Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  AnneNeville 8/19/2013, 4:41 pm

brisallie wrote:@AnneNeville, I'm agree with all you posted.

But, at this point I feel like asking Glee for continuity and well established characters, is asking for something impossible. If they're not able to afford for big name like Kate Hudson, Whoopie, SJP, then why don't hire actors who actually are actors, and also are good singers and dancers. It seems to me they're briging people only because Fox thinks is a good way to promote them. And personally I believe  what matters here is Glee as a show itself, and not those people. DO they think they will get more viewers?
I guess they do. Maybe on some level they realize they have ruined their brand to such an extent that stunt casting is all they have left.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  fantastica 8/19/2013, 4:45 pm

they always had stunt casting, even in s1 and 2. they are just doing more of it it seems. or maybe because we are so unhappy that bitching about it is the only pleasure left regarding this "show".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/19/2013, 4:53 pm

But, at this point I feel like asking Glee for continuity and well established characters, is asking for something impossible. If they're not able to afford for big name like Kate Hudson, Whoopie, SJP, then why don't hire actors who actually are actors, and also are good singers and dancers. It seems to me they're briging people only because Fox thinks is a good way to promote them. And personally I believe what matters here is Glee as a show itself, and not those people. DO they think they will get more viewers?
This is my biggest problem with the show and Fox. They do stunt casting but cannot use their guest stars in their ads which then leaves them to use Chris and Lea even if they are no longer their main actors. Actors that are capable in holding interesting storylines.

I do hope they will seize doing these false promos or at least rectify their images to display the people that are supposedly starring the show. I know it's also important for Chris to be visible in the media and ads but there has to be/IS a limit when false advertizing of a crap show will start hurting their image. Use them while they sell and raise interest but after their faces have worn out blaim them and try something else.

I'm seriously afraid of this for both Chris and Lea. :( I wonder when they are doing the promo shots? I guess then will see the tactic they'll use for entire year.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/19/2013, 5:22 pm

Spoiler:

Even that much support isn't enough to justify a reunion though.

Looks like Blaine is being really, really over accompanied in all those numbers. I wonder if they are realizing he needs a lot of support?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/19/2013, 7:58 pm

I hate Glee and 90% of Klaine fans. The gloating and harassment right now? Ugh. As for Blaine fans, if one half of a major Klaine writing duo like Skintightsocks writes a post like this there is a problem: http://stackedcrooked.tumblr.com/post/58705325367/i-have-been-awake-for-so-long-that-my-ability-to
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/19/2013, 8:02 pm

Georgette888 wrote:I hate Glee and 90% of Klaine fans. The gloating and harassment right now? Ugh. As for Blaine fans, if one half of a major Klaine writing duo like Skintightsocks writes a post like this there is a problem: http://stackedcrooked.tumblr.com/post/58705325367/i-have-been-awake-for-so-long-that-my-ability-to
I am just so tired now. And so unhappy. I'm sorry I ever started watching this show, as much as I think Chris is talented. It's is a cesspit.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 8:08 pm

sheny wrote:Ughh if I read one more comment like "Klaine can't all the songs" or Blaine AND KURT sing too much I'll break something. The last time I checked the only song Kurt had was part in a duet. Are these people so stupid or just pretend to be. I get that the fans of other characters like Santana, Rachel or Marley are angry because Blaine gets so many songs I am too but Blaine and Kurt are not the same person. When Blaine sings it doesn't mean that Kurt sings too. Blaine and Klaine are not the same thing so stop hating on Kurt for songs he doesn't sing just because he is part of some stupid ship and they are too dumb to make a difference between a person and a couple.
Kurt sings too much? Kurt does not get to sing at all! What are they talking about?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 8:10 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

But, at this point I feel like asking Glee for continuity and well established characters, is asking for something impossible. If they're not able to afford for big name like Kate Hudson, Whoopie, SJP, then why don't hire actors who actually are actors, and also are good singers and dancers. It seems to me they're briging people only because Fox thinks is a good way to promote them. And personally I believe  what matters here is Glee as a show itself, and not those people. DO they think they will get more viewers?
This is my biggest problem with the show and Fox. They do stunt casting but cannot use their guest stars in their ads which then leaves them to use Chris and Lea even if they are no longer their main actors. Actors that are capable in holding interesting storylines.

I do hope they will seize doing these false promos or at least rectify their images to display the people that are supposedly starring the show. I know it's also important for Chris to be visible in the media and ads but there has to be/IS a limit when false advertizing of a crap show will start hurting their image. Use them while they sell and raise interest but after their faces have worn out blaim them and try something else.

I'm seriously afraid of this for both Chris and Lea. :(I wonder when they are doing the promo shots? I guess then will see the tactic they'll use for entire year.
I'm not. I think the stunt casting will be no real threat to them this year, just as it was last year. The real "threat" is the Blaine overload.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/19/2013, 8:14 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
sheny wrote:Ughh if I read one more comment like "Klaine can't all the songs" or Blaine AND KURT sing too much I'll break something. The last time I checked the only song Kurt had was part in a duet. Are these people so stupid or just pretend to be. I get that the fans of other characters like Santana, Rachel or Marley are angry because Blaine gets so many songs I am too but Blaine and Kurt are not the same person. When Blaine sings it doesn't mean that Kurt sings too. Blaine and Klaine are not the same thing so stop hating on Kurt for songs he doesn't sing just because he is part of some stupid ship and they are too dumb to make a difference between a person and a couple.
Kurt sings too much? Kurt does not get to sing at all! What are they talking about?
I agree Kurt hardly sings at all. If Kurt sang as much or even half as much as Blaine I would agree. Blaine is the one who sings too much by far.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 8:29 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I agree Kurt hardly sings at all. If Kurt sang as much or even  half as much as Blaine I would agree.  Blaine is the one who sings too much by far.
People are confusing Blaine with Kurt now. All the more reason why Kurt needs to get out from under Blaine's shadow.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/19/2013, 8:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I agree Kurt hardly sings at all. If Kurt sang as much or even  half as much as Blaine I would agree.  Blaine is the one who sings too much by far.
People are confusing Blaine with Kurt now. All the more reason why Kurt needs to get out from under Blaine's shadow.
Agree, Kurt needs to get out from under Blaine's shadow.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/19/2013, 8:37 pm

Wow those tumbr vents are pretty scathing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/19/2013, 8:38 pm

Buenos wrote:Wow those tumbr vents are pretty scathing.
Which ones?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 8:40 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Which ones?
What is a Tumblr vent?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/19/2013, 8:42 pm

People are fed up with Blee and especially with his immature, disrespectful and bullying fans, and rightfully so.
orageux2

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/19/2013, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/19/2013, 8:46 pm

Not just the issues with the show, but the Blarren stans acting like a bunch of self-entitled assholes and intruding on other tags just to upset people. Theyre currently posting crap all over the Kadam tag and they always make the Chris Colfer tag a mess.

I've been avoiding the internet for the most part for the past few days. This was not what I was looking forward to coming back to. badday 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 8:47 pm

Ranwing wrote:Not just the issues with the show, but the Blarren stans acting like a bunch of self-entitled assholes and intruding on other tags just to upset people. Theyre currently posting crap all over the Kadam tag and they always make the Chris Colfer tag a mess.

I've been avoiding the internet for the most part for the past few days. This was not what I was looking forward to coming back to. badday 
And they wonder why people hate them?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/19/2013, 8:52 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Not just the issues with the show, but the Blarren stans acting like a bunch of self-entitled assholes and intruding on other tags just to upset people. Theyre currently posting crap all over the Kadam tag and they always make the Chris Colfer tag a mess.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 8:54 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

True.
I almost felt sorry for them for the hate coming their way with RIB idolizing Blaine. But when I read things like that, it makes me re-think things.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/20/2013, 12:16 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
That's the worse side of Blee taking over! I've read lots of comments of people who dislike Klaine, but the thing is they're not only against Blaine, but also against Kurt and I don't see why. Unlike Blaine, Kurt has been degraded to have few scenes and hardly ever he sings, so I don't understand where this hatred come from?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/20/2013, 12:34 am

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
That's the worse side of Blee taking over! I've read lots of comments of people who dislike Klaine, but the thing is they're not only against Blaine, but also against Kurt and I don't see why. Unlike Blaine, Kurt has been degraded to have few scenes and hardly ever he sings, so I don't understand where this hatred come from?
No idea. Kurt didn't hog all of the solos...Blaine did. Hate Blaine, not Kurt. He is just as robbed as your favorite. (to all lurkers here).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 12:45 am

All the lurkers here (like fuckinI'msamazed,  derangedbowtie from Norway,  "ageofsagitarious" and " fuckedup raw cooking")   are all scared shitless of graduation at McKinley.  The Blee show's days are numbered and they know it.

The hapless  sincere  Noob stans don't  realize their loyalty to the Noobs is counting down for those hypocritical lurkers..  They are going to dump the Noobs so fast once they don't suit the Blee show.  The stench of their hypocrisy is very strong.

Just imagining their fear of the fave character having to be on the side of the narrative with the stronger actors.  But of course to "fuckingIMamazed" all the actors are overrated. LMAO.   And "ageosagitarius" saying for  the 1000th time that her fave is underrated and not a weak actor..(she obviously never read Shakespeare..methinks thou doth protest too much...)

Now they will all go  scrambling back and whine to the Mods to come have a  look here.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/20/2013, 2:11 am

Do you think they are all Blaine stans? Surely other Glee fandom subtypes lurk here too?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/20/2013, 3:29 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Do you think they are all Blaine stans? Surely other Glee fandom subtypes lurk here too?
I'm sure others lurk, but they are  the only ones pathetic enough to go back and  try to use what they read here for their own petty means.  Fucingrawcooked even admitted she would have reported posters earlier if she would have known.  They've even slammed members of their precious forums who they mistakenly thought were banned and are members here.    Shows how fixated they are.

They lurk here, at ONTD_Glee and other places, all the times clutching their pearls pretending they would never ever deign to peruse anywhere but their safe protected coven.Rolling Eyes

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/20/2013, 11:57 am

if blaine stans want to lurk here i have no problem. but i honestly don't understand why would anybody want to read posts that made them angry or sad. i don't ever hang out in the blaine threads.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next