Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Ranwing 9/20/2013, 9:07 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Oh, I know the list means nothing.  I just think that it's funny that they put Blaine of all people on the list, and than used a picture of him dressed as a warbler on it.
It just goes to show that the people who make these lists aren't exactly the ones watching the show. We all know that Blaine has been dressing for the past year like a senile grandfather, but GQ is apparently trapped back in season 2 when Blaine was actually presentable. Besides, it's the character being praised, not Darren. Unless Darren has been handpicking every item of Blaine's wardrobe from the very start, it really has nothing to do with him directly. If anything, the costume team from Glee is being praised for creating this "look".

It's a dumb list and I rank Chris's nod as one of Vanity Fair's most fashionable young actors much higher because this is Chris being complimented, not his character.

Last edited by Ranwing on 9/20/2013, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Lottie2303 9/20/2013, 9:37 am

Bitch mode, this moment below is the reason we didn't get more break-up!Kurt. I bet RIB/FOX were to afraid to show the real devastation because of cheating, as they knew, the ship Klaine would have been destroyed within second by letting Chris. shine badday 

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_mt8bq7sV9p1r93fn3o1_500

On a positive note, Chris almost looks otherworldly.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/20/2013, 10:17 am

The thing of it is that Kurt's pain over the break up seemed a lot more griping in just a few scenes we got of him, where as with Blaine, you never felt like he was really all that affected because soon after, he was singing, and dancing, and running around in super hero costumes, and crushing on other guys.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/20/2013, 11:17 am

^Chris is such a strong actor. Even in this 1-2 seconds gif you can see the exact moment when the realisation of what Blaine tells him truly registers in Kurt's brain. 

wub wub wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/20/2013, 1:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 26 Tumblr_mt8bq7sV9p1r93fn3o1_500

wub wub He looks so pretty when he's hurt and angry.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/21/2013, 6:57 pm

Sometimes I just need a laugh.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/21/2013, 7:11 pm

^Don't we all? neutre 

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/22/2013, 2:26 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/22/2013, 2:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Don't we all? neutre 

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/22/2013, 2:42 am

brisallie wrote:

It's not only for romantic couples. That's just what most of the comments decided to go for.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/22/2013, 2:52 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

It's not only for romantic couples. That's just what most of the comments decided to go for.
In that case I think it should be renamed, or simply takes off the word "couple".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/25/2013, 1:13 am

You know how we've been complaining about Darren being all over all the promotional material this year, and wondering why? One of the posters on ontd_glee says that is because Mia, his girlfriend, is the one who shoots them. Not sure whether that's true or not, but I did know that she works for Fox. Nice synergy for him.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2013, 1:50 am

AnneNeville wrote:You know how we've been complaining about Darren being all over all the promotional material this year, and wondering why? One of the posters on ontd_glee says that is because Mia, his girlfriend, is the one who shoots them. Not sure whether that's true or not, but I did know that she works for Fox. Nice synergy for him.
He can have Glee. I don't care anymore. arghh 

I want to see Chris on screen, that is all.

I chose to enjoy Kurt in fanfiction, as these writers write the way Kurt should be written.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/25/2013, 2:21 am

ColferInspired wrote:I chose to enjoy Kurt in fanfiction, as these writers write the way Kurt should be written.
You are me. The writers of fan fiction have given Kurt much better stories and autonomy with his life. They have given me season 1 Kurt - the fierce, independent, free-thinking glorious Kurt.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2013, 2:37 am

bayth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I chose to enjoy Kurt in fanfiction, as these writers write the way Kurt should be written.
You are me.  The writers of fan fiction have given Kurt much better stories and autonomy with his life.  They have given me season 1 Kurt - the fierce, independent, free-thinking glorious Kurt.  
I also agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/25/2013, 3:30 pm

AnneNeville wrote:You know how we've been complaining about Darren being all over all the promotional material this year, and wondering why? One of the posters on ontd_glee says that is because Mia, his girlfriend, is the one who shoots them. Not sure whether that's true or not, but I did know that she works for Fox. Nice synergy for him.
What?! I thought Mia was only the singer of a band, but nothing else. Since when she works in FOX?

I know it would be healthier to not care about this anymore, but I can't avoid to complain on FB they're pushing Darren too much this season, and haven't started yet. So I was wondering if he's the lead actor now?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 9/26/2013, 12:37 am

Isn't Mia's daddy some big wig at FOX as well? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/26/2013, 8:30 am

Now this is how you do a heartfelt marriage proposal (and see: Modern Family beat Glee to the first male gay Californian tv proposal, gna gna) :

Link here: youtube.

Also notice that Cam and Mitch have been together for at least 8 years (probably longer).

-ETA-
Darn, what is with this board lately? The video won't embed again, and all of a sudden these
[*]thingies keep popping up?
[*] quesako  elpmi
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/26/2013, 8:51 am

^ Here, let me try...

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2013, 9:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:
-ETA-
Darn, what is with this board lately? The video won't embed again, and all of a sudden these
[*]thingies keep popping up?
[*] quesako  elpmi
[*]

Marie, I have been having trouble with embedding videos using the embed link on youtube. I have better luck when I copy the url and then use the youtube button on the toolbar here.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/26/2013, 12:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
[*]Marie, I have been having trouble with embedding videos using the embed link on youtube.  I have better luck when I copy the url and then use the youtube button on the toolbar here.
[*]
Okay, thanks, I'll do it like that from now on.
I guess something changed over at youtube then. saispa

Now all we still have to figure out and exile is those [ * ] thingies. sw022
(I have the feeling they are connected to starting a new line by pushing on 'enter'.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2013, 12:42 pm

What are those things?

I only noticed them on this thread, I think.

I think the board makes changes sometimes without me realizing it.

Now I'm just typing just because.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 2:33 pm

I just came across this clip of Jimmy Osmond guest starring on Fame. I wish Glee still sounded this good. Why don't they?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 2:35 pm

He performed "Penny Lane" by the Beatles, too:

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/28/2013, 2:55 pm

RE: the Jimmy Osmond "Fame" youtube videos

It's just so weird to see hear something sang and not auto tuned to death.

Yes, I'm speaking to you Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next