 0 group leads; 0 featured

The Hoosierdaddies: Total of 2 songs: 0 solos; 0 duets; 0 group leads; 2 featured

—————————————————————————-

Cumulative screen time by character in Season 4 (link here)

TOTAL TIME IN SEASON FOUR: 946 minutes, 28 seconds

Lima: 721 minutes, 11 seconds; 76.2% of the total screen time

NYC: 225 minutes, 17 seconds; 23.8% of the total screen time

-=-=-=-=-=-

Blaine: 275 minutes, 50 seconds; 29.1% of the screen time

Marley: 235 minutes, 25 seconds; 24.9% of the screen time

Jake: 218 minutes, 42 seconds; 23.1% of the screen time

Sam: 214 minutes, 31 seconds; 22.7% of the screen time

Ryder: 200 minutes, 55 seconds; 21.2% of the total screen time

Tina: 191 minutes, 29 seconds; 20.2% of the screen time

Arty: 188 minutes, 14 seconds; 19.9% of the screen time

Rachel: 185 minutes, 41 seconds; 19.6% of the screen time

Brittany: 183 minutes, 25 seconds; 19.4% of the screen time

Kitty: 162 minutes, 37 seconds; 17.2% of the screen time

Kurt: 156 minutes, 53 seconds; 16.6% of the screen time

Finn: 153 minutes, 59 seconds; 16.3% of the screen time

Unique: 150 minutes, 40 seconds; 15.9% of the screen time

Will: 111 minutes, 57 seconds; 11.8% of the screen time

Santana: 87 minutes, 41 seconds; 9.3% of the screen time

Sue: 58 minutes, 8 seconds; 6.1% of the screen time

Brody: 53 minutes, 16 seconds; 5.6% of the screen time

Emma: 35 minutes, 53 seconds; 3.8% of the screen time
source
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/22/2013, 7:26 am

^Those numbers are so very telling, supporting our complaints and just sad. At least it is clear cut data and no one can apologize for it.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2013, 7:50 am

sheny wrote:I agree I don't like the manips and the separate pictures comparing their clothes, glasses, poses and so on just to prove crisscolfer is on either. But the Klainers are not the only ones who can't tag properly. I'm tired of seeing long text post in Chris's tag which are actually 99% DC hate.

What I was trying to say with my previous post is that some people on Tumblr are really going too far attacking even ChrisColferNews and the blog's admins on their personal blogs for posting pictures of Chris and Darren together in the same picture from set or from events. I understand that people are irritated with the amount of Klaine/Darren in the tag but this doesn't give them the right to send rude messages to CCN and other similar blogs, telling them they're doing an awful job and should quit. They can't understand that a news blog can't just decide not to post the news involving Chris with Darren or Will, just because it may offend a shipper or anti-shipper. Everybody is free to blacklist and block but going to people's askboxes and attacking them is too much.
Oh I agree with you here. I think it's horrible that the people of CCN get hate when they are doing all Chris Colfer fans such great service. And I agree it seems to come from both sides, the Blaine/Klaine/Darren lovers and haters.

I've experienced something similar with my reviews. It's not nice when something you worked hard on and made so that other people can enjoy it gets trashed by some entitled asshole. And in my experience it's more than 90% Blarrenstans doing it (and I see a lot from them on Heathermione's tumblr too).
But yeah, there are entitled assholes in every fandom. :angry:
The CCN people are great, and they don't deserve this constant bullying.

As for the Chris Colfer tag:
I also don't like the numerous rants about Blaine/Klaine/Darren fans in the Chris Colfer tag. There are lol tags for that.
But OTOH I think it's understandable that when negative posts expressing 'disappointment' in Chris for whatever insult they think he made appear in his own tag, people are going to react to that in the same tag, so others who read that tag can see that the negativity is not shared by most people in the tag.

There are also manips and comparising gifsets and flailing posts about Chill, Hummelberry and whatnot in the Chris Colfer, and they are mostly accepted without protest, when Darren/Blaine ones are not.
I guess it's the overload and the clear entitlement of the posters who post the Darren ones that makes the difference.
Personally whenever I see a post like that that involves someone else than Darren I tend to see that as a relief/respite/welcome change after too many Blarren ones, instead of another 'violation of the tag rules'. saispa
It's the overstimulation and overexposure that makes people react edgier when it's Darren/Blaine related, and tbh I can understand that.

Lottie2303 wrote:^Those numbers are so very telling, supporting our complaints and just sad. At least it is clear cut data and no one can apologize for it.
Shoot, this reminds me that I haven't finished my own Season 4 song distribution count yet. chuut
Well, my afternoon is free, so I might as well do it today.

But those numbers look about right to me, and it's insane. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/22/2013, 9:11 am

Honestly, I think the complaints of Blarren stuff is really just that the Chris fandom (meaning those who are primarily Chris fans--and not klainers--as a whole has grown weary of the Blarren fandom. Though there are definitely bad eggs in every fandom, the Blarren stans are in a league of their own. Instead of accepting that people aren't required to love Blarren, they go on attack at anyone who doesn't. And thy seem to be taking a queue from RIB that if they inundate people with Blarren, people will start to think that Blarren is wonderful.

Unfortunately for Darren, the behavior of his fans, and RIB's overexposure of him has had the opposite affect. People are just so tired of too much Blaine, and the behavior of fans is making people a lot less tolerant.

If RIB had just kept Blaine as a supporting character more in line with his talent level instead of pushing him up to lead, most of the fandom would be a lot more tolerant of him and find him more enjoyable.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 9:37 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone on my twitter feed linked to this, and I thought it was worth sharing here:

Blaine:  Total of 34 songs: 8 solos; 15 duets+; 9 group leads; 2 featured

Marley:  Total of 32 songs: 4 solos; 18 duets+; 7 group leads; 3 featured

Sam:  Total of 24 songs: 2 solos; 12 duets+; 7 group leads; 3 featured

Rachel:  Total of 23 songs: 6 solos; 14 duets+; 2 group leads; 1 featured

Jake:  Total of 23 songs: 4 solos; 9 duets+; 8 group leads; 2 featured

Ryder:  Total of 22 songs: 4 solos; 9 duets+; 7 group leads; 2 featured

Brittany:  Total of 16 songs: 2 solos; 9 duets+; 2 group leads; 3 featured

Unique: Total of 15 songs: 0 solos; 10 duets+; 2 group leads; 2 featured

Kurt:  Total of 14 songs: 2 solos; 9 duets+; 0 group leads; 3 featured

Santana:  Total of 13 songs: 4 solos; 5 duets+; 0 group leads; 4 featured

Kitty:  Total of 12 songs: 2 solos; 4 duets+; 3 group leads; 3 featured

Tina: Total of 11 songs: 3 solos; 6 duets+; 0 group leads; 2 featured

Arty:  Total of 11 songs: 2 solos; 2 duets+; 6 group leads; 1 featured

Finn:  Total of 10 songs: 0 solos; 8 duets+; 2 group leads; 0 featured

Will:  Total of 5 songs: 1 solos; 3 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Brody:  Total of 5 songs: 1 solo; 4 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Mercedes: Total of 5 songs: 1 solo; 3 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Joe:  Total of 5 songs: 0 solos; 2 duets+; 2 group leads; 1 featured

Quinn: Total of 4 songs: 1 solo; 2 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Puck: Total of 4 songs: 0 solos; 4 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Cassandra:  Total of 4 songs: 2 solos; 2 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

The Warblers: Total of 3 songs: 0 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 3 featured

Emma:  Total of 3 songs: 0 solos; 2 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Isabelle:  Total of 3 songs: 0 solos; 3 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Hunter: Total of 2 song: 1 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Sue:  Total of 2 songs: 1 solo; 1 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Mike: Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 1 duet+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Sebastian: Total of 1 song: 1 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Adam:  Total of 1 song: 1 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 0 featured

The Apples:  Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Betty:  Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 0 duets+; 0 group leads; 1 featured

Shelby:  Total of 1 song: 0 solos; 1 duet; 0 group leads; 0 featured

Frida:  Total of 2 songs: 2 solos; 0 duets; 0 group leads; 0 featured

The Hoosierdaddies:  Total of 2 songs: 0 solos; 0 duets; 0 group leads; 2 featured

—————————————————————————-

Cumulative screen time by character in Season 4 (link here)

TOTAL TIME IN SEASON FOUR: 946 minutes, 28 seconds

Lima:  721 minutes, 11 seconds; 76.2% of the total screen time

NYC:  225 minutes, 17 seconds; 23.8% of the total screen time

-=-=-=-=-=-

Blaine:  275 minutes, 50 seconds; 29.1% of the screen time

Marley:  235 minutes, 25 seconds; 24.9% of the screen time

Jake:  218 minutes, 42 seconds; 23.1% of the screen time

Sam:  214 minutes, 31 seconds; 22.7% of the screen time

Ryder:  200 minutes, 55 seconds; 21.2% of the total screen time

Tina:  191 minutes, 29 seconds; 20.2% of the screen time

Arty:  188 minutes, 14 seconds; 19.9% of the screen time

Rachel:  185 minutes, 41 seconds; 19.6% of the screen time

Brittany:  183 minutes, 25 seconds; 19.4% of the screen time

Kitty:  162 minutes, 37 seconds; 17.2% of the screen time

Kurt:  156 minutes, 53 seconds; 16.6% of the screen time

Finn:  153 minutes, 59 seconds; 16.3% of the screen time

Unique:  150 minutes, 40 seconds; 15.9% of the screen time

Will:  111 minutes, 57 seconds; 11.8% of the screen time

Santana:  87 minutes, 41 seconds; 9.3% of the screen time

Sue:  58 minutes, 8 seconds; 6.1% of the screen time

Brody:  53 minutes, 16 seconds; 5.6% of the screen time

Emma:  35 minutes, 53 seconds; 3.8% of the screen time
source
This statistics is depressing. I can't believe how many obnoxious idiots wrote Blee in the notes again. And they wonder why so many people in the fandom hate Blaine and his stans. Evil or Very Mad Brittany, Sam, Marley and Jake are not better singers or portrayed by better actors and don't deserve to be higher than Kurt, Santana and Artie in that list as well.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next