Gossip World

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World Empty Gossips World

Post  fantastica on 2/21/2012, 7:05 pm

Not sure if they are accurate:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/02/glee-costars-lea-michele-cory-monteith-officially-dating.html

Life & Style Exclusive: Glee Co-Stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith Dating!

At last! Life & Style can exclusively confirm that Glee co-stars Cory Monteith and Lea Michele have finally taken their relationship to the next level offscreen!

Multiple eyewitnesses tell the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands Wednesday, that Lea, 25, and Cory, 29, got cozy on Valentine's Day during a romantic date at Il Covo in LA.

"They were into each other all night," an eyewitness reveals to Life & Style. "She was very happy, flirting and touching Cory a lot. He just stared at her with puppy-dog eyes." The duo didn't hold back from showing their affection, giggling and holding handing hands throughout the evening. The eyewitness tells Life & Style that Cory fed his valentine spaghetti and Lea reciprocated by affectionately rubbing her date's back. The couple were spotted again on a date at the Ritz-Carlton on Feb. 17. "Cory is totally into her," a Glee crew member confesses to Life & Style.

Lea split from her longtime beau Theo Stockman in September, and the actress and Cory were caught canoodling on the Glee set in November. But the lovebirds' chemistry has been undeniable from the start. "For me, if it was going to happen with anybody, it would have happened with Cory," she admitted in 2011. And with grueling 16-hour workdays and an infectious engagement plotline, the duo have become closer than ever. "As long as I get to have scenes with Cory, it makes me really happy," Lea has said.

The stars' reps didn't respond when asked for comment.
Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Gossip World Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  Shinra17 on 2/21/2012, 7:14 pm

Don't know if it's true, don't really care either. It's good for them if they are happy, personally I can't really picture them together neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gossip World Banniere---75449-31b6eb9
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/21/2012, 8:26 pm

Well, it must be true if it's in Life & Style magazine. They are always true. Quick. Someone tweet and ask them. And ask them if they are going to adopt Chris while they are at it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Gossip World S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Gossip World Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Gossip World Empty Finchel

Post  Guest on 2/21/2012, 9:08 pm

Just in time for sweeps!! Is it just me or do these two have zero sexual chemistry?? I see none!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/21/2012, 9:18 pm

if you are not the actual person involved, your sense of "chemistry" is very subjective, because it has a lot of your own feelings mixed in it. only lea and cory know what's really going on. I really don't care if they or not. only they feel (or not feel) the true chemistry between them.

I read about pheromones which all humans secret, just like animals do. they are chemicals that give off signals that may make the other person feel attracted to us (thus, "chemistry"). for us audiences we don't get the actual molecule inhated into our body so we will never really "get it". Instead we get clues from expressions and such. actors can fake them well, but it still takes individuals to interpret them and decide for themselves if the so called "chemistry" is actually there.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/22/2012, 5:06 am

Maybe Lea and Cory kissed so awkward on Glee because they had feelings for each other in RL, and were afraid to show it.
Now (if) they are dating, maybe the kissing on Glee will improve too. coool

And yay, my download is ready. Off to watch episode 14. panik

Glorfindel
Gossip World 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Gossip World Empty Lea/Cory

Post  brisallie on 2/22/2012, 10:14 pm

Umm I'm not sure if they're dating or not but if they're, I wish them the best lol However about a month ago I read that Cory was dating another girl, a model I think.

I don't know what I wanna during next 7 weeks without Glee? Should I go back to my RL? NOOOOO... that It means working and studying.

PS: Shinra, who're the guys from your avatar? It looks like a yaoi couple.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 2/22/2012, 10:44 pm

brisallie wrote:PS: Shinra, who're the guys from your avatar? It looks like a yaoi couple.
It's a yaoi couple, it's from a fanfic based on Hitman Reborn (if I'm not mistaking, because I have a ton of these things so I may confuse them)

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/22/2012, 11:38 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:PS: Shinra, who're the guys from your avatar? It looks like a yaoi couple.
It's a yaoi couple, it's from a fanfic based on Hitman Reborn (if I'm not mistaking, because I have a ton of these things so I may confuse them)

The picture is from a fanfic ohmy Is well done!!! and you know I've typed on google Hitman Reborn and What's this character?
Gossip World 230px-Hitman_Reborn_Volume_01 :O or is there another anime with a similar name?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 11:38 pm

From People:
Glee star Amber Riley turned heads when she stepped out in a blue Theia sequin gown – and showed off a slimmer silhouette! – at the NAACP Image Awards on Feb. 17.

The actress tells PEOPLE she decided to revamp her eating habits last July after chronic stomach pains drove her to the doctor.

"I decided I was going to make a change and eat healthier," says Riley, 26, who cut out the fast food and burgers that she says "were attacking my stomach."

After seven months of sticking to a new diet and exercise plan, she has hit a weight loss milestone: "I dropped two dress sizes!"

The red carpet darling also says that getting dolled up for events is a little easier now. "I'm a lot more comfortable in dresses, especially gowns," she says.

On set, Riley's trimmer figure has been causing quite a stir in the costume department. "We had to revamp the wardrobe," she says. "They bought a lot of new clothes for me and we have to take in a lot of my pants and dresses."

But no matter what size she's wearing, the actress has always been a body confident role model. "I've always been comfortable with my size," says Riley. "I just decided it was time to get healthy."

so Amber did lose some weight! I hope she did it earlier so she can look a lot slimmer, and they could do a healthy weight-loss arc. instead of telling people it's ok to be fat, they should say "it's not healthy to be fat, and if you start to eat healthy and stay active, your weight will naturally drop". that will be a much better message.

Gossip World Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 2/22/2012, 11:44 pm

^good for Amber

brisallie wrote:The picture is from a fanfic ohmy Is well done!!! and you know I've typed on google Hitman Reborn and What's this character?
Haha, yes he is from the same anime but he is kind of mini-character and is the mentor of the main character.
About my avatar, it's actually a fanart. I said fanfic because in the serie, these 2 characters are not gay but there're a lot of yaoi fanfics about them. To be correct, I should have said a fanart based on a fanfic based on an anime lol.

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/23/2012, 12:01 am

fantastica wrote:

so Amber did lose some weight! I hope she did it earlier so she can look a lot slimmer, and they could do a healthy weight-loss arc. instead of telling people it's ok to be fat, they should say "it's not healthy to be fat, and if you start to eat healthy and stay active, your weight will naturally drop". that will be a much better message.

Oh Please they can't hide she's losing weight because is notorious, at least for me it is. I mean compare Amber from season one and now and you'll see the difference. But once we talked about this on the other forum that RIB keeping her fat because they need something to make her feel like an inferior person, hopefully they change their opinion.

Shinra17 wrote:^good for Amber

brisallie wrote:The picture is from a fanfic ohmy Is well done!!! and you know I've typed on google Hitman Reborn and What's this character?
Haha, yes he is from the same anime but he is kind of mini-character and is the mentor of the main character.
About my avatar, it's actually a fanart. I said fanfic because in the serie, these 2 characters are not gay but there're a lot of yaoi fanfics about them. To be correct, I should have said a fanart based on a fanfic based on an anime lol.

Ok the mini mentor is such a kawaii creature, at least for outside it looks like that because inside it could be a bad-ass little thing hahahaha.
Now I see why is well done, usually fanarts are quite good Smile ... you forgot to follow the line: a fanart based on a fanfic based on an anime based on a manga.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/25/2012, 1:12 pm

Thought some of you might be interested in this article that Entertainment recently published about shippers:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/66476403.html

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 on 2/25/2012, 1:53 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Thought some of you might be interested in this article that Entertainment recently published about shippers:

Interesting,I'm the freak who only ship Kurt with Carson and OTP forever is Chris Colfer and Chris Colfer. See my signature tho.humhum

Photobucket

Gossip World Tumblr12

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 2/25/2012, 2:44 pm

^I like this ship too ^^

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/26/2012, 1:39 am

dap1217 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Thought some of you might be interested in this article that Entertainment recently published about shippers:

Interesting,I'm the freak who only ship Kurt with Carson and OTP forever is Chris Colfer and Chris Colfer. See my signature tho.humhum

Photobucket

Gossip World Tumblr12

ptdr Still not sure if I ship them or not but I've already found fics about them as twins brothers. I'm imagining all the stories will appear into few months hahahaha.

Reading the article from Entertainment...and I can't believe the power of the shippers, though some producers wanted to shutting out them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna on 2/27/2012, 7:27 am

dap1217 wrote:

Photobucket

Gossip World Tumblr12

lol!
this is lovely Smile
i been waiting for chris/chris manip like forever tonguue
do you have some more? blushh
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Gossip World Empty The Bully Project

Post  fantastica on 2/29/2012, 12:55 am

The Bullying Project: Ridiculous R-Rating (from P-F)

The Bullying Project is a documentary that follows these kids as they get bullied in school and demonstrates how ineffective the adults are in preventing the abuse. Recently, the MPAA gave this documentary an R rating not for the violence, but because of the language the kids use in the documentary. Yeah, their trying to "protect" kids when the documentary shows that they're the ones who use that language every day.

Statement from Lee Hirsch (BULLY Director):

"I made BULLY for everyone to see, kids who are bullied, who bully, and the vast majority who are witnesses ...those kids can make change by speaking up, becoming upstanders instead of bystanders. We have to change hearts and minds in order to stop this epidemic, which affects more than 13 million young lives a year in our country. The stark realities of bullying are that kids say terrible things to each other...and kids in junior and senior high-school use profanity. ~~ It is devastating that the MPAA, in adhering to a strict limit on certain words, would prevent this film from being seen by those who need its message the most...."

Please sign this petition urgint the MPAA to reconsider the rating.
http://www.change.org/petitions/mpaa-dont-let-the-bullies-win-give-bully-a-pg-13-instead-of-an-r-rating

http://www.thebullyproject.com/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/1/2012, 12:15 am

thanks. saw it. perhaps it should be placed under "community board" as it's not really about Kurt? we can put all the glee reviews and glee ratings together in one thread.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/1/2012, 8:06 am

Yes, since this is Glee in general, I'm going to move this to the Community Board.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Gossip World Empty Cory made it too

Post  fantastica on 3/2/2012, 6:54 pm

Apparently, Cory made it to the tabloid too:
Gossip World Tumblr_m09wdoXQ8B1qeldhio1_1280

Talking about entertainment during hte hiatus...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/2/2012, 8:07 pm

fantastica wrote:Apparently, Cory made it to the tabloid too:
Gossip World Tumblr_m09wdoXQ8B1qeldhio1_1280

Talking about entertainment during hte hiatus...

I'm holding out for talk that Cory is cheating on Lea with Chris and Ricky Martin.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/2/2012, 8:14 pm

I bet the whole cast is having orgies in the auditorian every other day. that's why it takes them so long to shoot an episode.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/2/2012, 8:16 pm

fantastica wrote:I bet the whole cast is having orgies in the auditorian every other day. that's why it takes them so long to shoot an episode.

Does it have to be the whole cast?

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content