Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 12:22 am

Kurt was the best part of "Perfect" and they can't tell me he doesn't have a pop voice. I want a Kurt only version of "Black or White"...or maybe a Kartie duet version of the song. Chris is versatile. He can sing Broadway and pop/rock if given the chance. I hope they do a band storyline with Kurt so he can shut those haters up.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  brisallie 8/2/2013, 12:37 am

Until today Perfect is one of my favorite Klaine duets, and isn't because they sing well as duet, but because Kurt proved he could be good at singing pop with the right music arrangement, and song. Still I'm waiting he sings Mika, Queen, Bruno Mars and Adam Lambert. Do I'm missing someone else who Kurt would be able to pull out?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2013, 8:42 am

^Remember when Ryan Murphy was heavily hinting that Kurt would get to sing Mika's 'Grace Kelly'?

Lying liar who lies. sw022
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2013, 10:49 am

i don't remember he says that. i think we wanted it so much we put thoughts into our heads.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 11:00 am

brisallie wrote:Until today Perfect is one of my favorite Klaine duets, and isn't because they sing well as duet, but because Kurt proved he could be good at singing pop with the right music arrangement, and song. Still I'm waiting he sings Mika, Queen, Bruno Mars and Adam Lambert. Do I'm missing someone else who Kurt would be able to pull out?

I would have said Michael Jackson, but they already did the tribute episode.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2013, 12:15 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't remember he says that. i think we wanted it so much we put thoughts into our heads.
On twitter Ryan answered positive when people suggested Mika (something like "working on that/we'll do that"), and then he asked the fandom who they thought should sing 'Grace Kelly' on the show, whereas about 90% of the answers were: Kurt.

But yeah, it was just mindgames and fanpandering without really promising anything.
That's also why I hate Gleek Out Brasil so much: their spoilers sound just like Ryan's manipulation.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/2/2013, 12:19 pm

Maybe, maybe, maybe they are just going to play with the Klainer again. After all they bluntly lied last season and exaggerated a lot. It was the only positive part about GleeBrazil.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2013, 12:32 pm

^Isn't it ironic that the Klainers felt so betrayed by and mad at GleeBrazil after last season they swore never to trust GOBr again..... and just look at them now: eating that baiting crap out of GleeBrazil's hand again like a puppy. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/2/2013, 12:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Isn't it ironic that the Klainers felt so betrayed by and mad at GleeBrazil after last season they swore never to trust GOBr again..... and just look at them now: eating that baiting crap out of GleeBrazil's hand again like a puppy. moque

Short memories. Active imaginations. The only way Klaine is palatable.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/2/2013, 12:50 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Isn't it ironic that the Klainers felt so betrayed by and mad at GleeBrazil after last season they swore never to trust GOBr again..... and just look at them now: eating that baiting crap out of GleeBrazil's hand again like a puppy. moque

Short memories. Active imaginations. The only way Klaine is palatable.

Yup, yup, yup!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 1:01 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Yup, yup, yup!

Ducky! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/2/2013, 1:34 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:Until today Perfect is one of my favorite Klaine duets, and isn't because they sing well as duet, but because Kurt proved he could be good at singing pop with the right music arrangement, and song. Still I'm waiting he sings Mika, Queen, Bruno Mars and Adam Lambert. Do I'm missing someone else who Kurt would be able to pull out?

I would have said Michael Jackson, but they already did the tribute episode.

There are still some MJ songs they haven't done yet. Like honestly, I was really surprised that they didnt do 'Beat It'. That's one of his biggest hits! Maybe Kurt could sing that to Blaine when Blaine inevitably stalks him at his apartment.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 1:39 pm

BEAT IT! I LOVE THAT SONG!!! *ahem* Sorry....

There are so many MJ songs I'd love to hear him tackle. Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana...for no reason other than I like them.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/2/2013, 1:41 pm

I agree Beat It would be a great song for Kurt to sing to Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 1:43 pm

A great MJ song for Kurt to sing to Blaine is "Leave Me Alone". Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/2/2013, 1:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:A great MJ song for Kurt to sing to Blaine is "Leave Me Alone". Wink

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/2/2013, 1:52 pm

I still want 'Grace Kelly'. That'd be so perfect for Kurt :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/2/2013, 1:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:BEAT IT! I LOVE THAT SONG!!! *ahem* Sorry....

There are so many MJ songs I'd love to hear him tackle. Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana...for no reason other than I like them.

Sadly they already did Smooth Criminal, but Naya/Grant duet was good and it made me to ship Sebtana. But the other ones could be great songs too, I'm already imagingin him singing "Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it..." He would be great.

MoviesAreLife wrote:A great MJ song for Kurt to sing to Blaine is "Leave Me Alone". Wink

Razz Perfect choice
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/2/2013, 1:55 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Agree.

Me too!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 2:04 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot about Smooth Criminal! Sebtana did a great job with it!

Leave Kurt alone, Blaine! Don't come begging! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/2/2013, 2:28 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh yeah! I forgot about Smooth Criminal! Sebtana did a great job with it!

To be honest, I'm still bitter about 'Smooth Criminal'. That couldve very easily been a Kurtbastian duet and the only reason Santana sang it is because the writers wanted to shove down my throat about what a 'hero' she was. dryy 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/2/2013, 2:30 pm

They did a great job (and I hate both of their characters so I'm not just saying that!) But yes, I agree.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2013, 2:38 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:BEAT IT! I LOVE THAT SONG!!! *ahem* Sorry....

Sadly they already did Smooth Criminal, but Naya/Grant duet was good and it made me to ship Sebtana. But the other ones could be great songs too, I'm already imagingin him singing  "Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it..." He would be great.
Including some of MJ's dance moves and his bitch face in the video! neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/2/2013, 2:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:They did a great job (and I hate both of their characters so I'm not just saying that!) But yes, I agree.

I'm not saying they didnt. I really liked it, and Naya and Grant had really good chemistry, but to be honest, I don't think Nayas voice is suited for MJ. It's not edgy enough. MJ was very staccato and edgy, much like Kevin, and Naya tends to make her notes smoother and longer.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/2/2013, 2:49 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh yeah! I forgot about Smooth Criminal! Sebtana did a great job with it!

They were so good that I forgot both are gay, but is Glee and in this fandom you ship everyone, is like an orgy.

Razz I just remember that Britney fan with the "Leave Kurt alone, Blaine"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next