Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering Cory

+33
Buenos
Georgette888
coxfire
Kurt Hummel
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Ireth
arina
ladydianab
Catt24
Divalicious
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Vir Cotto
opals
Ranwing
Piciollina
Jellyrolls
kac
bayth
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
TimF
fantastica
glimmerle
sheny
Delight
valkeakuulas
ColferGirl
AnneNeville
ChrisColferFan1
CloveGlee
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Remembering Cory - Page 10 Empty Re: Remembering Cory

Post  arina 7/20/2013, 4:42 pm

I agree, I really admire Lea's strength as well.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/20/2013, 4:44 pm

arina wrote:I agree, I really admire Lea's strength as well.

I agree. She is stronger than what I would be if I were her.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/20/2013, 4:51 pm

sheny wrote: There's something that's bothering me in this one but I'll keep my mouth shut (my fingers away from the keyboard) for now.

Was it the part where he said that he would have shut down the show if Lea said she didn't want to do it anymore because "she is sort of the show"? That part kind of bugged me because, though I have always thought that Lea is the main focal point of the show, we know that if Ryan had his way, she would have been off the show after season three. If he really thinks Lea is "sort of the show" he wouldn't have left her out of three episodes last season.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/20/2013, 5:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote: There's something that's bothering me in this one but I'll keep my mouth shut (my fingers away from the keyboard) for now.

Was it the part where he said that he would have shut down the show if Lea said she didn't want to do it anymore because "she is sort of the show"?  That part kind of bugged me because, though I have always thought that Lea is the main focal point of the show, we know that if Ryan had his way, she would have been off the show after season three.  If he really thinks Lea is "sort of the show" he wouldn't have left her out of three episodes last season.  

Yes, exactly that part. If Lea is really so important for him and the show why did he try replace her with Melissa, left her out of three episodes and gave her less than 5 minutes of screen time in many others.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2013, 6:17 pm

^ do you trust everything he says?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/20/2013, 6:54 pm

^
I don't trust anything he says.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/20/2013, 7:01 pm

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Was it the part where he said that he would have shut down the show if Lea said she didn't want to do it anymore because "she is sort of the show"?  That part kind of bugged me because, though I have always thought that Lea is the main focal point of the show, we know that if Ryan had his way, she would have been off the show after season three.  If he really thinks Lea is "sort of the show" he wouldn't have left her out of three episodes last season.  

Yes, exactly that part. If Lea is really so important for him and the show why did he try replace her with Melissa, left her out of three episodes and gave her less than 5 minutes of screen time in many others.
MTE.
That bothered me too. And it makes me wonder if he would have said the same (willing to cancel the show because actor x is sooooo important to Glee) if something similar had happened to Chris, or any of the other actors he deliberately sidelined.

Ryan always tries to come across as this big loving father figure who wants to include his entire cast, but I haven't forgotten how he basically dismissed his core cast after season 3. I remember all the crap he then said about talking to every cast member about it and doing what they wanted (he said something like "Everyone wo wants to be back, will be back"), when it turned out he hadn't even spoken to Cory at the time, and in the end people like Mark, Naya, Matt, Dot-Marie and in a way Chris too all mentioned/complained about their lack of screentime and/or not knowing if or when they'd be needed on Glee again.

I'm sure Ryans heart was in it when he gave this interview, and I think he genuinely cares, but what I also didn't like in this interview was how Ryan went into details about Cory's addiction in the past few months. I mean: wel all know more was going on then they/Cory let us believe, but I don't think it was Ryan's place to give specifics on Cory's private life.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2013, 7:16 pm

I've read the interview as well, and I posted somewhere else that I'm impressed how much influence Lea has in what Ryan decided at the end. But after reading your comments, now I've realized what it took me by surprise his words, and is the fact that he said she's 'sort of the show', but last season she was absent for three episodes. And don't forget that it weren't because of the 'graduation gate', he wouldn't have problem in getting rid off of the old cast, Lea included. So I've no idea what to believe, sometimes he says is time to move on and give an opportunity to a new generations, but later he says the series is ending with Rachel Berry, or sth like that I read once.

P.S Btw, Lea is much stronger that I expected she would be. And I'm glad she's been supporting by such good friends as Chris and Dianna are. Also Jon Groff is a good friend, though is been said his support was a ruse, but he still is.

MoviesAreLife wrote:That was beautiful. Short but sweet. Smile

Thanks Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/20/2013, 8:02 pm

The way Lea is handling this is admireable. She is a very strong woman, and I hate to think what she went through the past few months.

I'm also glad that Chris and Dianna were/are there for her.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/20/2013, 9:01 pm

In the wake of Cory Monteith's tragic passing, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy has struggled with how to move forward.

Describing Monteith as an “older son,” he acknowledges that he and his fellow producers, along with Lea Michele, Monteith’s co-star and real-life girlfriend, have had to discuss all of their options.

“When you’re faced with something so sad and so shocking, what do you do? Do we cancel the show? Do we start shooting in January? What do we do?” he says in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. “Ultimately, we decided the best thing for everyone is to get back to work and be around people who knew him and loved him so that everyone can grieve together.”

As Fox announced Friday, Glee's fifth-season premiere date has been pushed back a week. The season will now bow Sept. 26, with production set to begin in August rather than late July.

Murphy praises Michele’s strength throughout the past week, noting that he and his fellow producers will continue to take their cues from her. Shortly after hearing the news, Murphy told Michele that it would be absolutely fine if she decided that the show or her role in it should not continue. But Murphy says that Michele "bravely" suggested that that wasn't an option.

What has not been decided yet is how Monteith’s absence on the show will be addressed. But the current plan is to pay tribute during the show’s third episode, assuming Murphy and his team “can get it perfect.” The first two episodes of season five, a long-planned Beatles tribute, has already been written and will need to be tweaked slightly; after that, Murphy intends to take a long hiatus and try to figure out what to do with the show and how to come back.

At this stage, the only thing that is clear is that they will not recast Monteith's Finn Hudson role, as some other shows have done in such a situation. "The right thing to do for the show, at least at this point, is to have that character pass. When we do the tribute episode to that character, we'll have to do it in a way where the castmembers will not have to re-create feelings of grief that they’ve had this week -- but do it in an upbeat way," he says. "If we can do this responsibly and help young people through these feelings, that’s the best that we can hope for." Murphy says that they don't intend to tackle the tribute episode until after the memorial, as so much of the cast and crew are still making sense of their emotions.

“It’s always sad and shocking when somebody so young dies, but one of the things that made it even more upsetting is that so many of us who knew and loved him were actively involved in trying to get him better,” Murphy continues, reflecting on the emergency intervention that they had with Monteith in Murphy’s office on the Paramount lot in March.

Monteith had resisted the idea of seeking treatment initially, noting at the time that he wanted to finish out the remaining two episodes of the show’s fourth season. He was told that his life was “more important than two episodes of some stupid f---ing TV show,” says Murphy, and that there would be a job waiting for him when he got back. Ultimately, the 31-year-old star agreed, suggesting that he wanted to get better. He left for rehab with doctors, which had been arranged by the show. Producers subsequently wrote his character out of the two remaining season-four episodes.

Murphy describes the months since as “rocky,” noting that Monteith had come to visit him on the New York set of his HBO telepic The Normal Heart. At that time, Monteith claimed that he was clean and ready to get back to work. On July 13, the actor was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room. An initial autopsy report by the British Columbia Coroner's Service stated that he died of "mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol."

The memorial is set for later this week, and there will be grief counselors on the set of Glee for a couple of weeks once production resumes. As many have said in the days since the Canadian actor's passing, Murphy reiterates what a “beloved” member of the Glee cast Monteith had been. "Once you met Cory, you just sort of instantly fell in love with him because he was both an angel and a devil," adds Murphy. "He was someone that you just instinctively wanted to protect because you felt like he was a fatherless child, and after a very hard childhood he had always felt adrift in the world."

source

ETA:  Forgot to mention why I bolded part of it.  I do tend to agree that the only way to move forward would be to kill off Finn.  I know some have said that they would like him to go off somewhere far away and mentioned from time to time, but I think that would be hard for Lea and Chris to have Finn keep popping up (i.e. as in, "Finn called last night.  He's doing great in wherever he is. He's happy."  Plus, I think that if they kept Finn alive but out of sight, there would always be that underlying "finchel" thing going on even though we know the actor who portrayed Finn is gone.

And I do hope that they can do it in a way that will not make it too tough on the actors.  Hopefully they can do it in a way that makes it a celebration of Finn (and Cory's life).

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 7/20/2013, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 7/20/2013, 9:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
In the wake of Cory Monteith's tragic passing, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy has struggled with how to move forward.

Describing Monteith as an “older son,” he acknowledges that he and his fellow producers, along with Lea Michele, Monteith’s co-star and real-life girlfriend, have had to discuss all of their options.

“When you’re faced with something so sad and so shocking, what do you do? Do we cancel the show? Do we start shooting in January? What do we do?” he says in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. “Ultimately, we decided the best thing for everyone is to get back to work and be around people who knew him and loved him so that everyone can grieve together.”

As Fox announced Friday, Glee's fifth-season premiere date has been pushed back a week. The season will now bow Sept. 26, with production set to begin in August rather than late July.

Murphy praises Michele’s strength throughout the past week, noting that he and his fellow producers will continue to take their cues from her. Shortly after hearing the news, Murphy told Michele that it would be absolutely fine if she decided that the show or her role in it should not continue. But Murphy says that Michele "bravely" suggested that that wasn't an option.

What has not been decided yet is how Monteith’s absence on the show will be addressed. But the current plan is to pay tribute during the show’s third episode, assuming Murphy and his team “can get it perfect.” The first two episodes of season five, a long-planned Beatles tribute, has already been written and will need to be tweaked slightly; after that, Murphy intends to take a long hiatus and try to figure out what to do with the show and how to come back.

At this stage, the only thing that is clear is that they will not recast Monteith's Finn Hudson role, as some other shows have done in such a situation. "The right thing to do for the show, at least at this point, is to have that character pass. When we do the tribute episode to that character, we'll have to do it in a way where the castmembers will not have to re-create feelings of grief that they’ve had this week -- but do it in an upbeat way," he says. "If we can do this responsibly and help young people through these feelings, that’s the best that we can hope for." Murphy says that they don't intend to tackle the tribute episode until after the memorial, as so much of the cast and crew are still making sense of their emotions.

“It’s always sad and shocking when somebody so young dies, but one of the things that made it even more upsetting is that so many of us who knew and loved him were actively involved in trying to get him better,” Murphy continues, reflecting on the emergency intervention that they had with Monteith in Murphy’s office on the Paramount lot in March.

Monteith had resisted the idea of seeking treatment initially, noting at the time that he wanted to finish out the remaining two episodes of the show’s fourth season. He was told that his life was “more important than two episodes of some stupid f---ing TV show,” says Murphy, and that there would be a job waiting for him when he got back. Ultimately, the 31-year-old star agreed, suggesting that he wanted to get better. He left for rehab with doctors, which had been arranged by the show. Producers subsequently wrote his character out of the two remaining season-four episodes.

Murphy describes the months since as “rocky,” noting that Monteith had come to visit him on the New York set of his HBO telepic The Normal Heart. At that time, Monteith claimed that he was clean and ready to get back to work. On July 13, the actor was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room. An initial autopsy report by the British Columbia Coroner's Service stated that he died of "mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol."

The memorial is set for later this week, and there will be grief counselors on the set of Glee for a couple of weeks once production resumes. As many have said in the days since the Canadian actor's passing, Murphy reiterates what a “beloved” member of the Glee cast Monteith had been. "Once you met Cory, you just sort of instantly fell in love with him because he was both an angel and a devil," adds Murphy. "He was someone that you just instinctively wanted to protect because you felt like he was a fatherless child, and after a very hard childhood he had always felt adrift in the world."

source

ETA:  Forgot to mention why I bolded part of it.  I do tend to agree that the only way to move forward would be to kill off Finn.  I know some have said that they would like him to go off somewhere far away and mentioned from time to time, but I think that would be hard for Lea and Chris to have Finn keep popping up (i.e. as in, "Finn called last night.  He's doing great in wherever he is. He's happy."  Plus, I think that if they kept Finn alive but out of sight, there would always be that underlying "finchel" thing going on even though we know the actor who portrayed Finn is gone.

And I do hope that they can do it in a way that will not make it too tough on the actors.  Hopefully they can do it in a way that makes it a celebration of Finn (and Cory's life).

You are right in what you say, but I do not like the decision of Finn dies. :( 
They will try to pass any message and will be shit (excuse the language).
And it gives the feeling that they are taking advantage of Cory death :(
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/20/2013, 10:03 pm

I knew they'd kill off Finn...it is the best option, unfortunately. They are not taking advantage of it, but they have to address it...(and yes, this can be a "teachable" moment...no one kill me, please! Wink)

Lea is so strong. I know Lea haters will claim she's a heartless bitch who doesn't care about Cory/only cares about the show, but I disagree. She is looking past her own pain and realizing the show must go on for everyone involved. So many jobs are riding on her decision. Good for her. Lea and Chris seem like the types who throw themselves into work in order to deal with a hardship. I knew Lea would be professional about this. I feel bad for her...I can't believe she's going to take no time off at all! The death of Finn will be like losing Cory all over again, but it needs to be done. They cannot cop out.

I feel bad for Ryan. He also lost one of his "kids" in a way. I don't believe that he is just this heartless, diva of a showrunner. I think he genuinely cares for his kids and I think this has impacted him as well. I like the little answers we get in terms of the cast and crew dealing with this for a long time and trying to save him. It feels like closure. No one should blame the cast or crew for this....they did all they could. I was touched that Ryan (and Lea and everyone else) wanted to force Cory into rehab against his will. Ryan has such a tough road cut out for him...dealing with the personal loss but also keeping the professional business of the show running. This is no easy task and he can't keep everyone happy. In the end, he's just a human. I hope people aren't too hard on him and demanding his head on a stick in the following months.

The Lea comment was interesting. Would Glee be Glee without Rachel? I believe that the main stars of the show started off as Rachel, Finn and Will. Now, I believe they are (were) Rachel, Finn and Kurt. Wasn't the S3 graduation built up in such a way that the three biggest stars were the last up on that stage? Kurt, Finn and then Rachel? Yes, the originals had to share too much screentime with the newbies, but they are still the heart and soul of the show. Losing Finn is a huge loss and Glee will never be the same...it will always be under his shadow. Losing Kurt would lose me as a viewer and break my heart. Losing Rachel would kill the show completely, IMO.

The very short delay did shock me. I expected Cory would get a true moment of silence out of respect...but this really is the best option for everyone, if they can emotionally handle it.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/20/2013, 10:12 pm

I don't want them to use Finn's death as a PSA about the dangers of drug use (the only way I'd be OK with that is if Lea and/or Cory's mom came out and said that they made the choice to let Glee make a PSA out of it).

If I were RIB, I'd bring back Burt and Carole for a quick scene where they find out about Finn dying (because Mike and Romy probably weren't as close to Cory as the rest of the cast, and it probably wouldn't be as painful for them to have to act that as it would be for the others), and then I'd quickly move on to a gathering of everyone in a celebration of Finn's life (and Cory's too) with songs and tributes by Finn's friends, and flashbacks.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2013, 10:17 pm

i don't think they will. there's nothing about finn being a drug addict in the whole 4 seasons except him (and everybody else) taking "vitamin D". if he died all of a sudden from drug od it would be totally out of character for him and would do this character a total disservice.

besides there's enough publicity about the cause of his death and that's enough PSA already. and unlike tv shows this is real and likely to impact people the most.

for finn the best thing to do is to have him die in an accident of some sort. accidents happen all the time, even before they invented cell phone and text messaging. they don't have to make it into a PSA.

i DO want the tribute songs to be sung mostly by the original 5. it would be more meaningful that way since they "grew" together and the original casts were really close. also, a song from kurt to finn. aside from "a house is not a home", there was no other song from kurt to finn. they didn't even bother to show "i will always love you". :angry: 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/20/2013, 10:21 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote: Lea is so strong. I know Lea haters will claim she's a heartless bitch who doesn't care about Cory/only cares about the show, but I disagree. She is looking past her own pain and realizing the show must go on for everyone involved. So many jobs are riding on her decision. Good for her. Lea and Chris seem like the types who throw themselves into work in order to deal with a hardship. I knew Lea would be professional about this. I feel bad for her...I can't believe she's going to take no time off at all! The death of Finn will be like losing Cory all over again, but it needs to be done. They cannot cop out. ..

The very short delay did shock me. I expected Cory would get a true moment of silence out of respect...but this really is the best option for everyone, if they can emotionally handle it.

Jumping right back into work is probably the best thing for Lea and the cast. It won't be easy, but getting back into their regular routines is going to help them. Finding a new normal without Cory is actually a big part of the grieving process.

Also, I would think that it would be better to film the Finn tribute sooner rather than later. Yes, it's going to suck to have to do it, but it's really the only way. And I would think it would be better to do it soon, rather than wait a couple of months to do it. If they waited longer to do it, it would just reopen the wounds that had started to heal. I think the cast and the fans need closure for Finn, and it's better to do it sooner rather than waiting for after the hiatis.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/20/2013, 10:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote: Lea is so strong. I know Lea haters will claim she's a heartless bitch who doesn't care about Cory/only cares about the show, but I disagree. She is looking past her own pain and realizing the show must go on for everyone involved. So many jobs are riding on her decision. Good for her. Lea and Chris seem like the types who throw themselves into work in order to deal with a hardship. I knew Lea would be professional about this. I feel bad for her...I can't believe she's going to take no time off at all! The death of Finn will be like losing Cory all over again, but it needs to be done. They cannot cop out. ..

Jumping right back into work is probably the best thing for Lea and the cast.  It won't be easy, but getting back into their regular routines is going to help them.  Finding a new normal without Cory is actually a big part of the grieving process.

Also, I would think that it would be better to film the Finn tribute sooner rather than later.  Yes, it's going to suck to have to do it, but it's really the only way.  And I would think it would be better to do it soon, rather than wait a couple of months to do it.  If they waited longer to do it, it would just reopen the wounds that had started to heal.  I think the cast and the fans need closure for Finn, and it's better to do it sooner rather than waiting for after the hiatis.

Yup, the sooner they get it over with, the better. I also feel like his death should be something random, like a car accident. Unfortunately, deaths like this happen everyday. However, if Lea is okay with it becoming a drug PSA, then I'm okay with it too.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/21/2013, 8:01 pm

Someone posted this article on P_F, and I thought everyone here would like to see it because it brings up the same concerns we have been talking about with the episode. I really like number 6--I hope they donate the funds from the iTunes sales to a charity that meant something to Cory.

How "Glee" Should Do The Cory Monteith Tribute Episode

Ryan Murphy revealed that Glee is planning a tribute episode for Cory Monteith, who died earlier this month. The episode is still in the planning stages, but here are some suggestions for finding the delicate balance between honoring Monteith’s memory and exploiting it.

Louis Peitzman BuzzFeed Staff

1. Keep the focus on the music.

I’m sure there’s a temptation to do a different kind of Glee episode, perhaps one without any music at all. But Glee is at its best when it’s finding emotion through song. There’s a special poignancy to this, and perhaps catharsis: I say this as someone who teared up learning Matthew Morrison sang “What I Did for Love” in memory of Cory Monteith. A singing-heavy episode is also a tribute to Monteith, who wasn’t a singer when he auditioned for Glee but found his voice on the show, in more ways than one.

2. But honor the relationships.

Everyone will mourn the loss of Finn, but some bonds are more important than others: Rachel, Kurt, Puck, Will, Quinn. Glee would be wise to restrain itself a bit — instead of going big, spend time on the characters who had the most significant relationships with Finn. This is also a way to honor the relationships these actors had with Cory Monteith, with whom they worked so closely for four seasons. Of course, this should also be adjusted depending on their comfort level. Lea Michele can decide how much emotion she wants to bare on screen.

3. Don’t make it about drugs.

Addiction is a horrible disease, and it’s something worth addressing on a series for teenagers. At the same time, this isn’t the right time: Turning the episode into an after school special on the dangers of drug abuse takes away from Monteith’s memory. We know how he died — it’s also something his friends and family will have to live with forever. The specter of addiction will hang over the episode, but any preaching would be both unnecessary and in poor taste. On the other hand, a PSA about getting help for addiction at the end of the episode would be appropriate.

4. Find a way to incorporate Monteith’s work.

Whether through flashback or otherwise, Monteith and his voice should be present in the episode. It’s important to not only mourn his loss but to also celebrate his talent. As Murphy noted, this is also the first time many young Glee fans have really experienced death in any way — including a Monteith performance is a way for these people to say goodbye to the character of Finn and the actor behind him. One word of caution: Promoting this episode as including “Finn’s final performance” would be incredibly tacky. I doubt Fox would go down this route, but it’s not unheard of.

5. End the episode in a way that allows the show to move forward while still honoring Monteith’s memory.

The show must go on. That may sound callous, but as Murphy told Deadline, the cast and crew agreed that coming back to work was the best way to process their feelings about Monteith’s death. As such, Glee is going to have to return to normalcy, and the tribute episode — plus the long hiatus — should be that bridge toward business as usual. The key here is to offer some degree of closure for the characters (and the actors). In subsequent episodes, however, Glee shouldn’t shy away from mentioning Finn or referencing his death: Realistically, this is something his friends would carry with them forever.

6. Donate album proceeds to charity.

Glee always sells its music on iTunes, and this tribute episode doesn’t need to be any different. But let the album proceeds do some good: Donating them to a charity that specializes in the treatment of addiction, or another charity that Monteith supported like Project Limelight, is the only real way to sell the songs without being exploitative. Even non-Glee fans will be tuning in to the episode — many of them will want to hear the music again. And that’s fine, particularly if it helps other people in need.

source
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/21/2013, 8:30 pm

I really like the charity idea. Pay it forward.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/21/2013, 8:31 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I really like the charity idea. Pay it forward.

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/21/2013, 11:30 pm

Oh, and the flashbacks! Good idea too. It will make people more weepy than they already are but it's good to reflect on his journey.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/22/2013, 2:58 am

Quote from Chord

"[Cory Monteith] was the greatest dude you’d ever met. Never met anyone who said anything bad about him. We’re all going thought it. Everybody loved him…I spent more time with him than I have with anyone in my family in the last three or four years…We’re a family. If he’s out there watching, I would want him to look down and give me a high five."

I feel kinda ok when I doing my stuff but then I go to tumblr, see all those old Cory's quotes and funny happy gifs and pictures with his beautiful smile and I feel so weird again... still cannot believe it's true.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/22/2013, 7:35 pm

Jenna posted this on instagram. apparently it's from S1 judging from Rachel's clothing style and Chris' baby face/hair style.

Remembering Cory - Page 10 Tumblr_mqcs3pLROK1r4ezfzo1_1280
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/22/2013, 8:54 pm

fantastica wrote:Jenna posted this on instagram. apparently it's from S1 judging from Rachel's clothing style and Chris' baby face/hair style.

Remembering Cory - Page 10 Tumblr_mqcs3pLROK1r4ezfzo1_1280

Awww! The original six!

This is what Jenna said with that picture: "I am so grateful that Glee brought this group of extraordinary individuals together to form a family. I was lucky enough to closely experience the love and light that Cory shared with the world, as well as having the privilege of traveling down the road together on a once in a lifetime journey. Cory always reminded me to be gracious, kind and open, and he will leave a mark in my heart forever. Thank you everyone for your constant support and love while we mourn the loss of our dear friend, and continued support to Cory’s family, and to Lea."

Darren, Kevin, Heather, Chris and Lea still have not said anything. Poor babies! crycry  Lea, of course, will probably be last if she chooses to say anything at all. Chris will probably be second last.

And Kerrie needs to be drug out and shot. That is all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/22/2013, 10:13 pm

First I've to say, that picture is one of my fav ones from the original six, and second, Jenna's words made me feel emotional once again.

As regards those who haven't said anything (yet), also I believe Lea and Chris will be the last one to say something. And about Heather, I'm wondering how did she take the sad news, because she's pregnant and I'm not sure how it might have affected her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/22/2013, 10:16 pm

I know Heather was one of the first kids to drop out of the Glee family, but I'm sure it still saddens her.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next