Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering Cory

+33
Buenos
Georgette888
coxfire
Kurt Hummel
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Ireth
arina
ladydianab
Catt24
Divalicious
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Vir Cotto
opals
Ranwing
Piciollina
Jellyrolls
kac
bayth
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
TimF
fantastica
glimmerle
sheny
Delight
valkeakuulas
ColferGirl
AnneNeville
ChrisColferFan1
CloveGlee
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Remembering Cory - Page 11 Empty Re: Remembering Cory

Post  arina 7/23/2013, 1:00 am

I did not see the tumblr tag for couple of days.... What's with Kerrie? Does she think that because someone decide not to publicly announce he is mourning does mean he doesn't care? Rolling Eyes

Love the picture Jenna posted and her words... Cory was such a goofball...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/23/2013, 3:06 am

She really is crazy and obviously never lost a loved one. When people lose a frind, a lover or a family member they don't go on Twitter or Facebook to talk about it just to please someone's curiosity.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/23/2013, 3:11 am

sheny wrote:She really is crazy and obviously never lost a loved one. When people lose a frind, a lover or a family member they don't go on Twitter or Facebook to talk about it just to please someone's curiosity.

Great post, I agree. Hope Chris blocks her.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/23/2013, 6:04 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
sheny wrote:She really is crazy and obviously never lost a loved one. When people lose a frind, a lover or a family member they don't go on Twitter or Facebook to talk about it just to please someone's curiosity.

Great post, I agree. Hope  Chris blocks her.

She'll just create another account.

This bitch needs to be locked up in a jail cell for harassment and cyber stalking. Or a mental hospital.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/23/2013, 6:15 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Great post, I agree. Hope  Chris blocks her.

She'll just create another account.

This bitch needs to be locked up in a jail cell for harassment and cyber stalking. Or a mental hospital.

You are right, she will create another account. I also agree she needs to be lock up for harassment and cyber stalking or be put in a mental hospital.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/23/2013, 7:05 pm

I kind of want her to put herself out of her misery. I know it's an awful thing for me to say. But I have zero sympathy for that thing. It is not Chris' fault she is so miserable and it's unfair how she's targeting and projecting all of her own self hate onto him.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2013, 9:39 pm

i think chris is hte reason she is a live. it gives her purpose. it's sad but.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 1:47 am

fantastica wrote:i think chris is hte reason she is a live. it gives her purpose. it's sad but.

She is literally hating on Chris because her life depends on it. She's so useless that she can't do anything else. So sick and pathetic. She is a true parasite and bottom feeder.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/24/2013, 5:21 am

TV Week did a lovely tribute to Corey.

I am unable to scan the magazine, but the interviewer said some lovely things and the highlights she picked were the ones with Corey were either with Rachel or Kurt.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 7/24/2013, 9:05 am

blinkk  Girls, have you seen this ?http://news.yahoo.com/video/glee-news-pop-cory-monteiths-193707248.html
This is a serious article or not? Ryan Murphy already revealed Glee will honor Cory Monteith with a tribute episode this season, but now possible deets about how this difficult task will take place are being revealed.Not only will the characters supposedly honor Cory and his character, Finn, through songs, but the cast will reportedly film interviews talking about their fellow actor who passed away far too soon.

I don't know If I could ever be comfortable doing something like this... I feel for Lea and for the cast if this is true...
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/24/2013, 10:10 am

You know, I hope that isn't true. I love Cory, but the tribute episode should not involve interviews with the cast about his death. Yes, his passing is incredibly sad, and he is gone from this world far too soon, but anything more than a "In loving memory of Cory Monteith" slide at the beginning or end of the episode would be inappropriate in my opinion. I'm all for them having an episode where they have they sing songs in tribute to Finn (which will also be a tribute to Cory, of course), and the characters can talk about how they miss Finn and share memories about Finn, and they can show flashbacks of Finn, but they should not break the fourth wall and turn it into sharing memories about Cory and how they miss him. They can pay tribute to Cory by paying tribute to Finn, the character Cory made come to life.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/24/2013, 10:27 am

Nonononononono...that is a baaaad idea. Perhaps years from now when Glee is done and dusted but not now. I would not want that to anyone. Sometimes these documentaries about accidents and violent deaths have interviews with the relatives and even those make me queasy.

Glee is not a show to do this kind of BTS stuff.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/24/2013, 2:02 pm

Piciollina wrote: blinkk  Girls, have you seen this ?http://news.yahoo.com/video/glee-news-pop-cory-monteiths-193707248.html
This is a serious article or not? Ryan Murphy already revealed Glee will honor Cory Monteith with a tribute episode this season, but now possible deets about how this difficult task will take place are being revealed.Not only will the characters supposedly honor Cory and his character, Finn, through songs, but the cast will reportedly film interviews talking about their fellow actor who passed away far too soon.

I don't know If I could ever be comfortable doing something like this... I feel for Lea and for the cast if this is true...

If I didn't misunderstood, Ryan is planning to get more press media from Cory's death? That's bullshit, and this man has not moral :angry: 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2013, 4:18 pm

Cory's first pro-photoshoot (he was 22 then):
In the wake of the actor's tragic death, four images from the first photographer to shoot the star.

This story first appeared in the Aug. 2 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.

He was a 22-year-old unknown in 2005 when he walked into Richard Hawley's model management agency in Vancouver. "Richard saw him, signed him up and asked me to shoot him," says Gary Fitzpatrick, an L.A.-based fashion and portrait photographer who also was starting out.

Fitzpatrick saw in Monteith, who died July 13, the same magnetism that Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy would later recognize when casting the actor.

"He just had this unique combination of sensitivity and vulnerability and maleness that's very hard to come by," says Murphy. "He had a very hard childhood. I think that he had always felt adrift in the world. Whenever you meet someone like that, you want to help root them and take care of them, and I certainly did the best that I could over the years."

Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqg209wzw71qjw66no4_400

Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqg209wzw71qjw66no1_1280
Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqg209wzw71qjw66no3_1280
Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqg209wzw71qjw66no2_1280

from THR: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cory-monteith-glee-stars-lost-590401
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2013, 4:21 pm

these pictures are VERY cory, not at all like finn. i am glad they were captured. i didn't know he was a model once. on hte other hand, many young actors moonlight as models so it didn't surprise me at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/24/2013, 4:28 pm

fantastica wrote:Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqg209wzw71qjw66no4_400

This one is especially beautiful. He looks so young and, I don't know if it's the right word to use but, vulnerable and strong at the same time.

And the funny thing is that these kinds of shots are used in all European "cool" ads with the skinny/ragged looking boys, the hardcore 90's are coming back to the fashion industry.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/24/2013, 5:48 pm

I've always thought Cory was one of the most attractive members of the cast, and this just heightens that belief for me. Cory was outrageously beautiful up until his death and I will never say otherwise.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 6:23 pm

He looks like a boy band member! Smile 

Hmmm....filming out of character interviews might be a bit too hard on the cast, especially Lea. Oh well....whatever they collectively decide as a group (RIB and cast) is okay by me, I guess....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 6:24 pm

ColferInspired wrote:TV Week did a lovely tribute to Corey.

I am unable to scan the magazine, but the interviewer said some lovely things and the highlights she picked were the ones with Corey were either with Rachel or Kurt.

Of course! Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/24/2013, 10:25 pm

I'm with those who think Cory looks like a boyband member in the photoshoot, because it seems like it was taken in the golden days of NSync and BSB (BTW, when they did the mash-up I thought he would have been perfect for one of those boybands) Smile. Sometimes I looked at his face, and for me was like the cute boy next door.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/25/2013, 9:10 pm

Chris tweeted on Cory:

I'll never forget all the laughs we shared or the faces we made after awkward interview questions. Love and miss you, buddy.

Remembering Cory - Page 11 Chris_11
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/25/2013, 10:02 pm

Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqihaf10es1qjlzrgo1_500
Remembering Cory - Page 11 Tumblr_mqinrmZPR51r0rx8mo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/25/2013, 10:05 pm

Lea Michele joined producer Ryan Murphy and costars including Kevin McHale and Darren Criss at the indoor/outdoor event where guests mingled, dined on buffet food and listened to Glee-appropriate tunes like “Good Vibrations" in Monteith’s honor.

Each of the over 150 attendees (including Chord Overstreet, who was seen carrying a guitar) sported black ribbons as a tribute to the late actor.

"They were somber," says an eyewitness of the mourners, who were seen leaving the memorial with puffy, red eyes. “There were a lot of production staff and crew too and most everyone was dressed in black."

— PEOPLE on Cory’s memorial (via littlegleeprincess)

“Today, Ryan Murphy and Lea Michele gathered the cast, crew and producers of Glee, along with colleagues from the network and studio, to share memories and music in an emotional celebration of the life of Cory Monteith. We thank the public for their continued outpouring of love and support as we grieve our friend and colleague during this difficult time.”
— 20th Century Fox (via littlegleeprincess)

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/25/2013, 10:18 pm

bayth wrote:Chris tweeted on Cory:

I'll never forget all the laughs we shared or the faces we made after awkward interview questions. Love and miss you, buddy.

That's a very sweet and nice tweet.
Oh, I feel for the Glee cast and crew right now. It must be so hard to say goodbye. :( 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/25/2013, 10:19 pm

bayth wrote:Chris tweeted on Cory:

My boy :( I'm glad he finally speak, and you know I don't mind if he didn't wrote a long speech or statement about Cory, because he's the only one who know how important Cory was for him. So,take your time Chris.

P.S Looking at that pic, I remember that interview was done after months they had had an interview together. Also I remember they were joking about their heights.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: